View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Looking For her Guitar (Ariya & Aegir) 

Post Looking For her Guitar (Ariya & Aegir)
"This way Ariya dear." Ariya followed the teacher obediently, the woman in high heels walked down several corridors turning left and right Ariya behind her trying to keep up. “Here you are Dear, Room 127. “ The teacher handed Ariya the key to the door Ariya mumbled thank you to her as the woman strutted off. Opening the door she saw her bags had been taken up. Diving onto the bed she bounced up and down slightly as she landed on the bed. Smiling she put her hands behind the back of her head. Turning her head she looked at the luggage that had been brought up. Two large bags full of her life.

Sighing she opened the first one taking out all of her t-shirt, trouser and underwear putting them into their respective places. Finding her notepad inside this bag she flipped through it looking through all the pictures and music she had done. Well at least that’s there. She thought to herself. But where’s my guitar? Leaning her head out of her door she looked for the woman who had shown her too her room. Kicking the empty bag across her room she growled angrily. “Stupid people taking my guitar!” Grabbing her coat which she had thrown on her bed she left her room locking the door behind her.

Ariya hadn't really been paying attention to the woman when she told her about the curfew, it was already getting dark the moon beginning to rise. However Ariya was determined to find her guitar or at least a guitar. Stomping out of the Dormitory she made her way across the grass and headed to the building that housed the classrooms.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Post Re: Looking For her Guitar (Ariya & Aegir)
Now it was relatively early in the evening for him to be up at the dorms since no one was likely to be asleep at this hour but he was aware of certain schedules. When people where likely to be in and what not.

It had been a little while since he had called on his favorite book worm and figured that he would reserve today to “catch” up with her. She had been amongst his ten most favorite girls and thus he was looking forward to the matter as he moved along the halls cloaked in the illusion of the red head Ruby.

He tended to avoid this illusion since many of the students knew the girl wasn't in any of their classes and that she was actually something entirely different – at least those he had victimized while using the illusion knew.

Of course, there wa one student in particular that would recognize the illusion from days prior to the school of course though that was another tale. He considered stopping in and paying her a visit later tonight or tomorrow for she was off in class about this time. An evening lab ...

True, he could still reach the girl in class, he did so in the past though he also knew that tonight, in her dorm he would have far more time to enjoy her and he knew that she would like that better.

But it was while cascading down the halls that he sensed something. In days past he had his nodes searching new arrivals and keeping him appraisd of whom he may find interesting.

He had picked up on the anger that fluttered through the air, ot a mental picture of the student and searched her current thoughts. A guitar? A musician? Interesting, it had been some time since he had encountered one of them, music had once been a bane of his too that he slowly got use to so he changed his plans for the evening of course, he would visit his tudents tomorrow instead as a certain matter interested him a little, his compound mind already calculating options as he sought to follow the young student to the buildings housing the classrooms ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Reaching the doors to the classroom building she pulled them open, walking inside she looked down the semi-lit corridors. Where could they put it. First place to check would be the music department. Setting off she walked down the corridor from the entrance door un-aware of where she actually had to go. “Shit, I’m lost now” Looking back she saw no clue as to the location of the music department. Still walking down the corridor she hadn’t the faintest idea where she was going.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 pm

He was slower than her so it took him a little longer to reach the class rooms. He entered though his keen eye sight had no problems with seeing in the dim lighting. He could sense two minds at opposite ends of the building, a janitor and Ariya. He could tell whom was whom and could feel the bit of despair rating off Ariya as she grew lost in the building.

Aegir approached though and Ariya's searching and trying to work out where she was actually helped him catch up. Soon he could see her in the distance, the illusion of Ruby still covering his form as he came forth.

“You shouldn't be here ...” he said to her when he had drawn close enough the red haired girl looking at her as she approached drawing closer deliberately as he continued to search her mind ...

Character Listing

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Ariya jumped at the sound of the voice, turning around she saw a red headed girl standing in the middle of the corridor. “Oh, I didn’t know that. You see i’m just looking for my Guitar or just a Guitar” Ruby looked at the girl nervously unaware that she wasn’t what she looked like. “I’m kind of new here so I have no idea where anything is. Do you know where my guitar could be?”

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Ruby considered, she was English, Aegir was sort of found of English girls. He was appraising her as she spoke though and considering all the things that he was planning on doing to her.

A virgin too, hmm, he considered. He was not partial to virins one way or another though he did have a habit of being gentiler with them since it was their first experience.

Girls that already had been subjected to monsterous attacks had worked the best since he often looked good by comparrison and they had already been indoctrine to the horrors of the island. Of course he had liked teaching too.

“If they took it on the plane then it's gone until graduation.” Ruby explained. “But there is a few instruments in the music room, a piano, I think two guitars at least, drums, other instruments … I never had music class and have only been in the room a few times. We really shouldn't be hanging around here with curfew coming up soon but I guess no one is aroundc to know. I came back for my note book without any fuss. I could show you were the music room is if you like though.”

Character Listing

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

"Graduation? *sigh* oh well, I guess I can borrow the schools one." Ariya's frowned turned into a smile at Ruby's suggestion "That would be great I'm sure they wont mind if I borrow a guitar. Wait, curfew. Oh yeah the lady said something about that. Nah, it'll be fine we'll be in and out before anybody notices. Let's go" Raising her fist in the air she followed Ruby to the music room.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:43 pm

“Yeah, they took a bitching bass off of me before I got here though I only played a lttile, though I soon found out that it was taken and put with the other 'weapons' and contaband ...” Ruby sighed and shook her head. “It makes no sense as they have the objects on campus but I guess having one in the dorms and having one in class, I dunno, that's only a guess on my part.”

Aegir was still deciding on this one. You see he did make bargains from time to time with those that could offer him something in return, yet he also debated taking her in the music room, taking her virginity, but there was still time for him to ponder this as they traveled down the hall.

“We should be alright,” Ruby said when thinking about the curfew. “You know why they had the curfew set up, don't you? I've only heard rumors though and I hardly by into them.”

Character Listing

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Ariya looked at Ruby dumbly "Rumors? What Rumors? I've only just arrived here and I wasn't really listening when the lady was explaining the rules. Pretty bad of me not to I guess." Ariya rubbed the back of her head as she said this smiling at Ruby trying to let her not notice her embarrassment

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:50 pm

“Oh, it's nothng they'd show you on atour or tell you about in orientation. Some think it's ridiculous and I wouldn't want you spooked the first day yoy get here, I'm assuming it is your first day.”

Ruby paused and thought about it. “I guess it's too far fetched to believe so it probably wouldn't spook you at all and you'd dismiss it like most of the girls do but some of the students claim that there are monsters here, a few of them anyway. If you ask me one of the upper classman made it up to spook the new students and others have taken to profess that it is real.”

Character Listing

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 am

Ariya looked around the corridor as they walked. "Monsters ey? Sounds a bit far fetched if you ask me!" Ariya giggled at the idea of monster being at a private school. "I mean surely if it was true they would have caught these "monsters" by now" Ariya smiled widely at this comment.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

“That's what I thought, only gullible newbies would believe it. They say that the school knows and is involved in some elaborate cover up. I've heard all manners of stories … ah it's right her. Hopefully it hasn't been locked up yet … BINGO.”

She opened up a door to one of the rooms, the spacious music room, actually a class room and another storage room that housed the instruments. That door was normally locked Aegir knew though the miracle of telekinesis made sure that it was unlocked today as the ventured near.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 am

((sorry for the long reply. RL troubles))

Hearing the sound of the door opening she turned back to the girl. Smiling widely she walked behind Ruby who had gone ahead of her. Looking around the dark room she moved her hand across the wall looking for the light switch, finding the switch she turned it on. The bright light dazzling her as the lights in the Music room blinked into life.

Ariya looked over all the instruments in the room, she was in heaven. Keeping a rather neutral expression she ran her hand along the rack of guitars. "Some nice instruments here, but none of them are mine. My guitar sticks out like a sour thumb." Feeling a little down that she hadn't found her guitar here she dropped into a seat. "I guess one of these will have to do, until I learn the fate of my guitar".

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm

(no worries, RL happens to us all from time to time)

“That's unfortunate,” Ruby spoke with a sigh. “I didn't think it would be here though. It's probably with all the other contraband where ever that is. I ask you to play a little but we have to be mindful of the janitor ...”

Ruby though, clearly she was thinking about something as she looked back at her. “An instrument is like a lover in a way, a bond that is formed between the musician and the instrument. I suppose that these are all strangers to you in a way … you have no idea what I'm going on about, right?”

Ruby studied her for a moment, considering as he looked at her. Ruby's blue eyes had an inqusitive look about them as she observed the girl watching her for a reaction.

Of course watching her was unnecessary seeing that her mind was opened to Aegir at the moment.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

"Well that is a weird way of putting it. But, uh yeah. I'd prefer to use my own but I guess one of these would do." Ariya's finger stopped on a single electric guitar. "Electric or Acoustic that's a tough one. Well i don't have an Amp so. Acoustic it is." Picking up the guitar next to the one she had stopped at she strummed it a couple of times to test it out.

Sighing sadly she put the guitar back onto it's stand. "Well I don't know if I can take one, what if they notice. I'll get in trouble for sure. Though there's nothing wrong with taking a risk." Ariya picked up the guitar and walked over to Ruby. "Thanks for showing me the room, you took a big risk taking me hear. Thanks".

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next