View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Looking For her Guitar (Ariya & Aegir) 

Post Re: Looking For her Guitar (Ariya & Aegir)
The guitar she had swung was smashed to pieces across the creatures arms the splinter flying everywhere and the sound of the strings snapping filling Ariya's ears with dread. As she stumbled backwards the creature grabbed one of her legs causing her too fall to the floor. Looking up she saw a grin across his face. Ariya scrambled backwards her back hitting the desk Ruby had scattered. Seeing Ruby on the floor she crawled over to her. Shaking her she shouted "Wake up Ruby!"

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Ruby groaned her eyes still opened, fluttering against the blow. Her shirt had been shredded in the front and thin lines ran across the chest beneath though the cuts were not deep for the creature's claws wer not that big.

It came into the room, emitting a low growl as it looked at the pair.

Who shall I fuck first? Hm?

Hands reached down to Ariya, wrenching her up, apparently it had decided on her first as she was closer and he had not had to bend so far.

I will enjoy making you scream ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:29 pm

"W-What?" Ariya's eyes widened at the creatures comment. The creature grabbed Ariya lifting her off her feet. "Get off me! Someone Help! Ruby Get up!" Ariya kicked at the creatures arms and face trying her hardest to stop him from fulfilling his wishes.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm

She flailed and it seemed to be in vain. The creature was quite dense and her blows were hardly felt and the thing was chuckling as it bent her over a desk. Flipping up her skirt and rubbing against her ass, claws grazing at the skin.

I have not seen you around before … I hope it is your first time for it will be quite unpleasant … either way it will be unpleasant, it chuckled slapping her ass with one hand and shredding her panties with another, with a third he held her fast with a strong arm to the center of her back pressing her down. His fourth hand against a breast, squeezing it as he felt the curve keenly, his hand rough against the material of her blouse.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:55 pm

"No, no! Get off" Ariya continued to struggle aware of the monsters intentions now she was even more scared. As she was pushed to the ground he ripped of her panties, slapping her ass and causing Ariya to scream in pain and surprise. "Leave me alone, please" Ariya knew reasoning with this creature was pointless but she was desperate and scared.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Let you go? That defeats the purpose! No, I'm going to make you squeal!

He used two fingers to press against her clit, rougly circling it as a hand continued to thwack against her ass, hard slaps there, oh he was going to fuck her alright, and his hand squeezed her breast.

Before we begin are you a virgin? How about here?

His fingers brushed against her ass as a hand ran through her hair grabbbing a glob of it at the back and snarling as he jerked her head back. Her answer would determine where he began with her ...

Character Listing

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Ariya shook slightly as she suppressed the moan that the creature had caused by rubbing her clit. "Wait, what. Yes I am, but you don't have to do this. I can get you something else food or money?" Ariya was sweating as she felt his fingers brushing her ass.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Do I look as if I can waltz into a store and just buy things? He scoffed at her pleas to prevent this. It was good knowing that he had a virgin here, he was going to make this hurt. He bent over her in such away that his firmness was poking at her backside, firm, hard and large …

You won't be after today ...

It growled as it's fingers move from her clit, not caring if she were ready or not, he was eager to get started.

Submit to me, and I will spare you from this fate ...

The words pressed into her mind though they weren't her own thoughts but that of something else ...

Character Listing

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Ariya stopped stuggling for a moment when she heard the voice in her head, the monster thought it had she had lost her strength and given up. Ariya thought over what the voice had said and decided that that nothing could be worse than this. "I submit" Ariya stated out loud the monster thinking she was talking to him smiled.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:15 pm

You have no choice but to.

The four armed creature thought that she was speaking to him as she struggled then stopped thrashing.

Good … it will be just a moment before I am ready so bare with me, this should be interesting ...[/color]

The voice extracted from her mind as she felt the creature pressed against her, that thick cock threatening to piercing into her just as she heard a loud cracking sound as Ruby brought a yard stick down at the creature hard enough to snap it over it's back.

She went wide eyed, grabbing it's attention as it whirled around to face her, growling now as it was momentarily distracted.

If you just remained still I might have forgotten that you were still there but now it becomes a threesome ...

Character Listing

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Ariya turned her head (or tried to) to see Ruby attacking the beast whos attention momentarialiy shifted saved for but a couple of seconds as the beast went for Ruby. "Ruby don't worry about me just run!"

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Ruby sprinted back rather than to the door as it was obvious that she was not going to leave Ariya here in this circumstance … she grabbed music books off of desks set up for tomorrow's leasons and tossed them at the creature who swatted them away, minor inconveinces though Ruby stopped moving as soon as her back hit the black board.

“LEAVE!”

This will be too fun …

“I – I'm warning you!”

Or what, you'll throw another book. It chuckled.

Run now!

Character Listing

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Ariya stared at Ruby for a moment the voice in her head commanding her to run. Without thinking she ran, Opening the door she ran out of the classroom, tears in her eye's as she came to the conclusion of what she had done. She had left Ruby to that monster. Too scared to move any further she collapsed against the lockers now a good deal away from the classroom. "I'm such a coward!" She whispered to herself.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

You did as instructed … there is no cowardice in fleeing from a battle you cannot win. Even chess masters have to sacrifice pawns to get results. Now, that classroom to your left should be unlocked. If so then go into it now. The voice pressed into her mind again.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3