View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Celebration (for Ginvera) 

Post Celebration (for Ginvera)
It was another late night and he had studied the mostly empty halls looking for some action. The selecions at this hour weren't as great mind you though those that he found were often alone or in small groups and easily managed as he walked down the dim halls blending with the shadows better.

Now it was the rare student that he found worthy enough to 'woo' in the first place. He was rather picky about it, though at the same time he was simple too. He like blonds. The hotter the better. Bending them over a lab table or laying them atop on as he pressed down into them was sublime.

Oh, a shiver ran though his cock as he thought of the prospects and he hoped he'd find a blond tonight! He gazed into one room after cracking the doorway opened and ws disappointed when he saw a brunette student there … not quite what he was looking for so he carefully closed the door and moved on keeping to the shadows.

He loved this new form, a promotion over what six hundred years of dedicated service? He hated the reshaping process that transformed his body, melting it and reshaping it until this is what remained. He was once Slarr the simple imp. Now he was far more than what he once was. The essence of the fires that reforged him, the heat, the smoke, he came to another door.

From the outside he could hear someone inside the lab, light spilling beneath the door. Time to check again. This time the door was locked a student takeng precautions? Perhaps on that had danced this little dance already and sought to thwart it this time.

In the past he was tiny and not that strong. Now he was no longer a push over, he was stronger now, and had other abilities that he did not possess before. Before a locked door would be a challeng, now, now it was nothing as his corpreal form broke apart into a thin cloud of smoke creeping beneath the door only to take shape again in the room beyond.

A blond! This was going to be fun, whether she noticed him straight away or not did not matter as tonight he would get to test out his new form and make her the recepient of his celebration, his first, at least in this form anyway ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:25 am

Post Re: Celebration (for Ginvera)
Ginny was oblivious to the world as she prepared the simple hairspray bottle for an experiment of hers within the student lab. She was within her element and yes, she had locked the door. Not that it would stop the most determined of them from entering within the room with her.

This was a far cry from her days of stealing what supplies the chemistry teacher had left out or sneaking something within the dorm to make the powder that she had experimented with to dissuade monsters from the attack. By far, the powder instead seemed to have the opposite effect upon them.

Now, she was trying to figure out a way to aerosol the powder in something as innocuous as a hairspray bottle. The pony tail was pulled high upon her head, and the tattoo upon her neck was very visible, not that it provided any protection from those who roamed the school looking for nubile flesh to feast upon.

In fact, over the uniform that she wore every day without fail was a lab coat, as she turned to her notebook that was laid out upon the counter with her. Her digits curled around the pen as she wrote the date and time of the experiment she was about to perform. The almond shaped eyes shaded a deep cerulean were held there and she did not see the thin line of smoke seeping into the room. Her right hand picked up a slender metal tube as she spoke aloud to herself.

“Hrrm, I wonder where I could find of if I could find some Vibrio cholera in a lab somewhere.”

Her brain thought about that for a minute.

“No, definitely not. That would get my ass into trouble and I don’t want that. Nor would my sisters want me to find out if I also had my own little place with my name above the shackles.”

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Delicious, Slarr though as he reassumed solid shape. Hies eyes, once a brillant red were a yellow coloration like the blond hair he liked …

Silently he watched the student at work while considering how he should begin. She had not notice him yet and he stood their for the time being frozen in place. He was a little curious as to what she was doing and sowatched on for the time being even as his mind considered a few matters.

Did he just bend her over one of the slate desks and fuck her? Did he play with her a little first the fuck her? Fuck her then play? Perhaps fuck her again.

He considered as he thought about the last opinion which had a certain appeal to him. Ah, why settle for just once? She looked as refreshing as a glass of wine that he was about to consume and now was the perfect time to brake in this new form of his …

Then it happened. He wasn't certain what she was working on but his olfactory skills had been keen enough to pick up a faint aroma, perhaps it was from the perfume she was working on, perhaps she had sprayed a little of it, he wasn't sure only that it was faint and it was now reaching his nostrils but as faint as it was his senses had been scrambled.

Oh, screw it! He was going to fuck her now he thought as he drifted forward. His frame much larger than it was before though it was barely as tall as she was. Not that he had ever relied on size though now his guile was lost to him for the moment as he approached.

So fucking sweet! You'll do for tonight ... He did not resist speaking when he was half way to her location, his eyes set heavily upon her as he came forth.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:01 am

As soon as Ginny had heard those words, her whole body whirled around. Her right leg coming around in that quick snap of a kick. Although she wasn't as used to having to defend herself as she used to be, however she could hope that it connected with the monster. As she spun around, she propelled her body forward going into a front flip quickly, that much her body knew diligently. You didn't spend years of doing something that you liked and forgot it quick.

Yep he would have gotten that quick view of her school-issued panties as her skirt flipped up, not that it matter much since she knew that clothing most likely would be destroyed by him. Her mind was screaming danger Will Robinson, danger deep within her mind.

But then all of a sudden something seemed to kick in within her mind. Her voice became monotone. “Experiment 696910… combat initiative deactivated in 3, 2, 1.” It would be obvious to the creature that this student had spent time somewhere else on the island to have that programmed as a response for Ginny. In fact, after this had come out of her mouth, Ginny stood there silent as if waiting for something. However, her mind was screaming inwardly as she could make her muscles to move, she definitely wanted to punch something right about now.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 am

As she spun around with that quick kick she noticed him somewhat for the first time.

Not too imposing or muscled, he was about her size with needle-like fangs and claws. His skin an onyyx coloration, cracked in places where a thick black smoke waifed out of his form in a steady stream though it would only be at close range where she would pick up a sulfiric smell to it.

His eyes were full and yellow, his nose slender and long about the only thing reconizeable from his earlier form minus the new coloration.

It was expected that she would likely try to fight him in some fashion, they all did … so on instinct he blocked her kick with his forearm though hadn't expected the following flip, she was better skilled than he thought as he appreciated the view of those white panties that he no doubt would have to get rid of.

Slarr whirled around ready to pounce, the scent of almonds in his nose, no, he knew what arsenic smelled like, it was the chemical that befuddled his senses enough where he had not used his normal tactics, he was more at home with magic but was so eager to get at her, so eager to have her that this was placed at the back of his ming.

But something clicked in her mind, something that halted her causing a thin grin to crackle over his face as he neared her. Was this a trick? He didn't think so and his guard lowered, if it were she would wind up making him pay of course but he was all too familiar with the labs.

Experiment? Hm … now that I know I'll have plenty of time I shall take it, though I must profess there's a certain eagerness to just fuck you senseless my dear. I bet you would like that ...

He neared her standind directly behind her, and if this was not a rouse his hands would slid over her breasts feeling the full wait of them.

I'm going to enjoy this, I wish I could say the same about you ...

Character Listing

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]