View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Examination in Progress (for Anemone) 

Post Re: Examination in Progress (for Anemone)
"Oh, so that's it, trick the new girl. I remove all my clothes and then you let in the rest of the school. Really, you could have done better than to just act odd and get me into an empty classroom. Now, please stand aside, I have a class to get back to and a teacher to inform of what you're doing." Anemone went to bypass Andramica and open the door.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:10 pm

.................................................................................

Error. Stage 2 failure. Anemone correctly suspects trick. Scenario proceeding according to schedule. Initiate Stage S. Withholding tactics employed. Do not allow her to leave the classroom. Engage.

Anemone made her way to go past Andramica, who stepped aside slightly at first, seemingly to allow the girl to pass… then stuck out her hand and grabbed the lock.

Resetting strength to 100%.

She broke the lock. The android pulled the metal and broke off the piece that the individual was supposed to turn in order to unlock the door. This was not a feat accomplishable by human strength, of any degree. The door was now locked without any obvious way of locking it. Andramica stared at Anemone, with the exact same expression as before but with a broken lock in her right hand…

“I am not intending on letting anyone in.” Or out, it seemed. “There is an examination in progress. Remove your clothes.” … With the exact same emotionless voice, Andramica told the girl who had been making her way toward the locked door.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Anemone backed up several steps, "What?..." her voice trailed off in rising panic. She tripped over a desk and then fell into its accompanying chair. She looked up at the girl and for the first time, looked deeply into the red eyes. She saw...nothing...no emotion, no feeling, no humanity.

"PLEASE, don't hurt me," she said. The desperation in her voice was verging on tears.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

“My objective is not to hurt.” Andramica told the now sitting girl, no clear indication of truth or lie in the voice. She dropped the broken lock, the remains falling down and hitting the floor. The android turned towards the girl, staring directly at her. The android then by some reason started unbuttoning her own school-uniform, starting from the top and working her way downwards, purely white skin showing a little more for each opened button. “You are part of an examination. I will be collecting data from your reactions. Undress.” Andramica's eyes were fixed on Anemone during the entire time.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Anemone had led a very sheltered life and never had any real sexual experiences, regarding herself as naturally heterosexual and having lived her whole life in rather strict girls only schools. Nevertheless she knew the meaning of bi-curious and was quite sure it described her very well.

And never more sure than she was as she watched Andramica undress. The sight of her pure alabaster skin sent a sexual thrill through her whole body. She felt her nipples hardening as her sex dampened.

Anemone removed her jacket and began to unbutton her blouse, her movements nearly matching the other girl's. She continued without hesitation until she sat in bra and panties only. She stopped then and looked up at the other girl, trying to avoid those fearful eyes and yet somehow attracted to them as well.

"Everything?" she asked quietly.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Andramica was continuously collecting data as Anemone got more aroused by her undressing. It would soon be quite apparent… Andramica was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were small, but definitely healthy and definitely there. Soon enough the android let all of the top drop down on the floor behind her, having opened it up properly and as such was not wearing anything on top. Then the skirt went, the android pulling them down easily enough. Andramica paused there, in black panties only, white legs, belly, navel and breasts exposed, looking at the student in underwear before her.

“Undress.” Andramica repeated, her meaning apparent. It appeared, however, Andramica was stopping at her underwear. The android watched the girl, and then… “On a scale on 1 to 100, how aroused have you become by watching me undressing and undressing before me? What is your sexual preference?” This encounter had been arranged by Andramica with the intent to gather info. This was information as well…

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Anemone couldn't help but giggle at this. A girl, nearly naked, asking her to rate her arousal on a numbered scale. She dropped her bra and stepped towards Andramica. "I'd say you're bringing me up close to 100, let's see if we can make it go a little higher." She reached for the other girl, almost overwhelmingly curious to see if that creamy skin felt nearly as good as it looked.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Andramica stared at the student as the bra dropped, revealing the breasts of the girl. Her eyes forever unmoving save for a programmed blinking every once in a while. Anemone started making her way toward the android, earlier fear apparently forgotten. Then she reached out, apparently intending on touching the android’s body…

Invasion of private area detected. Intention of causing stimulation detection. Danger of mission being jeopardized. Employing counter-measure.

To explain, Andramica’s body is weak to physical stimulation. Created to be a sexual android, her skin is programmed so that she quickly reacts to the advances of another individual and programmed arousal would make moving more difficult and make advances easier, for any dominant master to easily dominate her despite being a super-strong android. This… was not something she could allow for this examination.

Clamp. The arm reaching for Andramica’s body had been grabbed almost unnecessarily hard at the wrist by Andramica’s right hand. With inhuman strength the hand of the android grabbed a hold of the arm invading on her private space. It didn’t appear… the android intended to be grabbed. She still restrained her strength as to not break the wrist. But it was still a hard enough grip to make sure the point came across quite as intended. Despite the grip, Andramica didn’t move a single facial muscle.

“I am not the subject of the examination. You are. Treatment of me is not on the list of objectives. Your treatment is. You will not be undertaking any action for the completion of this mission except for the actions I command you to do. Undress.” Seeing how Anemone was still wearing her panties, the last word was added. With that, the android released her grip, lowered her hand and continued her stare.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Rubbing her wrist Anemone tumbled back into the seat behind her. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry," she tried a smile, "Can't kill a girl for trying, can you?". Oh god, no, don't give it ideas . A rising panic began to overcome the lust that had just defeated her fear a moment ago.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:46 am

The android didn’t answer the question. With her eyes continuously focused on the girl, Andramica walked around the chair which Anemone had fallen down on. “Do not move.” She quite determinedly said. When on the other side of the chair, the android moved her arm underneath the chair… and broke it. Taking a grip who knows where, the android broke open a small round hole directly underneath Anemone’s vagina. One white hand went through, starting to tease the sex of the young girl through the panties she was apparently still wearing by rubbing a finger on either side of the slit…

Each finger poked, pressed and rubbed their side, obviously intent on teasing the young girl’s vagina without anything actually going in. This with an entirely expressionless face on the android. Then Andramica asked in the middle of the operation… “How do you feel?”

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:30 am

"Wonderful....absolutely great...don't stop..please." Anemone spoke in a sort of murmuring sigh, as waves of pleasurable heat traveled from between her legs, to her belly and nipples, then back again. She looked over at the other girl, at the strange red eyes in the beautiful face so close to hers, the creamy naked skin appearing so soft and once again her lust overcame her fear, though her fear remained, now stimulating even more lust. "You certainly have....talented fingers..." she breathed. Leaned back in a somewhat uncomfortable position she automatically almost put her arm around the other girl, then drew back her hand as if she had been about to touch fire. "I...HAVE to touch...your body...just to steady...myself...you understand" And because I want to more than anything in the world

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:53 am

With nothing but a blank stare, not seeming like she at all had heard what the girl had said or noticed what the girl had almost done, Andramica continued her treatment for a few moments, rubbing the sides of the slit through the panties, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing. Then Andramica momentarily took back the hand, moved herself out of sight behind the chair. She took a hold of the leg of a table and effortlessly dragged the entire table to Anemone’s side to lean on, a screeching noise of table-legs harshly dragged over the floor echoing a few moments. It didn’t appear the android was going to let herself be touched, despite undressing to only panties.

… Then the hand came back, from underneath through the hole in the chair. It grabbed a light hold of the girl’s sex, two fingers on each side gently massaging the skin on the outside of it while the middle finger sought its way up to fiddle with the clit. Found its location, pushed at it, spun at it. Almost mercilessly. All the time while those other fingers kept rubbing and massaging the outside of the genital on both sides of the slit, still through the panties. While the white hand from below the chair did its work the monotone voice of Andramica asked from behind…

“Are you a virgin? Do you want to be a virgin when you leave this room?” … Asked as if it was a choice, and as if the answer on the first question didn’t influence the answer to the second…

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Anemone put her arm out on the table. The support was welcome but she would much rather have used Andramica's body. She was finding the other girl nearly overwhelmingly attractive now and it was becoming increasingly difficult not to touch her shoulder, so appealingly slender and round or the small breasts, which looked so soft though the nipples seemed rock hard.

Like Anemone's own were now. She began leaning back with eyes closed, moving her head slowly side to side and moaning softly, escaping into ecstasy when she heard Andramica's question.

Anemone whispered,"I....am a virgin...yes...but...I don't want...to be one anymore....oh, god...I want to feel something...inside me...please." She opened her eyes to look at Andramica and only the android's expressionless red eyes warned her off from reaching up to stroke the other girl's lovely body and feel the smooth skin. Anemone had never had sex before and was finding herself surprised at the passion she was feeling, especially with another girl and one that seemed less and less human, but there was no denying it. She wanted so badly to take Andramica in her arms and feel the silky loveliness of her alabaster form while kissing the fine lines of her alluring face.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Andramica paused. The hand which had been teasing the genital of the virgin had stopped moving. The android inspected her target from the back of the chair a number of moments…

“That conflicts my received information. I was of the impression girl’s virginity is important to her, only to be given to somebody important.” The hand left the chair, sinking down and away from Anemone. Andramica stood up straight behind the chair, looking down on the student in it. “I was seeking information from an average school-girl. Could it be that you…” The two hands of the android reached in from both sides, one overly strong hand gripping a tight hold of each breast, two fingers squeezing down mercilessly on each hard nipple.

“That you are excessively perverted compared to a normal school-girl, and will provide nothing but useless data for my examination?” Andramica’s eyes glowed notably red as she kneaded down excessively powerfully on each breast with her hands. This was supposed to hurt. This was to check the balance between pleasure and pain, such data the android was collecting too. Merely to check how the girl would react. Oh, and what she said was also a part of the examination. Merely to check how the girl would react.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Anemone looked up in disappointed surprise when Andramica abruptly stopped her fondling. For just a second she thought the girl now touching her breasts was moving to a new stage in the lovemaking but this changed very rapidly as the android clamped down on her and she heard the condemning words.

"Ow....OWWW," Anemone screamed as the pleasure suddenly turned to pain. "STOP, PLEASE STOP." Her fear, which had been evaporating, returned much stronger than it had been so far..."STOP, PLEASE...yes...my virginity is important to me, yes, but....you were scaring me and I was only trying to please you...". She started to cry. "I was only trying to please you." She sobbed again. "I don't think I'm perverted, but I've never had sex before and didn't know it was anything like this. Please don't hurt me"

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next