View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Unforeseen Circumstances (for Lily) 

Post Unforeseen Circumstances (for Lily)
Visual sensors continuing mapping student body. Shokushu student body 63.232% categorized. Student disguise 95.667% successful. No danger to current objective within sensor-range. Proceeding.

A black-haired student in the usual Shokushu school uniform was walking through the corridors within the school. Her skin was unnaturally white, but she still looked normal enough not for anyone to give her more than two looks. The girl's eyes went from student to student on the way, reading the visual data and assessing the identity and information of each and every one of them for later. Unknown to all students, it was very silent and efficient machines that were driving the seemingly almost normal girl walking among them. Normally, they'd never find out anything that proved to the contrary...

Andramica was simply walking along, a hand-bag in her right hand and looking at students on the way without actually moving her pupils to look at them, only seeming to march determinedly to some unknown destination.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Post Re: Unforeseen Circumstances (for Lily)
Lily was in the hallway not far ahead, leaning against the wall as she silently read a book about something most likely related to music. She suddenly stopped reading and looked up, directly at the unnaturally pale girl walking in her direction. She seemed quite vexed, wondering where that strange, mechanical rhythem was coming from. It sounded like a car factory, yet at the same time, it was nearly silent. Of course, she was the only student on the island capable of hearing and recognizing such a minute sound. "Hello," she said, trying to catch the girl's attention.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Beep. Student seeking contact. Running routine through personality files.

Small instruments within Andramica changed their places as new files were loaded to handle a conversation. Andramica stopped and turned her head towards the origin of the voice. A blond girl with headphones.

Running student information against student body record. Match found. Name: Lilian Soleanna.

Finding the identity among the school’s files, Andramica adjusted herself, looking at the student with an empty red stare. Then…

“Hi.” The machine stood still, and her answer was just as stale.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Lily nodded, silently confirming this girl was the source of the strange rhythem. She had no clue how to ask her what was making that sound. 'Hey you wouldn't happen to have a miniature factory running in your pirse, would you? Yes, that totally isn't freaky!' She thought as she examined this girl. "You have pretty eyes. Is that your natural eye color?" Lily asked, trying to fill the growing semi-silence between them.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:36 am

The network comprising Andramica’s mind was constantly attempting to calculate and estimate the reason why she had been spoken to. So far, the amount of possibilities were far too many to make any logical assumption. While doing so, Andramica stood immobile, not moving a single muscle, just standing with her head looking straight at the student, body still turned in the direction she had been walking.

“Thank you. Yes.” The tone was devoid of any actual gratitude even though those were the words said. Actually, the tone was devoid of every kind of emotion, really.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 am

Geez, she even talks like a robot! Lily thought as she continued examining the girl. She was quickly running out of things to say. Time to cut to the point. "Look," she said with a sigh. "I know I'm gonna sound crazy, but I can hear what sounds like a car factory, but very quiet. As far as I know, there isn't one on this island. And I kinda think the source of the noise is you. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything, but I just keep hearing a mechanical melody coming straight from you."

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:13 pm

For the fraction of a moment, Andramica’s eyes glowed just that slightest bit of red. It was brief and faint enough to be missed or dismissed, but it could still have been noticed. That was due to the amount of work Andramica did that one moment.

Sounds like a car factory. Searching database. Match found. Building filled with machines which builds cars. Keyword: Machine. Sound of machines. Lilian is capable of hearing the internal machines of Andramica. Possibility of successful assumption significant. Cause of action required. Calculating. Scenario complete, sending info to Hibernator. Stage 1, commence.

Andramica looked around, analyzing the potential witnesses. There were a few, but none that mattered or were too close. She then directed her full attention to Lilian, as well as took two steps to get just that much closer. Then… she whispered in a low tone intending only the student to hear.

“Please, come with me.” With that, Andramica turned around and started walking down the corridor, a little more slowly than she had arrived.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Lily had a feeling something bad was about to happen, but she followed anyways. She was ready to bolt at any moment, knowing that all her time hiking in the forest and all the hard work she did in gym would definitely help her escape if she had to. She could tell this girl wasn't a monster in disguise, but she was clearly not human. That was what worried her the most.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Andramica silently led the two of them towards a currently unused classroom. It would be used later during the day by the art-club, but at the moment it was completely empty. The android opened the door and stepped inside, leaving the door open for the student to follow. A typical smaller classroom, there were desks and chairs to the left and a whiteboard on the right. Outside the windows were the usual sights of the school grounds seen from the second floor which was where this classroom was located.

Having taken a number of steps in, Andramica turned 180 degrees and stared right at the student.

Stage 2, commence.

“Who are you? Why can you hear that?” The android asked sharply.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Glad to see she wasn't immediately about to be killed, Lily walked in. "My name is Lily Soleanna," she answered. "You see, I'm able to hear rhythems of any kind, regardless of whether or not it's meant to be musical, even when no one else can. And I can hear a mechanical rhythm emanating from you. So Ms. Robot, what are you gonna do with me? Kill me? Judging from the way you move I'm pretty sure I can outrun you."

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Lily Soleanna. Capable of hearing rhythmic sounds despite overbearing sounds. Neutralization required. Memory-serum prepared. Calculating number of scenarios capable of being used for current situation. Complete. Switching scenario. Preparing test. Stage 2, recommence.

“You are incorrect. My visual scan of your muscular build estimate your top speed for reasonable distances at 13.4532 km/h. My top speed is 98.7124 km/h should the situation require. Your estimated top speed is 13.6287% of mine, and I assure you my endurance vastly outmatches yours. Your chances of escaping me in a chase are calculated to 1.3293%.” The android said so in a monotone voice, not moving a single muscle while staring at the student.

“I am Andramica, human name Mica Sanders. I am programmed not to harm. Your life is not in danger. Why did you automatically suggest I would desire to eliminate you?” Andramica took a few small steps towards Lily. It was a check how close she could get without the student backing away. Should signs of backing away show, Andramica would stop, having found the limit. Otherwise she’d stop 0.4 meters away from the student.

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Lily shrugged. "Because I ssuccessfully guessed your secret and I've seen enough sci-fi movies to know that this kind of situation usually leads to something very bad for me." She couldn't help but admire Andramica's body though. "Y'know, now that I get a good look at you, you're pretty sexy for a robot."

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm

A small calculation took place within Andramica’s mind, and a rather silly plan was formed. Currently, Andramica was pretty much just playing around to get more data on the student. The intent on how this encounter was to end had not changed.

The android looked down on herself. Then, without giving any further explanation, she started taking off her clothes. The vest first. Then unbuttoning her shirt. This while saying…

“You know my secret. If you find me visually pleasing, then I ask you to keep it secret in return for that I am allowing you to inspect me.” With each button, more of Andramica’s white skin was revealed, soon the fact she wasn’t wearing a bra would be apparent. If allowed to proceed, she’d start taking off the skirt as well.

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Lily blushed hotly, taken by surprise by the change of pace. "W-what?!" She stuttered. "You're offering me sex in exchange for keeping quiet about your secret?"

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Andramica’s skirt fell down to the floor, her shirt already open showing her very white and smooth skin all the way from her plain white panties up to her unchanging expression.

“Should you desire. I was originally created to be a customer’s sexual pet before I escaped. I am versed in the sexual arts of 6,295,700,104 different races. Do not worry. I am well capable of handling a human. Besides, I am an android. It is no different from if you’d use a toy. Now, please. Give me your hand.” Andramica held up her right hand, palm upwards, gesturing to Lily to take it with a hand of her own. The red gaze stared unflinching at the student.

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next