View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Painting a picture(For Etolie, Kakumaoh, & Izumi) 

Post Re: Painting a picture(For Etolie, Kakumaoh, & Izumi)
Mildred blushes as her skirt is lifted and struggles again the cord on her arms. "Why are you doing this to me if it's Izumi you're mad at? That doesn't make any sense." She tries to move away as Etolie touches her.

Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 am

“Oh, I don't like you much either, Hun. You are good looking though.” She swats her ass with a hand as she smirks a little watching her ass jiggle a little. “I can't seem to get at her so getting at you is the best way can think of at getting back at the bitch.”

Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 am

Mildred cries out as her ass is slapped, making her struggle harder. "All you'll do is make her angry. Izumi isn't some average girl, I've seen what she can do. And why don't you like me? We've never even met before."

Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 am

“Nor am I one to be trifled with.” She draws her panties down over her rump. Her fingers trace over that rump then spanks her ass once more with her hand before placing the tip of Mr. Happy against her and moving it back and forth against her entrance in preview of what was going to happen.

“Because you're poor. A mere plaything for me to exploit.”

Wed May 01, 2013 9:48 am

Mildred lets out another cry as she felt her ass being slapped again, this time with nothing between it and Etolie's hand. She gasps and whimpers feeling the vibrator brought against her sex, biting her lip to keep from moaning.

Wed May 01, 2013 9:52 am

“I'm sure it will sting Izumi more than these spankings are stinging you right now knowing that her girl friend is doing this with someone else.”

She presses the vibrator forward a little so that the tip sweeps past he labia buzzing against her pink walls as she grazes the curve of her breasts with her fingers.

“The worse part? I'm going to make you feel better than she ever could.”

Wed May 01, 2013 10:11 am

"Ahh...No please..." Mildred tries to move away from Etolie as she starts to push the toy into her a little. "You could never make me feel better than she can. When she does this to me, it out of love. Something I doubt someone like you could ever truly understand. All I feel from you is malice."

Wed May 01, 2013 10:25 am

“Lov“Love?” She scuffs at that word. “Don't get me started. But we shall see, hm?”

She gives a bit of thought. She figured that Izumi was a smaller girl but seemed more determined more dominant. She gropes that breast, leans forward then licks the side of her face as she slowly begins to push Mr. Happy within her.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:40 am

Mildred turns her face away as far as she could as Etolie licked it, letting out a whimpered moan as she sent her toy deeper into her pussy. She was still relatively untrained and would not be able to resist this for long. 'Forgive me...mistress...' She thought to herself feeling her body start to give in.

Wed May 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Etolie could see how the other girl shrunk away from her. She enjoyed the little fight. She was a fish caught on her line and now she was being reeled in there was no use denying this though the only thing that could have been better is if she had snared up Izumi and had her in this same position.

That thought was so exciting. She'd be rougher with the girl and make her feel this. Drive that vibrator into her passage with a twist.

As it was she was going at an even pace, not too fast but not too slow.

She licked behind her ear next. “See, much better slut.”

Wed May 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Mildred moans out more as Etolie moves the vibrator at a more even pace, squirning underneath her. She shudders feeling her lick behind her ear, still trying to move her head away. Little did Mildred know that the worst had yet to come, and it wasn't going to be coming from Etolie.

Wed May 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Today they might not have the time she would have liked though she didn't know that. The back portion of the room is devoid of desks though the front is cluttered with them well it seems that way to here even though there was less than 20 students to a class.

Mildred was squirming away from this pleasure though she'd come around soon enough, her hand coming off her breast, another playful slap as she clicks Mr. Happy to full power and drives it straight into her core.

Wed May 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Kakumaoh snuck through the halls of the mostly-empty building, heading towards the room where the two girls were. He'd been observing Mildred for the past few days and knew about the painting she'd been working on for ages. He'd waited a while before entering the building, both to make it less likely there'd be anyone else around and to let her get more involved in her work and less likely to notice him.

When he reached the door, he took care to open it quietly; he didn't want to distract her and cause her to ruin the painting. More importantly, if she heard him too soon, she could get to the other door and possibly lose him in the halls.

The sight that greeted his eyes was not what he'd expected. At first glance, it looked like one of the other guests had had the same idea as him but had got here first. However, she looked like another student, and he didn't think any of the guests used toys like that. "What's going on here?" he asked, although the answer was obvious.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu May 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Etolie jumped. This was not the first time she had been mistaken as a monster though she was unaware of it this time.

Shit! She had locked one door but not the door at the end of the room that Mildred was initially at. It was mostly opened that side of the room and cluttered on this end with desks. The other door was closer to this end of the chamber too though she was expecting to see someone in a position of authority but what she saw …

Who would have thought that that Nola girl was right, that she wasn't delusional! Well she certainly had a reason now to pick the girl's brain but that wasn't what was on her mind. Survival was. She didn't think this thing was going to kill her or anything though it was clear from her wide eyed reaction that this was her first encounter with anything supernatural.

The thing with Etolie was that she sought to save her own skin first and foremost. She rose from her squatting position, Mr. Happy still buzzing away and left inside the girl.

“I … I …” oh man, she gulped but unlike Mildred she could still move and she backed up towards the door stumbling into a desk or two s she did not take her eyes from the thing. Mildred wasn't going anywhere so she might have been more the priority but she was hoping that whatever this was, some form of demon only wanted one girl today and not two. Mildred was already gift wrapped for him.

“Just warming her up for you ...” a weak yet unsure smile spread over her lips as she finally reached the door groping behind her for the handle she was more than eager to get out of here ...

Thu May 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Mildred could feel herself getting closer to an orgasm, and just about given up hope. But when she heard another voice, she felt relieved that this was over. She couldn't have been more wrong. When she looks up to see who it was that spoke, she was shocked. Some kind of demon was watching her and Etolie. Her fear grew as Etolie moved away to escape. "Wait! Don't leave me here!" She screamed and pulls harder on the cords trying to slip out. What made things worse still was that Etolie had left her toy deep inside her pussy.

Thu May 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next