View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Painting a picture(For Etolie, Kakumaoh, & Izumi) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Painting a picture(For Etolie, Kakumaoh, & Izumi)
He'd realized that making his presence known before he was closer was a mistake almost as soon as the words had left his mouth. Now, the free girl had made it to the far door, and the clutter of desks meant that she'd be able to get out well before he could get to her. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, as the other girl wasn't going anywhere and he could easily outrun a student, but the doors connecting classrooms in this building plus her head start meant he wouldn't be able to tell whether she went to the hall or the next room.

“Just warming her up for you ...”

"Didn't look like you were doing it for anyone but yourself. Still, no need to run," he said with a leer. "Why don't you stay and join the fun?" His loincloth did nothing to hide the type of fun he had in mind. He didn't expect she'd take the offer, but stranger things had happened.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 am

He was right of course … she was deathly afraid of course, she had never encountered one of these things before though Nola made mention of them before. Did Nola think that she was … well she scrubbed the girl's memory.

She felt safer there. Yet she was a little sadistic too but feared what he had in mind by staying here too … she looked at the thing her eyes flickered over the bulge in his loin cloth certainly he was large …

“I'll … I'll watch from here …” It wasn't the best of views but still she felt safer here and the demon joining in was way better than anything she could have dreamed up.

Sat May 04, 2013 9:41 am

At first, Mildred feared that thing was going to kill them. But the bulge in his loincloth spelled out exactly what was going to happen. And from the look of it, she was first in line. She struggles harder to get loose, her hands in pain trying to move her fingers in ways they shouldn't to get free. But it seemed to be working as she felt one hand close to getting free of the cord.

Sat May 04, 2013 9:51 am

The demon gave an amused snort at the girl's statement. "No, there aren't going to be any spectators here; that's boring. I'm sure I can take care of both of you."

He took a step towards her, reasonably sure that he was now close enough that he could catch her if she ran. He might have been correct, but a sudden movement in the corner of his eye distracted him; the other girl had managed to start to work one of her hands free. It wasn't something that demanded his immediate attention, but it gave the free girl a moment she could use to escape.

Character listing

Sun May 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Sorry Mildred!

Well, she wasn't, let the lowly girl have all the “fun” she'll get briefed later. Well, she wouldn't bother seeing how Mildred probably wasn’t going to volunteer that information so she took advantage of that momentary distraction to high tale it out of there, her heart slamming into her chest as she sought to run to an area where there were plenty of people hoping that he would not follow, hoping that he would be content with his gift wrapped prize.

She hoped it would be forced to choose. Chase her down and possible catch her but have Mildred slip free of her restraints and there was no guarantee that it would catch her right? She had not learned about the inhibitors on the island that would make life difficult.

What she was hoping for was that she went for the sure thing and went after Mildred before she had the chance to escape. She was praying that he chose the later option here but she supposed she was going to find out in a moment what he decided ...

Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm

After much painful struggling, one of Mildred's hands is freed. She quickly tries to work her other hand free before Kakumaoh went after her. It looked as though he was more focused on making sure Etolie didn't leave. Perhaps that would give her the chance to slip out, that is unless Etolie were low enough to point it out to him.

Sun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

If he'd been closer to Etolie, or if he hadn't been distracted when she left the room, or if Mildred had been tied up more securely, or if he hadn't noticed she'd got one hand loose, then he might have gone after Etolie, confident that either he'd catch her or that Mildred would still be there when he returned. As it was, he doubted he'd be able to get both of them, so he decided to stick with the one he'd come here looking for. The other girl was really only delaying the inevitable, anyway; even if she never encounters another of the island's guests, the fact that she's seen him will mark her to be sold after graduation. It might even be worse for her if she isn't properly prepared for that, he thought as he turned back to Mildred.

As the girl worked to free her other hand, he bent down and grabbed her wrist. "No need for you to do that; I can deal with it." He'd intended to untie her as soon as he'd seen that she was tied to the desk, although only because her current position would be awkward for him. "And this," he said, pulling the vibrator out of her and switching it off, "is for girls who can't get the real thing." If I can find out who that girl was, I should see about returning her toy, he thought, the seeds of a possible future encounter forming in the back of his mind.

That was for another day, though; right now, he had a different girl to deal with. Setting the device aside, he turned his full attention to the girl. His arms blurred briefly, then duplicated themselves. One hand continued to hold her free arm while two others worked to untie her other wrist. With the last hand, he began to fondle her breasts through her blouse.

Character listing

Mon May 06, 2013 4:45 pm

When her free arm was grabbed, Mildred looked up at Kakumaoh frozen in fear as if he was going to devour her, though she knew that wasn't what he was going to do. When he forms another set of arms and begins to fondle her, she panics and starts to struggle and scream. When her other arm was finally free, she tries to push him away with it. But she finds she doesn't have enough strength to do so.

Mon May 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Kakumaoh grinned at her futile struggles as he caught her other wrist. "Do you really think you can fight me off?" he asked. "You couldn't even hold off that other girl." He started to unbutton her blouse as he leaned down closer to her. "Besides, I won't be doing anything worse than she was," he whispered, his hot breath in her ear, "and you seemed to be enjoying that well enough." He ran his tongue down the side of her neck, from just under her ear to her shoulder.

Character listing

Wed May 08, 2013 5:27 am

Mildred whimpers and turns her head as far as she can when Kakumoah licks her neck and shudders from the feeling. "Please don't..." She wasn't sure if pleading with this monster would work, but she was desperate not to let it have it's way with her.

Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 am

He scoffed at her plea. "Surely you don't think that girl's toy would be preferable to what I'll give you." He released her wrists only to move his hands to lift her up onto the teacher's desk. Once he set her down, two of his hands slid under her to unfasten her bra as he ran his tongue down her body to the exposed parts of her breasts.

Character listing

Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 am

Nola whimpers turning her head and closing her eyes. It felt so strange having his tongue go along her breasts, shuddering again in both pleasure and disgust. "I don't...I don't want either...of you..." She finally answers.

Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 am

"I think you'll change your mind once I get going," he said as he moved her bra to expose her breasts. "After all, you seemed to be enjoying that girl's toy quite a bit." He slid his finger into her sex briefly before bringing the now-wet digit up in front of her face. "And if you got this wet just from that toy, just imagine what the real thing will be like," he said before running the finger across her lips and his tongue across her nipple.

Character listing

Sun May 12, 2013 8:23 am

"Ahh...I...I can't help it. I'm still...too inexperienced..." Mildred had only recently allowed Izumi to play with her. That was the first time anyone else ever pleasured her. She had even used a toy as well, but Mildred still needed more training with her body. At the very least though, neither this monster or Etolie would get to take her virginity as Izumi had already had the pleasure of taking it.

Mon May 13, 2013 1:13 am

The demon had no expectations that he'd be taking her virginity, not with how deeply the vibrator had been pushed into her. He didn't know that she'd lost it before that, however. "Pity I didn't get here a bit sooner, then. I could've introduced you to so much more. Still, I can help with your inexperience." Two of his hands fondled her breasts as he ran his tongue down her body until he reached her skirt. He then stuck his head under the garment, running his tongue along her sex.

Character listing

Mon May 13, 2013 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next