View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Hero to Victim(For Andramica) 

Post Re: Hero to Victim(For Andramica)
"About three at most." Rosalie makes it feel like the fingers are moving deeper into the girl. She was starting to feel a little aroused herself, watching this poor student squirm in pleasure and having no control over it. She tries not to let it become obvious and keep a straight face.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:52 am

Of course, there was no hiding arousal from an android who had all the symptoms of arousal programmed into her memory.

The girl who was being pleasured closed her eyes as the fingers pressed into her deeper parts, just precisely preventing herself from moaning due to her hands blocking her mouth. Her legs shifted uncomfortably as she felt a penetration that wasn’t there. She caught herself having her eyes closed, and looked at Rosalie again.

Andramica walked around, apparently not needed behind the subject student, and stepped behind Rosalie instead, out of her sight.

“If I were to touch you, would you be able to transmit what you are feeling onto the other student?”

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:34 am

Touch her? When did that become part of the plan? It wasn't that Rosalie had never been touched by another girl. There was Myra though she wasn't human, then Etolie. But for some reason this girl made her feel uneasy. "Well uh, yes I would. But you didn't say anything about me being touched..."

Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 am

“Neither did I say anything about you not being touched. I said we would be examining the potentials of your power, regardless of means.” Andramica immediately answered in her usual monotone voice. “You may stop pleasuring the girl. Further examines will check your ability to recreate own experiences on another.” So the android said before walking out of the small contained space before coming back with a table, just large and high enough to be placed between the girls so that they could not see their skirts or anyone below the table. Andramica descended out of sight beneath the table.

“Are you ready to begin?”

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3