View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Audience of One (for Arachne) 

Post Audience of One (for Arachne)
Alright. She had enough of this as she closed the book on the desk. Oh, she was interested in Greek Mythology but right now she was way more interested in practicing a little ventriloquism. She had that itch though when she normally practiced it had been in front of the bathroom mirror so she could watch her lips.

Her paper wasn't due until the end of the week anyway and she felt that the story about this weaving contest between the Goddess Athena, and the weaver would hold on to another night.

It was rare with her work load that she was able to do as she willed though the thing was that she often had an incredible work load to deal with. It was not all too often that she had a lighter work load like this so it was good to take these small brakes as they came up.

So she went to the theater rooms to practice taking Rocco with her. The puppet a gleaming white wood that she had made herself here sported a deliberate scare on it's left cheek and had been decked out in a white suit and hat, quite dated to the mid 40's.

She sighed and returned to her dorm in defeat, her bitch of a roommate cocked a glance to the door as she entered but went back to tending her potted plants. They had been at the stage that they tended to avoid each other. Daphnee kept busy with her dolls and classes while Karin focused in on her botany. That was fine by Daphnee.

“You know, fuck it,” Daphnee threw together one of her customary survival packs. An extra change of clothes, a map that Kakumoah constructed for her and a few other trinkets.

If she encountered Kakumoah at least she could make arrangements with him to delay to another night as she had before though in that case it had been a few hours only Daphnee proved that she was trust worthy. Whether a fellow student or monster she attempted to keep to her word.

She also knew how useless an proper education was deducing what awaited upon graduation but still she did not give up on it. Vera had told her something and Kakumoah had inferred something but she did not know who was right in the end. She was hoping it was her Mistress though that was a rather unusual relationship, especially since Daphnee considered herself straight despite Wraith forcing her to deal with Bria that one time. There was being drugged too and the little comfort she delivered to Stephanie but the only one she had wanted to see in that light had been her Mistress.

“Let's try this again, shall we?” She said to herself before leaving the safety of her dorm.

She had packed a small vanity mirror from her cosmetics so that she could at least watch her lips when she got well and truly started. Though as she was making her way across the campus she saw that the class that she had previously seen had been letting out. She smiled, the building far closer and in her opinion safer than some field somewhere though she knew that the classrooms weren't entirely safe. After all Kakumoah had proven that she wasn't safe in them.

So, she got the hall after all. The acoustic had been better her and while she sat Rocco down on a stool she pulled out onto the stage she then got the full sized mirror from the props storage room. Normally it was locked but the earlier class forgot to lock it up which told her that another class was probably due in her before the evening let up but if memory serve they wouldn't need the room for a few hours.

Still she checked her watch to estimate this but proceeded to set up.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 am

Post Re: Audience of One (for Arachne)
Now beneath the twilight the shadows began to grow and move and the first ones to do so were the ones in the grounds of the campus. Trees and animals each cast their own that made the walls and floors of the new shadow territory and soon the school itself, shrouded in the dying golden hue of the setting sun, suffered the rise of the shadows as it did every single day.

The dark was then a new time of day and like humans and larger animals dominated the daylight, much cunning and secret beings crept in the night. These instincts Arachne would never throw away and with the darkening of day her own webs she began to weave. For the limber dark body of the spider crawled its way through the trees, red eyes spying for prey. Alas, outside the school no student was alone and soon all would go inside, so indoors went the spider. She moved while the girls went to their own dorms and the halls were emptying before later classes began; shadows were her cover and veil.

In the midst of the hallways her ears detected playful voices and enjoyed giggles. She had come these ways before, she recognized the air around there and did not hesitate to investigate further. In the large hall, appropriate for things such as theater and music, Arachne found herself in her rightful place, so she always said. With her silky web she muffled the knob's latch to avoid the large sound the doors made as she had discovered many days before as she studied the student life for patterns. She also knew the hall was mostly dark except for the stage where large spotlights shone upon and lighted the current girls there practicing a play. So many of them, and all so ripe for the taking. Even with no chance to take them all she would not let the chance go and so she stayed, hidden in the shadows, critical eyes studying the young actresses and enjoying the rehearsal.

Some time came to pass and the students were gone, but Arachne lingered replaying the story and dialogues in her mind. Humans were rare in the rest of the galaxy, for most of them have few options to take out there, but she never imagined they had such an ample domination in the arts, even some forms she found new created by them. Indeed the frail humans were interesting creatures for the spider woman. Now in the middle of her train of thought, the door opened once more and Arachne's quick eyes turned to see. A single girl of purple hair; yes, she was what Arachne liked to call "a loner," a wandering fly she often caught in her webs. Girls like that one had to be taken and so she locked the doors with her web, stronger than steel, and preyed closer, hidden in the shadows as always, and studied the new student as she practiced with a curious doll.

------------
"Jack of all trades, master of all" - Rahs Xalezel

"A golden goddess with molten passion" - Elizia Val Rausten

Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:39 am

Her set up nearly complete she again checked her watch calculating the time it would take for the next class to get back ensuring that she left enough time to clean up not that she had much to clean up mind you.

When everything was in order she got out a glass she packed from the dorm and a bottle of water. Half filling the glass she put to bottle away before taking up Rocco and sitting down. Her doll in one hand, the glass of water in the other.

Turning she studied herself in the mirror. Really, she was a ways off from doing the water trick though she still practiced it though it was not as if many people saw her at practice in many forms. She had few friends after all and fewer that she did this form.

Still the projection she got in the theater was second to none though she had been unaware that she was being observed, that she had an audience and so she plunged into matters with her newest doll. She was still working out a personality for Rocco and thus had no material written for him yet.

“We're doing what musicians call a jam session today to try you out a bit. Got that?”

“Certainly Daphnee. I guess I can begin with the basics. My name is Rocco and if your hand wasn't up my ass it might be a pleasure meeting you but from the start you're going to be a pain in my ass.”

“Behave! I created you, you block head.”

“Racist. Alright, dame, you're really asking for it.”

Her lips did not move, at least not yet. She was better at this then she would have given herself credit for saying that she had only moderate skill, and of course she had little experience with performing for an audience, her unknown audience having the courtesy of seeing her first Shokushu “performance”.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 am

At the stage the student took her time in doing her small ritual and set herself before the mirror, a hand in her doll and the other holding a glass of water. Of what this was Arachne had no idea since she had never seen such an act before, not even among humans. She eyed curiously the girl as she looked at herself and all of a sudden she spoke with the wooden doll.

And the doll talked back! The large body of the spider almost jumped back in surprise but her own sticky limbs barely held her down as she stared at the girl bedazzled and with awe. Their dialogue was short and the doll talked back with such fury though it had to yield before its mistress' commands.

Arachne, hidden behind the hall's chairs and darkness, imitated the doll with her web and tried shaking it to see if it gained life as did the other one, even transforming to her humanoid form and sticking her hand up its ass but to no avail. Just what kind of making or trick was doing the student, she asked herself as she threw away the web doll and continued spying, mesmerized. And so she crept closer from behind, eager to find out and eager to seize her anytime soon.

------------

Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:46 pm

The reaction would have been comical if not so deadly! Daphnee thought she heard something though and paused as she listened for a bit, green eyes piercing into the darkness though the moment passes and she dismisses things.

Daphnee doesn't toss off the matter all at once though. She doesn't feel as if she was being watched then and there and she returns back to her doll and the performance at hand as she has that exchange to see how this all plays out.

“Thirsty?”

“Well, no.”

“Don't tell me you were going to try out that water trick. It's been done to death. You know what would be new?”

“What's that, Rocco?”

“If you did it while giving head!”

Daphnee freaked briefly and tossed the doll away from her where it looked up blankly from the stage.

“Wow! Er … yeah … I should have expected that one considering where I created you and all.” She shakes her head and sighs hoping down off the stool she sets the water down then moves towards the puppet picking it back up and tidying it up some.

“Sorry about that but … yeah … I don't think I'm going to get much use out of you if you keep that up. Alright, from the top?”

Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:17 am

All of a sudden an applause was heard from the seats in the darkness, loud and clear all across the theater as the girl had just picked up her doll. "Yes, please! I wish to see more of this talking doll!" When the young girl would not discover the source of this voice then the red-and-black-haired pale head of the spider woman would rise slowly from beneath the stage's end, between it and the seats, piercing red eyes looking up at her before she rested her chin beneath her hands on the stage.

Arachne had been satisfyingly surprised at the doll's talk. Considering what she saw from the two of them she guessed she would keep the exchange and follow even the puppet's advice. But the girl was not eager for it nor expected the advice and threw it away in her panic. So disappointed was Arachne that she couldn't contain her frustration and in reaction she jumped the seats silently and crept closer urging in her mind for the girl to continue the show.

"In fact, I'd love to see the act of trick while giving head. What is that about? How does the doll talk? Are you a magician?" Arachne's questions bombarded the girl though she remained hidden behind the edge of the stage with the naivety of a stranger to ventriloquism. She was more curious now than hungry and she confronted the student without a neat trick behind her appearance nor slowly torturing her while giving chase. A part of her mind unconsciously knew that her sight and sudden appearance would almost always confound most of the girls.

------------

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:44 pm

She jumped, startled by the sudden sound. She had believed that she was alone when she had started and while she knew that there were things lurking out there she had never encountered a female of any species, at least to her knowledge they had been all male so she figures that this was probably a student that may haven fallen asleep or that she had overlooked in the first place thinking that the class had departed for the evening,

While she is a little suspicious with the girl lurking in the shadows she it little more than more alert as she picks up Rocco and starts preening the puppet a little. “He's a little perverted … well that's how things sort of came out.”

“Bah, you're the one doing all the talking, it's not as if this is magic or something more sinister like me being alive actually.”

“It's just a trick of shifting my voice to make it sound as if it originated somewhere other than me,” ventriloquism was pretty basic and while the girl? Seems to be fascinated with it . Maybe she was from a country were it wasn't to well know, who could say?

“It's sort of my thing, I've been practicing for years speaking by throwing my voice without moving my lips. I can't do it while drinking water yer or, er, other things …”
She blushes a little as she looks to the puppet then in the direction that she heard the voice in.

“Rocco is a little perverted but I guess I can do a little more, I usually don't have an audience and I'm not sure how filthy he'll be but take a seat.”

“Naw, come a bit closer and let me see those tits, I bet you have nice ones,” and Rocco's eye bros wriggled a little. Daphnee glared at the puppet.

“See? I'm sorry about that and I though Mister Timmons was bad.”

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:56 am

The pale woman with the red eyes kept staring at Daphnee and Rocco with the utmost attention, almost never blinking. Inside her, a small disappointment appeared as the possibility of her act being magic was shot down. Still, she had revealed to Arachne that it was mere skill, and that in fact made it even more amazing. This was the first time she had seen something like it and remained silently in awe until she invited her to see more of the act.

But then Arachne grinned and laughed as Rocco suggested to see her tits. It was not a smile of amusement, rather a very sly smile. "Entertain me with your best, doll, and I shall let you gawk and touch as much as you like."

With that, the woman's head moved slowly back into the darkness, her eyes never leaving Daphnee. Her silhouette moved in the shadows and by the noise she made, the student would know that this strange spectator had taken a seat in the front row. Now Arachne watched with curiosity not only on her act but also on Daphnee herself. She inspected her body carefully, undressing her with her eyes from head to toe and back again until she stared once more to her bright green eyes as she did her act.

------------

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 am

Daphnee was straight. Save for three occasions that she had been through. Once she was drugged, twice at the hands of her Mistress, that was a long story there as that relationship wasn't a sexual one normally.

Of course she did not brake character,, Rocco staring off into the darkness for a moment as if trying to get a better look at her from where she was.

“Sure, thing but I've got to warn you that I'm quite stiff just thinking about it right now.” He followed the sounds of her movements as if he could see her in the darkness, that puppet staring until Daphnee seized the head of Rocco and turn him back though his gaze seemed to fall on her own chest, the head of the puppet turning slowly as if stealing a peak of the bosoms in the dark until Daphnee drew his head front center yet again.

“Yeah eyes forward.”

This time Rocco made a show at looking at Daphnee's chest then into the darkness and back again as if he had been comparing the two sets of tits. Not being able to see the monster Daphnee had no idea what was going through her head.

Rather she had found herself going out on a limb her and making a guess. She was average in the chest department and this mystery girl was probably average too but Rocco seemed to compare the two mounds before him and went out on a limb here.

“Those are bigger.”

“Oh, stop you. I can't see anything.”

“How could you miss them, their right there, look.” And Daphnee did look.

“I can't see, it's too dark.”

“Your loss.” And Rocco pretended to look again until Daphnee refocused his gaze.

“Cut that out. Anyway, shall we get on with it, if somebody's ready?”

“I guess. So, Daph, why are you trying to become a prefect? Lots of hard work there and if there's one thing I know about it's being hard.”

“Rocco! Did it ever occur to you that if I were busy with such duties I wouldn't have the time to practice much with you given the number of other puppets I got that don't have sex on the mind constantly.

“Now, let's move on. Your suit is somewhat old fashioned, care to tell us where you got it from?”

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 am

A small smile curled up on a side of her mouth as Rocco, the talking pervert doll, compared their bust sizes. Daphnee had to take a guess, this the spider knew, and let out a small chuckle when she guessed right, mere chance. Yes, her breasts were of average size but that didn't discourage Arachne. She imagined them thoroughly, so perfect and round, white as her skin with cute small pink nipples standing proud, erect and ready to be sucked until they released their milk. Not that she could, so she thought, but that would only help her taste the true flavor of the girl.

Now she kept the talk going. After knowing the real nature of her act, all seemed less marveling. However, Arachne knew that this needed a good deal of training, she knew she wouldn't be able to do it if she tried. Were all humans capable of this? Her mouth barely moved, if at all. Now more than ever the idea of her talking while having her cock inside her mouth appeared very interesting.

Time moved irregularly. The spider distracted herself with these urgent and lewd thoughts and after a single blink she realized that Daphnee and Rocco had continued talking, now about a topic she had no idea how they got there. Her breathing quickened. A small but constant warmth grew inside her, reaching to her skin, she could feel her own breasts swelling with arousing blood. Her legs rubbed themselves almost unconsciously.

"Would you like to see them up close?" In one swift motion, with an agility amazing, the figure nearly jumped from her seat and back again to the edge of the stage. It was smooth, a cold, calculated movement. The light still couldn't reach her but her red eyes were visible there and they stared up with an intensity inhuman at Daphnee and her doll. Her question had nothing to do with the topic the two were talking about when she interrupted them, but surely the pervert side of the mind doing Rocco's lines would get her meaning.

------------

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:20 am

Old fashioned … the word seemed to die in her throat as she witnessed that inhuman leap. She still could not see her, nor had she run across any females of course and that had lowered her guard just a little.

There were three solutions to a problem. There was flight or fight but their was also panicking and locking up. It had seemed as if Daphnee had fallen into this stage, at least at first as she swallows and gazes towards the shadows where she stood.

Rocco's head whirled in that direction as she showed that she had not locked up if she still had control of the puppet.

“I can see them just fine from here,” and he whistles, “but Daph claims she can't see them at all, I can't see how she's missing them. Come on down.”

Daphnee stared into the shadows, quiet pale but seemed to realize what was about to happen. She knew there was no point in running or begging. Fighting was out too. She had been resigned to her fate though as she peered into that darkness watching her silhouette in the darkness, imagine just what was out there.

“I'm not going to like this, am I?”

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:52 am

"How curious, yet so entertaining, that the doll you control is so calm while your eyes are screaming," her voice cooed. The red eyes narrowed as if smiling and in an instant she jumped again, her figure nowhere to be seen but to the quickest of sight. A strand of her web hung from the ceiling and the pale and black body of Arachne came sliding down with smooth finesse, a grace obtainable only after years of experience... or born with the instincts.

Her feet made light noises as she let go when she was just over the floor. The pieces that resembled thin legs on her shoulders and back flexed and then she stood straight up, chest pushed out and chin up. Yes, she was a female indeed, the body of a voluptuous woman right before in her nude beauty despite the spider features covered up her most vulnerable parts. Standing like that, Daphnee looked up at the taller woman as she walked closer to her, no hostility or danger whatsoever, just a tiny smile and the surprise of female monsters lurking around.

"Oh, not necessarily, dear Daphnee. In fact, I'll make sure you like it." What was the meaning of her words? Was there such a thing as a pleasurable rape? This statement only made things more complicated, inserting in the girl's mind the different attitudes and personalities of the monsters of Shokushu. Were there more female monsters out there? Were they all so... good-natured as Arachne appeared to be?

Then her eyes darted down to the doll in Daphnee's hand. Her smile broadened and as if expecting the act to continue she took it from her, hanging between her fingers. "Very well, Rocco. Do you like what you see? Do you want to see more?" Now the eyes were back at Daphnee, "If you admit you'd like to see your owner engaging with me, I'll let these be your personal cushion. Would you?"

------------

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:21 am

Her eyes lost track of her this time, green eyes searching through the darkness before she saw the movement in the shadows. She had only seen the movement because she was specifically looking for it and had settled on the larger shape as she was able to see the woman fully now.

Daphnee swallowed as she viewed her. Spiders equated to webs and she was snare in one, perhaps not literally yet but such had been obvious to her. She was afraid, pale, but she remained where she was, seated with the doll on her lap, Rocco gazing up at Daphnee as the girl nodded.

“What good would running do?” A rhetorical question of course. “Or fighting?” She had learned that both were pointless.

“Is that so?” Daphnee gazed at the spider though she did not have any spite in those words. She had learned the status quo last year and could only hope for better treatment. Not always did she have a good tine. Often enough she had been tortured and the best she could hope for was avoiding that.

She had learned long ago that begging did not help in most cases. Acceptance of matters had been successful about half the time though, the other half did her no good.

“That isn't often the case, of course I'm not adverse to that state seeing the alternative …” She stared as Arachne got closer to her. “There are females? I, well I never knew.” She was slowly learning new things about the island.

“OH yeah, me likey.” Rocco swung his head back to her. “Though this block head here is as straight as a board. Of course, your in charge here so it's not like she's going to stop you either.” His gaze had been upon her breasts.

Daphnee's puppet stayed in character. “Would I? Hell yeah. You'll have to take point though she doesn't have much experience in this realm … mmm, five cases, two with her Mistress, one when controlled by a monster, once when drugged and once after a girl was attacked though there was nothing but a little touching there. It's my job to know such things as hard as she'd try to keep them from me I know what she knows after all.”

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:02 am

((I apologize deeply for my absence Daphnee! I have been a terrible partner for leaving a thread for so long. I'm willing to continue if you are, and again, I'm sorry for not writing often.)

"So you have had your share of fun, have you Daphnee? And no sight of a female monster like me yet? Well, there are lesbian women, are there not? It's only natural to find lesbian or bisexual monsters. I fancy the tight," Arachne got even closer to the student; "wet," her head leaned in to whisper at her ear; "cunts of women." Almost abruptly but softly, her hand went down to cup the girl's crotch, as if wanting to have a good feel at Daphnee's lips.

"Truth be told, a male's semen can be thick and rich enough to have a pleasant flavor but does only decent when it comes to making my silk. A female's juices, however, are soft and clear like her touch, perfect to make an spectacular silk.".

Arachne's hand went up to cup one of the girl's breasts now, as if weighing it. "She's not that flat, Rocco. Or is this not what you meant?" she laughed. The spider woman took the puppet from Daphnee's hand with confidence, placing it with slow and lewd movements in her cleavage, moving noticeably both large mounds to make enough space for the doll. "Please don't hold back any comments Rocco just because this is your owner. In fact, I'd like very much to know what you're thinking all the while."

The alien female walked behind Daphnee and with a quick movement bound both of her arms behind her back with the strong web and pressed the girl back against her torso and mounds. "So I take it that you are not a fan of participating with other women then, Daphnee. Have you had bad experiences in the past? Or are you afraid of the unknown?" Arachne's dexterous hands made easy work of the student's clothes, opening and cutting anything necessary to expose the girl's front, leaving only the brassiere she wore. The taller woman's hands felt smooth and warm and not threatening at all. She caressed Daphnee's skin with a delicate touch, leaving behind a tingling sensation and traces of her impossibly soft silk

"Tell me truly," she cut the bra in half with a razor sharp nail that retracted to safety over her finger's skin. Her hands then massaged Daphnee's breasts, feeling meticulously the softness of her tit flesh. "Just how bad you want to feel good..." Her fingers then gave attention to the pink nipples until the hardened beneath them, pinching them very slightly at the end only to roll them around with her fingertips covered in silk, wanting to drill that soft sensation into her nubs and breasts.

------------

Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 am

(it's alright and I sure would like to continue)

Fun? She wouldn't call it that exactly though there had been plenty of times that she had been forced to enjoy it. “I'm not a -” she began though she had a few run ins with the same sex it was either forced by a monster, when she had been drugged or in the rare instance when her Mistress desired it. Her relationship with her Mistress was less of a sexual one.

She had never stopped to consider that there were female monsters out there or that there were bi-sexual ones among them. Of course she had learned her place here on the island and found that it would be foolish to resist. She was grasped, down there, though given what was stated to her she had not been surprised by it. She had not pulled back though, taking a deep breath, her chest rising in the process.

“Silk?” She made the mental notes about it, about semen, her breasts groped and she certainly wasn't flat, nor as large chested as her unexpected audience. Heat surged through her at that contact as her doll was taken from her and placed between those large globes. She had a lot to process and thus had stopped her performance reminded at the prompting that she received.

“Oh, only by comparison. She could never hope to do this. HEAVEN! So soft.”

She soon found her arms bound behind her by the strong silks and her shirt seen too as she is leaned back feeling those large globes against her as well as Rocco.

“I, I have had s-some experience, though drugged or forced into it. Only with my Mistress when she desired it … until I got here I hadn't thought of sexuality with either men or women.”

She had been shunned, a social outcast so forming even friendships had been tough then especially with the reputation of being cast briefly in an insane asylum.

Fingers caressed her sending a chill along her spine. When her bra was seen too and nipples played with it had not been long before they sprang up into hard points at the attention that she had received. Pleasure was certainly far better than pain, she had her share of the later.

“I … I want to feel good ...” she was unsure as to how she should answer that, her body beginning to experience the heat of being played with. She clenched her fists finding the restraints were strong. Her heart beat picked up a bit, no good had come out of it when she had been restrained by monsters thus far though was it an irrational fear given what usually happened to her.

Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]