View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Emerging Egos(for Narrisa) 

Post Emerging Egos(for Narrisa)
Before math class had started, Wraith had taken possession of the teacher knowing Narrisa was in this class. He had something special in mind for her today. When the class starts, he gives everyone a test to do. But Narrisa's has an extra problem on it, one she would never be able to solve within the allotted time. As the teacher sits at his desk, glances up at Narrisa when she's not looking and grins evilly, his eyes flashing red.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:36 am
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Emerging Egos(for Narrisa)
Feeling confident, she would race her pencil through the test, seldom erasing as she went. Eyes easily scanning and skimming, able to do half the problem in her head. Smile on her lips as she turned it in to the teacher.

Instead, her face was slammed onto the surface of the desk, the white flag f her pencil flat down on the desk signifying her defeat.

What the hell problem was this!?

Nothing. Nothing she had covered and studied was pertained to thsi question. Yet it remained to be the only problem that was on her test as all the other students busied themselves with finishing the task.

This had to be rigged. Had she pissed the teacher off? She didn't bother to look up from the desk to see the handsome teacher. He was probably smirking anyways. What did she do to deserve this? When the timer went off, she didn't even bother to erase all the smudge marks from her pencils. The coloumn after row and row of worked out problems and tryign to figure it out only to get improbabilities to call for.

As the students passed up their paper, she only had one thing to write. She made sure to use her videogame language of Al bhed to write it.

"Vilg drec cred"

No way he would know her frustration and her meaning.

Fuck this shit.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:14 am

He spends the rest of the class time looking over the papers, saving Narrisa's for last. He looks at the writing which of course he doesn't understand, but it's enough to warrant his response. "Narrisa, you will stay here after class." He say before setting the test down. Within a few minutes, the bell rings, and he stands by the door letting everyone but Narrisa leave. Once they're alone, he closes and locks the door. "Couldn't quite figure out that last problem, could you?"

Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:49 am
Profile YIM

With an aknowledging groan, she gave the teacher a thumbs up before dropping the limb. The bell went unaffected to her as she heard the other women leaving.

If she wanted, she could have read his words in a mocking tone, but she couldn't really tell. She couldn't tell a lot of undertones as of late. Sleep had been evading her, fearful nightmares she couldn't recall every other hour, so infrequent, she hardly got a good steady trail of sleep. It had been more fitful and light. Too dangerous to sleep too deep. Why? She couldn't recall. Sadly, this had also affected her focus and attention in class, something unbecoming of her.

"I don't.....honestly remember going through any of that."

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:23 pm

It's then that the teacher grins and his eyes flash red again. "Your grades have been slipping, especially here..." He says before his voice changes, sounding very familiar. "So I guess we'll have to punish you. Pull off your panties and bend over on my desk." He says as he takes out a ruler which had some holes and spaces in the middle. "Come on now, quit dawdling and get over there."

Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:16 pm
Profile YIM

Instinct rose at what she heard. Chills drove through her spine at the commands, her thoughts plunged down, as if she had been dunked into the ocean. The knee jerk reaction had been fast, but just as easily before they could be pulled to the surface, sunk like a stone, dropping away from her faster than she could reach. Consciousness rose to the surface, separating her from it before she knew it.

And she was back at the classroom. Her face sleepily rose up from the desk's surface, eyes lifting up faintly to the handsome visage of the teacher. A rosy tinge took glow on her russet skin. Silence filled the room.

The door. Why did she feel she needed to get away to the door? She gave it a brief glance before turning back, limbs lax in her seat.

"I. . . . I can't do that." Right? Questioning poisoned her words, addling the certainty that was there. He was so handsome. Why would he ask such a request? Yet her fingers itched to begin, an invisible yearning trying to come to life. But she couldn't do that. "I can't." This was a teacher, she was a student. No matter how many fantasies she had of him, wanting to be tied down and forced on her knees. She knew it would feel good, she knee how molten the idea would make her insides.

But she didn't know that this was the most dangerous trap she had ever been in.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:39 pm

The teacher frowns at her response. He didn't glare, but his look was stern as he slaps the ruler in his hand before slowly approaching Narrisa. His eyes locked with hers as if his look kept her in place. "That wasn't a request. That was an order. Or perhaps you'd prefer me to forcibly undress you completely. Is that what you'd rather have?" He says slapping his hand with the ruler again, knowing what the sound would remind her of.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:09 am
Profile YIM

She watched, almost lulled by the silence as he waited for a response. What response, she was unsure. She flinched at the sound, bunching up as she watched the wooden plank slap against the desk, piercing the silence and her ears.

"F-force me?" Her stomach knotted as her words stammered over eachother. She swallowed hard at the delicious idea, her form growing rigid. But she couldn't do that, it was . . . .it. . . . Wasn't right! The more her mind try to justify why she couldn't do it, the more reasons it offered her why she'd love doing it.

Muscles for taut in position.
Cunt filled to the brim, every inch within at his disposal.
Forced to enjoy it.

Dark red eyes smiling maliciously.

She gasped at the vision, no, daydream. She could almost feel it all as she sat frozen on the desk as her body grew an ache that buldged more and more within her. She was paralyzed. "S...sir!"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:02 am

"Fine, we'll do it the hard way." The teacher pulls Narrisa up from her seat and drags her to his desk, undressing her himself. At first, he was doing it rather quickly, but once she was down to her bra and panties he very slowly removes them while at the same time touching and fondling her a bit. His hand moves down between her legs, knowing this had to have gotten her at least a little wet. It's what she truly enjoyed now after all.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Profile YIM

"No!" she yelled. But the yell was weak, shriveled, dying the further it left her lungs, the closer it got to her lips before it came out only in a whisper. Her feet dragged, her mind feeling sluggish in resistance. Each step took more and more effort to keep to the ground. Her grip on the tables as she passed useless, only pulling them in a dissarrayed trailed behind her as they scraped the class room floor, fingers relenting each and everytime.

'No, no, no! What's wrong with my fingers, why am I not holding back?' Her mind gave back zero answers as she looked back at the teacher, as if she needed him to provide it. Even her arms were lifting out the way for her blouse to be removed. Wait, was she helping!? "Sir, please, I'm beggin you." Yes, begging seemed the right word. "Please, I can't, I feel not myself," she whimpered weakly, legs providing no protest as the skirt dropped from her elegant waist, revealing the creamy curves of her limbs, the soft and satin panties that coaxed eyes to her body. She never even remembered getting these. But it had showed up on her room door, her name and everything, ordered with her own words.

A gasp left her as he fondled. His hands felt heavenly, her body molding perfectly. The desk, she needed to lean on it. Needed to be held up by something. Surely, she was too weak to fend this. But hadn't she done so before so easily? Was she not trained? Everything in defense and evasion came out blank. Absent minded before his hand shattered her empty thoughts.

"Oh-OOH!" she gasped, throwing her head back as energy zapped through her core, the attention from such fingers activating heat waves through her body. The silken panties were smooth, in no manner of cheapness in its material, yet even as they held against her snatch tightly, it held nothing back of her arousal, the fabric slickened with smooth juices of her body.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:26 pm

"Mmm what's this? You're this wet just from me taking advantage of you? You enjoy being treated this way, don't you?" He whispers teasing her as his hands continue to play with the young woman's body. After another minute or two of this, he pulls down her panties and bends her over on his desk. Once he picks up the ruler, he slaps it across her ass with a loud smack.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:49 am
Profile YIM

Yes!

"No!" She screamed, her body only quivering against her outburst as her panties soaked to his touch. She was so weak and he was much stronger, knew what he wanted as his hands continued to rove over her body at bequest. It sent a fire through her skin, each inch of her creamy flesh tingling at the sensation. But she couldn't just cave in, couldn't submit. He was a teacher, he shouldn't be taking advantage of her. She was a student, she shouldn't be enjoying this so much!

But her body simply laid limp to her mind's bequest, her panties leaving a slick, clear goo of lust, trailling a spiddle from between her crotch and her panties. "No, please, don't do this!" Something was afoot. Something was different and she couldn't put her finger down. She had to back away, take a breath, stand back and think about what was the missing puzzle piece, what was making her do . . . This!

All coherency crashed down with the surging pain in her ass as she screamed, back lifting from the desk as she tried to resist, trying to lift herself free.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:50 am

The teacher keeps Narrisa pinned down on his desk as he brought the ruler down on her rear end again and again. At one point he stops to tease her needy cunt running his fingertips between her lips. It looked to him like she was ready to gush out all over; a fitting sight for a pain slut like her. He adds to her torment by barely letting his fingers slip inside her sex, only to move them up and down without going in any further. "I had no idea you could be so naughty, getting turned on by being fondled and swatted. You need to be taught a lesson."

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 am
Profile YIM

Each scream bleats out another conscious thought, her lips parting with only half a plead. "No! Stop .. . Please, need to leave!" But the resolved words are half-powered. It was too similar. Too similar to the girl that had captured her before. Her mind is again ruined with the fingers beginning to explore just how juicey her cunt had gotten.

So shallow! He barely placed his fingers inside. But her insides craved that.

"I'm . . .I'm not naughty, sir," she desperaitly tried to explain, gripping the edge of the table.

Narrisa, what's wrong with you!? Came her own silent thoughts.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:49 pm

He swats her harder in response. "Don't lie to me! I know exactly what kind of girl you are." He says, his voice changing sounding like two voices. The new one would've sounded very familiar. "I know, because I've been inside your head, literally. I know how much you've wanted to have this guy touch you, and how much you love being dominated like this." He grins waiting to see if she's figured out what's going on.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next