View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Emerging Egos(for Narrisa) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Emerging Egos(for Narrisa)
Tears began to pool in her eyes, the pain too much. But unable to hold it back, only able to remain helpless, even as she fought and struggled, only served to turn her inside to mush.

"Wh-who?! Sir? She screamed, bouncing with each slap of the ruler. Her ass stung, it needed to be rubbed, soothed, groped, owned. How did he know she was looking? She never confided in anyone, never even as so much as whispered it. "In my mind? When?"

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Was she serious? Did she still not understand what was going on? Or was she so lost in her own lust she couldn't think straight? He gives one final swat in response. "I'm disappointed in you my pain slut. I'd have thought you'd recognize my voice by now. It's Wraith, the one who invades your dreams and turns them on you."

Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:47 am
Profile YIM

That sent shivers down her spine. The words alone snatched her breath away as recognition fell on her.

"Wra-wraith?!"

It was few times she ever remembered the name of an assailant, the prospects of rinsing off any hint or scope of her attacker more preferable. But some dug more under her skin, something she couldn't scrub the touch off no matter how long she lathered and rinsed in the shower.

Wraith was one of them.

IT was never a physical attack. Always in her dreams did she meet the devil himself. Even with his puppets it was always on the light side. But this puppet was far more dangerous. "Wha . .. what do you want with me?" she whispered, failing to gather any strength in her words. What was happening to her?

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:47 pm

"Isn't obvious? To play with you some more. But more importantly, to "help" you make the transition to pain slut and slave. Your submissive side has been gaining strength and will become second nature to you. It just needs one last good push, and that's what I'm here for..." Wraith says grinning evilly through the teacher as he starts fondling her red ass and rubbing her pussy.

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

"No!" It was the first sign of her struggle, even as her muscles stayed lax under his hand, even as she couldn't make a move to leave. Why?! "I don't need, nor want your help!" she spat out, the blush still apparent on her cheeks. What push was he talking about? Was he really in attempt to break her?

The thought frightened her. Most monsters were savage and gone but . . . for him to make something lasting? The ethereal rings that Sarath had put on her were bad enough but . . . Mentally, she didn't know if she would be strong to fight it again.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 pm

"Oh but you do. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had to plant the idea in your mind to begin with. Tell me, have you truly accepted and embraced the fact you're a slut slave? Be honest." He moves to look her right in her eyes, knowing in her current state, it'd be almost impossible for her to lie. "Have you accepted your place?"

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

She halted her breath, as if if she breathed out the teacher, no, Wraith, would suck out her soul in one fell swoop. Those red eyes were so captivating, she couldn't tear herself away from it.

"I . . .I have . . not!" No, that wasn't what she should be denying. She should be denying that was her role in the first place. He was too dangerous. She needed to get away, now, she needed to bargain. "Please, just leave me alone, do whatever you want to my body, just don't . .. don't do anything!" She was completely at a disadvantage. Besides something in her not being able to fight back, he was in the body of her weakness, both hers and the teacher and Wraith had always had the dirt on her weak spots.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:30 pm

"Oh I could do that, but that's not much different from what most others here do. I'm having way too much fun to simply toss you aside." Wraith answers sliding the teacher's finger deep into her sex, moving them in and out slowly. "When I'm done tormenting you physically, we'll have ourselves a nice dream."

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

"No.. . . Please," she strangled out, her cunt sloshing with his fingers burying inside of her. "Not another nightmar.e" but already her body was trying to make due for her surrender. Whimpers flooded her mouth as she slowly arched.

"Anything! Please not that!" She screamed, her snatch spasming under the attention. T

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Wraith simply grins more as Narrisa's body was already giving in to his attention despite her protests. He moves the teacher's fingers faster and deeper, then at one point changes their movement, making them move up and down rather than in and out. "How's that my slut?"

Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

"No! Please, no!" it appeared even if she couldn't struggle, her mind was being kept, simply for the nonconsensual, to mock, tease. Torture. Her body was still easily being held by him without effort, her body providing no defense as she began to buck under his fingers. Grunts began to slowly leave her lips as she gasped in and out. He was wriggling inside of her and she was beginning to convulse around him.

"No . . No, please," she groaned. If she came, she knew she'd be forced to sleep. It happened every time. She wouldn't be able to resist him anymore or hold off an invasion of her mind. Her mana slowly pulled up, trying to create a barrier, lifting to make a second skin almost. But it was a lazy rise, a small shimmer on her body that only served to extenuate her skin. It would do poorly.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 am

"Trying to fight me with magic, are you? What a waste of time and effort. You don't have anywhere near enough of a strong will to stop me. Let us end this half of the game and get to the best part." Wraith says before moving the possessed teacher's fingers as fast as he could, determined to make her cum.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 am
Profile YIM

She screamed again as he picked the pace up, her mana shimmering weakly yet with a small resolve holding it together from crumbling all apart. Her pleas came on useless ears as she screamed, bucking more, wanting his whole hand in her to be fisted like a dirty little slut she was.

"NO!" This scream was at herself. She was tumbling. She had to be stronger. But to what end? Her eyes leered sultrily at the teacher, her own arousal about to undo her as she glared at Wraith. They snatched towards the clock. The window, the chairs. Anything to keep her eyes from going towards her diminshing strength.

But now there was no time.

A twist of his finger was all she had time for to yell as her head was thrown back, her mana spiking at the climax to a high level, all with so many holes in defense before her body stiffened with contractions, arching hard into him.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 am

Once Narrisa's climax passed, he uses his hypnosis to put her to sleep. Wraith then leaves the teacher's body letting it drop to the floor then enters Narrisa's mind. When she wakes up next time, she would not be the same young woman everyone knew.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:14 am
Profile YIM

There was nothing . . .Nothing. Her eyes had lifted up only to be greeted by the ceiling. Student's were knocking on teh door, trying to figure why they're teacher had the door locked when it was supposed to be class five minutes ago.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom still?"

"He's not usually this late."

Excuses and gossip was being thrown back and forth on the other side of the door as Narrisa pulled herself up, shuddering from the climax. What had happened? She was certain she hadn't fallen asleep. But she didn't remember any dreams either. She lifted, feeling the weight of the teacher sliding down her naked body as she squeaked. He was unconscious. Wraith had left. She sighed, looking down and taking note of her faculties. Her panties were still on . . . Had he simply gotten what he wanted and made her cum, only to leave? A proper mindfuck if any. The teacher groaned, pulling her back to space. She had to get dressed before another teacher unlocked the door or he woke.

Making short work of her skirt and outfit, she looked to the door, fingers still straightening out her skirt and blouse. Too many students. It would look bad after being in here for so long and neither her or the teacher would respond. She looked to the opposite wall, seeing the many windows line the wall. It was first story and only the hedge of the bushes would greet her. It would work out.

A few moments later, she was sighing with a breath of relief and fresh air.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next