View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Improvements (for Rosalie) 

Post Improvements (for Rosalie)
The thing was that he was generated from just a thought. He could be unthought by his creator and crease to exist he figured though that was a hunch and not a proven fact though he was weary to test this out and so begrudgingly obeyed.

If destroyed he would simply reform when his creator thought of him next, no huge loss, and in a sense he was immortal as long as he did not out live his creator of course though he suspected that he would cease to be if that were the case.

This invulnerability made him a bit reckless. In space he looked for the toughest opponents in the arena with the exception of his exhibition fight and one other, the return match. Kite, Iria, there were several others that had pushed him to his limits, broke bones and other wise damaged him.

Here on the island things were a little different. For starters the prey could not effectively fight back, it was like shooting fish in a barrel though it had not sat right with him at times it was a refreshing brake from all that dreadful work …

Today he was looking for easy prey, yet challenging in some way …

He drifted about, flying invisibly on magically generated wings, moving through hall ways as he shifted through shadows as he gazed into classrooms and other wise looked around.

So many to choose from, so many lovely girls that could use his attention. He had focused his search on the lonelier ones though … but while he watched and searched he came across a familiar one … a mint haired girl … ah yes, it had been a little while and he did refine his craft a little.

That fit the criteria better too … in a dream she would be able to fight back a bit better and he would be challenged with control all those quirks in an induced dream. So she was the one.

Gersham followed her around for a little bit, judging when it was best to strike. He determined that he might not get her alone for a bit seeing that it was still before lunch but he did not nee her alone as he chanted lowly, inducing a slumber into her and letting her subconscious mind take over for a bit to see if there was anything interesting to work with … if not then he would simply create something, it was barely any more work for the Demon and his magical gifts after all.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Post Re: Improvements (for Rosalie)
After her swim class, Rosalie had changed and was heading for study hall by the time Gersham found her. She had gotten some low scores on a few assignments and needed to make it up or lose her position as her team's captain. As she sits in her desk more towards the back and does her work, she feels very tired all of a sudden. Figuring her fatigue was just from swimming for several minutes and not from the incubus stalking her, she glances around before putting her head down and drifting off to sleep.

Her dream shows her back home, in a large living room seated on a love seat. She was wearing a nice black dress with straps that hung more on her upper arms than her shoulders. In the other room, a voice calls out to her, "Taylor will be with you shortly, Miss Holbeck." "Thank you." Rosalie answers back. She was rather nervous as this would be her first meeting with a man outside the family. She had recently come of age and now had to select a suitor to marry. This Taylor must be one of them. Soon a young man enters the room. He was a good 11 inches taller than Rosalie, had a darker shade of green hair, and wore a midnight blue business suit. "Good afternoon. I'm Taylor." He says as he approaches her. Other than a light blush, Rosalie manages to stay calm and collective as she stands and extends her hand to him. He takes her hand and gently kisses it, causing her to blush more.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:16 am

Post Re: Improvements (for Rosalie)
This was going to be fun, he thinks as Gersham filters through her mind becoming aware of the situation. How unusual, her first meeting with a many outside the family and by the looks of it she had been somewhat impressed.

Watching the introductions as he gets his bearings on the situation he soon takes over. He does realize that she is a little older in this dream too …

“Miss Holbeck, I could give you the tour of the facilities but seeing the mine itself and the offices are quite boring. I did want to leave a better impression on you though and have already spoken with your father.

“It was fine by him and he left it up to you … what I had in mind was the visit to one of the museums where the largest of the diamonds we collected are on display. Of course, said museum is in South Africa but I do have my own private jet fueled and ready to go at our leisure, that is, if you wish to attend of course. I had considered a week long trip if you are interested. Your father as allowed me to take a few liberties now that you are of age.”

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]