View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Tutor for a Knight (Open) 

Post Tutor for a Knight (Open)
Oh, how Vanessa's plans have failed. Within the past two weeks, she had encountered monsters that completely destroyed her entire concept of reality. They were real, and they didn't kill. They kept their victims alive, as if teasing and enjoying how their prey suffered. Vanessa had fallen victim a few times. While it was true that the monsters helped her achieve an unrecognizable ecstasy, the end of their attack always filled the redhead's heart with regret. She couldn't properly concentrate on classes because those monsters were always on her mind. Vanessa would hunt them down. If those monsters chose to keep her alive, she would definitely make them pay.

All this, she was thinking about as she stayed after school. Vanessa had just failed a test and was told to wait in the classroom for tutoring. The sun was already setting and it was getting dark. She sat in one of the front row desks. She crossed one of her legs above the other. She wore a regular black t-shirt and a maroon cardigan over it. She had jean shorts on, revealing a good portion of her luscious thighs. Vanessa sat there with her arms crossed under her breasts, unintentionally puffing them out. There, she waited for her unknown tutor to help her out with Socialogy.

"Geez, where is this tutor? They're late." Vanessa complained to herself. She yawned. If someone was going to come within the next ten minutes, she would just leave back to her dorms.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Post Re: Tutor for a Knight (Open)
Neva (Acrylius) walked briskly down the hall, heels clicking as the dragon woman walked to the room for tutoring. It was a last minute thing to have been called in as a tutor, and thus he was late for this session. It wasn’t a bad thing though, many girls tended to get a little restless when being alone by themselves. As someone who hunted the opposite sex for pleasure it was sometimes enjoyable to see the women squirm in anxiety. It did make things a little tense and frustrating foundations of a good hunt. Neva didn’t like having easy targets she liked it when her pray tried to run and escape. Especially when she had achived total deception of her prey; She easily saw why her other half liked it but it was boring, running getting the blood pumping the begging of “Please don’t.” or “Stop it, leave me alone.” These words where sweet songs to Neva’s ears; it was like wild animals screeching and helping while they where devoured alive.

Licking her lips the large breasted and rather voluptuous Asian looking woman opened the door to the room to see a rather pretty red head waiting. It didn’t take much to see that the girl was irritated by having a late tutor. “Pardon my lateness.” She said brushing strands of long brown hair from her face. Giving the girl a good look at the woman’s red eye’s.

“ My name is Nevea Takakashi and will be your tutor for... Hmmm, I don’t think they told me when they called for me to come in…” She explained, though it wouldn’t matter in the long run, as Neva had made up her mind to hunt the student before she came and had locked the school up well to prevent any escape.
With that in mind the dragon woman gave a warm expression, a little forced but accurate for what she wanted and needed to do. “What is the subject that you need help with, my dearest?”

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:34 am

Vanessa tried her best to straighten her face before she gave an answer. "N-no, I wasn't waiting for long. Thank you for coming." The knightress was trying to be polite. As soon as the woman mentioned that she wasn't aware of what the topic was, the girl grew immediately suspicious. What would anyone do after they were attacked when they least expected it? The redhead casually glanced through the room, checking every corner to make sure there wasn't a monster lurking around. She casually tapped her feet on the ground, as if wondering she would somehow detect somebody there with it. Then, the girl looked back at her tutor and faked a smile. "Sorry about zoning out.. What were you asking? Oh, the topic?" Vanessa wanted to test this girl. She had needed help in sociology, but she wouldn't reveal it to the female tutor. "You know, I was just told to come here. I'm not too sure what I need help with." She said in a fake, innocent tone. "Life away from home has been very stressful. I haven't really be able to focus." She explained, looking at the tutor with seemingly innocent eyes.

Monsters:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:10 am

Suspicious, cautious and not easy to trick; what a delectable prey Neva thought as she continued to study the young woman. There was in fact a reason to her lateness one she wasn’t called until the last minute, and two she wanted the up-most privacy. Neva watched Vanessa look about the room making sure there wasn’t a monster waiting in their mist. If she only realized that the large breasted woman before her was one such creature. She waited for the girl to get back to the situation at hand.Neva had witnessed true smiles amongst humans, so it was easy to see through the facade of a smile, understandable as redhead had no doubted been waiting for quiet sometime, so her discontent was just. However the next sentenced to leave Vanessa’s mouth was one try the dragoness temper.

“Relly they didn’t tell you.” She said sternly giving the girl a scolding face as she came closer to the girl. <If there is one thing I don’t like is being played for a fool.>She thought bitterly as she continued to speak. ”I was called in only because your original tutor could not make it, and staff neglected to inform me of the subject matter…" She explained adding a slight hiss to her words, showing that she was someone who took this seriously, and took time out of her busy schedule to come and help a needy student.

“Besides, one does not need tutoring for just any mere whimsical of chance, they are lacking in understanding of a particular subject, or refuse to do the work properly let alone comprehend it… Would like to try this again my dear, or would like to continue to fail your classes... I assume you know of the punishments that go with that.”

Neva felt anger stir in her chest, she may not be interested in human culture like her counterpart was, but that information he readily acquired was at her disposal as well. So she could give aid if so needed be, treating her like some type of imbecile was highly offensive. At least Neva hinted at the school’s punishments, if she thought this was a normal school with normal punishments; if that was the case Neva would have waste no time in showing this little princess the basement. If not then there would a trickery and common ground for them to agree on. Humans tended to confide in others who experienced the same things in life, it was called socializing. A heavy topic that even Neva found interesting from time to time, it helped trap and capture prey.

”Being homesick isn’t much of an excuse, as you did agree to attend this school and perform to academic standards… Though there is validation in that as most students tend to slack off without a parental supervision. I guess you can call it a fair trade off of sorts. You trade a comfortable life at home for a more disagreeable place and have to perform specific duties to achieve an ending goal.” Neva responded coldly at the girl’s mentioning how she was home sick, it didn’t strike a very deep cord for Neva, an insult of sorts had been issued so any empathy was a bit hard to squander up.Either way this was making it easier for Neva to rape the redhead without regret. Folding her arms Neva displayed her discontent and the fact that she felt insulted by the other girl’s response.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Vanessa didn't feel threatened by the adult in the room. After all, she had been attacked by monsters before. This woman was no big deal. She rebelliously shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Simple as that." She pursed her lips. "I can't do anything to help you out about that topic, sorry. Maybe you should talk to the staff about that." Then, the woman began threatening her about grades. For the first time, the redhead felt an obligation to dismiss the teacher. Instead, she bit her tongue and shy-fully said, "Sorry", thought it was obvious that she didn't mean it.

Her ember eyes were lowered, idly focused on the ground. She didn't even look up when she spoke. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I'll try to remain more focused on my studies." She mumbled. The knightress began to twiddle with her fingers, showing that she was rather uncomfortable. Vanessa never had an issue with the authorities. She saw herself as a knight and the way this woman spoke to her made the redhead ashamed that she was probably giving off a more rebellious vibe, which was exactly opposite of who she was.

Monsters:

Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:13 pm

It was obvious that the redhead wasn’t intimidated by Neva that much was very clear. However Neva held a position of power, an athorititative figure that at best could make it really difficult for the young woman in day’s perhaps even years to come. Though a guest of the island, she could get favors in strange places. However there was a rebellious nature to the young woman as she continued to tread a thin line of trouble and extra curricular trouble. Neva said nothing as the girl mouth was soon shut and mouth seald whether the girl recived the true meaning behind Neva’s words was amist, but the effect to be desired hit home.

Small venom like smile briefly filled the dark haired woman’s face, as Vanessa lowered her and gave a shy apology. ~Good she knows when to cut the sass, and so respect.~ Neva watched as the girl mumbled her apologies and vowed to do better. There was slight twinge of pity, genuine pity for the girl not for what was to come but Neva seemed to have hit a cord deep within the young woman. With a gentle hand she lifts the young girls heads and shuttle strokes the girl cheek in the same motion with her thumb. Neva’s red eyes stared into those amber eyes with a warm almost loving adoration and affection of a motherly figure. Neva leans close just mere inches from the girls face with some extremely shuttle emotional tugs; on Neva’s behalf the move should seem almost intoxication but comfortable.

“As long as you realize your mistake, and seek to improve yourself, I am sure the need for tutoring will not be needed any further…” Removing herself back to a considerable distance she gives a warming smile.

“So please don’t lie to me any further on the subject topic and if you know it or not. Okay?”

Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 am

Oh, how Vanessa hated this. She was supposed to be a knight who protected other women from the evil reaches of men. Yet here she was, somehow finding herself in a position where she looked to be just another defiant student. Well, those were how first impressions were formed. Then, the crimson haired girl looked up as soon as the woman curled her fingertips around her cheek. She still seemed upset, but she bit her lip in an attempt to hide any of that. As the woman said that tutoring was not necessary, Vanessa nodded. "Y-yes... I understand. I'm sure there won't be another problem." She said. "Can I be excused then?" She asked. Vanessa would simply make it a goal to study intensely for the next week to catch up on everything she was behind on.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Neva debated whether or not to let the young girl go. If she did the young girl would realize the trap once she tried to leave. Then again a longer hunt would prove more difficulty, if not a challenge. The beautiful red head seemed to be worth the catch and having a trained personal pet to call upon whenever she was bored or even Acrylius was bored…
Yes, this would be tricky but worth it in the long run. However there had to be some minor discipline, then again the hunt would be more eventful if things where to go array. The choice was hard but Nevea mad her decision.

“ Hmmm. I can’t let you leave without receiving some help in your class.” Nevea nudged, but didn’t really force the issue.” That shouldn’t be a problem would it?”

Nevea then used her empathy to develop the girls attraction towards Nevea. Not in a way that made it obvious that something foreign was interfering

(OC: Sorry for the late reply)

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:45 am

She lightly raised her hand to politely dismiss the tutor. "Thank you for everything. Though, I will get my studies and I won't have to waste any more of your time. If your paycheck depends on how well I do, you won't have to worry." Vanessa closed the door behind her and casually walked through the halls with both hands behind her back. She looked out the window of the halls to catch the setting sun. "Ughh... it's getting late." She mumbled to herself. As she was halfway though the hall, the girl suddenly jumped. "Ahhh! I forgot all my stuff in the classroom!" She turned around and went to retrieve her backpack.

Monsters:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Nevea nodded as the girl dashed off. Nevea gave a smile as the girl left she was going to enjoy having her as a play thing. “ Don’t worry about my pay check, you getting better in your studies is the best payment I can receive my dear.” Before the dragon woman could snicker at her own words, she notices Vanessa’s book bag. She glances towards the windows briefly; the sun was begging to set. A shame, most monsters would be out prowling by this time, plus she wasn’t going to shear the red head. No she was Nevea’s prize. With a roll of her eyes she grabs the girl’s bag and heads after her.

It didn’t take long for her to catch up to the young woman.”I do believe you promised that you’ll do harder in your studies…” Nevea said in a seductive tone as she approached the girl, the sun setting created shadows that hid Nevea’s face making seem more ominous. “ You wouldn’t have lied to me, would you.”

Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:29 am

Vanessa had returned and quickly grabbed the backpack from the tutor's hands. She didn't mean it to be rude or anything, but she simply had to leave. "I promise you that I'll do well. I'm a knight of my word." She held up a hand to her forehead as if she was saluting the tutor. After that, she turned to leave the general area. She paced through the hallway and looked at the setting sun. Monsters are coming soon, she thought. I better get back to the dorms before something happens...

Monsters:

Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Neva made no immediate action as the bag was snatch from her hands. Rude, lied to me and not to mention the previous insults of earlier. Neva thought bitterly, her anger rising, she had thought to be kind to girl for a moment, and this is how she was repaid. To hell with a daily hunt, this little fuck toy needs a good BDSM lesson as the humans call it. Upon hearing I’m a knight of my word a devilish plan formed in the dragon woman’s mind. Her male counterpart had in fact studied human history down to their supposed roots. As she dived into that memory she came across the code of Chivalry, the Knights honor and how he was supposed to conduct himself. One of them was to always help a person or a lady in need.

Neva’s eyes turned a bright yellow had Vanessa given a quick look back she would have seen it, but sadly the monster hidden before her face was coming for in a devious way possible. “Haaaa. Little Red Knight; who’s going to save you, there’s no knight on this planet to save you.” Neva mono log as she imagines the girl running down the halls, out of ear shot of Neva’s words.

Almost out of nowhere forty slimy tentacles appeared, one wrapped it self around Neva’s waist, while another snaked up her inner thighs of stockings and up her skirt. Another went down her shirt.”Let’s make this good boy’s… Besides she won’t be getting out anytime soon” She whispered in a devious tone.With that in mind Neva screamed at the top of her longs, making sure it was still human and well pitched shriek of terror..” AHHHHHH!”

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:43 pm

"Huh?!" The knight had heard the noise of her tutor from the room where they had come from. She dropped her backpack and immediately ran down the hallway. Just a few more steps until she would be at the door where she saw Neva off. Then, the redhead skidded to a stop. It wasn't that she believed the tutor to be a monster, but rather the fear of what monster was around the corner. Her heart began to pick up, and her blood began to freeze. There she was, a knight whose courage was twisted into anxiety by these monsters. The crimson-haired girl found a lone yard stick leaning against the wall. Maybe someone was trying to set up some announcements on the school board but forgot to put it away. Anyway, that was all she had. With the flimsy wooden stick in her hand, Vanessa opened the door to find the tutor attacked by the array of tentacles.

In one moment, she had analyzed the situation. The girl sprinted off from the tips of her toes and came swinging in violently at the tentacles to save the tutor. Was she scared? For once, the knight actually was.

Monsters:

Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 am

It took a moment but as Neva had deducted the girl game running in her shinning armor and a stick in hand. If Neva could at the moment she would laugh, but she stayed in her role as damsel in distress. As the redhead knight laid eyes on the tutor the tentacles where readily at work. Her blouse had been ripped open exposing her black lace bra and large perky E breast, now glistening with slim, several tentacles her having their fill within that area. Rubbing and poking, one was even taking the opportunity to get a tit fuck. To say the least the tentacles where all around and even the woman’s pencil skirt had was hiked up; her Chun-Li legs spread to allow a tentacle to rub against her panty house and sex while others rubbed her legs. While several more restrained her legs and arms, and one definitive one had taken the liberty to fill her mouth.

Neva eye’s fell onto the study and gave her best worried look, and tried shaking her head no to the student, but it was too late the girl was already sprinting into action. The Dragonesses could smell the fear on the girl. She was almost down right terrified, yet still Vanessa charged on despite seeing what was happening or even questioning the timing of the event the girl show fool hearty courage. As most Knights often do. My little toy is trying her best to save me, well then let the hunt truly begin.

The tentacles sensing the main dish arrival, the tentacles that weren’t busy molesting their master, went for the offensive. Hopefully Vanessa was well versed in combat. The first two tentacles raced straight at her, while a third went for the mid the section and a fourth snaked through the tables in attempt to flank and snag her legs to get her on the ground. Neva watched with inner joy as it was on now, the Knight verse’s Neva’s Tentacles. Neva wondered how this was likely to end or even begin.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Vanessa had seen how the tentacles ravished the tutor. In fact, the knight found herself a little turned on. Her nipples became hard once she had seen the mature woman get violated in such a manner. Then, the tentacles lashed out that her. Vanessa whacked the first two tentacles out of the way and gracefully sidestepped to grab onto the tentacle that aimed towards her stomach area. The crimson-haired girl seemed to pick up a few things after having been attacked by monsters repeatedly. It wasn't a surprise that a forth tentacle lashed at her. With the trapped tentacle in one hand and her yard-stick in the other, Vanessa violently smacked the tentacle to get it to temporarily retreat. Her yard stick broke in half, but she still held one of the halves in her hand.

The redhead then stomped on the tentacle she caught earlier. "Hold on! I'm coming for you!" She yelled. Vanessa sprinted closer to the tentacle-spawn, making her a far easier target by the second.

Monsters:

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next