View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer) 

Post Re: The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer)
He used those fleshy coils to lift and descend her hot body, ample feminine curves and slim physique pure pleasure as her warm spongy sex tunnel, squeezes and caresses him over and over, and she arches her smooth back against him, her legs quivering as her juices gush over his cock.

You feel amazing yourself. Your pussy is amazing, so warm and wet, you are beautiful, he says as his free hand slides slowly over her skin.

She thrashes and cums hard yet against and he explodes inside her depths, filling her with another fresh dose of aphrodisiac laden seed. Yet, hardly does the pause last as squirt after squirt floods her folds, there buries making her more slick and he only increases the smooth steady pace.

Do you like being choked? Would that make you happier? The demon is intrigued as he begins lifting and lowering her with the tentacles, intermittently teasing her with the wand, pushing a button to make it go to a faster speed, but with lighter pulse.

His free hand travels up between her tentacle wrapped breasts, feeling her soft smooth skin as it makes it's way up to her sensitive neck. Thumb finds one side, her pulses fast and strong, his fingers rub the other, as a little light pressure is applied as he awaits her confirmation.

Do you need that fear and exhilaration of being alive being taken only to be released at the last moment?

The pressure on her throat increases slightly, as blood flow is reduced, and he thrusts his hips up to meet her soaked sex over and over against. The slurping and slapping noises of their fucking filled the air of the small room.

As she groans, he slowly increases the pace, driving his hips upwards, cock slamming home over and over again, his need barely sated. He feels that pulse, pressure building under his fingers, heart hammering to deliver that good, yet being held back as pleasure and lack of blood contrast, mind and body both yearning for another explosive release.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 pm

Those tentacles lift and drop her repeatedly against that strong member that finds it's way inside her warm depths again and again. A series of cries leaves her lips. Her held breasts heave with the grasp of the other two tendrils as she arches herself back into that muscular form.

“You think I'm beautiful?” No matter how often she heard it it was hard to believe it. All those years at being ignored she felt invisible for the most part. Still it was thrilling to hear all the same.

Her excitement ebbed only slight with the relief he brings to her aphrodisiac fueled body then it suddenly increases once more as she feels that powerful spurt of his release firing inside her repeatedly. Oh, he was backed up alright but far from finished with her as those thrusts did not halt as he took her.

“I … I don't know ...” She stated honestly. Choking rarely came up and it had only been through her sadistic encounters that it had where she had honestly thought that she had breathed her last. Like bondage she had been afraid of it and maybe it was because she had felt safe that pushed her into chaining herself for his pleasure.

Choking, if done right, could be a good thing, right? Had she needed that fear? That lack of control that brought the thrill of being alive? For many years she had aloud a darker piece of herself to remain in control. In her neglected life had she sought out these dangers to feel alive? No … they had been thrust upon her, she had no choice in the matter.

“I know you can do this right … I know you don't want to kill me ...” Up and down she was brought along his length squeezing him each time as tightly as if it were her first time. Her body continued to heat up with that injection of slime she received. Her body heating up as it surrounded his own desiring even more.
Him/
“Just AHHH fuck me!!!!” A hand reached back over her shoulder rubbing at the side of his face as she was moved against

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:19 am

Up and down Daphnee went. Her warm and wet sex, stretching along his girth it lengths coated in their juices, passion driving them both towards another orgasm. As he speeds those hips and his insertions up, his hand tightens on that throat. That pulse pumping harder under his finger tips, as he pushes another button on the vibrating wand. The intensity and vibrations picking up speed as well and he rolls it in circles in time with her body being dropped and his cock slamming home with wet sloshes.

You are beautiful, and a sexy woman, and a hell of a amazing package.

He whispered those bass filled words into her ear as she reach back barely managing to stroke his face before the slack runs out on her restraints. His hands chokes her a little tighter, and then tighter, feeling that pulse pound against his fingertips. His tentacles coiling her breasts constricting unconsciously, as his grip tightens around her neck, replacing the lost collar with a new choking grasp.

Her hips quiver and body begins to shiver before he releases that hold on her throats as she orgasms, life returning to her renewed and reborn from it's brief hiatus. A wave of juices flow around him as no other before.

He certainly was backed up, and as she orgasms he lets free another load, joining her in a celebration of life renewed, and freedom delivered.

He leaves himself embedded deeply inside her, his breath steady but deep and reaching as his powerful chest expands and contracts behind her, his powerful physique shuddering with his release.

Is that what you needed? he asks before nibbling at her ear and neck.

He uncoils her breasts as he releases her neck, blood rushing forward to her sensitive mammaries. He pushes a button and drops the wand off to the side.

So many pleasures to share, so much fun to be had. I think I want all of you...

With that the nibbling ceases and he grabs her chopped hair and pulls her in for a kiss. His tongue eager and searching as their lips meet. Inside her warm wet mouth he caresses and pokes her tongue with his own, before withdrawing suddenly.

Are you ready for more?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 am

Her cheeks were flush already with the effects of the slime inside her which served to disguise the heat that went to them at his words. She knew she wasn't ugly, at least she didn't believe she was. But hearing those words thrilled her. She had been far removed from her needy freshman year but it still felt nice nevertheless. There was a warmth within the center of her being or was that the onset of another intense release being torn out of her as that wand continued to work it's magic against her swollen clit.

Breasts ached in his grasp as she was brought over that member. “Oh GAWD CUMMING!!!!!!” She tightened around him like a vice feeling fingers his own fingers slide into place around her neck. She tries taken a deep breath of air though is incapable of it as she's caught up in her own release.

Fingers tighten around her newly freed neck. Air was cut off, she gasps between moans finding it harder and harder to draw breath as those fingers collapse upon her. The edges of her vision grow dark as she feels the steady pulse of his body within hers. Certainly there is something about it this time around, something thrilling surges through her in time with him.

Again she ruptures feeling his release flow through her as she's doused with slime once more. It pulses as it feeds into her. Her cry muted to a mere gurgle with his strong hands in place, hands that could have broken her neck for sure. Before that darkness consumes her he releases his hold allowing her to breath once more.

A litany of gasps spill from her lips, her breasts molded by those hands as the wand falls away clattering unseen someplace on the floor.

“AHHH!!!! UHHH!!!! A-Amazing ...” she is held in place feeling every heart beat surge through his body through that saturated member.

She nods. “Yes. Yes that's what I needed.” Still breathing heavily she looks back over her shoulder at him. A serious expression on her features. “You think?”

Her features soften after that, not that they could look so stern given her condition and the need that she's feeling. “Then I guess I'll just have to do better.”

Drawn into that kiss she closes her eyes. Her tongue fighting a losing battle against his. That muscle just as strong as the rest of him gets the better of the exchange leaving hers tingling as he draws away addressing her with a question.

“You know I am,” she quickly answers. Injected with much more of that slime she's gone from a low simmer to blazing hot unable to do anything about it and at his mercy for relief.

Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:50 pm

You are damned sexy and beautiful. Wonderful curves, amazing smile, beautiful eyes, lovely hair, and a body to kill for. I'm glad you enjoyed that, I was worried I would hold on too long and take it too far, but I knew that lovely pussy would tell me when to let go...

As she eagerly returned the kiss, he knew she would be ready for more. The demon planned on filling her completely in ways only a tentacle beast could, unless she were to be gangbanged by a pack of horny men.

He grabs her chopped hair and forces her head forward where a tentacle waits ready to slip into her succulent mouth. It's cock tip hovering in the air before pushing its tip against her lips seeking it's way into her mouth.

As the tentacle seeks to enter her mouth, the ones coiling her legs, lift her lovely body. She rises along the length of Slimer's hardened shaft, instead of immediately descending, he pops free of her glorious pussy. Their juices running down from her sex over her butt and dripping on his thighs and to the cold floor of the dungeon.

He slides her forward and inch or two and the tip of his cock rests snugly between her lovely ass cheeks, his tip pressing gently at her backdoor. Slippery from their juices, he lets that tip slowly press into the star of her ass. At first it doesn't seem like it will fit, but he simply let's gravity take more and more hold of her body as it begins to spread open to the intruder. The fit is incredibly tight, as her exit muscles squeeze the invader, choking his dick in a grasp unlike any other. Finally, the mushroom tip pops past it's thickest point, and he inside her tight butt. Her muscles contract and squeeze him firmly, easing slightly as the hardest part is past. The tentacles hold her there, giving her time to adjust.

I swear Daphnee, that lovely ass is tighter every time. Maybe it's just that I have not had the pleasure in so long. Suck that tendril, I want to feel you pleasuring me from both ends.

His remaining tentacle begin to slip forward between her spread legs. It rubs it's cock tip back and forth along her lower lips, coating itself in their combined cum. Finally the tip begins to stroke eagerly at her clit. The tentacle teasing at penetrating her magnificent pussy with each speedy stroke yet so far contenting itself with rubbing her pearl.

After she twitcheds and moans and he feels her tight backdoor's death grip begin to loosen, he let's her descend further on his cock. Halting if he feels her squeeze extra hard suddenly, easing his way up her ass.

So damned tight, we will take this slow.

He hopes the tentacle attempting to fuck her lovely lips works as both a meaningful distraction, and something else for her to focus on until the discomforts subsides or at least lessens. Either way, he planned on enjoying her body for all it had to offer. She had always been magnificent with her oral skills, this might be more challenging though as the tentacle more force fucked her mouth, being as restrained and helpless as she was.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:42 am

“Stop it,” her voice soft. Really she didn't want him, that neglected part of her basking in all those compliments he showered upon her. Injected with a healthy dose of slime even the portion that spills out of her coating her ass, his thighs and the floor fails to take any of that edge off that slams into her.

Feeling that moistened tip of him against her ass cheek tells her what he is planning long before it lines up with her. A tentacle greets her sight though chained as she was using her hands had been out of the question. Still there is no hesitation in opening her mouth. Her tongue gets to flick over the tip teasingly just once before that tentacle drives itself home.

Quick thrusts in contrast to that feeling of that bulbous tip working inside her ass. She was tight back there squeezing at first then relaxing. The slime and other moisture made it easier. There was no pain as gravity swept over her lowering her down. How often had no one cared taring into her.

It was uncomfortable at first but far from painful. He stopped each time that she tightened reflectively against him then proceeded once she relaxed again.

“Mmmphhh ...” She tried keeping up with the tentacle in her mouth. Even unable to do much at the time her lips sealed against that rapidly moving member as her head moved back and forth synching up with those movements as best as she could.

That last tentacle chose to tease her wet heated sex. It flicked against her needy body even as she managed to look back over her shoulder at him. Nodding she lets him know she is OK having adjusted to him as the worse part had been past. She was tight around him as she slurped down that tentacle as she squirmed there.

Heat building up within her, wanting more inside her. Wanting to feel full. With him keeping her mouth busy she couldn't ask for much. Her moans were getting more vocal even if they were being cut off by his doing. She just had to use her body to express this.

Squeezing the top of his cock then down the rest of him Daphnee displayed how much control she had with her muscles. Hard training prepared her well for the future though that aphrodisiac was driving her nuts. Hips shuffled back and forth against that tentacle quicker now even as she attempted to move on her own accord.

Hands wrapped up against the chains that held her as she tried to pull herself up a little then drop herself down only repeating the process. Slimer had far better control of their movements. Nevertheless she attempted to act moaning out loud in pleasure only to glance back at him again, this time imploringly as that teasing tentacle brought her closer to her wits end.

Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:27 am

It was a tight fit, but ever so slowly, her tight backside slid down the length of his erect dick until finally he was buried up to the base, inside her hot ass. Her muscles ripple and squeeze during the descent, massaging and squeezing all the way down.

He groans and moans in pleasure, So tight Daphnee, you feel amazing. Yes suck me nicely. That mouth of yours is as heavenly as that tight ass.

The demon is in pure bliss as she works her tongue over the tip, taking that appendage between her lovely lips. Her groans and moans from the dick inside her backdoor, vibrate over the cock tipped tentacle in her mouth, delivering extra pleasure to the demon.

Her beautiful eyes look back and she nods as he is hilted inside her, seeming to indicate she is doing ok, to further impress the point she ilfts up with her arms and pulls a couple inches up and slides back up along his thick shaft before descending on her own. The movement draws another groan from the demon and he smiles. Even now she appears wanting to be more in control and to please him.

You are amazing. I will make it easier for you to control.

He simple leaves his cock inside her butt, and slips her legs back between and off of his spread thighs. He let's her feet touch the ground and stands a little behind her once more, her back slightly arched, no longer forced to lift her entire weight up and down, she could simply rock back and forth should she desire.

He continues the insertion and withdrawal of the tentacle into her mouth, not going more that a few inches so he doesn't trigger her gag reflexes, but simply enjoys the delightful feeling of her lips and tongue and that soft suction.

His hands settle on her lovely waist, and he slowly begins moving his hips, starting a simple soft pace of pulling back an inch and sliding it back into her lovely tight ass. Her muscles finally relaxed and looser around the intruder, he enjoys the heat and minor friction as he begins the anal sex properly. The tentacles slippery from their juices continues to her rub at her clit, and along her sexy pussy, still not penetrating her properly, inside focusing on her magic pearl. The velvety flesh of that tentacle, sliding, rubbing and pressing into a nice rhythm.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:16 pm

Making due with what she had even while restrained Daphnee used her mouth and tongue to great effect. Unable to grasp the tentacle in her mouth or use the rest of her body she did the best with what she had closing around him with long sweeps with her tongue to the underside of that tentacle.

Set down on the floor gave her better control over her movements. Her wrists and shoulders didn't have to strain as much. She continued to moan, sound washing out over that tentacle that pressed inside her mouth and slid over her tongue but never far enough to hinder her efforts or make her gag, something he could have easily done if he had wished it given the size of it.

Her movements didn't let up though she didn't expect to be set down having glanced back to tell him that she had been ready for more. Even so she took back control now, as much as it had been granted to her as her hips shifted side to side as she pressed down that length forever squeezing him with that tightness both ways.

All the while he had not stopped lashing her clit with another tentacle. It throbbed full of blood. Each flick intense to her addled mind it was not long before her pussy clenched hungrily over nothing. Juices pouring out of her and down her thighs as she shivered.

“Mphhhh! Uhhh!” Her cries muffled. Green eyes closing as that orgasm washed over her from head to toe. She heard the rattle of the chains yet had not stopped moving as more of him worked into her backside as she devoured more of him with her eager body.

Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:15 am

The demon feels her rocking her hips side to side as she impales herself deeply on his cock and he groans and grabs her shoulders in a effort to hold out a little longer. She bucks backwards and groans around the cock in her mouth the dual stimulations simply too much for him, as Daphnee's muscles shake and shiver. She finally orgasms again and her juices dribble against the teasing tentacle, down her legs, and splash on the floor. The vibrations, adding to the intense pleasure her soft lips and wet firm tongue provided. Her orgasm caused her ass to grip his cock tightly and he gives a quick pumping before exclaiming, I'm cumming!!!

With a surge his dick spasms hard, as his hot semen fires free into her ass. He barely has time to pull the tentacle free of her lovely mouth before that appendage begins firing a load right at Daphnee's lovely face. Shot after shot, of sticky, warm, wetness streaks her face and onto the top of her hair. While the load is impressive, it is lacking compared to the flood filling her backside.

He holds her in place as he finishes cumming on her lovely face and filling her bowels with his seed, the clear-white stickiness seeping around his member and leaking from her hole.

His groans and moans filling the otherwise dead air of the basement, Damn Daphnee. You are as sexy and amazing as ever, he manages to croak out the compliment, breathing hard. He waits for her own body to stop shaking. While he saved her from the extra swallowed aphrodisiac, it probably didn't matter with the amount he pumped into her. Leaving her no time to rest, the tentacle the had been teasing her lovely clit, drove forward in a blurred rush, seeking the warmth and wetness of her sex.

The cock and tentacle filling her completely, rubbing against each other through a thin separation of skin. He leaves his cock deep inside her butt as that tentacle begins immediately fucking her hard. It's length driving and twirling with each thrust from just barely inside her to ramming and rubbing past her g-spot, that smooth spot full of pleasure, directly to her cervix, before pulling back and slamming home, giving her no time to recover. It seemed she filled him with as much need as his drugs filled her with need.

It isn't long before he begins to slip his hips backwards in opposite timing of the tentacle. The twin tips rubbing inside her. He takes it slow and steady though in her tender ass, a complete contrast to the brutal assault on her juicy lovely pussy. The squishing of the soaked holes being plundered audible to both of them.

The tentacles coiling her perky tits, begin squirming and rubbing like earthworms in waves around her flesh, massaging more than squeezing, the tips circling her impossible firm nipples.

It seemed she still had a ways to go.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:22 am

Doing all she could do in her circumstances she moaned out her approval as his voice filled her ears. Her efforts redoubled, her muscles clamping tightly around him attempting to trap him inside her. Both ass and mouth. She only managed to keep his cock captured though it was by his choice.

Warm seed gushed through her even coating the features of her face. She had been fortunate to get her green eyes closed in time. Yet those drugs renewed their vigor burning through her bowels. There was also a tingling on her scalp from her hair. In this state she had been unable to get any wetter than she already was.

What she craved however was something that she did not have to wait for long for. That tentacle that had been teasing her clit went straight to work as it dove inside her still trembling core. The chains rattled. More of her back pressed against his chest as she screamed out in rapture with that welcome intrusion.

“GAWD!!!” Given no time to recover not that she would have wanted to in her current state that live wire inside her hit every musical note that her body could produce. She wasn't much of a singer but sang then. Muscles rippling around him as tentacles pressed and squeezed against her breasts in similar fashion. Rock hard nipples played with all the while.

It was difficult to determine where on orgasm ended and another began as it was all one magnificent blur. Then he began moving inside her sloshing that seed inside her as both cock and tentacle pressed against one another battering her back and forth.

He used care with his cock in contrast to that tentacle that surged inside her. “UHHH! AHHH! C-CUMMING AGAIN!!!” She cried out, her smeared head tilting backwards, seed dribbling down the sides of her face.

When her eyes opened she could see his face and the ceiling above the pair at this angle.

“That's it! Fuck that pussy! Make it cry out for you! AHHH, so good!” She clenched around him again as she uttered those words, juices pouring over him as she came yet again marveling in the sensation as warmth spread through her entire being. Already she could feel herself building up towards another release.

Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:36 pm

As that tentacle slammed home and began twirling and thrusting inside her thirsty pussy, Daphnee voice became melodic in cries of ecstacy. He would pull his hips back as the tentacle dives forward, drilling her needy wet smooth sex, the two Intruders sliding gloriously past one another, grinding the skin separating them. Then, he would rock forward, his muscular pelvis and thighs, rapping up against her pert lovely ass and the back of her smooth legs, as he slips into her backdoor, it squeezing his length, as his tentacle retracts.

Daphnee you amazing woman, you feel so fucking good... Your ass is perfect, your pussy glorious. Fuck you are so tight and wet.

Her orgasms seem to come rapidly, her anus strangling and relaxing around the cock slipping inside, while her pussy rippled in squeezing waves, body brought to the brink of happiness and then pushed beyond. As she leans back, her short chopped hair brushes his shoulder and sways softly over it as she arches her back and looks towards the ceiling. Her lovely face is coated in his spunk. Eye lashes, nose and cheeks dripping sperm, she still looks beautiful, even slightly erotic covered in his seed. The facial giving tentacle dives below as the one fucking her pussy is on a pull back stroke, and wraps around it like a fine coiling a tree.

As she screams out to fuck her pussy, he tells her, I'm going to fuck you hard, make that pussy and lovely throat sing in passion, he says looking from his green eyes into hers.

The coiled tentacles double the thickness and without missing a beat, drive back inside her one spinning clockwise, the other counter-clockwise, while remaining wrapped together, the thickness of a normal cock. They pound her pussy deep and hard, while he matches that pace opposite of them, giving her butt a deep fucking.

Damn you a perfect, such a fantastic reward. Thank you sexy. With that his deep voice turns to grunts and moans as their flesh collides in pleasure, slaps, and slurps, and screams of pleasure fill the air as orgasms ripple through the beautiful girl, even as experienced and as well-trained as she is, he wonders how much stamina she will maintain. He hopes it surprises him, as his pleasure only mounts.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:17 pm

She had been reminded of some fact as those tendrils swirled inside her in opposite directions at the same time. Humans could not do that. If they started rotating their arms in different directions they would sync up before long. The human brain was wired strangely but what wasn't strange was the pleasure she was receiving from that action as the twin tentacles drove inside her. The only thing muting her cries had been the tentacle in her mouth and throat.

His pace increased at both ends encouraged by her words. It hurt but not in the way she had been use to. The pain was simple a wrapping for the pleasure. Her experiences with Therion got her use to the brutal side of anal. Of course that experience was something she had no wish to revisit and the current one was in no way close to that.

She pressed back into those thrusts, her ass clapping off of his hips as more moans rang out. Her breasts jiggling in response to their movements. Again she baths the tentacles inside her with the approval of her juices as she cums over the pair, her body spasming in response. For a moment her movements cease as she is encompassed in the plethora of pleasure.

Then she begins moving again swinging back into those thrusts after a mere moment as if needing to catch her breath quickly. As far as holding off her own orgasms she had no training or experience in that department. Plenty in the arts of stamina though, whether it were the nightly sessions with her Mistress being tied up and sexually tortured for the night or the times were guests took her for extended periods (which always set her back due to her Prefect duties). She would surprise him with her durability.

That aphrodisiac fueling her needs even further, her appreciation at getting rid of that collar showed in her enthusiasm, what little she was able to express restrained in such a manner. Of course she had her limits. There would be a point where her mind would become unresponsive even if her body managed to continue on it's own for some time to come. But for the time being she was still responsive even giving him an approving wink after standing back up fully and glancing back over her shoulder at him. It was far easier to press back into him in such a fashion. She glanced back at one stage attempting to get his attention, her eyes glancing from his to the shelves at something in particular. If he followed her gaze he would clearly see that there was a white jar that she was directing his attention to.

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:52 am

Her body rocks fervously under the twin twisting tendrils. Burning heat being somewhat satiated by those drills or flesh spinning and thrusting, stretching and rubbing every fold and square inch of her sex. She orgasms body finally set free, reaching the peak of pleasure again. She clamps her muscles involuntarily squeezing and massaging his twin drips cock tipped tentacles and pleasure washes over him as the cock in her butt is gripped yet again in a trifecta of pleasure. Lost in moans and grunts and screams of pleasure he sees he noticably stand straighter, rocker her ass back into his hips, fucking back onto the cock in her backdoor.

He had managed to hold on against the clamping, and her cumming hard if only barely, but her bucking and taking him even deeper was enough to bring him to the edge. Before he can cum, he notices her eyes locking his own, and then darting to a jar on the shelf. He pulls out of her ass with a loud slurping, her tiny tiny spasming open as is twin cocks pull out of her pussy, his cock begins soaking her pert backside in his seed, while the twin tentacles spray her front, gooey cum splashing off breasts and soft stomach.

His loud groans and moans fill the air, pleasured releases twinning the sounds.

Momentarily satisfied, he breaths hard, her body shiny with sweat, looking down he is coated in a glaze of it. He walks in front of her, and produces the key. Reaching up he unshackled first one hand then the other without a word. She slumps momentarily breathing hard, dripping cum for everywhere.

Thank you Daphnee. You were as amazing as always. He leans down and wipes some cum from her nose and cheek. He turns and walks over to the jar. He lifts it and returns to her.

What is this? Did you need it?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:36 am

“Mmph!!!” Her body rails at the pleasured torment that is brought to her. Gooey cum splashing on her chest and tits as the pair of tentacles pull out of her. One moment she is full of him and in the next she is empty.

Body coated in his seed, excess cum and juices seeping down her legs. Weak kneed she slings an arm over his shoulder once it is released then the other to keep herself from falling to the ground. The room swirling about her she draws him into a kiss then goes down to her knee.

Panting she draws in breath, she smiles, a gleam in her green eyes as he wipes some cum off the tip of her nose and cheek. “No thank you,” she rubs at her naked neck for emphasis. Eyes tracking him as he moves over to the shelves returning with the jar.

“I don't need that but I thought that you might. It's the stuff that I said scared me even a little. The stuff I used in the other room on you.” The container may have been different but it was the same nonetheless. She stood back up with a finger trailing over the lid while her other hand traveled the length of his shaft, fingers lightly caressing it then her thumb settling over the tip rubbing it a little as they talked.

“I already demonstrated how it works. You won't know exactly what is happening but you can stirred the effects. It's like hypnosis, your words will be highly suggestive. With it you can paint any sort of scenario you wish. I find that mixing it with the aphrodisiac over there can make these images intense.

“I haven't finished working with it. Others present may be able to influence people too and I haven't really used that outside of the dungeons so I have no idea if environment would contribute to things. But you can use it, if you like. Any reward that you can imagine,”
she shot him a little grin. “Well,” she glanced away briefly then back. “No begging.”

She knew that the drug combined with the aphrodisiac would erode her will in no time.

Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 am

The demon felt her slowly stroking his cock, her warm soft hand encircling and trailing up and down his hard shaft, which is beyond wet and slick from their juices. She explains the simple jar contained the powder she had used on him, along with it's hypnotic powers and ability to image build. While he could do many similar things with his slime, he certainly could see the value and potential uses for the substance. He would certainly be taking the jar for examination later.

That you Daphnee, this is a wonderful gift as well. I will examine it as hopefully I can reproduce it.

She continued her offer, stating he should test it out, as she rubbed his cocktip firmly with her thumb. So he smiled and decided to oblige her. He unscrewed the lid and took a small amount into his palm and puffed it into her face. The fine particles fluttering almost invisibly towards her.

He decided on a simple test. You are naked on a beach enjoying an extremely hot day. The sand between your toes is warm, but not burning. You have been sunbathing and relaxing, and started to feel a little dehydrated and decide it is time to cool off, but for quite aways you would have to go to reach the shade of the trees. Suddenly, in your hand appeared a giant ice cream cone. It happens to be 3 scoops high of your favorite flavor ever.

With her hand still encasing his cock he watches and waits to see how well the powder works...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next