View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer) 

Post Re: The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer)
She sneezes once, then twice as that powder hits her. It is almost instant in it's effect as she freezes there, a vacant look to her green eyes as she loosely holds his cock but her hand is still upon him.

Gone are the four walls, gone is that dungeon room. Part of her is aware of what is going on though that part of her grows smaller and smaller. The salt in the air, waves lapping on the beach, there were few beaches that she had gone to while her, all of which had been secluded spots where she could sunbathe in the nude if she wanted with little risk of discovery unless one counted the plethora of guests.

Was it odd that two out of three of the beaches she had gone to resulted in the discovery of hidden alien vessels? So it was the beach that she was at on her first day that was conjured up, probably because it had been on her mind from her use of it earlier. Things were a little different. For starters she didn't remember the warm red bench that she sat on, nor did she recount where she got that ice cream cone from. It was just there.

“So warm,” she said softly. The water was so far. Her stuff was closer collected on or near a blanket that she had spread out on the warm sands. She didn't see her clothes though she figured that they were probably folded and in the wicker basket that she had brought.

Leaning up against the basket was one of her dummies though at this range she couldn't tell which one it was. There was something familiar, yet different. She didn't attempt to recall what was bothering her about it for long. She glanced over her shoulder to ensure that she was still alone not that she had anticipated any one coming along.

Then turning back to her ice cream she leaned forward, tongue slipping out of her mouth to draw a long lick over the top of it, then the sides since it was already beginning to melt. Caught up in the scenario her mind crafted she nuzzled that cock licking against it while her hand curled over that shaft as she turned that ice cream cone in her hand to lick at the ice cream before it melted. In the present that had her tongue flicking against and around the head of that shaft.

A small part of her subconscious must have been aware of what was happening he found. While she did not question the scenario that her mind had painted she was speaking between licks almost as if supplying him with information on what she was seeing. Her awareness of what the drug did must have had her acting in such a manner.

“The water isn't too far from here. The sand … it's the same place I was at on my first night. I don't think it's here … I don't think anyone knows about this place … I can't remember how I found out about it so soon after getting here.”

She had blocked out much of this night so it was no surprise that she had not recalled how she had learned of this place. It felt right that no one would find her here, the reason why she was so comfortable being naked in the first place even if that thing was here, the thing she couldn't quit remember as she focused on her ice cream licking it again as she leaned forth taking a glob of the butterscotch flavored treat into her mouth.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:28 am

The demon watches as her pupils shrink and her her demeanor changes slightly, an appearance of calm settling over her beautiful German features. He watches as she she tenderly and joyfully licks the crown of his cock. Shivers run up him in pleasure and she strokes the sides of his cock with her tongue.

She take a moment between licks to expound on the particular beach her mind decided upon for her illusory experience. He knew something had happened to her in the water and on that beach that had molded and changed her. Her first encounter with something not human. Yet her memory seemed to fight it, and she seemed aware that the illusion was just that, not quite reality. Perhaps it as for the best, a modicum of safety, in an otherwise perilous place best left to memories.

So far the powder seemed a rather potent hypnosis drug, he certainly would need further testing of it's capabilities at another time.

Enjoy your cold ice cream beautiful Daphnee, you deserve it. The beach. What about this particular beach calls to you? That warm sand, the loving call of the slow lapping waves. The peace and serenity of the hot sunshine and salty ocean breeze. What Daphnee brings you back? You can remember if you try hard. The ice cream will sooth you and help.

He delights in her soft hand massaging and squeezing his hard cock as occasional licks flicker over the sensitive skin. Her lovely licks, sealing around the tip, licking precum from it every so often as the flavor of butterscotch tantalizes her taste-buds.

The memory is buried deep, but it has not died. Healing cannot begin yet. What lies in darkness must come to the light, shadows burned away, pain survived, scars healed, and life lived.

The demon wonders how potent the powder truly is and makes an effort to guide her subconscious further to wear it chose to go.

That cold ice cream will keep you safe, cool and happy.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:23 pm

“I … I can't remember how I heard about this place.” She has trouble with that but speculates further on it. “I think I discovered it by accident. The other beach was crowded.”

There was a pause, then another lick this time to the underside of that cock. The coldness of the dessert contrasts against the warmth of the day. She glances to the waves only catching sight of the dummy again. This time she makes it out. Mister Timmons, but she destroyed him … that's right the pieces were coming back to her yet she did not despair, somehow that cone made her feel safe. She made a slow lick against it again, her hand curling over that shaft as she envisioned turning that cone in her hand.

“Solitude. I wanted to practice a little with Mister Timmons and was too embarrassed of the other girls being around. And of course the beach itself. It's beautiful … but the sand ...”

She pauses, her mind dwelling on it for a moment. The drug was potent from what he could tell. Still, her mind has to work to recall but he sees it is not too hard almost as if she wishes to forget something but she had tapped into that memory earlier so recalling details had been easier.

“No, not sand. Clay I think. That thing … that thing was massive … a clay giant.” Had he been human there would have been part of her brain that wouldn't have divulged her experience, something that she had been prevented from doing with other students.

Another hindrance that Therion set up for her but one that didn't come up as often as that cursed bell. She could share her experiences with the guests of the island but in most cases it didn't come up not that many cared to listen. Ania was probably the only one she had divulged anything with before him.

“That was the day I learned of the things on the island. That was the day I learned pain, greater than any I inflicted on myself.” She glanced to her wrist those it was absent of scars now on the beach in her mind she still saw them. In fact that was why she wore the wrist guards initially and after her scars were healed she kept wearing them, if she didn't there would probably be trouble since she had to get permission to wear them in the first place and if it were revealed that her reason was bogus she would have likely been made an example out of now that she was a Prefect. Somehow, even if she could talk about the beasts she doubted anyone would take her claims seriously.

There was no fear in remembering. Even naked on that beach she didn't fear the return of that giant, her mind subconsciously honing in on his words. After another second or two she went back to licking that cone.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:39 pm

The demon waited and listened as Daphnee struggled to recall the events of that fateful day. She seems lost to the hypnosis and imagery created by memories and her mind. She described needing the solitude to practice her ventriloquism without fear of embarrassment and a clay creature causing her pain, greater than any she had ever known. She relays the sparse details, licking his cock as she works it intermittently with her lovely little tongue.

It seemed she had already worked through the pain of that day, perhaps even discussed it before, so he felt no need to dwell on such a brutal memory. He wondered what else he could do with the powder, and what else Daphnee might be hiding under that beautiful exterior.

Very good Daphnee. I want you to think back. I want you to feel safe and secure. I want you to search deep and find your happiest memory and describe it to me. And I want you to find your most erotic memory, the one that you think about when you touch yourself alone under the sheets and describe it to me. Finally, I want you to give me your deepest desires, both sexually and for life in general.

The demon truly was curious, he wondered if he would share more of what she sees, and how deep those experiences ran. He waits patiently, cock still held nicely in her slim hand.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:56 pm

She was in a trance thinking back upon her experiences there were not too many that she would consider happy ones. Was it odd that her happiest memories had been acquired here of all places? Before she had arrived she was neglected, often left to fend for herself and generally ignored. It wasn't until she arrived here that she was able to cast that aside. Even if it was due to the sash she wore it got her attention. Still most girls avoided her out of habit but her interactions only grew because of it. Suffice it to say they couldn't ignore her any longer.

“It's tough to pick just one.” She pondered over things in that half dazed state. He was probably not going to like it but she started with her first real happy memory, when for the first time she could stop feeling ignored in the days before she was Prefect but one that had changed her life.

“The first time would be when I met my Mistress. Ania and her lessons and ...” she paused as a hand lifted to her neck rubbing against it followed by another long lick of his cock from base to tip. Maybe subconsciously she had been aware of what she was doing. She hadn't attempted to bite into that ice cream after all, a quicker way to consume it after all before it melted on this warm day.

“Being free of the collar and the lessons of knots.” That word hung there for a bit then she returned to licking away at him. Occasionally her tongue dragged on the top of his head sweeping over that slit and having a little taste of any precum that she discovered there, which only had her licking against him far more often.

She hit a blank upon her own desires. Often she had no time to thing being bond and sexually tortured by her Mistress. Though she wasn't with her all the time and there were a few occasions between guests and seeing her Mistress that she had to unwind in that fashion.

She gave thought to those rare moments, a smile touching her face then she returned to licking her ice cream for a while as if the thought had been lost to her. “My Mistress … dominating her for a chance … making her loose control ...” She knew it would never happen. She would not dare try to take control and knew that it would never be allowed. She was to serve, she was to be subservient and frankly she had no intention of leaving that role but she had thought about that every now and again. Doing such an excellent job that she could leave her Mistress as putty for a change. But those were just wild thoughts at the back of her head that never came up in the presence of her Mistress her focus then had been on doing her best to please.

Gazing up at him she considered the last part of his questions. Her finger rubbing against the tip of his cock only to draw it away and suck on that finger briefly before answering. “That would be my deepest desire too. As for a non sexual one? Escape. This place, my fate, my Mistress' fate. Maybe even take one of the ship's I discovered and go … I don't know where yet. Just go ...”

She still hadn't worked out all the details yet. Still learning to fly with Ania's assistance she never entertained stealing her ship and the other one she had seen might not have been there any longer. Even if it where there was dealing with that skeleton in some manner and she didn't know how to access it at all never being inside it.

Her answer given she went back to those licks, slow and long sucking against the very tip at those conclusions just a little before beginning anew. Even if her mind was unaware of what she was doing but this stage it was clear that her body somehow knew just what she had in hand and showered that ice cream with a bit of added attention.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Daphnee slowly answered the questions posed to her, her hand still grasping the hard cock that had ravaged her for half the night. Her lovely tongue danced over it's length and sought out even his precum, working his sensitive tip.

She told him about how pleased she was to be free of the collar, how she would love to dominate her mistress finally about how she longed to fly free. He had done his part in making her escape more that a pipe dream. She had paid him back with her body and the powder.

She had pleased him in numerous ways and he saw a kindred spirit of sorts, and he was able to go and give her that chance.

Did she know what escape truly entailed? It was not a life on the run should she gain her freedom, but a life looking over her shoulder, unable to ever go home. Odds are she would be enslaved and bought as a fuck toy, and it was just the way things were. Perhaps she could escape that fate and make a place for her self in the galaxy, unlikely, but not that it couldn't happen. Maybe she was resourceful enough to get a ship and fly it out.

Now, I want you to envision two things. In the first, you manage to get a ship, make it past the alien's and to freedom. What do you envision yourself doing? Imagine everything working out perfectly. Where do you go, what do you do? What would define that happiness?

Secondly, imagine you make it out, but are captured nonetheless by slavers. I want you to envision what that failure would entail.
He waits, cock held snugly in her delicate hand, his throbbing under her fingers continuous and steady. He waits from her to contemplate the two different scenarios, and the gravity between the two that every choice and decision large and small could lead to. She was walking a razor's edge, and she needed to know that, although to be fair she had almost no choice but to do so. Otherwise what he could do to Daphne in an afternoon of pleasure would be a great fantasy in a void of degredation, humiliation, and hopeless futility of being a fuck toy.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:39 am

He presented her with a problem that she was still working over in her mind. Time was running out though she had thought about getting some more time by becoming a grad student here until she had explored every option. Daphnee knew she would get only one shot at this and there wouldn't be any do overs. Well, it was unlikely that she would brake free of her chains if things went badly.

She hadn't thought about having to look over her shoulder for the remainder of her days or just how bad the galaxy was. Her information came from what she had cobbled together. Pieces of information that her observant mind put together and inferring other matters.

Her Mistress, Vera, down played the monsters on the island back at a time where she could still speak of these things with other students. In fact it had been the only time she ever opened up or attempted to. She knew that all this hadn't been in her head and it had made her question just how much she knew. Later she had wondered if her Mistress had been under the same compulsion she was and couldn't speak of such things. Like so many things she didn't know.

She envisioned that undead thing's ship, luring that creature away and stealing that ship with her Mistress in tow. It was submerged so seeing her Mistress glistening wet was a boon. She smiled pausing as she held his cock as the logistics played out.

In a perfect world the door wouldn't be sealed like Ania's ship with some sort of DNA lock. She had some of her DNA so maybe the dead thing was of her species, a relative, she ignored the fact that it had arms and Ania didn't, that they were in no way alike but this was suppose to be perfect.

“I can fly this … my Mistress is so impressed,” a bigger smile as she envisions pressing and pulling switches. Lifting the vessel out of the ocean and into the stars. A question. “There are other ships? A blockade?”

She had expected something closer to graduation day but in her mind she's doing this outside of it to better her odds. The ship is alien, not one to draw suspicion right away but there's a complication. Someone is trying to communicate with her. She wasn't all too familiar with the comms working on piloting. She realizes that navigation is a little foggy too since she never actually went anywhere but she is more familiar with that.

“Someone is calling us … how do I open a channel, audio only? Was it … I think … yes … we can't understand them. Oh, right, this is the universal translator. I don't think they're buying our bluff but Mistress keeps them busy while I work the navigations. Then we are gone ...”

She paused, her mind all over the place with prior thoughts of where to go from there. She had always thought of Earth and finding a place that they could just disappear. She struggles with her thoughts for a moment but finds her mind shifting to darker thoughts of failure.

Same scenario, they still the ship but aren't so lucky. They are attacked straight away, that undead thing had some sort of means to communicate the loss of his ship. Unfamiliar with weapons and shields she can't even fight back. Nor are her skills so great that she can evade for long. Aliens board and she attempts to defend her Mistress only to get knocked aside and force to watch them have their way with her Mistress.

She freezes, eyes a bit wider as she witnesses the unthinkable. Whatever is going through her head she's less descriptive about it but there is no mistaking the name that spills out of her lips. “Therion ...”

When next she speaks her words come slower. She feels, hears, smells and sees those things all gathered around. She's at some form of market. On a stage in chains she pictures the old slave auctions on Earth with a sci-fi twist. Hoards of aliens, some humanoid, others not. Many she has seen before, those that did horrible things to her. The clay thing towers over the lot of them but there are others. She visibly shivers when she see that ghost demon thing again, the one that boiled her alive at one stage and even came for her a second time. She sees the savage Vex and others, none of the gentler guests seeing how she paints the picture before her of this rogue's gallery.

“T-They're bidding on me with something … I-I don't know what it is actually. No the words are different each time, like ...” Her eyes widen even farther as realization sets in or likely her own mind takes this to a darker place. “Where's my Mistress!” Aware that Vera was no longer there her head dashes back and forth as if she would find her somewhere.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:06 pm

Slimer the demon listened as the powder's hypnotic influence had Daphnee envision answers to his questions. It seemed her escape and freedom was the end goal, maybe returning to her home planet. While that scenario was unlikely, it posed more hazards then making a clean break for elsewhere, it certainly was not impossible. Few things were truly and utterly impossible.

Yet making it to Earth, landing and escaping notice, to never be found again, that seemed beyond unlikely. The secret technology, the invasion scanning radars, and even asteroid tracking, much less low altitude radar and tracking made that freedom a long shot.

He continues to listen to her, and smiled slightly as she did know that failure would lead to a slaver's auction. Ultimately being a sex slave for eternity would be an endless horrific nightmare. Yet, nothing on Shokush's island could compare to the reality that once bought as a slave, by whatever horrendous entity, there were no limits of what could be done to their new property, and elimination altogether, by erotic accident, or simple malice was always a possibility. It typically didn't happen, as it was a waste of money on an investment, but it was not unheard of.

Even in escape, you seek to impress your mistress. Would you leave her for your freedom? Do you think she would leave you for her's? The demon had encounters with both women, and thought he knew the answers. Vera he believed would leave anyone or anything at the drop of a hat if it meant her escape happening successfully. Daphnee on the other hand, seemed completely bent to her mistresses will. Her leaving Vera, seemed to be akin to leaving air behind, she simply couldn't do it without it killing her.

The demon pondered for a moment that bittersweet truth. While having devotion to that extreme seemed somewhat comforting, but that level of devotion meant she probably would never make it. She was tough, beautiful, resourceful and smart. Yet when it came down to it, could she simply walk away to save herself if the situation demanded it. Regardless of her answer prior to these thoughts, he wanted to find out for sure.

You look around and you are being bidded upon. You are to be sold like cattle to your new master, to be used and treated as only they will. Vera is there and she is being paraded out as the next up for sale. You notice your collar lock and wrist and leg bindings all fall to the ground, as she struggles and screams, drawing all attention her way temporarily. It's your only chance to get away. You look into your mistresses face and you see her mouth, "Escape or die, Go, RUN!" Are you willing to leave her and make it free knowing you will make it? You have seconds before they all look back and realize you are either gone or free of your bindings. What do you do?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:18 am

“Yes,” she answered without hesitation. She always sought to impress. Then she goes silent for a long while already having given that matter much thought though to say so out loud made those thoughts real. Finally she answered.

“I have given everything to my Mistress.” There were other Prefects, whether or not she was expendable didn't matter. Of course she didn't think that she was anything special and attempted to learn skills that would make her more useful for a wider variety of tasks. The only thing she had really owned was the bell that her Mistress had allowed her to keep, one that she had asked for. Of course there was probably nothing she had that her Mistress would have wanted. Her ventriloquist dolls and iPod where the only real things she possessed outside of her clothes.

Her mind drifts back to the scene knowing that this was the end. Then by some means she doesn't understand her restraints fall away landing on the stage. Not even the clunking sound is noticed, all eyes and other sensory organs have shifted to her struggling Mistress as she is moved towards the stage as all the spectators wish to get a good look at the silver haired beauty.

Something clicks in her mind, maybe something hopeful deep down inside masking what she truly feared, that the restraints falling away had been Vera's doing. She had seen the books, even organized them but thought little of them, her Mistress didn't practice anything in front of her and Daphnee had thought that Vera just had a passing interest in the topic. But what if it were more? What if her Mistress actually knew about these arts? It was a sliver of hope that Mistress would seek to save her.

At least that was the only thing that made sense to her even as she notices the mouthed words. Conflicted. An order she isn't the sort to disobey one and yet not wanting to comply with it hits her at the same time. Those seconds seem to tick by slowly as everything hits her at once.

Saving herself to later return to save her Mistress made the most sense. Green eyes dart around then she acts but it is too slow as her mind is still stuck on the worse case scenarios it is little wounder that she is smacked aside by the large brutish guard as she went for the things blaster not that she knew how to use it. Point and shot, seemed easy enough but she had no idea about these things having safeties or how to turn one on if it wasn't already powered up.

The mental blow takes her to her backside. Looking up at him she sees the lumbering guard approaching and crawls backward in a seated posture until her back hits the wall of the room unable to go farther. In her head it's a cage that she must have hit.

She blew it. Knew that she had. Yet she couldn't abandon her Mistress. Even if she had ran she was almost certain to get snared up in some foolish rescue attempt. “I'm sorry Mistress, I disobeyed ...” she had been more concerned at the following disapproval then whatever the slaver was going to do with her, not that she wanted to feel pain expecting it for the foolish stunt but unable to follow through with that command in the moment.

She was a tool, her Mistress' pet to use as she saw fit and if it meant her imprisonment, the fate that she dreaded, she feared for her Mistress' freedom even more.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:55 am

The demon watches as she lands on her naked, and quite lovely backside, and scoots back to the wall. An apology breaks her lips, regarding failing and disobeying her mistress. A distressed look of failure and fear crosses her features as whatever she envisions plays out in her head.

The truth was apparent. He wasn't sure whether he was disappointed in her lack of desire to save herself, or envious of her loyalty towards her mistress.

He calmly walks across the cool floor, one hand strokes her cheek, Shh... Daphnee it's all over. You are back in the basement.

He watches as her eyes go from distant and full to back to the present.

That powder certainly is interesting. I will have to experiment with it more later. Do you know anything else about it that you can share? Again, sorry to force you through that.

If you wish to discuss what you saw, I am listening...

In his head he wonders how much effort had he wasted freeing her? Was it a waste or perhaps by freeing one he would end up freeing two? Or would her staunch loyalty not only lead to her enslavement, but her mistresses as well? Maybe it was a moot point either way and neither made it off the island? Only time would tell either way. From the demon's perspective trust and loyalty amounted to betrayal.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:08 am

As he approaches she interprets that as one of the guards drawing near. A hand grabs her by the side of the face and she expects being hauled up to her feet unable to scramble back far enough. Little did she realize that her back had been pressed against the wall by then.

Yet her mind is met with two conflicting notions. That of the scene she constructed and the fact that that touch hadn't been firm, rather light and stroking her flesh. Words reach her too, her mind susceptible to that drug she's roused from it's influence. It helps knowing that she was dosed, helps that he brought her back to the present. Still it all felt so real. She had experienced it before though there had been no one giving her instructions, like now that time she knew she had been affected though the drug had been diluted then baked into cookies. That time couldn't have fully prepared her.

A small nervous smile spreads across her lips she extends an arm to get up to her feet. “Don't worry about it. It's not your fault and that drug can do pretty much anything.” She thinks for a moment. “The effects are severely hampered when mixed with the aphrodisiac and baked into cookies. I thought I had been better prepared.”

Still in the process of calming down she collects herself before getting into it. “We stole a ship. My Mistress and I. I can fly, well enough anyway.”

Daphnee paused allowing that to sink in a little. She hadn't learn that they were no longer on Earth conclusively but had gathered much information that implied things. Her guess could be wrong but she was always learning compiling information and revising it in her mind.

“I haven't worked through everything, still thinking on things. If worse comes to worse I even thought of staying on as a grad student until I had formed a good plan. Anyway, we were captured and brought to a slave market. I … I disobeyed my Mistress. She told me to run. I had to think on the fly and made the wrong choice. In retrospect maybe I should have run. If I had I could have attempted to free her later. But I couldn't. Not then. Maybe not ever,” her voice was a little shaky as she played over things in her mind once more not really sure what she should have done. Faced with that situation she had to ponder what to do about it if it happened. How could she free her Mistress? There was still a lot she had to learn, where to go, what the situation was.

She didn't entertain being told anything so she would have to do some snooping and see if anything was revealed to her. Where to start? As a Prefect she had a little more freedom than the other students and knew things related to the labs though not much.

Leaning back against the wall she decided to brush this off for now. “Tonight is your reward so we shouldn't dwell on that. Not unless you want to.”

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:17 am

The demon waited while she panted back against the wall and relayed her vision, her decision, her refusal to obey her mistress and her doom. She did mention having stolen a ship, and perhaps that he could use that a later date as well. He walked over and smiled as she reminded him tonight was a reward of his pleasure.

The demon had no reason to cause her any real harm, as she had mainly been kind and accommodating. He had fucked her until she loses his seed from damn near every orafice. Could he enjoy fucking her another 5 hours? Certainly. Yet she seemed to be deliberately looking for guidance and help.

You are right Daphnee. Tonight was supposed to be about my pleasure and reward. But I want your full attention and best effort in pleasing me. Yet you seem distracted and tortured, even with my limited aid. So discussing your problem is certainly ok.

He strokes her hair and cheek and smiles down at her while thinking. He has no intention of breaking the rules, but some sound advice certainly couldn't hurt.

So you have a ship. The flying you seem to be confident enough in handling. Your mutual positions seem to afford you opportunities to continue getting more acquainted with the ship and to get better at flying. Space is a big empty place. While you can, I would suggest becoming as expert as possible at both the flying and the ship. If something goes wrong, depending on where you are aid may not be coming, and if it does come it may not be to help.

He leans against the wall next to her, and thinks briefly before continuing. As for your hallucination, it sounds like you know the problem. Your endeavor to be free is understandable, you are in an unenviable situation, through no fault of your own. Your odds of success are next to none. On top of that, you have extreme loyalty to Vera.

You want to do the right thing, but sometimes it's not an option. I think your brain told you what is likely to happen. The question is will you learn from it. I know it sounds good, but is she worth the rest of your existence either as a sex slave, or simply ending up dead in the matter of moments? Would she hesitate to leave you if it meant her only chance to escape to freedom? You chose to stay, perhaps the noble decision, not rationale nor reasonable as you had no plan, 0 chance of success and in fact ignored an opportunity. In life I have found that success is preparation meeting timing and luck. Perhaps you need to train on being better suited for combat, or perhaps you need to find a way to discover how to better get to where you need to be? Maybe it's simply a chance to change your decision making process and to be more rationale and less emotional, or maybe it's simply a reminder of the price of your convictions.

Maybe everything goes according to plan, and with a little luck you make it out of here tomorrow, and I have to find a new favorite playmate, I know, where will I find one as cute and sexy. A tough task, but we all have our challenges, some more odious than others.

Have you simply talked to Vera about your concerns and have you two worked on getting the information, training, or stuff you need?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:45 am

She looked up at him. “Are you certain that you're fine with that?” She had been rattled and needed some time to reset herself after experiencing what she had. While her mind had focused on failure she sort of pressed it to the back of her mind as she worked on success. But it had been drawn to the forefront of her mind and she had to face just what failure entertained.

Daphnee shook her head slightly. “No, I don't have a ship but I learned where two are. One may not be there any longer it's been a while since I checked.” And that was for obvious reasons given what happened she didn't feel like testing fate. However, if it were still there that would be the one she would steal. Of course she would have to go there and attempt to gain access to it before hand to ensure that it was a viable option and there were no surprises waiting for her.

“But I have access to one. I've been learning.” Daphnee took in what he said, always subservient she was able to read between the lines in most cases. “I'm getting plenty of practice and will have far more before I'll have to do something. But what you're saying is that I shouldn't learn just piloting. I've managed to put together ventriloquist dolls so taking a hands on approach and fixing things too makes sense, something I overlooked. I hadn't planned on taking the ship far,” of course she still believed she had been on Earth and getting to another country seemed manageable. Then she heard those words, words that made her a little uncertain that she was were she thought she was if he made mention that space was big and things broke down she surmised that she might have to go much farther than she thought. It could have been him hinting that Earth would no longer be safe so they would have to go elsewhere, she would have to give it more thought later.

She thought over things a little. Rational thought seemed better than an emotional one of course though in the moment it might be tough to make it. She had made a pledge to her Mistress, one she took seriously. Even if what he said was true that had not mattered much. A part of her wished that it was false. Maybe if they made their escapes at separate times? Yes, that made more sense, Vera was her senior after all and unless she stayed behind taking grad courses she'd graduate ahead of her meaning that she would have to see to her own escape. Not just that but if successful she may have to free her Mistress too.

As a Prefect her time had been limited. Once the summer was over she'd be busy again with her own duties and classes. Learning how to fight was something she probably wouldn't have time for. Learning a trick or two … maybe even a spell or two to get out of a pinch though she never had an aptitude to such things. There was a hell of a lot to consider.

She punched him on the arm playfully still not use to being complimented all the time. “Or I could be unlucky. In any case I'm not leaving before I'm ready. Which means another year at least, maybe even more as a grad student.

“I kind of worked out what happens early on and I can think of way worse beings picking me up at a market or however it works out.”
Auctions sprang to mind only because that had been a part of her history with slaves so it was easiest to envision.

“Vera and I have made no plans. Once early on I tried to make mention of what was going on. What had happened and that didn't go so well. She said it was all in my head but there was physical proof … nothing that would proof anything to anyone outside of myself. Later I was placed under a curse. Still am, a minor one that I haven't thought about in a while so I just figured that she was under the same one.

“I can't speak about my encounters with other students. It's been so long that I can't remember who placed it. Probably Therion too. The collar was far more troublesome and I haven't had to deal with the later much. Stephanie, I can't remember others approaching me.”

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9