View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer) 

Post Re: The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer)
Now she had a decision to make. She didn't want to manipulate him into feeling pity for her with a true recounting of events, events that she rather not recall. Before coming to the island Daphnee possessed a bondage kink, something that had interested her in trying. Her first day here rid her of that. In fact there was a long time where she had been terrified of restraints.

Here Mistress eased her out of that state and there had only been one monster, Ania, that she allowed to do so. Not that she normally had a choice in that matter and nearly always bargaining to be released. Torture she was use too associating restraint with it based on her first night here, a night that saw the demise of Mister Timmons by her own hand.

But instead of revisiting that memory or telling him numerous other tales of bondage (which may have encouraged him to hold on) she opted to go for a fictitious recount masking all those elements. She was uncertain how he would respond to her but she was aiming to get him stemmed up even further and maybe a bit jealous. If that failed to work she had difficulty thinking what would.

“I was so naive back then. No clue as to how this place worked. But someone … something would teach me as I made my way towards the ocean. Tentacles made of clay, thick and strong secured my every limb. That thing hoisted me up in the air. Slender legs kicking, other tentacles quickly tore away my top allowing my breasts, these breasts to bounce free jiggling with each movement I made.”

Her breasts pressed up against him as she spoke. “Another tore away the bottoms exposing my ass to the beast … no one else had been there at all. Can you see that? Other clay-like tentacles seized these tits groping them while another threatening my squirming sex as I dangled there preventing it from lining up with my virgin sex.

“Mind reeling I had no idea what was happening even as another one of these unpleasant tentacles pressed into my mouth. Something adds to that awful taste, the end of that tentacle releasing fluid that caused my body to warm up. I felt hotter than the day already was, burning up, my sex growing moist as my struggles lessen to the point where I am trying to line myself up against it. Trying in vain to get it inside me, only now it plays with me, knowing that it's won it refuses to take me. I want you to take me, Slimer, take that needing sex. I can see you standing there just beyond that giant thing.

“But it's your giant thing I want. I want you to cum. I want you to show me your more of a man than this thing. You want to cum inside my pretty pussy. But if you're not quick you'll have to wait your turn.

“Perhaps you want to watch. That tentacle getting ready to invade me just as another winds up my left leg until it's moving between my ass checks rubbing up and down. Then those tentacles angle against those two vacant holes ready to fill them too even as more of that fluid flows down my throat.

“Nipples and clit are so hard. My mouth full I cannot even declare how much I want you even as I am captured in the embrace of this thing,”
she drew the gag away from his mouth as she painted a picture in his head. She whimpered a little for effect though she was unsure if the drug was working or if he was able to shut it out with the very training he had taught her but she had been prepared to go on if she didn't see any sign of either being the case.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm

The image became a vivid reality inside Slimer's mind. Daphnee being restrained and lifted into the air by the clay tentacles, her slim legs kicking violently for freedom, while other tentacles tore away her top freeing those perky breasts to sway and bounce as she was moved about and struggled. Her breasts rubbing against his body, as she continued light strokes on his cock, it pulsing with desire.

Next, she had her mouth vigorously fucked by another tentacle, why one tore away her bottom. She struggle to keep it from penetrating her virgin sex, fear apparent in her eyes. Then, the tentacle in her mouth exploded, it's seed dripping out from her mouth what she could not swallow, her body changing. Her nipples hardened and her wetness dropped from her sex down her legs. She is toyed with and denied, need building.

She tells him he is stuck watching that she wants him to take her, to fuck her hard. He needs to show her he is the stronger of the two.

Finally the gag is pulled free and his hips thrust into her hand,

I can fuck you, and bring you the release, please let me go to you. I can pleasure that tight little pussy... in his head he watched the picture she painted, his mind locked into her scene, but she had painted him as a bystander, and in reality he was simply unable the penetrate her, and feel that tight sex and ass she offered. Her hand felt amazing, but surely it was not the dripping pussy she described. The inconsistencies broke the illusion a little but he was certainly steaming to a boiling point.

Let me fuck that pussy Daphnee I can save you... her whimpering adding to his sense of urgency as he shouts to her over the beach.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:44 am

Almost every time their were inconsistencies but the mind was a powerful thing shutting most of them down or adopting them ins strange ways. While she never knew how they would manifest in the end was up to the individual though she could influence them as she did now.

She grinned as her hand scaled up on of those muscular arms then danced around the restraint there. “I would so much prefer that it were you. You want to cum … inside me … on me … you can see how ripe my body is … you know that this thing doesn't know how to fuck. See how it teases, how it teases when that drug took effect transforming it's stance and denying me just a little bit longer.

“But you want me to cum. Cum all around that big cock. I want you to cum too. Do you want to cum for me?”
She attempted to use manipulation rather than pity. Yes, she had to use those drugs but at the same time she wanted to win. Tonight had been his reward for getting rid of that infernal collar. She would play with him a little but in the end she had already decided to give him what he had wanted. If he wanted to use those restraints on her she would allow it. Even the equipment here, she was no stranger to it hoping that he would not be so rough in the implementation of it if he chose to use it at all.

Her finger played with the clasp of the restraint as she moved in front of him. One leg hitched up around his hip curling over his back as she angled that hardness against herself rubbing the crown of his head against her damp sex. That was a mistake, a small one as that precum hadn't been as powerful as that aphrodisiac but it still had an effect stirring her up even more than she already was. If he did not give in soon she would be the one unable to hold herself back.

“Don't you want to cum? I … I don't know how much longer this thing is going to play with me those tentacles lining up against me as it roughly pulls on my tits. Why are you just standing there? Do you like to watch? Or is it just me you like to see?”

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Daphnee's imagery, taunting and teasing had the poor demon's cock pulsing. His mind filled with her needing body, there was little holding him beyond the restraints. The stroking hand had left his shaft, replaced instead by the entrance to her pussy. A leg lifted and wrapped around his muscular body, over his legs and under his tail.

The demon's eyes closed an eery green and as she played with the clasps to his restraints, a loud crack sounded. Yes I need to fill that pussy with my cum, and his primal urges took over. His blacksmith like arms making short work of the chains he reaches down with strong hands and grabs her ass as she taunts his cock and buries his entire length in one thrust, pulling her other leg up and around his back. There was no gentleness, just need, as he slammed his entire length home, filling her to her cervix, her warm flesh barely parting without ripping. Her wet warmth, lubricated from her self pleasuring, but certainly not anticipating his response was barely aided by the precum sliming the tip of his dick.it was enough though to aid the driven passage.

Slimer begins roughly bouncing her on his cock, a her lean body a mere plaything for his cock as he roughly slams his hips home into her. Grunts fill the air as he greedily fucks her hard and fast. Four legs lowering and raising in unison as if he seems to drive his cock all the way through her. As he roughly takes her, her lovely breasts bounce, rubbing against his chiseled chest.

You want to cum on my cock...I need to fill you with my cum... he manages between grunts. He says little else as all his focus is on fucking her tiny body hard and fast. The demon finally freed.

Over and over, he goes from his tip barely inside her warm lips, to fully embedded in warm slick flesh, her warmth enveloping him. It was more violent than passionate as her build up left him filled with need. Perhaps she was getting more than she bargained for.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:39 pm

She was playing with fire so it wasn't totally unexpected that those chains snap with the barest of ease just as her body nearly breaks beneath the force of that initial thrust all of him stuffing itself inside her tight wet body. “GAWD!!!” She cried out.

No stranger to the roughness that the visitors on the island bring it had been some time since she felt the savage tide strike her. But this was different. It was savage, full of need and want though it was far from sadistic. She had generated a frenzy within herself too.

Learning much since that first day on the island her body fights back, clenching around that welcomed invader that fills her rapidly. Another inconsistency, where had that clay giant gone? Not that it had mattered at this stage as legs fold around him hooking over one another as her body squeezes against him.

Shattered that first thrust forces her to climax hard. She's a shivering mess, those velvet folds sweeping over him again and again as it all grows too much for her. Hands coil around his neck as she's bounced off that member unable to prevent the gasps and moans from flying free of her lips.

“UHHH!!! AHHH!!!! OHHHHH!!!!” She attempted to slip into that darkness and conjure up those knots finding herself interrupted by those forceful thrusts and her orgasms each step of the way.

So she stopped trying. “Too big … UHHH ….” She was moving as fast as she could manage, hands on those broad shoulders aided in pulling her up, unshed tears in her eyes as she fought against that pain filled pleasure. “I wanna …. wanna cum over that cock again!!! Will you cum for me? Cum inside my virgin pussy? OHHHH!!!!”

Her head dipped back as she tightened against him again thinking it best to maintain the illusion rather than attempt to alter it feeling once he came then maybe she could restore him to his senses. Of course she wouldn't be able to keep hers for long given the properties contained in that seed but she thought she could hold off long enough. But what if she was unable to snap him out of that frenzied state he was now in? That was something she would worry about later, after all it was he who had taught her not to fear the possibility of something that was perceived and focus on the present.

Her heated body moved against him in all of the chaos. “Cum for AHHH me! OHHHHH, CUM! CUM!!! CUM!!!!!” She squealed out.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:41 pm

I will come for you. I need to cum... he moaned, and grunted his forceful rutting slamming their hips repeatedly together. He slams home tight a final time, her sore pussy doing it best to lubricate quickly, but it wasn't until she orgasmed from the first full thrust with his large cock that it was adequate enough, and even then adequate was the best description as it was an all out fucking and not passionate in any sense of the word. As he rested against her cervix he flooded out he seed, his copious load mixing with her release, and filling her tight pussy completely. The illusion in his mind finally shattered and he was brought back to the reality.

It takes Slimer a few minutes of shaking his spiky topped brown head, before he seemed to realize exactly where he was. He looked at Daphnee, clutching desperately to his strong neck and shoulders, her breath coming in ragged gasps. He felt his cock soaked and buried in her glorious sex. He still had straps, chains and ropes hanging off him and tied around him. His breathing came in gutteral sweeps.

What is happened, I thought we were on the beach? he asks his mind slowly unfogging. As he takes in his surroundings, he realizes he is in the basement, a nondescript normal correction room, for unruly female students. Then, with a flood it all came back to him. The bet, the teasing and taunting, and finally that potent powder. His mind being controlled had left him no opportunity to practice his mental lessons with untying knots to remain in control, he had been surprised and beyond engulfed in a situation with little control. Were it a normal aphrodisiac, he might have been able to focus and resist, using his techniques.

He smiles looking at her beautiful face, Did I win the bet? looking at the shattered chains and her filled with his cum, his cock still twitching, he highly doubted it.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:00 am

Nails bit into those shoulders, she screams out in the mix of pleasured pain as he drives himself into her depths. Her legs tight around his back as she rides out that incredible wave that slams against her again and again until she is hoarse. That large member shearing into her then she feels it as she is stretched out even more as he begins to throb within her. The throbbing followed by an explosion both thick and warm as that essence fills her. His cock acting as a cork trapping that potent aphrodisiac within her as she pants in effort to catch her breath.

Her head slinks down to his shoulder in part out of exhaustion and in part to hide the tears that have remained unfallen. She only steers when he speaks having snapped out of that stupor.

Hungrily she gobbles up that seed as she continues to milk him. In response she can feel that heat spreading through her body and knew that it wouldn't be long before it slammed into her. She had endured hours of aphrodisiac at a time, it was maddening, yet she believed she could hold back long enough.

Her grip relaxes on those shoulders as their bodies still. Her eyes glance upward to the ceiling, then the snapped restraints about his wrists then finally to him.

“Not exactly. Remember the stuff I said scared the hell out of me?” She glanced toward the shelf. “I had to use it.”

She looked into his green eyes using her forearm to wipe at her face quickly then she dug out a key hidden beneath one of her wrist guards to remove those restraints though he could have probably just snapped them given the damage he had caused. When they fall away she answers him dropping the key deliberately when the task was complete.

“Did I get you to say those exact words? No, but you made it quite clear what you wanted,” again she casts her gaze to the restraints. “Suffice it to say I didn't have a chance to finish … well, not in that way.”

The effects of the aphrodisiac were visible and it was clear she was fighting it. From the full redness her cheeks took to the puckered nipples, engorged clit and that sea of moisture that continued to build up between her thighs that he could feel flowing around him as those muscles constantly twitched around that embedded member.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:41 am

The demon remains breathing hard, his cock still solid inside her warm tight depths, and he looks back into her green eyes with his own, It appears I have lost the bet then, and you are free to go as you wish.

She releases his remaining restraints and drop the key to the floor, which strikes with a metallic clink. He rolls his hips a little to gauge her level of arousal. Jokingly, It sure felt like you got a chance to finish, he says with a smug grin.

That stuff is truly powerful, I might need to collect some for analysis, and maybe some testing later. It reminds me alot of the effect you can find in fungus, I believe what you call mushrooms.

She remains on his cock, and apparently makes no move to extricate herself from him, and he takes that as a sign she wishes to continue, or at least that is what the horny demon tells himself.

Much slower and he begins rocking his hips up, her velvety wet folds, squeezing and embracing his dick.

A deal is a deal... he pauses his movements, fingers squeezing her lovely ass cheeks, you are free to go, a finger tracing down her face and neck, indicating that he meant it in more ways than one.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:58 pm

“It's even more potent when combined with an aphrodisiac. It leaves one open to the power of suggestion in what they see, hear and smell. You can't take complete control but you get an idea of what they are seeing and experiencing if you shape the scene.

“I even used it one time to help a student with a phobia of hers. Granted it began as punishment for a transgression I don't recall,”
Wet eyes close as he began moving again she holds him tight and moans as her head tips back.

It felt good. Damn good though she peaked open a single eye as she regarded him. She had to get off this ride before her will totally evaporated. Her exposure to aphrodisiacs was allowing her to keep it all together for the time being but she knew that wouldn't last for long so she extracted herself from that rod, cum leaking out of her sex and down a leg.

She breaths heavily. Each breath causing her tits to heave. Walking backwards she doesn't look away from him as she gathers up her things.

“Give me a few minutes. That key unlocks a door in room twelve down the hall. Give me about five minutes then you can leave through that door. I'm going to go clean up.”

Then she headed to the door halting then spinning to look back at him before casting her gaze to that key before settling back on him. “That's room twelve.” She knew he could leave the way they came in, knew he could go invisible too and she knew he knew this. So why was she emphasizing that particular exit?

She left without explaining it. Though if he did what she asked he would find that the central light was on in the room. The only door here was the one that he had come through though with his superior vision he could see those close of hers neatly folded and on one of the shelves.

Daphnee had indeed cleaned herself up some. She must have hit a restroom since her face, legs and pussy had been washed. She was breathing heavily taking a risk given that the aphrodisiac was bumping through her system. For five agonizing minutes she endured that drug, her flower puffy and wet, clit and nipples sharp points.

She was naked outside of her black stockings and boots. A little nervous she was clasped by restraints in the center of the room. The key she had left behind could undo the restraints but if he did not come to the chamber she would have a long night ahead of her unable to touch herself. It wouldn't be the first time she had to endure an aphrodisiac but in those cases there was sexual torment to go along with it, vibrators and other toys. This time their would be nothing.

The door opened to the scene. Daphnee bit her lower lip, green eyes danced in the direction of the opening door. “My savior ...” She held back from asking for that cock though that was where her eyes had gone. “I told you tonight was a reward ...no begging ...” She reminded.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:48 pm

The demon had relieved his desperate need, but between opportunity and her beauty, along with his insane sex drive it took everything within him to allow her to leave. He was a demon of his word, but he still shuddered as she pulled her wet, tight warm cunt off of him, her tight sex squeezing along his length.

She was certainly acting odd he thought as she made sure to give him the exit key along with a special door to take. Maybe that was his reward? A secret entrance to the wonderful dungeons to visit as needed.

He waited the five minutes grabbing his discarded loin cloth and slinging it over a broad shoulder. He cleaned himself off and exited, and looked at room numbers until he reached room 12. He turned the key and opened it to a wonderful surprise. It wasn't a secret exit at all. Daphnee was secured in the middle of the room by her wrists, wearing black stockings and boots, and not much else. She looked but timid and excited at the same time, eyes darting to his cock as she greets her savior.

I don't understand, you won the bet? he would allow her response, but they way she rubbed her upper thighs together, he knew she needed his cock, and he was certainly not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

He closed the door and tossed the loin cloth to the side. He thought about going to her immediately, but he knew she chose the room for a reason. He heads over to the shelves. While he had some experience with some of the toys many were bizarre and he didn't know what they did. He grabbed one that he was pretty sure he knew what it did. He walks towards her from behind, as a strange buzzing sound starts.

He moves her chopped hair out of the way, and confirms her request, by whispering into her ear with his deep voice,No begging. Just pleasure and restraints.

One strong had, grabs under her right thigh, lifting it parallel to the ground, as the other muscular arms reaches around her slim body, his bicep sliding against her breast as he places the buzzing object directly on her magic button, her body pulling slightly from the intense sensation as he slide his cock into her pussy at the same time.

This time his entry was gentle, smooth and steady. The tip of his cock pops in, her need causing her to be soaked already, and he gives her a moment to adjust. Then he slowly pushes forward, her warm inviting womanhood, spreading before the press and invasion of his cock.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:10 am

Most of her worry had been him not showing up and being left their all night until another prefect found her in the morning or even as late as the afternoon. The rooms were checked and used often enough and the chambers weren't completely sound proof like other areas of the campus. Hearing the screams of others had been unnerving for first time offenders and helped break them.

He had shown leaving her with the fear that restraints brought to her. She couldn't escape if anything chanced upon her. She had no been taken here by any of the guests though she knew that some used them. They may think she was no more than an unruly student. It wasn't as if she had her prefect sash denoting her station not that it would have mattered in the long run anyway.

Between folding those clothes and cleaning herself up she hadn't been here long at all. She had to use haste to get herself ready for him and while he had not understood what was going she had closed her eyes for a few seconds feeling that heat rush over her. Getting a grip on it her eyes open again.

“You can leave if you prefer. I guess someone else will take the reward, my luck usually isn't that good and these,” she gave the chains a tug, “make evasion impossible. Besides, I never said I was going to leave. Did you have enough already?”

The last was a tease. Very rarely had anyone or anything be content with a brief encounter. Most were machines and not satisfied for hours or until their victim could take no more. Vera ensured that she had endurance even if no training was given to deny herself release. In many ways she was trained to better serve the guests and unless they were particularly sadist she didn't have to worry about holding herself back.

He could deny her now driving her nuts. As it were that aphrodisiac was doing a number on her as she was bound there. But he did not leave coming forward. That key was a master key unlocking all the doors and restraints in the place. It was his to possess and do with as he would.

It wasn't long before a leg is drawn up. She squirms in his grasp at first just as the initial reaction was drawing your hand away from a hot pot though she settled in as the wand touched her acutely sensitive button.

“UHHHH!!!” Slimer gave her what she wanted, what she needed. This time it was slower, gentler, that hard rod sinking into her tight passage forcing muscles apart as he entered. Most of the work easier for him given how wet she was.

Eyes closed, she gasped at feeling that completeness within her. She was the lock and her was the key. Her muscles worked against him even as she trembled around him cumming with that sole stroke inside her. He would feel her trembling though he could clearly hear her.

“Gawd that feels good. I like how you feel inside me,” other than a slight tremble in which he could hear the rattle of the shackles as her arms moved, Daphnee did not move allowing him to dictate the pace.

It was his reward after all and she having had to endure lengthy bouts of aphrodisiacs with little relief refrained from shoving herself back. As much as she wished to do so and hasten that feeling the slow pace was what she needed, it was both torture and pleasure.

She was still sore from earlier so this was the perfect pace. Moans and gasps tumbled from her lips as he slowly took her there, the muscular arm holding her letting her realize just how it was behind her dictating that pace.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:24 am

The demon took the arm hold the buzzing balls and place it against her clitoris, while her entered her from behind. He knew she would be wet and tight, but as usual her flesh squeezes slowly around his shaft, the tip spreading her tight hole upon entrance, before accepting him inside, squeezing along his thick length until he is fully buried in her slick tunnel. Both feeling were enough for her tight sex and her lovely folds to rapidly contract around his cock as she orgasmed again.

I think we both know I have not had enough of your tight little body yet, Daphnee. If this is my reward, you have quite the night ahead of you.

He waits for her to finish cumming. The release of her warm fluids moistening her passage, her moan low, and he slowly pulls that shaft backwards, and with a reverse rock of his hips embeds himself to his base. The of his cock stopping just shy of her cervix.

Meanwhile the arm holding the wand rotates slowly in a circle at the top of her folds, dancing magically around her sensitive pearl. The toys vibrations are low, slow and steady.

Two tentacles slowly work their way out from under his arm pits and slide around her overhead arms. They encircle her wonderful breasts simultaneously. They squeeze slightly, the cock tips rubbing circles around her sensitive nipples.

I'm glad that feels good. Tonight will not be about denial. I am going to enjoy your body fully, and make you enjoy it was well.

With those words his hips set and slow pace, speed not important to start, just letting her feel everything pleasuring it, while it pleasures him. She was trapped going no where, and he planned testing that endurance.

His soft lips kiss softly up and down her neck, just below her ear, his tongue flickering occasionally, tasting her. He begins kissing, sucking and licking.

The strong arm holding her leg up, squeezes her flesh with each thrust not hard, but enough to show his strength and that she was his to fuck.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 pm

“Good, I was counting on that,” it could have been a long frustrating night had he not come. She figured he would be curious enough to see what room 12 had to offer even if she had been vague and unable to make a good excuse for him to go check.

Slowly that member pushed inside her tight body, one that had endured so many hardships and had been trained in delivering pleasure to those that took it. He would find that she came quickly and often but her stamina had been worked on a number of times.

Pleased by that slow pace sore and tender muscles reviled in that pleasure coursing through her. That aphrodisiac was fed but that had only been a small part of her excitement. He had freed her of that infernal collar and while any sort of collar loomed in her future it was neither here nor there. A fate that she was still trying to avoid.

The wand moved against her engorged clit in circles producing a litany of moans from her lips. “Gawd, so good. Yeah!!!”

His squeezes to her leg showed her just how strong he was. A small hint of what he could do if he choose to. His kisses ran along her sensitive neck causing her to shiver in delight. “Uhhh … that … that … tickles ….” Tentacles give ripe breasts a squeeze preventing her tits from bouncing at their combined movements as more jolts of pleasure hit her.

She had been taken many times against her will though it was not often that it had been her choice and not often that she genuinely enjoyed it. Even without the aphrodisiac affecting her the was no mistaking that she would have been into this overjoyed at receiving him, thrilled about cumming around that embedded member again.

Earlier he had been wild, unrestrained briefly though that had been in large part her doing. Still, she had taught him about the powder, a similar container held some of it here for use if he so chose.

She knew that she was in for a long night when making this meeting yesterday. It was summer and her duties were lighter so she was less concerned about the aftermath. There had even been a time she had been abducted for two long days by that savage beast, a beast she didn't quit understand. As savage as it was it had removed the scars that had been on her wrists.

She did not get to dwell on that for long. That penis working to eradicate any errant thoughts. It felt incredible and his words promised far more to come throughout the evening. She had to catch her breath between all the panting she was doing.

“Promise … uhh … you d-don't have to be anywhere?” She knew his cum would get her locked in a vicious cycle but did not care about that, right now it was all about his pleasure. Her body responded to his continually folding about him. For a third time her body tightened against him as she cried out.

“Gawd that feels good.”

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:17 am

Oh I have no where I have to be, just inside you... and his own groan emmits from his throat in a rumble as the vibrating rub of the wand over her pearl continues, and his slow deep rhythmic thrusts has her tight wet warmth convulsing around his length, squeezings and seizings seeking extract seed from him, but he keeps the pace going until her cries finish and her tight pussy relaxes again.

He gives her a moment for that orgasmic bliss to wash over her, pausing his thrusting, leaving himself burried deep in her folds, the wand removed from her overly sensitized button. Even the tentacles coiling her breasts pause, tips no longer circling he nubs.

That's it Daphnee, let all that tension go. You are mine for the night, and I plan on fucking you until you have reached the peaks of pleasure.

With that he releases two more tentacles slipping free from the skin under his arms, they slip under her inner thighs and coils down her stocking covered legs stopping at her calves. Holding the one leg his hand was supporting, the other lifts her other leg and he slides forward a little. She is held up in the air by those strong tendrils, his cock still embedded deeply in her. Her back now leaning against his physique.

The strong tentacles begin to slowly lift her up along his shaft, her soft sex sliding up towards the tip before lowering her back down, slipping her deeply onto his dick, as he begins another round of slowly fucking her.

The vibrating wand is move back into position, as he presses a button and the pulse gets deeper, and the vibrations slow. A deep powerful pulse begins to him against her love button.

She is lifted and lowered slowly over that lap, cock, legs spread out, her arms given more slack in this position yet still limited in her overhead wrist restraints.

Good Daphnee, take that dick nice and deep... he moans. His now free hand rubs her throat and neck, as she can feel his chiseled chest and abs against her back. The new angle has his engorged tips striking almost perfect against her smooth g-spot over and over again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Glad that he nowhere to be she didn't expect him to leave. There was a small part of her buried deep within her mind from all those neglected years at home that haunted her in that he would do just that. She had been nervous that she would have been restrained here. He had the key to the restraints that she had tucked beneath her wrist guard. Another had been imparted by this place from her early years, the cruelty of those that she had encountered wouldn't have her surprised to be drugged and left wanting and in need of that spear that found it's way inside her quivering body.

What was she too him? A toy? A pet? Hope. In that one word that summed up things nicely. It didn't matter for the time being. Starved for attention throughout her life it was ironic that she had gotten it while at college. Most of it had been unwanted but every once in a while she encountered these rare gems.

That tension eased some getting what she needed as he moved within her until her latest shattering release. Gone was that worry that he would leave her like that even as he halted that incredible touch. Tendrils snaked their way down her stocking covered legs. The feel intense even if there was no skin on skin contact. He secured a hold on her calves right above her black boots stepping in closer so that her back pressed up against that chiseled physique. He was so strong, so endowed. Clearly he knew how to do this right.

A chill danced over her at his touch on her neck instantly reminding her what had been there only twenty-four hours prior. Who would imagine that she would be so sensitive? Of course part of that had been the drug itself. She was free and she had appreciated that, even if she failed to escape the island he had at least given her a chance.

Hope. She was loosing that prior to their meeting, continued torment pushing her closer and closer to that darker place that she had been in, the very place where she had tried taking her life. No escape locked into torment day after day there were only small things that gave her a shiver of hope.

“Gawd, you feel incredible.” She gasped as he began moving once more. At this angle he had no problem touching upon that g-spot each time. It felt as if her insides were going to explode.

That wand had been driving her crazy and while that touch upon her neck brought her back to a time pre collar where she was strangled she did not fear being brought to the brink of death.

“Oh your dick is sooo goooood!!!” She squealed out as her juices flowed around him. Up and down he brought her and it was hard to dictate anything being taken like this. He was in complete control and all she could really do was contract around him as she came yet again.

“Do … do you like that? Uhhh, good gawd! You can squeeze me. Choke me if you like,” she added completely his for the thrilling night ahead. She could last a night, yet she had regretted that it wasn't longer.

Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next