View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer) 

Post Re: The Seventh Encounter (for Slimer)
“Good,” she departed to get cleaned up as best as she could in one of the restrooms. It was easy to move around here since this floor got few visitors. Often she traveled with a survival pack, spare clothes, flashlights maps and so forth. She had learned from the past though her things were stored on the main floor and had been trickier to get too.

The nanites cleaned up the mess by the time she returned and that history book was gone. Either Slimer took it with him for whatever reason or the nanites filed it away in the correct place. For it to have been misfiled she figured it had been human error.

She had not known about the nanites but knew something was fixing up things and tidying up areas. Something altering reality or some sort of magic she had assumed. It wasn't something she had thought much of before but before she made her move, whatever it was, she would have to give that some thought too least her efforts be so easily undone.

But she was able to get to her things and managed to stay clear from others least they start inquiring about her hair.

The next day she took care of the necessary arrangements. Arriving early she entered the basement. Later in the evening she didn't expect to hear any cries but she did not knowing that the guests had been able to use this place too.

She didn't pay it any mind though and proceeded to their rendezvous. She was wearing a green jacket with the German flag etched onto it. A military garment that she had picked up at some thrift store. Today she didn't have her survival pack but she had her beat up iPod with the earphones with the skulls on the buds.

She listened to some music killing time as she waited. The soft light had been turned on though her green eyes scrolled the various implements. But her eyes lingered on the chains suspended from the ceiling at the center of the room.

Thoughts of her first night on the island returned briefly before he found herself taking a deep breath, envisioning knots and untying them with the sole intent of distracting herself.

She wasn't wearing a school uniform either being after hours and off duty as a prefect she had her typical black wrist guard on, a black silk choker a she was unused to having her neck bare and had to transition out of it/ Black boots and thigh high black stockings reached up to the black leather skirt.

Now she waited as she listened to German music. There were a few popular songs she had in English on the iPod but not many.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:49 pm

The demon awoke and was anxious throughout the day. He tried to work, but was mildly distracted by his anticipation of the evening before him. Daphnee was full of surprises, and not the grandma got you a sweater for your birthday kind of surprise either. Her surprises tended to border more on you won the lottery kind of surprises.

Morning turned to day, day turned to dusk, and finally even the sun decided it had enougb, and descended for the night. Checking the time, the demon made his way to the rendezvous. He wore his usual attire of a black loin cloth, tied around his chiseled waist. When you had four legs sometimes keeping things simply tended to work out for the best.

While he had made a few visits to the basement, it was not his typical haunt. Hunting there he had found to be slimmer picking than one would imagine. The girls of Shokushu tended to avoid breaking the rules, and for good reason. They feared a visit to the basment almost as much as they feared the whispered about monsters. This meant one visit was often times more than enough encouragement to avoid repeat visits. He tended to like students who offered more fight, had more spirit. Too many visits here seemed to break that free spirit far too fast. Of course there were exceptions to every rule. He did like the amenities the basement offered. Tools of extreme pain and pleasure were quite plentiful, and left Slimer a great deal of options. He truly liked options, but hey who doesn't? Why stick with vanilla when there are so many unique flavors out there?

As he checked the room number and entered, it appeared he had accidentally kept Daphnee waiting. He was usually punctual, so it was truly a surprise. Or had she simply been early.

Her eyes seemed to be fixated on the chains hanging from the middle of the room. While she stared at those metal chains, he stared at her. She wore almost all black, an interesting choice, but for her, not quite unexpected. Her trusty jacket with that symbol he didn't recognize, was of course worn over her dark ensemble. Daphnee's sexy legs were covered in black stockings the descended into matching boots and rose up to a black leather skirt. Arms and neck were covered in black as well, a contrast to her fair skin and purple hair. Of course she wasn't to be without her trusty music device.

He approached and slipped one hand forward, removing the earbud with a gentle pull. A broad welcoming smile sat on his bronzed face,Sorry if I kept you waiting Daphnee, I apologize, it was not my intentions...I'm not usually late for anything, especially anything that has me as curious as tonight does.

The demon offers a half bow, his spiky haired head dipping forward, his green eyes never leaving her lovely face.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:45 am

The metal music bled out and one of the English songs kicked in. The artist was American. She had added the song to the iPod only because it was one of the inane ones that she sometimes got a chuckle out of. A lot of times she skipped over it especially when she wasn't in a pleasant mood. The song had been in existence longer than he had been alive and to think it had been such a hit in Europe at least …

She had let the tune play this time though transfixed by those chains she had not heard him enter and thus jumped when the ear bud was pulled free.

“Baby get out of my car ...”

The voice sang from the ear bud until Daphnee clicked it off while spinning around to face him. She smiled, reacting first to his touch before thought kicked in as to who it was going to be. She shook her head. Her recently cropped hair had been drawn back in a small pony tail, most of the longer hair in the front had been drawn back. She didn't have time to style it or even adapt her look though she didn't mind it.

Her wrist guards often meant that she did not wear a watch though she usually carried such a time piece or wore it further up her forearm when she was on campus doing various duties were it was important to track time.

Tonight she didn't have a watch. Shaking her head slight she was confident that he had not been late. “You're not late. I'm early.”

Her eyes shifted to the jar on one of the shelves. He would have no need of that and she had been familiar with it as well as the powder in the jar next to it. Her work with NICE produced rather interesting results.

“Sorry to disappoint you in that curiosity department. What I had in mind was for you to use any non aphrodisiac. Whatever you fancy in this room except that grayish white powder. That shit scares even me.”

She grinned knowing what that drug did very well. She even gave herself a low dose to better report to NICE about it. “Whips, chains, whatever. There's probably stuff I haven't seen yet. No drugs though.” He didn't need them though she paused before adding to her words. “Unless you had any plans we can get started if you wish,”

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:21 am

Slimer nodded as she greeted him, her brief surprise turning to a calm demeanor, and her voice seemed almost business like. Are you as anxious as I am? he asks with a polite smile, that bordered on ridiculous, seeking to lighten her apparent tension.

Short hair suited her face, and the demon even liked the way it framed her lovely face. It drew attention to her neck, even as she tried to hide that lovely expanse of skin with a choker.

No aphrodisiacs? Interesting, so no slime for your new do, and I take it you don't want me cumming inside you. That might get messy all on its own. Although giving you a nice cum shower certainly holds its appeals as well, he half teases, half seems to contemplate the erotic nature of the thought of Daphnee covered from head to toe in his seed.

He dropped the ear bud, and smiles his aquiescence to her ground rules. He knew plenty of the instruments of pleasure and pain to be found in these rooms, perhaps as well as, if not better than, she herself did. His mind began to race at the possibilities.

Slimer knew even with the rules she had laid out, that she was making quite an offer to the horny demon as reward. He knew her hang ups with restraints and lack of control and how big a sacrifice she was making, all in the name of rewarding his efforts to free her of that infernal collar.

I'm no sadist unless you wish me to be, as you should well know? What exactly did you have in mind then? Has there been something you wished to try, or a start to the fun you have been anticipating? Perhaps those chains that seemed to catch your eye? Or did you simply wish me to surprise you?

Maybe those chains were not meant for her, but for him? While he highly doubted it, he wondered exactly what had been going through her pretty little head as she had dreamed up this reward.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:54 am

She smiled weakly as if a bluff to herself. Sure she was a bit nervous though her and restraints usually didn't go so well outside of when her Mistress did it. Daphnee did consider the matter though about him cumming. It wasn't the aphrodisiacs themselves that frightened her but what they could do.

She had to endure what her Mistress gave to her throughout the course of an evening and while the new stuff was strong she could endure it. “You can … cum inside but ...” She paused. One of her hang ups had to be addressed.

“Provided there's no begging involved.”

Daphnee had considered her options after looking over the room once more. Her eyes lingered briefly on the aphrodisiacs curios as to a question but passing it up for the time being. How effective would the drug be on him? She doubted it would affect him much if at all. Otherwise it wouldn't be so easy for her to obtain but that was a side note.

It was his reward though and her eyes settled back on him. She shook his head, she didn't want any sort of sadistic torture but she did not otherwise deny him of it if that was what he wished. He asked a question and she supplied an honest answer but it wasn't about her wishes.

Again she glanced to the chains, smiled. “Surprise me. Those are your only restrictions.”
She sort of liked the jacket though and opted to remove it slowly so he could take over or stop her. She had already stored her iPod away in one of the pockets and provided she was able to zip down far enough he would see that she was not wearing a shirt just a lacy black bra..

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:04 am

The demon listened, green eyes not leaving hers. Daphnee gave her consent for him to cum inside her. While he would have been happy getting to fuck her either way, stopping and pulling out had limited appeal as it made orgasming less powerful, tbose wonderful sensations halted right at their peak. As she spoke something else seemed to make her hesitate, and then it became clear.

Daphnee apparently had an issue with begging. This seemed to be not something trivial but a major hang up. Deciding to approach the topic the best way he knew how, he addressed her concerns.

No begging, check. We'll keep it at pleading, imploring, entreating, and beseeching, but we'll certainly draw the line at begging. Slimer makes light of her worry hoping to ease her tensions.

While it's certainly not my usual style, sometimes I like begging, but if it bothers you that much, I will certainly refrain, Slimer says with a serious face. It was absurdity at its finest.

As for surprising you, that I can do.

He watches as she removes her jacket, a scanty little number all she wore underneath her favorite coat.

Came prepared did we? Well two can play at that game... he says dropping his loin cloth, leaving him as naked as the day he was given life.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:19 am

“Thank you,” the words just audible. She hated begging and pleading and all that stuff. It had never worked in her Freshman year and in the proceeding one she vowed to herself not to do so again. She had been close when drugs came into play, Ania nearly had her there once and that was the only time she approached being angry with her. Based n the other entities that she often dealt with though she didn't so mind Ania.

The begging issue had been addressed and drugs were taken out of the occasion in future encounters. They had been unnecessary, unless the aim was to get her to beg. It was the only real means of defiance she had left. Most of the sadistic ones didn't target her a second time seeing that she was no fun, since she knew she was just going to be denied she didn't grant them the satisfaction of pleading.

That didn't stop them from being sadists and even if one offered to stop after she begged she had endured enough to know that that would have been a bold faced lie.

She did smile at saving a bit of time though. “I thought a blouse was unnecessary. Besides I only have school blouses until I do laundry.” Well, that wasn't totally true. She always managed to keep well supplied as far as clothing went. Being a Prefect came with perks, such as having access to uniforms or pulling some strings and getting things either from the school mall or having someone in the drama department create something for her.

But Daphnee was rather simple. Most of the time she didn't wear much if any make up and had been adorned in her school uniform while on the campus even during her “off” periods.

The coat allowed her to go around without drawing attention to herself. Her green eyes dipped to his package, not quite hard but yet neither was he fully flaccid. Excited she guessed and she could easily get him to full mast. She did consider that though. Fighting the impulse to simply act she waited for him following his lead.

“Knots not helping?”
She teased a bit as if he had been trying to distract himself. “How would you wish to begin?”

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 am

The demon shuffles forward on those four legs, his cock not flaccid, yet not aroused into an erection. His large clawed hands stroked smoothly over her bare upper chest, arms and shoulders, leaving the black bra in place.

Unnecessary? That's crazy. I guess we'll have to call the whole thing off... he chuckles smiling throughout his entire fake tirade.

While he had an unlimited amount of ideas of things he would like to do to the lovely Daphnee, he had another line of thought. He was always big on giving the girls of Shokushu just enough freedom and decision making to get themselves into trouble. Enough slack to hang themselves so to speak.

Beg... he says a serious look crosses over his face, as his hands stop rubbing her skin gently. He lets the word simply hang there, letting her thoughts race at how badly she might have judged the demon. At all the terrible things he might do to her. He let that word slam through her mind like a locamotive jumping its tracks. She was trapped in a basement full of torture gear, with a demon who could probably rape her to death, and no one would know better or be the wiser. He let all those implications set in, with that one word.

I want you to make me beg to cum. He clarifies to Daphnee, his smile returning. I want you to make me beg. I want you to drive me to the point I can't take the pleasure any more. I want you to make me beg to cum.

He locks eyes with her. His hands start rubbing her sexy body once more slowly, one on her exposed upper chest again, stroking up her neck, while the other reaches around and grabs her lovely ass.

I want you to use everything you have to get me to beg to cum. If you can't, I am going to do to you all the things you just imagined.

The demon had no idea what she had just thought about, but he wanted Daphnee properly motivated. He wanted her to give it her all, to give him all of her. With a simple smile he looked her over head to toe, then walked to the door and locked it.

Let the fun begin... he says with a soft chuckle.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:29 am

She had a sinking feeling in her stomach as thoughts flashed behind her green eyes when he emphasized that single word. Did she miscalculate? Daphnee wasn't going to rush to the door, fleeing did little good and it was just recently where she was free of the collar that would give away her hiding places. Surrounded by torture implements wasn't new but being sealed in a basement with one of the residents had been.

The closest scenario would have been with Therion attacking her in Vera's laundry room. But she had brought this on herself either way by having him come here in the first place. Green eyes widened, surprised with his next words. When he made mention of exploiting some of those darker thoughts she just had she had not been sure if he was serious or offering up greater incentive.

But she waited for his touch upon her to halt. She nodded then took one of his forearms leading him to the center of the room. She did tell him to surprise her and she wasn't expecting this. Nor the chains being too much of a hindrance with all she saw in her time here.

Clicking one hand into a restraint then the other she circled around him slowly. Each time she appeared at his side or in front of him her fingers slide against that cock. Faded when she disappeared behind him then resumed again. This wasn't the first person before her in chains but his anatomy was quite different. He had the extra legs and tail and …

She stopped behind him then slapped an ass cheek. “That's all? Get you to beg?” She had thought over how much force to use and what not. When Ania allowed her such free reign she had discovered that she regenerated and seemed to have an interest in minor pain. She didn't know if he healed as quickly or had such interests but before that she vanished. He would hear her humming the melody of that strange song she had been listening to when he arrived as she gathered things.

“First we got to ensure you don't cheat.”
She said from behind him. It was simple really. Rope that she wrapped around him much like an athlete tying up their ribs except she was covering areas higher up, namely covering those spots where the tentacles came out of. Yeah, she expected that the rope would snap with minimal effort but she'd have that warning before it snapped.

A safe guard, just in case. Tying him tight enough she smirked appearing in front of him again. The first male she had in her clutches, a finger rubbed against the head of his cock as she gazed at him. “Now do you have any restrictions?”

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:14 pm

The demon allowed himself to be led forward and shackled. Massive arms stretch above his brown spiky haired head. He smiles at the chains, and at Daphnee's efforts to wrap his solid chest, in what he assumed was an effort to prevent him from being able to use his tentacles. Secured in place he feels a slap on his beefy ass, were he paler he was sure a handprint would be evident. To the demon, he simply chuckles and wonders if it hurt her hand more or his bare ass. Sure the slap stung yet it was nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Then she asks about ground rules. Then demon thinks about it for a moment, sure that anything she would do, would be a mere trifle compared to the suffering he had endured in his tragic past. The explosion that had bestowed him his chemical enhancements, had nearly destroyed him. Recovering from that had been an almost endless agony. Every cell and organ in his body not merely aching, but stabbing, exploding pain beyond comprehension. It was one of the few times in his lengthy life of pain, that death would have been preferred to the ability to regenerate.

While he didn't doubt he creativity and knowledge in the arts of causing pain, masochism simply wasn't his thing. Sadism sure, he thought with a smile.

As I am here for a reward, I would ask you to keep to the same niceties, I have treated you with. I would ask you stick to pleasure and not pain. I frankly get more from delivery of suffering, than as a recipient, as most do. Yet, I think I have shown you kindness in a place typically absent such. Sure there are a few who love suffering I am no stranger to it. Life is simply too short to seek it something already guaranteed to us all. Other than that I am at your disposal.

The demon wondered if she would listen or take the chance to release her inner animal and seek vegence upon a representative of his cruel, rapist, alien visitor species. Honestly he didn't care yet, perhaps the experience would teach him a thing or two about the students he hunted as prey. Or perhaps it would simply release his own inner darkness, one which could frighten beyond compare.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:50 am

She placed the tip of her index finger in her mouth chewing on it softly as she considered what he had said. She sucked on that finger then used it to paint against his bare chest in a slow descent from the center of his body beneath his next.

“But if it does bother you you can always beg to cum,” she grinned though she didn't have any plans so wicked or dark. When her finger reached his shaft she rolled it against the head a few times collecting some pre. Again she placed her finger in her mouth a and licked. The taste arousing but certainly not in such killer volumes to really be effective.

Curious though she used the jar of aphrodisiacs thinking that it would not be too effective if at all. She was merely curious and opened the jar waving it beneath his nose. It was effective both inhaled or ingested though when ingested she often baked it into matters. This wasn't part of the ordeal. If it worked at all and he begged she would ignore it for now.

Not far to use drugs but as she returned the jar to the shelf and wandered back fingers traced down his tail. She had wondered if he was like a scorpion who could sting themselves. Did his own chemical affect him in the slightest? His hair was shorter and she had remembered touching upon it before and while there was no reason she thought he would lie considering it there was no way she could be certain that he would reveal a weakness that could be exploited too not that she imagined ever needing in.

There was a pause so that she could remove her bra, bare breasts rubbing against his back as she reached around his hip slowly tracing his length as she worked. Her tongue swept over his neck, tucked behind his ear, even nibbled on it.

She drew away though, made a pleased snort as if she had just thought of something. “What sort of magic can you still do? You managed to get rid of that collar and producing slime doesn't count, not that that is a magical effect. Way too easy to avoid it in this situation. Anything come to mind that I should know about?”

Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:15 pm

The point of the game is for you to truly make me beg to cum. I wouldn't ruin the fun begging before you bring me to that boiling point. What's this?

He asks as she holds a jar below his nose. Other than the strange slightly sweet smell, he didn't notice anything too out of place, his cock hardening slightly in response to the inhaled substance. While it wasn't completely ineffective it perhaps didn't have the desired effect and she replaced it on the shelf.

Next, he waits as she pauses behind him, dangling her lacy black bra in front of him tantilizingly. He feels nipples and soft mounds press into his muscular back. As if thaf wasn't erotic enough, her soft hand reaches around and lightly squeezes and strokes his cock. Daphnee's fabulous little lips and tongue stroke over his neck, the soft wet licks giving him goosebumps, as her mouth finds and nibbles his ear. He finishes coming to attention rapidly under her guidance.

The demon groans softly, Damn you know how to treat a demon...

Then she pauses and oddly asks him about magic. My slime? Its not magic, merely chemistry. As for avoiding it, I don't see any reason to slime you unless you wish it at the moment. Are you worried about me deciding I don't like this game and cheating? Fear not, I plan to play by the rules if you do as well. Maybe we'll turn the tables after this is over and cover your lovely hair in my slime then, and have you under my power.

As for other "magic"
he says the word with slight disdain, I prefer science and chemistry as my way of expertise. I guess using my camoflague and appearing almost invisbible would appear to be magic to you as well. I have an ability to regenerate that might fit your definition, but that is more biological function, like lizards on earth. Other than that, my studies of the arcane arts are pretty limited.

The demon saw no reason to lie. While he was chained, he didn't doubt he could get free with enough effort if his life depended on it, as the chains were designed to be unbreakable for humans and not the run of the mill demon.

I hope those answers suffice?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:02 pm

“Oh, just setting the mood,” she answers about the jar. There was no noticeable effect not that she expected one but there was no harm in seeing. She did tease him a bit stirring him to his full hardness.

“I'm not worried, cautious I guess as far as the unexpected.”
She smiled behind his back. The tail she would have chalked up to chemical, and the regeneration biological though she was pleased by that fact. In the evident that she took things to far the injury would be healed quickly. Now the invisibility would be something she would deem as magic but rather useless since he was restrained and she would know where he was unless he broke free of course but she didn't worry about that.

“Thank you. That is most useful.”
She panted fingers up and down his back as slowly as her hand moved over his length keeping at it for a few minutes at such an even pace before abruptly stopping. Next she fitted him with a gag before moving out in front of him.

Topless she stepped in close enough to be chest to chest with him trailing kisses down his chest, swirling her tongue over one of his pectoral muscles and eventually resided on her knees before him.

She gave his shaft a slow lick, flicked her gaze up at him then another equally slow lick on the opposite side. Keeping an eye out for his tail just in case, it may come in to play at some point since he was unable to beg. Her idea was to prevent him from doing so for a bit at least and body language would indicate when his resolve was weakening … or she could just leave him like that forcing him to brake the chains r the rope with his tentacles to remove the gag, she would simply observe things thus far as her breasts folded around that shaft as they traced over him. She took just the tip in her mouth sucking on the tip with her green eyes cast up at him.

Between sucks she allowed her tongue to swish beneath the tip or over it's crown before drawing more of him in.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:55 pm

The demon feels her hand rub smoothly over the ridges on his back, soft enough not to be called a massage, hard enough not to be a tickle. Her other hand continues to masterbate the demon, stroking his girth from base to tip. The demon simply moans in pleasure as she works his body from different angles. After a few moments she stops and places a gag in his mouth. While he intended to keep his word about the begging game it seemed she wished to up the ante, making it next to impossible for him to audibly say the required words. He nodded to himself at her cleverness.

She stepped around him, lips sensually trailing kisses over his flesh. Soft skin held taught by the muscle not far below the surface. Each move of her mouth trailing lower down his abdomin, his strong core muscles flexing unconsciously in response to that stimulus.

Finally, looking down at her bright colored crown, she settles to her knees before him. The demon's cock almost throbbing in anticipation and Daphnee doesn't disappoint. She teases first one side with a long delightful lick and then the jealous other side of his cock with one, drawing out muffled groans from the demon's gagged mouth.

Next, she wraps her glorious tits around his pointing shaft, and returns to work with her mouth. She bobs forward and back, pausing between each move to stroke her lovely tongue just under the head of his cock in that super sensative spot. Diving again she retuens and swirls it over the top like a lollipop. Precum, meets her tongue as her oral manuevers bring him to full length. Her beautiful green eyes lock with his and every movement seems to bring out more muffles cries of pleasure. His hands clench and unclench, shackles above.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:17 pm

She didn't see the gag as being too much of a problem for him though if he were just a human such a devious touch could be maddening. She went to work with her mouth tasting some of that pre but not stopping as she drew her lips about him easing up in their tight seal only when she used more tongue against him then tightening once more for that next taste of him.

Her tits worked either side of that shaft and her green eyes saw the reaction of his hands. Clenching and unclenching in an effort to control himself she though. Daphnee drew off him though with a lick over the head of that shaft.

“Knots ...” another suckle of that pole. She drew off him again. A hand grasping that length as her index finger traced against that tip. With the other hand she fondled his sack nice and slow.

“That reminds me of something I read in history class once upon a time. Should I tell you about Alexander the Great? Oh not the whole tale just the relevant part.”

She dipped her head to draw her tongue over his sack. “I think you'll like this story,” she pulled away, grinned up at him as her finger still traced against that tip as she thought of where to begin or likely seeing the effect between suddenly stopping and yet not stopping completely.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next