View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee) 

Post Re: Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee)
Her head lifted back by those blond locks she felt that cock pressing into her hitting all the right spots. She could see those tentacles working into Daphnee, such an erotic sight at that.

“Oh gawd! Oh yes! Fuck me harder! FUCK ME!”

It did feel good, there was no denying that. She was getting even more out of watching Daphnee though and that only added to this effect as she could see the pleasure building up in her peer though it was building within her even quicker.

Walls collapsed against that cock even tighter as Daphnee began to suck on that tentacle. There was just something so erotic about hearing those muffled cries. Any cries actually. Her own orgasm hit her with an unexpected ferocity that had those muscles clamp down over him firmly as they rippled about his length.

She watched as Daphnee worked all four of those tentacles now as one and came up and began stroking the tentacle that had been wrapped about her breasts. She came for certain though roe out that pleasure remaining in motion at least for now as if attempting to hold it all together until he released too though her stamina was not quite the same as she was barely able to keep it together.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:06 pm

The demon watched intently as Daphnee put on a show so damned erotic, to see it would have been enough for most to cum just from spectating. She rode those twin drilling, pounding tentacles, body sweating from blissful exhertion, all while her breasts were collected as if by a bondage master's ultimate acheivement. As if that wasn't enough, her hair framed her face and slid back and forth as she began sucking the tip of cock tipped tentacle spearing between her glorious mounds. It truly was a once in a lifetime show.

His hips slammed forward faster and faster, thighs ramming up against Steph's thighs and ass, as he fucked her glorious pussy for all she was worth. The blond was so aroused that her tight, orgasm soaked pussy greedily squeezed his cock nearly as tightly as her ass did. She was cumming, hard and fast even as her heavenly voice cried out as she was bade. Moans from both lovely girls filled the air, the demon happily grunting away as he fucked the two women in unique ways.

Would you...look at that...Pussy...and anal...fucking not...enough...Daphnee...is getting...tit fucked...and giving...a blowjob...all at once...bet you...never fantasized...you would...ever...ever...see such...a thing...and..best of...all...she loves it...as much...as you...are loving....taking my dick... the demon manages between groans.

Hand tugging hard at her blond hair, he fucks her tight pussy, as it spasms over and over, a wash of her juices soaking around him almost constantly. Its too much and as she crosses immediately into another mindblown orgasm he begins cumming his molten seed inside her flooded, twitching depths. So aroused by the show, even in mid orgasm, he screams and continues pounding her perfect pussy, flooding her with his cum. As he finishes, he pulls free with a sloppy slurp, and lets her head slump to the ground, releasing that rough hold on her silky blond hair. Muscles once jelly from having been slimed, are now jelly from exhaustion and exertion.

Don't rest too long Steph, my lovely little pet. I don't think you want too miss too much of this.

Not content to watch Daphnee any longer he strides directly over Steph's body, and move before the triple penetrated woman he had spent quite a bit of time with. Retracting the tentacle tit fucking her and getting blown, he replaces it with his cock. Don't mind the mess, I'm sure she tastes as lovely as she felt. The demon grins as he squats and begins sliding that juice coated cock into the tunnel of delights her breasts were tied to create. He begins thrusting in time with his tentacles, fucking her breasts, content with the soft mounds as his hole of choice for the moment.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:33 am

“AH! AHH!! AHHH!!!” She felt that dick pound into her as she watched the show before her eyes. Whereas Daphnee was clearly the better of the two at seizing the initiative she was the more vocal. Her voice training came in handy where she seemed to hit the perfect high notes each time.

He made a mess out of her moist folds, that molten heat filling her before he drew free leaving her empty and gasping in order to grab a brief breather as he moved closer to Daphnee leaving her to watch the show.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Her body was held in place by the tentacles that. pressed into her. Lips worked the one that had been titty fucking her as she moaned about it. She could tell when he came, not with those tentacles but with that cock. The tentacles throbbed, not as if stating to her that they were close but more from the sheer intensity and volume of that seed.

It was only for a moment though he left Steph gasping on the floor of the stage. She did not know if that was it for her or not and she felt the beginning onset of her own release but she had far more endurance than Steph, she would make due regardless.

She had been more inventive then most, more willing to adapt to a situation when a few of her quirks were dealt with. Some did not care but for others they could get more out of her. The difference between a dead lay and a more or less willing participant.

Ignoring her hang ups about restraints or not being sadistic got her to cooperate more.

She gasped hearing the audible pop of the tentacle freed from her mouth. But his cock replaced it. She did not consume it, not at first as she used her tongue to trace against the tip tasting his release as well as Steph. She opened her mouth taking in that tip, her tongue caressing the underside of that tip.

Unless he forced her to take more though she slowly worked him in deeper using the press of her lips against him moaning about him. Louder. Louder. Until the flood gates released and she came yet did not stop. She did not move, could not with those tentacles thrusting inside her but the seal of her lips had embraced that member collecting that sweet taste and encouraging more out of him for as long as she could bare even with the sensitivity that crashed over her body.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:08 pm

The demon rest one hand on her soft hair, as her tongue dances along the underside of his shaft. Daphnee's oral talents had always been on the skilled side, but it seemed her recent months of practice had only honed and refined them then. Besides she knew what the demon like from their frequent run-ins, and at that moment she licked his sweet spot.

Suddenly, the assault became too much. Even without heightened senses and aphrodisiacs from his slime, the varied attack on Daphnee' sweet spots proved to be too much, not that he figured she was resisting in the slightest.

Pausing her licks to ride out the orgasm that seemed to rock her young body to its core, he relished the warm embrace as she clamps those slim lips around his cock.

When she finished, she would feel the cock tipped tendrils slowly slide free from her sopping tight pussy, and delicious tight ass. Slipping free of her mouth, he would reach down with his muscular arms and grab her ass. Hoisting her up, he pulls her straight over his bent knees and slides her tight pussy right down on top of his rock hard shaft.

One hand would snake up the nape of her neck and pull her head back, as his lips place kisses along her collar and travel up her sensative skin to her neck, just below her ear. Then, pulling back his green eyes meet hers and he tells her, Ride me Daphnee. Show little Steph how its done. Bounce on that cock. Don't stop till I've filled every inch of your sweet pussy with my cum. Tell her how good it feels. Show her the reward for endurance, and submission to my will.

The tentacle unwraps her breasts and one large hand reaches up to palm a lovely breast as it begins bouncing with her movements. He moans loudly as her dripping sex grips tightly around him, and that juicy friction commences. His sword hilted in her sheath, as if crafted to hold his tool, slowly drawn almost free to return home.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:59 am

It had been her second encounter when she asked for the power to stop all this. She recalled what Dendrite told her, that her options were to either resist or submit. Each had led to the same results she realized and the only difference was her experience.

Sometimes there was no difference. Most of the time she submitted. There were those she resisted though or attempted to flee when submission wasn't going to matter too much. The slimes were the worse she found though she had yet to run across a sadist humanoid. It had made her wonder if the slimes were the same sort of species and had the same sort of desires, that was unclear.

But she watched seeing the effects of submission at work, knowing that in this case it was more of a benefit not to fight. She watched on unable to do much else but listen to those sweet sounds while observing there cause.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:05 pm

She sagged to the stage, adjusted and shifted into his lap. A hand reached up to take hold of his shoulder to grant her some purchase at the same time he retracted from her breast and seized one of those orbs.

Her neck licked and caressed, angled against him she was lowered taking him into her quivering folds. All the way, hips connected to hips, her chest rising and falling. Her feet pressed against the stage pushing upward to propel her up like a rocket though as she reached the tip gravity took back over and caused her to fall back down his length. She repeated the process once their hips came crashing back together.

“It feels … OH … it feels so good … AH!!!” She attempted to describe things to Steph though she had a better understanding of that feel, that texture. Granted it was in a different place altogether. With the slime another dimension would be added to the matter

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7