View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee) 

Post Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee)
The practice hall was empty though Andre used what passed as one and it was the theater where the girls set their plays into motion. For the young actresses to project their voices the place had very good acoustics and there was a slight echo that bounced back to her.

Even the slightest noise carried from the stage. The building had thick walls and muted sounds from the outside world. Andrea was free to practice here when the drama club hadn't been rehearsing anything and today they were not.

Little did she realize that she wasn't quite alone today. Her mind envisions the plethora of seats being full and individuals applauding as she sang her heart out, one of her Andrea Summer's sounds.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Last edited by Stephanie Miller on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Post Re: Idol (Open)
The demon had intended to take some time off from his last mission. It had been an off world venture repaying a recently incurred debt. He had used his home world contact in an effort to find information on removal of a cursed collar that had been plaguing a student he had grown fond of and even began teaching meditation to. He had never been thrilled to kill, but assassination was certainly one of his many talents. His camouflage ability allowed him to get closer to even heavily guarded targets than assassins who made that work their primary profession. It had not been all cake and roses though and he needed to decompress.

He used that same ability today. He sneaked silently and invisibly through the forest towards the campus. The campus was truly a paradise for Slimer. A smorgasbord of female students ripe for the picking. Fondly remembering his recent encounter with lovely Daphnee, he makes his way to the theater. Entering sadly at what appeared to be a deserted building, he was about to turn and leave when he heard her begin. It was a sound he had never heard before. It was human singing done by one who was truly gifted. Stopping in his tracks he listened to that heavenly voice before turning back around. He made his way to the front row, taking in her majestic voice.

Grabbing a seat in the front row he simply sat and listened to her powerful voice.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Post Re: Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee)
Summer was a hot bed of activity when it came to contraband. All that free time and the girls tended to party though and alcohol was usually high on their lists though where they were getting moonshine from had been anyone's guess lately. The scene had gone quiet and she had hope Stephanie might have some answers seeing that she had been affiliated with that crowd once before.

Was that her singing? She had been told she was down at the theater from a neighbor as she knocked on the dorm room door.

Gawd, she sounded like that idol Andrea Summers. Daphnee had a few songs on her iPod though most of her stuff had been in German and metal.

She approached though unlike Slimer her approach was noted and she waved to Stephanie. Oddly she sat right next to Slimer without even knowing her was there. Dressed in her school uniform and Prefect sash she stood out during the summer. Her black wrist guards where in place though the scars beneath had been removed she had gotten permission to wear them on account of the scars, scars that when noted to be gone would have drawn too much attention so she kept them covered.

When Stephanie finished her current song Daphnee encouraged her to continue. Her duties were lighter in the summer days so she listened to a few more songs before Stephanie finished up and approached.

“You're still on the contraband scene? I mean you still know people, correct?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Andrea grinned and waved though after her set she approached, Daphnee addressing her with a question though she feigned a frown. “It's good to see you too, sweat heart,” she teased. Apparently the two knew each other fairly well.

“Oh, so you can bust who I know too. Hm, well I still have my ways you know … or not, no sense admitting guilt to a Prefect but what do you need help with? Provided this doesn't affect me too much I'd be happy to help, for a price of course.”
She grinned as the Prefect shook her head.

Andrea was wearing a pink T-shirt and blue shorts complete with sandals. She had a little color spending the day earlier at the beach, a lucky girl by comparison it seemed.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:08 pm

The demon took his seat and his ears were serenaded by the beauty of her powerful voice. As she sang his eyes drank in her beautiful form matched only by the beauty of her voice filling his ears. She wore a nice pink t-shirt that left little doubt to how well she was endowed beneath it. Her tight blue shorts hugged the rest of her curves lovely ample curves. She was truly a beauty in her prime. Her long golden hair reached down almost to her ankles, offset only by her short cut and face framing bangs. She had the face of an angel, one to match that heavenly voice. If he hadn't started to become hard yet he certainly did as someone familiar surprisingly sat down next to him.

Wearing her prefect sash and the school girl skirt and dress top of the student body, she parked her pert butt next to him only a seat over. She was as beautiful as he remembered her from their last encounter only a short time ago. She still wore those wrist guards, more to keep up appearances than anything. He regretted having to chop off a good length of her purple, silky hair for the spell as he loved using it for handholds during their encounters, but the shorter cut suited her nicely.

Curiosity peaked at her sudden appearance, he went back to listening to the private concert as the second guest did and almost broke out in a clap of appreciation before catching himself. He was curious to see what happened. As the final song ended the prefect approached and curiously asked her about illegal goods. They seemed to know each other though as she greeted her familiarly and cautiously worded her response half teasingly as she determined her interest in the topic. It seemed a bargain was going down, a deal was something the demon could appreciate.

Settling in, Slimer waits, watches and listens. Wondering at what this meeting may eventually lead to?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:30 am

“How are you doing Steph?” It was a rhetorical question given the comment though she did care though she was not in a huge rush she really couldn't get involved in small talk knowing that it would lead to Stephanie trying to be a little frisky and Daphnee did not wish to go through the classic routine in rebuffing her today.

She had introduced her to Rosalie in hopes that the other girl would be a distraction though after a week or so of quiet Steph had been at her typical routine and she had wondered if it was just in her personality.

“Someone is moving contraband to beach parties and I have no clue as to whom. Other than yourself I haven't been able to figure out who can provide so much moonshine and was hoping you might have some ideas unless I have to watch your movements more closely.”

Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:13 am

“Promise?” Andrea grinned as she heard those words, the Prefect didn't seem to be in the mood today though.

“Marty Jenkins.”
She supplied the name. That little runt had been causing her a ton of grief under cutting her prices and muscling in on her “territory” so to speak so if the Prefects came down hard on her all the better though Andrea did not deal in moonshine any longer, not in the scales that she had for the beach parties since she was caught at it. There wasn't much said though she had the watchful eye of the Prefects and preferred to fly under the radar so to speak.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:15 am

The demon had wondered what kind of price the blond, whose name was apparently Steph, was going to set. Yet shrewd as ever, she simply threatened her with closer surveillance. The demon smiled as he began to get the gist of what was happening. The beautiful singer was also into providing contraband to students. The demon shook his head in disbelief. Having just met her, he would never have pegged her as the type to even be capable. One thing was for sure though, appearances could be deceiving. From there conversation and one sided flirting, Steph also seemed to have a thing for Daphnee.

Daphnee on the other hand seemed reluctant to be there. Oh she certainly enjoyed the performance, but it seemed if she could have been anywhere else at the moment she would have been fine missing it. A little unrequited love. The familiarity led him to believe that perhaps they had even been intimate in the past? Maybe he was reading more into it than he should, but he thought he sensed something there.

Official business seemed to be Daphnee's approach. You tell me what I want to know, I don't come down on you like a ton of bricks. It read like the plot portion of a buddy cop movie, where the cop reluctantly has to go to the lovable bad guy for help and they end up partners to make the big bust and bring the head honcho down.

The demon had some new found respect for the blond and that made him want her all the more to see what other secrets she held onto. Deciding to see what happened next, he waited and watched some more, only sad he had no popcorn to go with the show.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:49 am

His observations were astute. Daphnee and Stephanie had been together once, a one time thing. It was the only matter that she had entered into with a clear head other than times with her Mistress and it was only in recourse to a vulnerable Stephanie who had just endured the horrors of her first attack on the island.

That need she had then … Daphnee felt bad and while it was more one sided where Daphnee really didn't allow Stephanie to touch her Daphnee remembered how dark those times were, times she could not share and had to suffer through alone. She had to use stories of her delusions rather than her attacks to help cheer Step up a bit.

But yeah, she encountered Steph while working under covering the only under cover assignment she could ever get as a Prefect, her trial to the role while she was still an unknown in training. She got some dirt on her then roommate and had been told to allow for the contraband to better scoop up the source rather than the little fish along the way.

“Marty Jenkins … was she at that beach party at the beginning of the year?” Daphnee struggled to recall. The name sounded familiar though.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:44 am

“Yeah. The German girl that's acquainted with Karen.”

Von Hessler? Daphnee lit up in recognition as she overheard her former roommate and Marty speaking about the party in German. The Prefect shook her head. “Not German. She knows German though.” Daphnee would supply but that had not been the important issue here. Andrea brushed it aside though.

“The one with Karen all the time.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:46 am

The demon watched and listened, his observations having been on point. He used those deductions to shade the remainder of the encounter. It appeared human smugglers, or perhaps he shouldn't degrade her conduct, human business operators, were as shrew and calculating as the rest of the galaxy's inhabitants. She was either divulging the source of the alcohol supply, which was most likely, in an effort to eliminate competition or she was simply throwing another competitor under the bus. Either way it was intriguing.

He began to have even more respect for these human women as he watched. The conversation seemed to turn into specifically identifying the dealer in question. She was German? The demon wasn't the most familiar with individual countries or state units that these humans tended to associate themselves with. Most of the other races and species tended to identify themselves based on species. Place of birth or origin tended not to matter as much. With the women though these places of birth tended to signify some sort of common origin, which shaped their beliefs, gave common appearance and language. It was something he had been observing if not quite studying.

He must admit his studies on the topic tended to fail as he simply observed beauties with equally delicious curves. Breasts, pussy and ass seemed to not differ among the women based on what language they spoke. Rather their appearance on the outside differed a little, maybe their grooming habits, and sometimes even the odors they gave off from diet. Yet in the end, the pleasures he received as he used their lovely bodies seemed to be the same which was what mattered to him in the end. Some may be more exotic in appearance, but that seemed to be as far as it went.

The demon considers surprising and taking the two women for a delightful afternoon in the abandoned theater, but he isn't sure of the class schedule during the summer. Perhaps he would have all the time he wanted perhaps not. Daphnee he doubted would run away screaming at the top of her lungs, but this Steph might. Could he secure them both for his pleasures he wondered? While he pondered the thought he contented himself to watching the interaction continue.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:48 pm

“Yeah. She's not German. I think Karen said her father was a linguist and she knew six languages or so. I wasn't really paying attention and fortunately she was at the Greenhouse most of the time and I was down here practicing my ventriloquism. Last rehearsals cleared out for the day? I might come down later and get some practice in. I have more time now though I still haven't gotten time to sit down and the write new material other than some ad lib stuff.

“Rocco … well he use to go off on some wild talents.”

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Andrea rose a brow. “OK, right. Him? You do realize that your speaking about an object right? A genderless object. And yeah, rehearsals for the talent show wrapped up some thirty minuses back,” she checked her watch. “Whoa, an hour back. Time flies but I'm not really doing anything today.

“You should enter the talent show. I mean you have some genuine talent. Do you realize how many of the girls will be singing this year? I doubt you'd have such trouble with your act. How many people have seen you old stuff?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:47 pm

The demon listened as he heard Daphnee solidifying the suspect in question firmly in her mind. She seemed to have a good idea who it was. Afterwards though she asked about time for her to practice her not so secret passion, her ventriloquism. He had met her in this same spot during one such practice. The interesting piece of information came from the fact that they were all alone and not to be interrupted for the rest of the day. The practice for the talent show had ended and the theater was free from prying eyes. They both confirmed their free time and plans to practice.

He paused to consider, taking them both here and now, or allowing Daphnee to leave and return later to take her separately. He slowly rose from his seat and made his way to the stage where they talked. He eyed the exits quite a far sprint and he eyed the back of the stage, also a little jaunt away. He didn't know how many exits there were back there, but he could imagine one or two.

Knowing Daphnee a little, he doubted she would flee at first sight of him, having never encountered the blond she was more of a wild card. He slipped four tentacles free from under his arms, and had them crawl silently along the stage. They were on a clear path for the girl's ankles. He figured if they couldn't run, the situation would be more controllable. Appearing to sight four feet behind them on stage, he answers the blonds question startling them both.

I've seen her material, and she is quite a talented beauty isn't she. As he spoke the tentacles shot forward the short distance aiming to coil each of their ankles and calves were they successful in their efforts.

Daphnee you look as beautiful as ever. I must say though her routine is quite raunchy at times, but maybe that's why I like it so much. Who is your beautiful friend here Daphnee? I think you called her Steph? You my dear have quite a talented voice yourself, amazing in fact...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Geez! That always scared the hell out of her, the sudden appearance or being snatched up. She had thought she heard a slight creak as he got of the seat. She had hoped she was being paranoid though. Her eyes wide at the suddenness of the mater, tentacles streaking out to secure Stephanie as a familiar voice came into being.

No, she had not run and by the looks of it wasn't going too as it seemed that she had not been paralyzed in fright but had to normal reaction to someone creeping up behind her and shouting 'BOO'.

“Relax, Stephanie. Even if you weren't restrained I doubt either one of us could make it off the stage.

“Yeah, she sounds like Andrea Summers. And Rocco has influenced that routine. I guess this place infused him with a knack for the carnal. This is Stephanie Miller, first year.”

Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next