View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee) 

Post Re: Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee)
She relaxed as best as she could. Breathing through her nostrils so she didn't need to draw away her tongue worked eagerly inside those sweet folds. “Mmumph ...” warm breaths slipped out of her each time as she grew use to the invading member.

At first Daphnee had been holding her in place by the back of the head and her blue eyes flicked up when that hand left her. The other had ceased tending to the curve of her breast and she saw Daphnee slowly consuming a tentacle while others gripped and squeezed her breasts before she leaned back.

It had allowed her tongue to get deeper at the same time she saw Daphnee transferring that tentacle ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:23 am

Like the feel of her delicate tongue licking his finger, the sensation of Daphnee's oral attention shot up Slimer's spine a jolt of extra pleasure capturing him off guard. Fuck you two are...amazing... the demon managed between moans. As she arched her back, she was busy readjusting the positioning of the third tentacle, the demon though, simply remained curious as to what she had in mind as his view was blocked by Steph's shapely back and her luxurious long blond hair.

Her adjustment seemed almost complete as that tight clenching of her exit muscles relaxed to merely a snug hold on the large, lubricated cock inserted up her ass. One hand stroked through her lovely blond hair, rubbing her back in the process, while the other squeezed playfully her lovely, right cheek. With slow deliberate movements, his hips began to inch that cock backwards, a pleasant feeling running through Steph, only for that dick to be shoved slowly back into her tight ass. As he went in he could feel her tighten up and he reminded her, that's it Steph, breath, take that...cock...into your lovely...tight...ass...

He started slowly making sure to ease up if she tightened, and when he felt her relax, he would pick up the pace. Unusual sensations, changing from pain and discomfort to building pleasure of a unique sort.

He could see Daphnee's beautiful green eyes go wide as she arched, apparently the exuberant blond had more than simple relaxtion and breathing planned. The demon knew her tongue was quickly working to pleasure her forbidden love. Moans of pleasure filled the air as the strange situation play out. Straight girl Daphnee, on her back, love struck stalker's tongue buried in her wet sex, lesbian Steph eagerly giving her dream girl the cunniligus of a life-time, all while the demon Slimer worked to give her an honest to goodness anal fucking. Slowly but surely, that slippery cock began working her tight warm depths faster.

It was an erotic scene and the demon wondered exactly what Daphnee had planned for that slim tendril.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:03 am

Endurance had not been her strong point. She could not keep herself from cumming and did not try overly much. In this situation it was more to keep some measure of composure since she had been directing matters. But she had stamina and could even remain coherent for a good deal of time too.

She came around that tongue though it did not stop. That tentacle had been worked back upon. More or less she relaxed her body sitting back down and upon it. Provided that the tentacle remained rigid she would sit down upon it. Slow at first but with enough force to take it in. She had not been use to having as much here as her pussy but she could take a fair amount … if it had been his member it would have been all of it. As it was it was a comfortable portion.

Then she rose up nice fast strokes as her hand held Steph in place. Head tilted back as she cried out both tentacle and tongue inside her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 am

She did relax some though her breathing wasn't too controlled. She had been too busy doing what she was doing and felt the pace adjusting as it built up. She never imagined this though … either scenario really let alone both occurring at once. The later was easier to imagine being on this island though Andrea did not give it much thought.

Both had been touching her in some fashion and Daphnee's cries only turned her on more. She pressed back too eagerly it seemed as he was always mindful in adapting to the matter, slowing things down or picking them back up. She could even feel his tentacle now as he tongue surged forward. Daphnee's frantic pace only caused her own tongue to push deeper into her, fill her and oddly touch upon that tentacle as well.

Reaching down between her thighs fingers began to rub at her own sex. Her own muffled moans building. Like in so many practices she hit that high note exploding in a sea of pleasure. She was by no means as durable as the Prefect but for the time she held out as she pressed her ass back against the cock that was filling her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:05 am

The demon's curiosity had come to end end as Daphnee surprised him yet again. Vision obscured, he was not able to tell by sight where that tentacle ended up, but rather by feel. The head pressed up to her back passage and was gradually pressed in. Half the thickness of his cock, it slipped inside. With little more than some saliva to aid it, it was a tight fit nonetheless. As she began to move quickly, he felt her passage begin to loosen it grip slightly and she seemed lost in the dueling pleasures of her ass being fucked by a tentacle while her pussy was taken by that glorious tongue. Far from forgotten, the tentacles worked their own magic upon her delightful breasts. Coiling and sliding, they massaged her mounds, cock shaped tips flickering gently over and circling her nipples. The blond tongue aiding to the pleasure of Daphnees tight, rocking ass.

Meanwhile Steph seemed to have taken his advice to heart and was lost in the erotic moment. Her hips rocked backwards of their own accord. Her rectum relaxing as she got more and more into it. Finally, as it began to become too much, her delicate hand sought out her clit and began rubbing. It was enough to push her over the edge. Her screams of joy, showed the wonderful accoustics of the stage as her passionate cry filled the air with her lovelg voice. It was truly an angelic note.

Oh my Daphnee...always full of surprises...couldn't let Steph...be the only one...getting fucked in the...ass? Oh my...she's squeezing so nice...fuck you two are tight...fuck...shes cumming...cum for that dick in your ass...cum for that tongue in Daphnee...cum thinking of her...cum thinking of her...lovely ass getting fucked...while you get fucked...in the ass...

As she came, her tight backside clamped hard around him and he almost exploded inside both of them. Instead he simply enjoyed the clentching, pausing to let her ride it out. Her hips bucking as she came, moving as she needed to get just the right sensations added to her hands movements.

I think...we can get her...to cum again...with her ass...I think I better help though...so she can...lick you properly...

The demons final tentacle extruded from under his arm and slipped down to Steph's pussy. With little fanfare it slid home with ease into her soaked folds. The tendril didn't stop until it reached her cervix. As she finishes cumming he starts fucking her butt once more, joined by the pistoning vine. Both holes filled, eager this time to cum with them both.

That's it...take these cocks...one more time...with gusto...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:20 am

“OH GAWD!!! FUCK!!!” She tossed her head back as tentacle and tongue continued to battle it out. Other tentacles surrounded and squeezed her breasts as her green eyes press closed. Bouncing there on that tentacle and forced back down by that impaling tongue her hold at the back of Steph's head now tightened and assisted her back up.

Images had been encouraged while those sensations were as well. She came quivering there. Slowing for just a small moment as if it were long enough to catch her breath she tossed herself right back into the fray.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:16 pm

“Huh? AHHH!!!” She barely had time to register all that was said as wet folds gave way to that tentacle. She cried out, that tentacle so deep within her Andrea was wrapped up in the pleasure that shot through her.

She had to get use to the dual sensation that assailed her now as she felt that dick and tentacle rubbing against each other. It wasn't often that both regions were taken at once and certainly not before arriving here so she was still new to it unlike Daphnee who's moans only encouraged her tongue onward. Her own muffled cries continued to add to the mix as she still pressed back against him, her body still not coming down from the glorious high she had been experiencing.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:17 pm

The demon watches as Daphnee cums hard from the tentacle being bounced upon by her tight bickside, while Steph licks her lovely sex. Her face rapt with bliss as her head shoots back and her throat emits an almost animalist scream of pure pleasure. Tongue and tentacle pressed into her, a feeling of utter completion of being.

The blond meanwhile had Daphnee's lovely hands grabbing at the back of her straight, smooth, blond hair. Fingers and palms pulled her face hard towards her sex as if she intended to bring her inside herself. The tentacle slid deep inside her center of pleasure. The cock in her lovely ass helping pressure the inner wall of her vagina up against the invading tentacle. Both openings being plundered, stretched her sensative skin tight as well, until it was to the point she couldn't feel any fuller, as if any more would tear her wide open. It was the edge of danger and seduction, a thin line, blurred with passion.

The demon's cock and tentacles were squeezed at different pressures and speeds as the women's bodies moved. It left him in a constant state of unimaginable pleasure. Each hole was as unique as the girls fucking him.

Hell you have such tight asses...Daphnee your tits are fucking amazing...that's it Steph rock into me, so tight...fuck bounce on that tentacle like you need it in your ass...lick that pussy...make her fill your lovely mouth with her juices...taste her honey...

The demon's pleasure only grows and grows as Steph slams her hips backwards. She impales herself deeply on that dick buried in her backside. Her lovely ass pressing up to his firm thighs and pelvis with a light smack of flesh on flesh. The tiny butthole retreats from him, sliding along his shaft in a cool rush of air, only to return, greedily gobbling his sensative tool with her unbelievable tight warmth.

Its not long before her grabs her hips with his strong hands and begins thrusting forward to meet her thrusts backwards. Each stroke burying himself inside the tight confines not normally used for such taboo pleasures. Not long after, as her next orgasm arrives and she once again clamps around his stiff member in spasming waves of joy, its simply too much and he explodes. His sticky hot seed filled her bowels, her muscles milking every last drop. Simulatneuously the tendrils cum, spraying a mini load up Daphnee's tight backside, up towards her upper chest, neck and face, like a double barrel explosion of cum blasts, and inside Stephs tight little pussy. The demon didn't so much groan with pleasure, as he emit a low rumbling roar of gratitude.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:05 am

“YES! GIVE ME THAT CUM! FILL ME UP!” She eagerly dances on that tentacle as she feels it first throb then spray inside her. The muscles in her backside clenching around that tentacle as the ones in her pussy duel against the tongue pressing inside of her.

Her grasp on the back of Steph's head tightened and her toes curl as she's bombarded with the richness of another climax. Tentacle and tongue still assailing her but each seemed to be slowing down now.

She gasped, smiling as she too slowed down a hair then stopped. With one hand on the floor she pushes herself up high enough to release her hold on Steph in order to work that tentacle out of her along with some cum that falls free.

“Next,” she gasps, reaching out toward him for another tentacle.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:57 pm

Pressing herself back what kept her going was this opportunity. How often did she expect to have Daphnee like this? While she may not have had the endurance of her peer that was motivation enough to press her on.

Like a few motivational words could inspired the doomed men of the Light Brigade to storm that hill at Gettysburg … she endured this fullness. Urged on by that incredible taste her tongue worked, her hips pressed back. She felt so damn full, dick and tentacle filled her completely.

She came again probably before he did though there was no way of telling for sure. She could hear Daphnee's excited words, had even felt her hand retract from around her head and felt the warm seed being injected into her.

Practically collapsing forward she had been surprised to hear Daphnee asking for more, blue eyes glanced up at her as if getting a better grasp of the situation seeing her reaching out for another tentacle ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:58 pm

As he comes, he feels Daphnee's ass and Steph's ass and pussy tighten in rapid squeezes at the tentacles and cock filling their holes. Daphnee rises up and slips the slender tendril free of her ass and asks for another. He unwinds one from her lovely left breast and slings it into her hand outstreched hand. The tentacle coiling her right breast stretches out like a slithering snake and coils her other mound. Not waiting to see what she had intended for the two tentacles, he watches as Steph collapses forward in an exhausted heap.

The demon's cock slips free of her streched back star and the tentacle that had been assaulting her pussy pops free. He watches as she collapses forward both holes still spasming from their recent orgasms.

Such lovely asses, I think it is time to feel your tight little pussies now.

He shuffles forward to where Steph fell flat on her stomach, and aligns his large cock with her soaked sex, and pushes forward roughly and greedily. With one hard ram he is buried balls deep inside her tight sex. The warmth and wetness of her soaked folds surround him and make the passage an easy and pleasant one.

Leaning on his hands he begins fucking her hard. His hips pulling back before thrusting hard forward, his hips slamming into her butt with slaps that fill the air. She is given no time to recover from her anal activities before he begins fucking her into her next orgasm.

While he fucks the blond his eyes focus on Daphnee wondering exactly what she intended to do with those two tendrils.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:51 pm

She only needed one tentacle. Initially she had figured that the current one had been spent though Steph she saw was nearly spent herself. She would make it a bit easier for her to breath at least as Slimer was already getting ready to take matters further as he pulled out of that ass.

She sat there for a moment, a tentacle in each hand and another caressing her breast. Her cheeks had been flushed. She started by sucking on the latest tentacle, her head bobbing back and forth though the old tentacle still seemed to have life … it was smeared in it's own expenditure or juices and pulsed a little in her grasp but did not seem to recoil any.

Lips and tongue moved against the other tentacle though paying it good attention, moistening it though she really didn't have to as she adjusted her tack.

The old tentacle she returned to her ass and the new one to her pussy seeing that Steph had her hands full er pussy. She pushed one tentacle into her pussy forcing herself back on the one at her rear gates. Then when both were inside her she set her palms down on the stage pressing up with hands and feet into each of those thrusts realizing that he should assist her in this but for now she got them started ...

Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:54 am

She gasped. Daphnee had moved out of her range though slumped forward she was drawing in deep breaths. Yet, Slimer had not been finished with her. Almost at once he was pressing up against her soaked pussy then he was inside.

That thick ember pressed into her making her feel full. Not to the extent of some of the more sadistic beasts that had done some bizarre stuff to her. That cock felt more like it belonged. Yes it was deep. Yes it was pressing into her quickly but not like the vast majority of her experiences thus far.

“Uhhhhhhhhh,” a steady steam of long cries followed. Her muscles flowed over that length massaging that member as it came and went, another release quickly building as she could see Daphnee enjoying a second tentacle now that she was unable to keep up to speed in consuming that delicious pussy.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:55 am

With Steph face down, flat on the stage of the theatre, he demon had a great angle to have his well-endowed cock press straight into her G-spot. Lesbian or not, her pussy told no lies about the pleasure she was getting from her chemically enhanced fucking. Long, deep, even strokes pressed his velvet rod into her core, filling her folds, striking and pressing his tips against her g-spot over and over, her unconcious mind inadvertantly guiding his strokes. He knew she was rapidly approaching another orgasm as he slowly picked up the pace.

Would you look at that Daphnee? Seems little Steph here is liking getting fucked almost as much as she liked licking your sweet pussy. Do you want me to fuck you hard Steph? The demon asks, it was as rhetorical as asking if she liked breathing. I want to hear you beg for me to give you this cock, tell me how bad you need it in your sweet little pussy.

He looks up just in time to see Daphnee implement her plan. Her mouth quickly worked over the fresh tentacle, the small apendage easily fitting inside her mouth. Yet, it didn't seem as if Daphnee were pleasuring the vine, yet merely lubricating it.

Shifting into position over the other one, she slides that slippery tentacle into her wet sex. Even as her love tunnel spreads to take in that tentacle, her tight backside slips over the second appendage. As she arches back on her hands, that demon takes in her erotic pose, storing it for later. It truly was one of the sexiest things he had ever had the delight to see.

He grabs the hair on her blond crown and pulls Steph's head back, as he fucks her harder and harder. Hand lightly straining her neck as he forces her to watch her crush get double penetrated before her eyes. My god Steph. Would you look at that? Isn't Daphnee one of the sexiest things you have ever seen? Fuck look at the way she is taking it in the pussy and the ass. Look at those amazing perky tits bouncing as she moves. Truly one of the most perfect creations.

Slimer gets the hint, knowing that maintaining that pose, while doing all the work was not nearly good enough. Not content to have her suffer, he slips both tentacles into motion. Drilling and spinning them simultaneously upwards into both stuffed holes, he begins fucking her with them. The tentacle wrapping her slippery breasts, pulling them together to create a tunnel for his third to twist and begins slipping through.

That's it Steph, take that dick. Look into Daphnees lovely green eyes as you cum. Look at that sexy body ride. Drink in her beautiful face as she cums hard for us. Burn it into your memory.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:03 am

She did gaze at Steph who got a better look at her as her head was pulled back. That cock pistoned into her folds though she had the pair of tentacles to deal with. Her palms and feet kept her elevated so her ass never hit the stage bouncing between the two.

It was hard work to work both of them at the same time. But once he got the pair moving both pressing in at the same time she didn't dip so much as one pressed against the other neither besting the other so she neither went up or down too much, as they retreated her body sagged a little but she was keeping herself propped up in such a way that she never descended much if at all.

“GAWD!!!”

It had not been just that though, her breasts wrapped together making a perfect tunnel for that last tentacle to press between them. The other tentacle served more like a rubber band holding them together though cries resounded from her lips.

Before long she tucked her chin so that she was able to use her mouth on that tentacle sucking against it as muffled moans and cries reverberated around it.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next