View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee) 

Post Re: Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee)
She was alarmed as well, tentacles raced to her and unlike Daphnee she did not have the experience under her belt learning just enough to be paranoid at times.

“RUN!” It was too late for her, not for Daphnee though. Getting free was impossible when she had been snared in the past though Andrea's blue eyes widened. She had her back to the creature, between it and Daphnee but her friend had been acting as if this was a typical day. She had a damn good idea that Daphnee knew of the monsters after her first attack but neither confirmed or denied them. But here she was having a casual conversation with one.

Further, she knew this one, obviously. From Dendrite she learned that she could not acquire the personal power to thwart the attacks, that there were two options open to her; submit or resist. She had folded then as she did now.

She was alarm but did not struggle though was wide eyed as she gazed at Daphnee fighting the curiosity in looking back over her shoulder for once she saw it she could not unsee it …

Sounded like Andrea Miller! If Daphnee only knew. “W-What's going on!?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:21 am

The demon wanted to chuckle at the blond's alarm, but figured it wouldn't help matters too much. The tentacles had managed to wrap her ankles and even crawl up her calves a little ways.

Stephanie Miller, that's a pretty name, matches the beauty. First year, well that explains a few things, you must be rather industrious though to have setup a contraband operation at the school, quite impressive.

The demon hoped the flashed smile as she looked back at him would help calm her a little, yet Daphnee's demeanor seemed to have more impact in that regard. When she looked back though her face did show her horror. Standing almost six and a half feet tall, on not two, but four separate legs tended to have that effect on the ladies. Two of the things were even facing and bending the wrong direction.

Maybe it was the tail though. It would be rather odd seeing a tail extending out of someone back, quite long, bulbous, and ending in a ball head with a couple lips on it. Maybe it was the lack of stinger on the tail, as it did resemble that of a scorpion. He shook his head at the funny thought, definitely not the lack of stinger, that would be more frightening.

Hmm...maybe it was his bronzed skin, he had been indoors more and his natural tan had faded compared to when he hunted the beaches more, yet work, work, work. The tentacles maybe? Nah couldn't be that. Anything that ended in a penis shouldn't scare a woman too much. Maybe she was she a feminist?

Couldn't be his muscular physique though, he always made time for a good workout, lifting students and all. He made himself chuckle at the thoughts against his best intentions.

Daphnee had jumped a little at his appearance but didn't seem too frightened other than the initial shock of him being there. He smiled warmly at her from behind the blond. Thank you Daphnee for thinking so highly of my skills. I don't know if you couldn't make it off the stage, but I would hope I'm not slipping enough that you would make it much farther.

She certainly looked beautiful standing there, he always did have a thing for those easy access short skirts her office had her wearing the majority of the time. They hid so much! The sarcastic thought almost had him chuckling again. He chided himself for not seeking her out first as she certainly had a way of making sure he was more than taken care of.

He steps closer to the secured blond. Let's see. What's going on. Well I happened to be visiting you see. Back from doing a favor, for a favor that had been done. Helping a friend out and all. Well, that favor was rather stressful not to mention the flight back. Flights these days though, can you blame me for being extra stressed after a flight?

Daphnee's appearance and his fortune with catching the lovely blond had certainly put him into a jovial mood.

Anyway, long story short I came looking for a little R & R. In his mind it didn't stand for rest and relaxation, but mentioning rape twice back to back might make her a little nervous.

I happened to come here first, fond memories and all, when I hear this beautiful voice. So, I decided to have a listen. To my surprise the beauty it came out of matched the voice and I thought this was going to be a lovely afternoon.

He steps up just behind her, deft fingers pull her very lengthy hair over one shoulder and he begins massaging her shoulders and neck expertly, careful to avoid any claw accidents of course. Man a wonderful story, a meeting with a friend and former lover, and damn was she still tense.

Lo and behold as I'm sitting there being serenaded, and in walks this beauty. Daphnee and I may have made a deal or two in the past, and maybe I helped her with a problem you could say. I'm a sucker for a good deal. He rubs one spot by her shoulder blade, man that was a rough knot.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:39 am

She glanced behind her and gave a slight nod. Judging his distance given that Stephanie was between them. There was no was in hell that Steph was going to make it, tangled up as she was already. No way in hell. She might make it after all.

“I might be able to make it off the stage but I wouldn't make it from this hall … then again if you thought I'd be any trouble you could have moved closer and used half those tentacles on each of us. A gambler, hm?”

Daphnee announced. She could see the worry on Steph's face then again she was the one that was being restrained and touched now. Against her better judgment Steph gazed back and turned around just as quickly with the color gone from her features.

So he was back. She herself didn't do much traveling save for the sea plane out here and that had been stressful enough. Unlike Karen and some of the other girls though she wasn't missing any luggage having no contraband. Just clothes, some books and school supplies and of course her dolls. Man, many dolls.

She had figured he had meant some rest and relaxation as it was a common saying and she took a few steps closer as if in thought about something as she did so. Kristy was boiled alive with her, Bria was possessed, Rosalie drugged along with her though neither had indulged with one another. Then again she had not interacted with Kristy either. Being boiled alive tended to focus things in a different was.

“You don't want her. She's terrified. Let her go.”
Of course Ania kept Rosalie around but even then she at least made the pitch as she did now though she had not thought of something to offer in return yet.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 am

She shouldn't have looked back. Her heart jumped hammering in her chest. She didn't believe it, Daphnee was so chummie with this creature! She could feel it rather than hear it approach. Fingers traced over her and she whimpered noting that Daph was coming closer.

She wasn't a feminist but well … she wasn't interested in males. Females though … such lovely creatures, graced with a beauty that she could appreciate though she had learned to submit to the creatures that resided here.

Well, at least that seemed to match up with her expectations as Daphnee came forward among all this talk of singing and puppets. It was a request for her freedom, not a demand though … she could only wait to see how this played out though she knew that at least one of them was getting raped today … she met Daphnee's gaze with her own worried one.

“Don't. He's got me already. You should go before it's too late.”
So much for letting that play out but she could not allow Daphnee to make that sort of sacrifice for her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 am

The demon smiled, it seemed both women were willing to sacrifice themselves so the other may go free. Daphnee, I had expected such a nobleness from you. Honestly, I wouldn't say it was much of a gamble. I am here for pleasure as you well know. As they say two is better than one. You would hardly leave her here as a pig would hardly fly. You are right though, she is so tense and I think she needs some help relaxing. Don't you think? He moved his tail into place over the blond's head of extremely long, silky blond hair. He stops rubbing her shoulders and pulls her long straight hair back into place. He begins softly rubbing her upper arms, a pretense, ready to grab should she struggle or try to bolt.

I find it noble that she would offer herself to save you as well. Although I think she does it for another reason altogether. I think she truly cares about you and wants to experience what she has in the past with you. Who am I to deny such a wish. I am a romantic after all.

The tail bulged as it filled with his strong, aphrodisiac laden slime. Daphnee would know all that entailed. The disgusting goo oozing over her delivering it's paralytic agent, another chemical compound delivering pure need on an unimaginable scale, and the final component of the chemical cocktail heightening her sense of touch. As its load shimmied up to the mouth the outside of it would shake and shimmy as well. The mouth opens wide and the green slime begins to gather up and slowly stream out, hanging in a blob directly above the crown of her head.

The true question is if you return any of the feeling towards her? I find it hard to believe that you don't share something with Stephanie, or Steph here as you call her. So I will offer you a deal, if you don't share any feelings towards her I will let you walk free today. You've earned that much, you have sacrificed on the behalf of others quite a few times already. I think she would understand and take solace that you got away. If there is something you feel for her though, you should stay and help her with what is coming as I think she might truly enjoy that, she will need it as you know. I know I would enjoy you staying, but I leave the choice to you, and you know I am true to my word.

The slime descends lower and lower. The honey consistency of the substance takes a while to fall, moving like thick molasses through the air. With 6 inches remaining before the goo touched down, he asks her So what will it be? The demon wonders if she will choose to stay or go, did she care for this Steph? He knew she might stay regardless, rather than crush the girl, but it may be all she needs as an excuse to drive home the point that her attraction isn't requited.

The demon also wondered if the blond would look up or back as she probably had no idea what was seconds from happening to her. One with that much hair probably cherished it, this could be fun seeing her reaction to the slime. Either way on both accounts, the demon couldn't lose and was going to have one hell of an afternoon.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:20 am

Nodding, she figured that it would be far easier if Steph was more into this given how she had responded to her first encounter. She also knew she was a lesbian or at the very least bi sexual. It had never come up and she notes that he is correct, that it wasn't much of a gamble.

His terms laid out, the progress of that slime slow. She flicks her eyes to it briefly then back to him. She was not a lesbian and Steph was always pushy, she figured it was just in her personality though.

“I don't have any feelings, not that way ...”
she had not withdrawn though. But it was the lesser of the situation as something pressed into her mind then as she made a quick calculation.

“I will stay, provided you do not touch her.”
She knew what that meant giving that the slime hung low and she knew from experience the need that it instilled. She couldn't leave Steph like this and if she could make matters a bit easier for the girl, she would. There were so few people that she had interacted with though and like her puppets she considered these associates to be worthy of protecting heedless of the cost to herself. Potential friends or friends she had created for herself. She had been on good terms with Steph and wished to retain those terms.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:02 pm

What? Negotiations? She was wide eyed though. “Don't, just go Daph,” she stated though when she noticed the gaze that Daphnee cast her eyes in she had flicked her own up.

What the fuck!

She could see the globe of green slime stretching down from that tail barely connected to it as it was ready to break free. Had this been what the two had been speaking of? It sounded to her that Daphnee wished to stay given her terms met.

She had been well aware that Daphnee was straight, that had not stopped Andrea from trying to be with her on a regular basis, after all good things had been worth placing an effort towards.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:04 pm

The demon was surprised as she put it quite blunt that her obvious affections toward herself were not to be returned. So it was simply loyalty to a friend that kept her there. Not a dummy herself she made a counter offer. While the demon thought simply about forcing them both, he had learned that given free reign he would be well satisfied by Daphnee and her creativity. The demon was no slouch negotiator himself though and was remiss to close that other door completely. So just before the blob of green goo, hanging by a thin stream, touched down on the crown of the blond's head, he agreed with a condition or two.

That's agreeable, I won't touch her. Although you know I am far from cruel and would not have her suffer. So I add the caveat that I won't touch her unless she asks, nor will I stop her from touching me. Agreeable?

As he spoke the green slime had landed making contact, feeling like a bottle of warm shampoo had been dumped directly on top of her head, she would notice the weight of it and the warm liquid feel. The green slime began amassing before slowly oozing down and around. It would be sticky in her blond hair but slick against most other surfaces. It covered her crown in its vile goo before slowly spreading and dripped down her bangs, and beginning its journey to cover her long hair down her back. It was slow and disgusting, but it march seemed unstoppable.

He certainly wasn't a gambler, he merely played the odds and took an almost sure thing when he saw one.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 pm

There was not too much time opened to them before that slime made contact and she was well aware that by that point Steph wouldn't care about negotiations but wish to be fucked into oblivion. She did not mention the aphrodisiac yet, it still might be necessary … she had to be blunt with Stephanie though she was probably going to ignore the rebuff and try again. Stephanie was determined after all.

“Agreed, but you cannot paralyze me as long as she is present.”
Oh, Daphnee could see a trick or two though she wasn't as skilled as he at negotiating and hardly ever dealt her hand from a position of strength she was well aware that if she were paralyzed too then poor Steph would have no choice but to beg for it. Whether or not she and he got together at some point was going to be by Steph's choice and no trick not that she had expected something like that from him, Daphnee just covered her bases.

She approached Stephanie ready to ease her down after her sliming certain that without any real muscle control she would fall. “It is agreeable with you, right? Well too bad if it isn't. I'm not leaving, Steph.” She glanced toward him then.

“I'm afraid you'll have to help yourself though while I help take care of this, you don't mind do you?”

So that was what green and pink mixed together looked like … well, it was not an appealing color but she knelt at her side drawing up the shirt then the cups of her bra already seeing the effect of the slime in those hard nipples that her fingers twirled against briefly before she unbuttoned those shorts drawing them down her legs revealing the damp pair of panties she quickly pulls to the side as her finger traces of the slit before her.

“Just imagine I'm Angela Jolie or something.”

Last edited by Daphnee on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 pm

An offer, a counter offer and a hasty agreement. The slime felt cold as it pooled over her and the effects were almost immediate as she went wide eyed. Clit and nipples stiffened and a fire raged through her getting worse as the slime continued to flow down her hair.

Her muscles collapsed and she fell into Daphnee's arms guided down to the floor of the stage. “I. I can't move!” She could speak, blink and breath though. She had been greeted with a smile and her shirt drawn up as well as her bra …

“EHHHHHH!”
It was alarming that gentle sensation shot a ripple up and down her spine. It had not compared to the touch she had felt last time. Her shorts seen too, soaked panties pulled aside she groaned at the contact of that finger.

Huh? She grinned. “Why would I want to down grade? P-Please, Daph, don't t-tease ...”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:13 pm

As the slime finished coating her bangs and dripped down her nose, Daphnee made a final stipulation. Crafty he thought.Agreed I won't paralyze you. The demon wonders how careful she could manage to be while she attempted to see to both their needs. Slime having reached chin level around her blond head, he agrees, I can accept that. Very astute of you.

The slime continues its journey, the stream of goo slow but steady. The sticky green ooze made its way over her prominent chest cover by the once pink t-shirt. Having ankle length hair required a larger amount than normal and he kept the flow up until it only had a few feet left. Her blue shorts were coated and her long silky hair had been turned into almost a gooey green curtain that hung matted heavily around her. The demon close the tail letting gravity finish the job.

Daphnee caught her as the effects began to occur. She helped her to the wooden stage and promptly stripped her of the gooey garments. Daphnee's hands go to work as she tells Stephanie to think of another woman. He wasn't familiar with the name but Stephanie apparently was and flattered Daphnee further.

The demon was advised he would have to take care of himself for the time being, and he was content to watch the show for the time being. He figured he would simply avail himself of Daphnee when he desired. Yet the show was exciting enough he didn't mind being patient for awhile.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:36 am

“Just covering the obvious, I'm sure I missed something.” She grinned not expecting him to twist things too much or rather not to her liking. She had been willing to take on things far worse than Stephanie could imagine and so she wasted little time knowing how sever that slime was, how much she would need.

Stephanie surprises her with the compliment that has a blush steal over her features. “Bull shit,” though their was no venom in the word as she shook her head from side to side. “But I appreciate you saying so.”

Need seemed to be there, that little contact giving rise to that sweet pleading voice. At least that voice sounded pleading. Begging without begging and she had half wondered if she had sounded like that? Probably though she had refrained from begging and pleading these days, it did no good most of the time. Nowadays she'd make a pitch, if an attacker listened, then great. If they listened and still denied her well at least they listened and if they ignored her, well she was in for a long night.

Pulling aside those soaked panties she leans down between Stephanie's part thighs in such a way that her ass sticks up into the air should Slimer wish to join in she gave him easier access though for the time being she worked sucking on that clit.

Really, she drew from her experiences in dealing with Ania who had been quiet useful actually. One of the handful she didn't mind encountering knowing that she had to fulfill a role and was bond to encounter somebody sooner or later.

From that she had a lot more experience with dealing with the female anatomy and thus sucked on that clit eagerly swishing her tongue over it as she peaked up at that slime covered face. Two fingers pressed into the heat of her body slowly twirling her hand in brushing half circles as they made their way over heated pink muscles at an even tempo.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:28 am

“UHHH! DEEPER! F-FASTER!” She tried arching her back but could not move. Her sex was juicy and warm, those fingers felt delicious inside her. In part it was the aphrodisiac and in part it was the fact that they were attached to Daphnee.

If not for the slime she could have ignored the guest that crashed their party … well he had intruded when nothing was happening and nothing would have had. Oddly, in a way she was thankful in that intrusion. Not that she appreciated being attacked but this situation allowed her to get to Daphnee, if she could not have her any other way well …

Daphnee did not hate her, she could have left and she was well aware that the Prefect was straight so this was asking a lot of her.

“OH, SO GOOD DAPHNEE! AH, SO GOOD!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:29 am

The demon watches the erotic scene unfold. He is typically not one for watching preferring to be an active participant, but damn he had to admit it was hot. Daphnee in her skimpy school girl outfit sliding down to her knees between Steph's limp form. She pulls those shorts and panties off in no time flat leaving her lovely sex exposed for both of them to see. Shaved bald, her smooth skin and lips seem ripe for the taking. The slime left her waist to her short bottoms untouched, so only her need made that lovely little slit glisten.

Daphnee quick to her rescue leans in, tongue and mouth hungrily taking the blond clit captive. Sucking and licking her lips fastening and sliding sensuously over the nerve bundle. Had she not been relaxed beyond compare he would have expected her to thrash violently under the magnificent pleasure given to her. Instead that magical voice hits some higher notes as Stephanie urges her on, squealing in pure delight.

The demon loses sight of the action as he moves behind Daphnee's presented bottom. Her shorter purple hair creating a privacy curtain for her oral acts. He kneels on all fours there and flips the skimpy skirt up over her lower back. Sliding her panties down to her knees, he lifts one of her legs then the other freeing her completely. Dropping the panties to the side he removes his own loin cloth, and prepares to take his own pleasures from Daphnee.

Rubbing his pointer and middle fingers over her labia, he slides them up and down those lower lips hoping to get her own juices flowing. How does she taste Daphnee? Is she as sweet as she looks? Stephanie let me know if she starts slacking off, I think I can encourage her to do it right if she does. The demon gives her pert ass a light slap as a joke with his free hand.

When he feels a little moisture begin to form under his stroking fingers, he slides those two digits in, facing down. Stroking and pulling in an upside down "come here" motion he rubs directly onto her g-spot. After a few moments he combines that rubbing inside her tight tunnel with some thrusts of his hand. Slowly he begins to finger her, fucking her with his digits to get her worked up and lubricated.

How does that feel my lovelies. Are you ready to get fucked Daphnee?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:44 am

“Uh huh,” she answers him though she is more interested in what Daphnee is doing. Each suck, each lick, the press of those fingers through her feels nice leaving her a shivering mess. A mere lump to be used though with Daphnee doing the using she does not mind so much.

“I … I want to see you ...” her eyes had pressed closed with the advent of that slime though she if left needing, wanting. She is uncertain if her request was even heard seeing that it was launched about the same time the demon makes his own inquiries to Daphnee, those sweet sounds indicating that her body was paying attention to that demon at least.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next