View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee) 

Post Re: Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee)
How did Stephanie taste? Well, she had not answered that one, not directly. He may have been of a separate species but seeing two girls make out, well it was one sided but still … she had figured he would be interested enough to watch and yet she presented herself in such a manner that had invited him forth whenever he was ready. It was not long, not long at all.

“Perhaps you'll learn what she tastes like before we are through,”
that was if Steph allowed. Being eaten out would not infuse her with that aphrodisiac so that much could be a possibility but first things first as she felt him rubbing against her gathering up moisture and generating it. She was a little wet, more so because she had anticipated his involvement.

He presses those fingers inside her and she moans. He definitely didn't need an aphrodisiac to make her feel good though she uses a sleeve and her forearm to clean away some of the slime though her left arm feels a bit filthy afterward.

“Huuuh.” That moisture growing in intensity as those fingers moved inside her tight sheath gripping those digits. “Yes. Yes I -AHHH- am.” She answers the question that is posed to her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:24 am

Stephanie moaned her approval and response, just before she asked Daphnee to be able to see her. Her face did look a ruin, bangs glued to her forehead by the green slime which coated most of her face except maybe her mouth and directly beneath her nose. Daphnee obliges her friend and current lover's request by taking a forearm of her dress shirt and wiping the disgusting goo free of most of her face. Some remained stubbornly clinging to her eyebrows, eye lashes and bangs, but for the most part she got it all. It was certainly enough for her to open her pretty eyes and stare at the girl who had saved her from the demon, the one she crushed on, and the one who was responsible for the pleasure she not just wanted but needed.

Daphnee tells him that maybe he would get to taste her delights and the demon smiles. He had crafted the bargain quite open and knew there was that possibility. While he was not allowed to slime Daphnee, there was the chance she got wrapped up in pleasing one of them and got it in her hair. Shorter though it was from the recent clipping for the spell it was a possibility, even if rather remote since she knew care would be required per her previous experiences.

He also had left it open so that Stephanie may touch him. Should Daphnee fail to please her, it just may happen lesbian or not. The efficacy of the slime was truly astounding. Perhaps she would even choose to aid the one who delivered her crush to her later in the day. He also knew he would be sharing Daphnee as well. Perhaps he would distract her from her pleasuring duties long enough for her would be lover to grow needy. Finally, the sheer volume of his ejaculations was a force not to be taken lightly. It was borderline touching her but he figured a shot fired slightly off target didn't truly violate the wording of the bargain. They were all long shots, but none of them violated the agreement.

He was a shrewd bargainer, but she had rightly identified his main angle, and counter bargained nicely.

As he aligned his cock with her presented pussy, he honestly didn't care about any of it. He knew she was dynamite in the sack, and that he would have little to want as generous and creative as she was, so he contented himself in Daphnee. Sliding forward gently, his thick cock-tip presses forward, spreading her tight wet hole open with his tip just enough for him to slip inside and for her sex to hug him tightly in welcome. Warmth enveloped him in a velvety squeeze as he began slowly sliding into her.

So tight Daphnee. You feel wonderful...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:45 am

There was a history between the two, she was aware of that though Andrea did not care to think on that matter. No, she had needs, her eyes opened and shit, she had been shocked seeing the demon there so close now even if he were not focusing on her.

Her gaze quickly drifted down to the Prefect, that left arm smeared with slime though she halted briefly that tongue and mouth closed back around her sex and she felt those fingers pressing inside her separating to accommodate those fingers that inner muscles rippled over.

It was no bullshit she preferred Daphnee to Angelina though right now that had not mattered as she was forced to sing out praises at what the Prefect was doing to her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:11 am

There simply was not enough time to hammer out all those little factors though Daphnee closed the door on the most obvious. Her comment a reminder that she knew there were ways that he could get around matters though but she could not worry about that or cover every base with the time she was given. It was like having a baseball team but being short two players that covered the bases. Well, she assigned someone to first since it would come up a lot and just hoped the other two did not come up so often.

Her attentions returned to Stephanie though as she feels that warm contact behind her as he presses into the soft warmth of her passage Daphnee was not totally dependent on his movements though she waited for him to get comfortable and slammed her ass back against his hips pressing back as she moaned out against that clit sending vibrations through Stephanie as the lewd sounds of sex were clear as she pressed back against the demon as she continued to work.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:12 am

Finished getting wiped Stephanie's blue eyes opened wide and she saw that monstrosity that had slimed her kneeling behind her Daphnee. Her eyes went wide in shock and demon would have laughed had he not just started slipping inside Daphnee. Laughter wasn't on the menu as her tight body took him in, her pussy a perfect delight.

As soon as he reached his depth limit and gave himself a couple moments to desensitize from the rush of intense pleasure her chalice gave him, she began rocking on her knees. Her hips and ass slammed back driving him deep inside her lovely body, as she began to actually fuck him. He was impressed, not only was she tending to poor Steph's needs but she began to work hard in satisfying him as well as herself.

Damn Daphnee...You sure do know...how to multitask.

His hands went to her bucking backside and grabbed on to her shapely ass. Fingers pressed into her supple flesh as she fucked herself on his impaling cock. Tight folds slid along his girth welcoming and parting for his passage, only to slide tighter at his departure. It was a start of another glorious afternoon.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:27 am

Her eyes averted rather then closing again as she watched Daphnee at work. It was such a beautiful sight seeing her like that tending to her and it reminded her of last time. Last time where Daphnee took control and would not allow her to penetrate her.

She couldn't touch her, a shame though, and the only thing open to her had been the power of her voice.

“Oh … yeah … gawd Daphnee … mmm, so good.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:43 am

There was no choice but to multitask here though. She pressed back, gasping against that captured clit though she heard Steph's encouragement and got the approval of Slimer. A few thrusts back, deep and hard inside her she began grinding back as that contact was made.

Hard back, a grind then a retraction just as quick as she tossed herself back only doing so again. She could feel her ass cheeks being played with and gasped switching her fingers and tongue, her tongue making a quick lick about that labia as she rubbed that clit. Then in, she speared Stephanie with her tongue at the same time she felt a spear press into her as her hips shoot back as she moans into Stephanie's sex.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:44 am

On her hands and elbows the purple haired prefect began to work, showing off her sexual prowess. Rocking back and grinding her hips, she rubs her bare sex over his hips, before rocking forward then back, taking him deep once more. The demon delights in her warm ups, letting them both get used to the explosive pleasures of their union.

The feeling was wonderful as was the glorious sight. Her shapely backside exposed by the flipped up skirt, her dress shirt hugging her feminine curves, her short purple swaying as she moved between Stephanie's spread smooth thighs. The blond keeps her eyes from the monstrous demon and locked on Daphnee's cute face as she works to relieve the hard hitting drugs flowing through her.

Although helpless to respond, Stephanie seems quite content with the situation so far as her lower lips are licked before being alternately plunged into by Daphnee's dexterous tongue.

The demon allows her to work unheeded, but decides her wants to feel those wonderful breasts. Reaching around her neck he begins unbuttoning her top slowly working his way down her slim stomach until finally the fabric parts and drapes open. His large clawed hands reach around her bucking form and begin squeezing and caressing her bra contained flesh.

So lovely...so perfect...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:53 pm

What, wait a minute – something finally hits her from what Daphnee said about possibly tasting for himself. What the hell, but she was distracted from thinking about it too much as her ears had been filled with her own moans and gasps. The slime leaves her paralyzed and helpless.

“OH! That's it, don't stop! I”M CUMMING!!!” She could feel it, the intense heat that that delightful tongue was causing her, almost there, so close ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:37 pm

And yet so far. Daphnee's top was forced open but due to her sash the material of her shirt did not open as wide as it other wise would requiring a little tug first to get it open, her breasts seized and she moaned though upon hearing the latest cry she slammed her ass back and stopped with her assault pulling away from that mouth watering pussy.

She knew the agony that had to be there though she would not deny Steph for long.

“Tentacle,”
she stated after a gasp reaching back with a hand for one. Apparently her no touch rule did not apply if she used him or perhaps she had something else in mind as she begins to move again, gasps and moans flying from her lips.

Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:39 pm

The demon watched the beautiful blond gasp and moan in pleasure. Her heightened sense of touch made every stroke of Daphnee's sweet tongue over her tiny lips feel as if it were a mind shattering event four times sweeter than the next comparable sensation. Announcing the imminent arrival of her first orgasm, Daphnee rocks that glorious ass back and suddenly stops. Reaching back she wants a tentacle for use. Not questioning her talents or desires, he slips a tentacle from under his arm, and prepares to hand it to her. Yet ever the opportunist, he takes advantage of the pro-offered limb.

He grabs her slender wrist in his large clawed hand, and begins thrusting deeply into her ten solid times, letting her sex take him deep, swirling his hips on the last one, Sorry Daphnee I couldn't help myself, that pussy is so sweet.

He reaches around and slides that sash over the arm and her head, followed by the shirt sleeve. Half her chest bare, he slips the tentacle in her hand before sliding the dress shirt down her other arm, and lifting that arm he pulls it free. Tossing it off to the side with the sash he leaves her in merely her bra and the skimpy skirt.

That's much better. Sorry for that unfortunate delay Stephanie, I figured we would both be happy to see that shirt go though.

The demon was calculating. The whole thing took merely 45 seconds, yet he knew under assault from the drugs it would feel an eternity. Both an eternity of waiting and an eternity where Daphnee had failed to make Steph cum. He knew she would be forgiven when she resumes and bring's her home. Yet, that moment to both fuck Daphnee and the chance to remove her top was worth every moment. On top of that if she uses the tentacle as he anticipate it would her cement in Stephanie's mind the pleasures his appendages and himself in fact, were capable of delivering.

Wondering her intent with the cock tipped tentacle he waits, slowly sliding his hips forward, encouraging her continuation, and meeting her backward thrusts when she does.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:19 am

“Ten … tentacle!?” Her eyes look into the green of Daphnee as the request appendage is turned over among those vigorous thrusts that rock the Prefect forward a bit. The top and sash peeled away for her viewing pleasure though she had a vast collection of toys her mind turns to this moment. Did Daphnee intend to use it as a -

But burning need pressed through her. At the moment she was beyond caring as long as she could get some relief for this build up in pressure she was feeling

“Daphnee! Q-Quick! I need you, I need it!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:40 pm

“UHH! AHH!” The trusts bounced her back and forth before she got that tentacle, an apology made to her though he had not needed to make one. Stephanie was wet those she heard the question and nodded.

Unlike some girls Daphnee had about zero toys. She knew before long she would get a visitor any way, or more appropriately in her case snatched up while doing this or that. Occasionally she bargained and met individuals at certain places. Slimer, Ania and Kakumaoh she had met in places before as well as Vex who had her the longest imprisoned in that dark cell-like place for two straight days.

“No need to apologize,”
she pushed back and squeezed. “Thank you.”

It wasn't necessary, more for show as she brought that tentacle into her mouth sliding her lips about it before moaning around it. Her tongue coating the tentacle before she extracted it only to wiggle and press it into Stephanie accomplishing an immediate and sharp cry from the blond as muscles ripple about that tentacle though she did not stop, she knew full well how it felt.

“Feels good, doesn't it?”

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Stephanie seemed to enjoy the show, but her need seemed overwhelming as she pleads for more attention, a longing to be touched, for Daphnee to continue, and for her to shove that dildo like appendage deep inside her tight sex.

Daphnee though was not done with the show. She took the tentacle and began licking the appendage like it was a lollipop. Stephanie seemed to enjoy the image, yet her need was beginning to overwhelm her. Her pleading grew pathetic as she cried out to have that phallus shoved inside her.

The tentacle was as sensitive as a fingertip and it was the next best thing to his cock. Sliding the saliva coated tendril inside her juicy depths, he feels that needy he convulse instinctive around it. Her sex is amazingly tight and almost soaked with her desire. That tunnel easily accepts all it has to offer and then some.

You are most certainly welcome. With that he begins fucking Daphnee's pussy. Not waiting for her to resume her pace, he sets his own. Deft fingers going to work to unclasp her bra. Her lovely breasts spring forth and sway nicely to the rhythm of her fucking as the bra slides down her arms.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:01 pm

“WONDERFUL! TERRIFIC! YEEESSSSSS!” She is tight against that digit, so excited in part due to the sliming, in part out of pure need and excitement at being with Daphnee once again. Her pussy working by itself to swallow that member as Daphnee uses the appendage as if it were just another sex toy.

Clearly she is wrapped up in bliss, her body exploding in approval of what was done to her. Breasts revealed to her as she cries out, the singer very vocal and that sound carrying well in this of all places.

But Daphnee does not stop even though she is quite sensitive she still has that need sweeping through her, one that her friend is seeing to at that very moment.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next