View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee) 

Post Re: Idol (for Slimer and Daphnee)
“Is … is that so?” She was caught up in her own pleasure and assisted Slimer switching the tentacle from one hand to the other to move her arms to make it easier for him to remove that bra. She had thanked Slimer for the use of that tentacle though he was probably gaining more out of the deal, no, Steph was definitely getting the most out of this.

Somewhat in command of the situation there was the obvious fact that she was getting into this, her body shivering in delight as he pushed into her. Looking back over her shoulder she patted the side of his face for a moment then returned swirling that tentacle inside Stephanie mixing her juices up as she swirled them against sensitive pink walls.

“And this is just a tentacle. Might I add that he isn't even controlling it, I am so it's not half as good.”
She pondered things for a moment as if caught up in though or probably distracted by the bliss as she felt those hands on her pressing back against him as he pressed forward.

“But you need not take my word for it.”
Perhaps she saw how fruitless it was to try to keep Stephanie from the inevitable knowing that if she grew to needy she would wind up paying less attention to Stephanie leaving her in anguish and defeating the purpose of saving her in the first place.

Her nipples were already nice and hard as he continued to assault her from behind forcing her to breath in ragged gasps between those thrusts.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:16 pm

The demon couldn't see all of the action as Daphnee worked that tentacle, an inch wide, slowly back and forth inside the helpless blond's tight vagina. Yet he could certainly feel it. Only simple insertion had the needy singer screaming out in pure bliss, her juices soaking her tight tunnel. Screams of joy echoing off the nice acoustics of the auditorium.

The sensation of being used to fuck Stephanie, only multiplied the joyful feel he got from burying himself in Daphnee's love tunnel. As he worked his hips forward and back she almost lovingly patted his face before returning to more pressing matters.

It seemed she either tired of having to split her attentions, or simply wanted the blond to feel all of what he was capable of making her feel. Either way it surprised him when she talked up his prowess, whether she meant with the tentacles or simply in general was unclear, but he certainly enjoyed her lavishing praise on his abilities. She perhaps was trying to smooth the assault she knew was most likely to happen eventually anyway, and shift poor Stephanie's experience from one of forced rape by a demon to that of pleasure filled fucking by a stranger. It was an interesting attempt, and perhaps it would even benefit her in the end as she was surely going to catch other visitor's interests without a doubt.

Without worrying about the tactic, or the blond's response, he simply continues enjoying fucking Daphnee doggy-style. His hands go from her hips to leaning forward and wrapping around her loving body to capture and caress her swaying breasts as he begins humping her faster. His fingers and thumbs squeezing and toying with her hardening nipples as he slaps his thighs against her ass quicker and quicker, aiming to help her join Stephanie in the orgasmic fun.

Daphnee still so tight and wonderful. Your breasts are pure magic.

I think she wants to see you pleasing her and not some scary demon who slimed her. Even if it led to you pleasing her,
he says with a smile, hoping to help her with her angle. Either way it was a win/win situation for the demon. He would get to fuck Daphnee senseless as he watches her fuck Stephanie, or he gets to fuck them both senseless in what was sure to be a wonderful threesome.

One thing was for sure though. Slimer was certainly glad he decided to hydrate fully that morning.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:11 am

She certainly was vocal, her moans bouncing back to her ears though she tried to process the words of each both tempting and filling out the facts before her. “Y-Yeah … j-just f-fuck me D-Daph, UHHH!” Those motions inside her felt amazing when paired with the slime's effect. Her breasts forced to bounce up and down against the motions she had been placed through. It was a no brainer in what she wanted, what she was going to choose when it had been mentioned to her.

It had not been as if she had been one of those lesbians that hated and dreaded all men it was just that he was being put into and either or category with Daphnee. Had it been between him and a gross obese girl then he would have likely won provided that she was convinced that she wasn't going to be hurt, it was just that simple for her.

She gasped and moaned against that attention wishing to get even more.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Choices. That was what she was offering to Stephanie right now. She was aware too that she could have had been kept from touching Stephanie without being paralyzed, a cheap trick but it wasn't covered in their agreement.

She also knew that the effects of the slime had been finite so it was just getting through that too. There was another option too without Steph drugged she could have watched or left even. There had been another option that Slimer mentioned … so he wished to watch?

While not a lesbian this would spare Stephanie from an attack but at the same time would probably make the girl more persistent in trying to be with her. Daphnee had forsaken relationships, she had pledged everything to her Mistress even though she was not in a relationship with her she had felt that as a toy, a tool, she was not entitled to own anything unless it was given to her by her Mistress such as the bell … that collar and bell had been destroyed though and she had nothing once more all of what she had her Mistress had been entitled to take if she so wished, including her prized Bennie not that she had any use for her stuff, clothes, her iPod and dolls for the most part in addition to school supplies. She was pretty simple.

“You, UHH, want a … show?”
She asked as he pressed into her and by the sounds of it that was what Steph preferred too. She weighed things in her mind. It wasn't as if she wasn't use to rebuffing Stephanie after all.

She pressed that tentacle inside the girl licking about it and Steph's labia among her groans as she rubbed that clit side to side now.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:50 pm

The demon heard her question and wondered what he truly wanted. Did he want to sit by, a bystander and voyeur to watching Daphnee fuck the helpless and horny Stephanie? Certainly not. It would be the equivalent of going to a strip club, handing over hard earned pay, to be teased, unable to touch, forced into heightened arousal with maybe more dough springing for some grinding, perhaps a cheap release. Did he enjoy fucking Daphnee as she fucked poor Stephanie, or worked her over with her womanly wilds? Beyond a shadow of a doubt he did.

Oh, you are certainly giving me one already Daphnee. That's it lick that pussy. Make her scream out for you while I take you and make you cum. I think she just wants this more than anything right now. Give it to her good.

The demon's hands leave her flopping breasts as he straightens up behind her. His cock continues it unrelenting journey into her wonderful chalice. His hands rest on top of her small, round ass as he bucks into her over and over again. The sounds of both women being inserted into, as well as their mutual gasps and moans fill the air, as her tongue works over her lower lips. Daphnee's silky, purple hair tips slide along Steph's pelvis and thighs hiding the action from the demon, though he is certainly content with the exotic images of what he can see. Stephanie's practiced voice exclaims her delight and the demon can only agree.

Playful smacks of his open palm, accentuate his thrust randomly, giving Daphnee even more sensations than necessary. Two more tentacles slide from beneath his arms to slip over her smooth back and around her chest to begin coiling her swaying breasts. He hoped Stephanie's view was being burned into her memory. Images sure to fill her with nostalgia till the end of her days as she watched her straight crush give her the oral sex of her young life while she herself gets fucked for her viewing pleasure.

It wasn't too long before the view before him along with the squeezing of her delightful pussy edges Slimer towards his first orgasm of the evening. Both his cock and tentacle would start to throb and twitch, signifying what was to come shortly.

So fucking hot Daphnee...Stephanie...I'm going to cum hard...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:05 am

Her blue eyes are half lidded as she watches what is happening below her waste, that tongue edging around her labia and the tentacle that moved inside her . The movements coupled with the increased sensitivity had her crying out in passion though she could see tentacles circling about Daphnee's breasts hearing her moans of pleasure as she pressed back against that length that was disappearing inside her.

“OHHH! YESSSSSS!” She cried out feeling her own pleasure escalating a hand settling on her breast and squeezing the warm orb as she gushes releasing against the pressures and attentions, her body lets out an involuntary shiver as she washes out her own release trembling as she does so.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:39 am

Here is came. She could feel the throbbing of that member fairly certain that she was about to be drugged by the rod that had been moving through her. Daphnee gasped out and moaned as her breasts where fondled she took one of Steph's bouncing ones in a hand squeezing it.

She had no control over whether or not she was drugged though but she pressed back faster and faster grinding her ass back against his pelvis each time. His announcement had her clamping down on him with her muscles rippling against him.

She was not about to cum herself though she knew before they ended here she would have several times over. “Mmm, umm, uhhuh,” she moaned out in bliss as her green eyes shuffled closed at the sensations that she was feeling. Good went beyond it of course, there was little doubt as to that.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 am

The demons cock throbbed and his tentacle began to spasm lightly as his first orgasm of the afternoon began to take form. Speared into the blond's pussy, being used as a dildo, the tendril came first. Thick hot seed shot from the tip, delivering a wave of sticky cum deep into Stephanie's tunnel. The release seemed to coincide with her own. Her fluids rushed over and around the appendage, lubricating her nice tight tunnel for more action.

As the seed finished rushing inside her, a fresh helping, not quite as potent as the slime still coating her long blond hair, of need began to rush through her. Shortly after, a link snapped into place, her thoughts and feeling began to pop into his head. It wasn't like having a thought of his own, but rather like being seated in a theater. The movie played, set forward slightly from his point of view, and he was simply a silent observer. Sometimes the film only contained passionate colors, at other times it was an audio track of her inner voice, the one she herself heard as she created thoughts, and finally it could be movies of her memories or even what she took in with her sapphire eyes.

His hips continued slamming forward and back, and it was on one particularly hard thrust as Stephanie came that instead of the usual, partial withdrawal, he remained balls deep inside Daphnee's folds. His cock throbbing, warm hot cum erupts forth inside Daphnee, giving her the first helping of his potent drugs. His cock always had much more magnificent loads then what was fed into the tentacles. He had always assumed it was due to the proximity to his balls, as well as no divergence to four separate destinations as well.

Warning previous given, he happily dumps his load inside the tender channel of his doggy-style partner. His fingers squeeze her love ass as she slowly floods from the copious volume of semen to spew forth. The second link snapped into being and his head became a multiplex, ready to confuse, inform, and delight. He took a moment both to recover from the bliss still wracking him from head to toe, and from the jarring multitude of colors, sights, sounds, and thoughts being shared to, and originated by, him.

Slimer had experienced multiple links before, yet the experience would never be easy, or normal. It was something that could drive him crazy had he not known what to expect, or if it where the first time linking both ladies. His previous links with Daphnee gave him a good idea what to expect from her, as well as a voice to easily identify besides his own.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:20 am

Her desire spiked again, not as vicious as the slime but arousing nevertheless. She was gasping for air like a fish out of water though her mind had not turned to her first encounter with the supernatural on the island as she had tried to forget just that.

Rather it was her thoughts on her second with the one eyed alien Dendite. It was the slime, the mess that reminded her. She was cleaning a class and restrained from behind … there was lots of slime though not to the effects of the aphrodisiac she had been under.

"Stronger than those who would prey upon you? Impossible. You may learn to resist--to some, minor extent--or you may learn to submit."

His words had been the basis of what was to come. She couldn't increase her strength and thus learned to submit. Her mind shifted to her next encounter with the ghost Aisaka … this one was odd … the memory was there though she could not access it having asked Aisaka to make her forget. Apparently the ghost fed off of despair and fear but there was none of that … to make herself a viable food source it was determined that it was best that she did not remember a thing.

The need was growing within her though. “PLEASE ...” She gasped. “M-More ...”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:59 am

“Oh, yes!” She could feel the gush of that seed flowing through her then trickled down her thighs. She panted feeling that need growing within her, feeling the throb of the tentacle in her hand and the cock that had been lodged within her.

Daphnee's mind was focused on the present, that burning ember that rushed through her body that yearned to be quenched. Catching her breath she pressed her ass back feeling the press of his fingers against her rump press into her further as she pressed back to him.

“Uhhhhhh … nice ...” Her green eyes shot closed as she held herself there shuddering as she did so. After another moment she slips forward then presses back against him sharply repeating that process as she see to that burning need that has been generated inside her.

Once more she begins pressing that tentacle within Stephanie's tight sheath.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:00 am

The demon thought the day was going well when he happened upon not one, but two fantastic prey. The fact he had helped Daphnee in the past boded well for the release he needed, even being limited by a quick verbal contract. But as his seed exploded from his cock into Daphnee's simultaneously orgasming sex, and his currently a fuck-toy tentacle into the slimed blond, and limitations were the furthest thing from his mind.

His warm cum flooded into the two wonderful ladies, and his mind jarringly was given access to both their thoughts and feelings. Daphnee, straight as an arrow, was focused on pleasing them all at once, a tough position to be in. Steph on the other hand, seemed to be remembering other encounters she had endured at the hands of his brethren. Needless to say his mind was simply focused on fucking Daphnee for all the pleasure she was worth, while he watched the erotic pleasuring of the beautiful singer by her straight crush.

Wearing only her flipped up skirt, Daphnee began impaling herself once again on the cock in her heavenly pussy.

Fuck...as tight...and...as good...as I remember...I needed that so bad...keep going Daphnee...

Then tentacles looping her swaying breasts began to rub their phallus tips over her hardened nipples. Her now soaked sex, was perfect, taking his entire girth in over and over as he slammed into her soft folds and his tip pushed against her smooth g-spot.

Below them both, the slime cover blond angel would feel her dreamy crush shove that tentacle, a perfect sex toy, back info her newly flooded pussy. Although not as sensative as his dick, it was stick as good as if he were fingering her himself.

Strange thoughts Steph...you should be burning this memory...of Daphnee fucking you...into your mind...most mortals... don't get the chance...to be with their dream...lover...enjoy it...cum hard for her...tell her how...good she is...making you feel... the demon encourages the slimed lesbian, hoping she realizes just how wonderous the situation he has placed her in is, even if he is part of the circumstances.

One clawed hand continues to squeeze Daphnees bucking ass, while the other reaches forward, fingers slipping into the back of her freshly chopped hair and pushes her face toward Steph's clit. Giving him not only a great view, but angling Daphnee just right to get even deeper inside her sweet hole.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:14 pm

“OHHH!!!” She felt good. That slime had an obvious effect upon her as that tentacle was pressed inside her like a fuck toy. Juices spilled around it as it plunged forth. Deep thrusts, ones that rotated against her luscious pink walls.

Her thoughts had been intruded upon though he was right. It probably wasn't going to be often that this occurred and even then it would always involve a monster in some fashion. She should be enjoying this! She was enjoying this, perhaps not on the same level as she would have a more one on one encounter but those words drew her focus to the now.

“Uhhh …”
she was tossing herself more into it now. “Sooo goood! T-That's it Daphnee!!! AHH!!!”

She came around that tentacle staring up at Daphnee noting that she was being lowered now and that they had not been finished, not that she minded.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Leaning down she used her tongue on Steph's clit as her hips rocked backward taking him to the hilt each time. Her ass clapped up against him as she used that tentacle in Steph's pussy varying up the angle every once in a while.

“Uh! Ah!” She panted as she pressed back feeling full at that apex each time. Though if he had been able to tap into her thoughts he would find that they were a little devious. Not in the sense of braking agreements and what not, she tended to stick to even the bad ones.

But it was more pushing Stephanie to that edge, to desire even more. The kicker was that she had to lead Stephanie there were the prospect actually appealed to her. She had a few ideas.

“Oh yeah! Don't cum, not yet … ahhh so-so close!” Her tongue flicked against that clit wiggling against it though her moans and gasps had not stopped.

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:18 pm

The demon fucked Daphnee as she fucked Steph, and it was times like these that the demon wished he had invested in 3d recording equipment that were popular among home videos freaks that lived just outside the next system over.

His hips bucked forward again and again, mushroom tip slamming deep into Daphnee's wet tender folds, hand squeezing her delightful ass as he met each of her slams backward. Their thighs meeting in a chorus of claps, as if an audience were giving their approval. She begged him not to cum yet, and the demon was intrigued.

It was her thoughts colored in the shade of devilish intent, that made the request quite an easy one to grant. He wondered what this little vixen was cooking up. He knew she was hoping to get out of being the one to fuck Steph, while trying to protect her at the same time. He wondered how much that original intention had changed, or had she realized the demon might not traumitize the hiding starlette that badly.

Shrugging he followed her instructions content on fucking his passionate partner till the end of time. There were certainly much worse ways to spend an eternity, like all of them.

Meanwhile he watched as Steph took the demon's advice to heart, and paid attention to an experience she was unlikely to ever repeat without outside help. Her drug fueled sex, orgasmed yet again as the demon's throbbing tentacle fucked her a like an endless flexible dildo sent by the gods, or demons.

From her prone position, the demon decided to have even more fun as he slipped the thumb against Daphnees tight rectum. Slick from their juices he simply rubbed her backdoor's star in circles with it while he continued to fuck her. He knew she wasn't that into anal from their one go at it, but at worst she might warm up to it with a little prodding, or she would slip up and reveal her mischevous thoughts, sating the demon's curiosity. Either way it seemed like more fun to add to the mix.

His smile might have been misunderstood by Steph as simply enjoying himself, but he could be devious too. Her stared into her blue eyes, as she began to get more and more into the unfortunate situation she found herself a helpless part of. She seemed to becoming a little more active with her voice and words at least, as the peak of the slime's debilitating effects seems to have been crested.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:14 am

She had been regulated to a pawn piece in a game of chess without even realizing it. The tentacle moved inside her angling and twisting inside her. She had to suck up air as she felt Daphnee's tongue grace her erect clit as she worked that tentacle inside her.

Arching her back she reached down setting a hand against Daphnee's shoulder since she was unable to reach much lower even if sitting up. Trembling she could only endure that pleasure that had been visited upon her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next