View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Deep Desires(Nanaca) 

Post Deep Desires(Nanaca)
It had been an interesting day since the nurse had been ill today I was given the perfect chance to enjoy myself giving wishes and choosing my daily master however... all I found were boring students who barely seemed fun to trick. a boy with a broken arm wished his arm hadn't been broken; so I repaired it and broke his leg instead. A girl complained to me about being raped and wished she hadn't lost her virginity to a tentacle monster I gave her virginity back only for her to fall down the stairs and lose her flower to a stair rail.

Within the room itself it was a nice white toned room with various white curtains to separate patients in case nudity was involved, eye charter and machines along with various other medical tools in various cabinets were medication, syringe, and then there was a closet marked 'specialty' i took a seat and pulled on the doctor's jacket then I leaned back and spun the chair waiting for anyone who might catch my interest to arrive so I could have some fun today.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:22 am

Nanaca walked down the lonely aisles of the school. It was getting late, and she wanted to get back to the dorms quickly. Her room mate was struck ill by the cafeteria food and was too weak to make the trip to the infirmary, so Nanaca took it upon herself to fetch some medicine for her ailing partner.

She spotted the nurses office, knocking once before peeking in, trying to spot any of the staff on call that day.

"Helloo~~, Miss nurse? anyone here?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:39 am
Profile YIM

When I had about given up I grinned. A girl whom had something I had been looking for had finally arrived at the door. I turned in my chair to face the door.
"Come in come in; What might you wish me to do for you this fine evening?"

Even by answering this question now she'd be asking for her first of three wishes a usual way of getting the first one over and done with. I stretched in my chair waiving nanaca into the room with a grin.

"Call me nurse Quetzal and you are?"
I introduced myself politely as I awaited her response. my voice was sultry and seductive my be hair and eyes appeared unnatural even my beauty wasn't natural. something strange was going on more than obviously but, putting a finger on what would be a difficult problem.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:53 am

Oh my. Nanaca never knew the school had hired such stunning people to work for them, and better still, how could they survive in this place where beauty attracts beasts.

"Nurse Quetzal? Hi, im Nanaca. I just dropped by to see if you had any medicine for tummy aches, my roomie seems to have fallen ill with a stomach problem"

She continued to gaze, how pretty this nurse was, she couldnt think of a reason why she hadnt seen much of this infirmary attendant. Maybe its because she was excused from PE and didnt require much first aid. Realizing that she was gawking, Nanaca averted her gaze and waited for the nurses response.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:19 am
Profile YIM

I nodded to her slightly frustrated that she had answered the question incorrectly though I did smile her wish was close enough to the surface that i could draw it. I snapped my fingers and eliminated her girlfriend's stomach ach... though i did give it gastroenteritis to half the student body; I couldn't be completely kind about it. I Stood seeing at the front of her mind another interesting thing; not a wish but, something interesting I walked behind a white curtain and snapped my finger; she could hear shattering glass and the shredding of material as she watched a shadow of me having my clothing shredded to bits; tentacles began to stretch around the room encasing it in a wriggling mass. one clawed one shot towards Nanaca wanting to rip her blouse in half. as if to grab her wrist. I had summoned this easily and could destroy it just as easily;.

"Get the fuck out of my infirmary!"
I shouted as the tentacles and the mass were all engulfed in a plume of flames as the tentacle was destroyed mere centimeters from ripping Nanaca's blouse in half. I stepped out wearing nothing but a tattered labcoat and my panties which were slightly damaged hanging off on one side showing a slightly bit of my red pubic hair. I held a small bottle in my hand.

"That was new..."
I lied holding the bottle out to the girl grinning slyly examining a chart.

"Hmm... looks like you're scheduled for a physical nanaca; how about we get that done right now since you're here... the administration is worried since you keep missing PE. Won't take long."

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:42 am

Nanaca shielded herself from whatever was happening to the nurse, it seemed like she was being attacked! but no, when she commanded, the appendages burned and withdrew, instead she herself had become engulfed in flames, her tone menacing, sultry, dangerous.

The frightened girl takes a few steps back and falls onto her rear, gazing in horror as the once lovely nurse becomes a flaming abomination.

"Wha-wha- what the hell are you?!?!"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:05 am
Profile YIM

I glanced over my body and laughed slightly allowing the flames to dissipate. I shook my head trying to calm her down. I dusted myself off from the ashes of my clothes until I was completely nude looking much like a girl surrounded by smoke like vapor; then I snapped my fingers and I was wearing the shokushu uniform.

"Would you believe I'm an Ifrit? the nurse that was here used her third wish to take a vacation while I worked in her place... she never really got around to getting back... I've kind of just been waiting for another person to give three wishes... You've got two left by the way I cured your friend's ailment when you thought that you wished she were healthy... hey If I hadn't been here you'd be nude and have a tentacle up your ass..."

I tried to seem as genuinely kind and gentle; I needed her to trust me until she at least made a second wish... I hated the being nice part.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:12 am

"Wishes? Ifrit? what in the world are you talking about?!"

Nanaca crawls backwards away from the unkow being till she hits one of the beds. She sides with caution as she looks up and down at the girl, her motives unknown, if she WAS a "her" to begin with.

summoning up some courage, she glares at the weird girl all threatening, "Well... what are you gonna do if I dont make a wish?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:16 pm
Profile YIM

I shook my head looking at her for a minute with a sigh my feet becoming entrenched in smoke that didn't seem to leave my body.
"If you don't I'll have to follow you around &..."

I paused my expression changing i had decided to scare the girl a little; So I know I'm a bitch, I found messing with humans oh so fun though I couldn't resist.
I ignited in flame black smoke billowing from my body as i grew to fill the room.

"I'll make your life and the life of every human you cherish a living hell until you wish you were dead!"

instantly I returned to the sweet kind gentle looking form that was quite natural for me either way i ran a smoky hand over her face before stroking my eyebrow piercings. I giggled slightly the smoke vanishing and my body becoming physical i wondered for a second looking at her mind

"Just kidding of course! sorry if I scared you I do go too far sometimes with my jokes and... I am very much a woman dear..."

Maybe I was wrong... I couldn't resist it she had such a fire around her and I wanted a part of it.. I toyed with the bottom end of the skirt i was wearing lifting it slightly to show as I talked in a now sweet innocent seductive voice

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:34 pm

How did she know what she was thinking? what was she playing at? her threats seemed so real, but then her tone kept changing, it was hard to take her seriously. Still, right now, if she was planning something evil, she wouldve acted on it for it seems she had the power to do so. Nanaca stared for a while, pondering.

"Look, I dont know what you're getting at, I just wish you would tell me what the hell is it you want!?"

Oops.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:14 am
Profile YIM

I blinked in shock; I thought the wish over sixteen times in my head and I couldn't think of a way to get around it... I couldn't change the meaning of my words; I certainly couldn't lie... I was caught... and I had to grant the wish. my shoulders slumped and I sighed slightly

"Damn it... though I may hate the outcome... I have no choice... Wish granted."

I took in a deep breath planning to speak very fast hoping she wouldn't gather most of what I'd say.

"I want you to make a third wish so that a magical forcefield around your body shatters and I can effect you directly with my magic at which point i'll toy around with you for a little, then take you and absorb power from a part of your soul I can only access by physcial connection with the walls of your cunt after your barrier is gone... are you happy now?"

Unfortunately in my physical form i needed to catch my breath my hands on my knees I looked at her with a bit of disdain. I hated being out witted... every djinn did...

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 am

Well that made perfect sense.... oh how it did.... Nanaca smiled.

If what she thought was correct, she was untouchable as long as the third wish remained unwished. With slow grace, she sat on the bed and crossed her legs, looking at the girl, she knew she could probably get away from this now if she just walked out the door, but the temptation to toy with this little thing was too much. Nanaca was having a little power trip, so to speak, for once, she was in control of the monster.

"So you mean, as long as I have my third wish yet to be granted, you have to follow me around till I do, and you cant do a damn thing about it?"

She stood up and squatted near the being, patting her on the head
"What would you do for me to make that third wish you so want to grant??"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:12 am
Profile YIM

"Well I can make your life a living hell... I just can't use any of my magic against you directly... and I could just jump on you and rape you physically just for the fuck of it... though that would waste energy and I hate wasting it... beyond that it's barbaric to use my strength... it would make me no better than a male of your kind."
I turned to the hard steel table behind me and punched it... it went through the floor to the basement below. I looked down the hole and shrugged a little at the sight of a girl tied to a table moaning her lungs out.

"Oh you'll eventually think of a desire or accidentally let your tongue slip when you believe I'm gone... your kind always does... I always get what I want dear Nanaca... until then; how about that physical I am still technically the school doctor for the next... six hours twelve minutes twenty three seconds."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:21 am

Provocation was clearly not a good way to interact with her, it seemed she had more tricks up her sleeve than a proffesional stage magician. Nanaca quickly bolted back to the bed, startled a bit, a wide eyed stare looking at the girl. Her mind faltered as fear struck her, the mention of a physical had brought about a fleeting desire, for a split second, an image of an erotically bound woman flashed in her brain.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:35 am
Profile YIM

I snapped my fingers with an odd laugh the bed sprung up from it's position behind her and sprouted four lether straps which seemed to move like tentacles they quickly latched around Nanaca's wrists and ankles before the bed laid back on the ground holding the girl tightly bound. again I snapped my fingers; I was wearing a tube top under a denim vest, my thigh high stilettos and my short denim shorts licking my lips slightly.

"Such a bad girl you are... I'm not even sure how to play with you yet..."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next