View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Retaking Tentacles 101 (For Ishtar) 

Post Re: Retaking Tentacles 101 (For Ishtar)
The tentacles continued to increase their pace and they thrusted harder, faster, and deeper into Ishtar’s nubile body. Ishtar could feel the thick tentacles that were moving back and forth in her tight tender foils as she could only make muffled moans as gasps. She found herself at her own limit before it happened. At once it seemed that every tentacle released a hot torrent with in the young woman’s body. The sensation of it all was simply too much for the blue haired girl, and her head jerked upwards as she found herself lost in her own world of bliss. She could fill her body being filled with hot release even as her thighs were being covered as well.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:21 am

The tentacles continued to move slowly in and out as Ishtar came, steadily rubbing her even as they finished dumping their own load inside her. The tentacles around her body held her tight, keeping her limbs from moving, only allowing her back to arch and her hips to writhe. The tentacles squirmed, clearly still enjoying the sensation of the girl's pussy, especially as it contracted tightly around them. They continued to stimulate her until her climax completed, and then slowly began to withdraw.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:23 am

The tentacles continued to thrust in and out the blue haired girl even as dumped hot release over and over inside her. She was almost surprised when the tentacles around her chest and hips became slack to writhe in her own bliss. Even as moved wildly, the tentacles seemed to remain tight around her limbs and inside her contracting folds. Only as she came down from from her orgasmic high did she feel the tentacles begin to slowly begin to move down her limbs.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:59 am

Slowly, inch by inch, the tentacles withdrew from her abused holes. Finally, they popped free of her body with wet, loud sounds. The girl was left empty, to bask in the afterglow of her own orgasms, as her holes slowly leaked the tentacles' fluids.

Her rest was short-lived, however. In moments, a new tentacle suddenly thrust itself into her pussy, filling her up suddenly. More tentacles surged forward, claiming her mouth and anus again, while others slid between her breasts. The tentacle orgy began anew, as they quickly took to roughly fucking the helpless girl.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:38 am

Slowly ever so slowly the tentacles began to withdraw from Ishtar body. The blue haired girl let out a final gasp as she felt them pop free if her body. For the moment the young woman thought she would have a chance to collapse as she felt the fluids leaking out of her.

She only had a moment or two to feel the afterglow of her own orgasms, as suddenly she felt something jam itself back into her sex. Ishtar let out a loud shout as she felt the new tentacle’s girth fill her. Her choice of shouting while probably force was a poor one as a tentacle pushed into her mouth, while another drove into her rear. Other tentacles began to push between her breasts as they began their thrusts again.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:10 pm

The new tentacles proceeded to rape the poor girl just as the last ones had. And once they had finished, more took their place. For hours and hours, tentacles ravaged Ishtar, fucking her again and again in all three holes. Occasionally, the monster's thoughts reached her mind - the same endless mantra of sex and rape, as she was held down and used for the beasts pleasure seemingly without end.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:03 pm

The tentacles began to ravage the young woman just as if they were the old ones. More tentacles took the place constantly thrusting in and out of her body as other explored her coated body. It seemed almost endless as the tentacles seemed absolutely insatiable in their appetite for the blue haired girl. Ishtar could hear the voice in her head the alien voice demanding more sex and rape. She could only let out muffled moans as the tentacles continued thrust away.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:03 am

It was almost early morning by the time the tentacles thrust once more into the girl, cumming deep inside her. The girl's body had long been saturated by the monster's semen, and now it pooled on the floor around her. As the tentacles came, the flurry of activity around the helpless young woman slowed. The tentacles rocked slowly inside her, as if enjoying the tight, warm confines of her body one last time. Then, they withdrew, exiting her holes with wet, indecent noises, just as they had done before. But there were no new intruders to replace them this time. At last, the mass of tentacles pinning her to the ground began to withdraw.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:27 am

Ishtar had completely lost time of time, but while covered in tentacles, the exhausted blue haired girl could see a bit light breaking between the tentacles. The young student was absolutely coated as in the tentacles release, but only to once more feel another hot load be released deep inside her. Ishtar let a muffled moan as she could feel the hot release fill her completely once more. The tentacles continued to thrust throughout, though a far bit slower. Then eventually, they pulled out leaving the exhausted female on the floor in a pool of the tentacles’s semen before they finally withdrew.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:57 am

The tentacles disappeared, receding into the ceiling and the walls. With them, the voice in her mind slowly faded. Its thoughts turned from intense lust to satisfaction, as it completed what it had set out to do to her. Within less than a minute, she was alone, the sunlight creeping into the room. Classes would begin within only a few hours.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 am

For a second, the blue haired girl was not sure what to make of the disappearing tentacles, but she was soon found herself alone. She could not even hear the weird voice in her head anymore, only the warm of the sunlight was there to greet her. After a moment of hesitation, the blue haired girl quickly gathered up the remains of her clothes and attempted to sneak back to her dorm before other students spotted her.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4