View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Distractions(for Neva) 

Post Distractions(for Neva)
During her gym class, Nola allowed herself to get lost in thought while doing runs. She ended up running into another student and getting a scrape on her knee and arm. Now she was making her way to the nurse's office to get the scrapes treated. She had a lot of her mind; this seemingly spiritless island kept her from accessing her magic and Etolie now had her under her thumb by blackmailing her with pictures. Much of her time was being spent trying desperately to escape the latter, but this time Nola chose a bad time to ponder the situation.

She arrives at the nurse's office but finds it empty at the moment. Perhaps she had to step out for a moment? She couldn't just leave these injuries untreated, so she goes to the sink and cleans them as she waits.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:15 am

Post Re: Distractions(for Neva)
NEva walked the halls, frustrated and annoyed mainly because she hadn't had a good play thing in awhile. The dragoness was finding the place a little drained of personality and diversity. There was always a girl to toy with, but her last encounter with a green haired girl was rather intriguing, and in must ways provided an satisfying release. Personal or sexual, it didn't matter as the monster usually disguised as teacher was now the schools "replacement Nurse." If one fishing spot grew a bit tiresome it was best for new hunting grounds, besides what girl didn't arrive at the nurses office for one reason or another... Besides she did obtain reasonable medical skills, she was no doctor, but she could sure as hell treat injuries and such. She approaches her room disguised as miss Hataochi a beautiful Chinese woman, with short pixie cut hair, and was wearing a mid thigh red skirt, that was tight enough to give her ass an ample form, she also wore a florel blouse topped off with a white doctors coat. High heels and stockings where the icing of get up, seeing as she scaled her breast down to CC 34, to better blend in amongst the staff.

Large Orbs where great but when you change hunting zones you also change hunting styles, besides not only could she always go back to being a teacher; it was by proxy that some student's where seeing too much of a sub teaching main classes to often. Ms. NEva needed a break to say the least.. Besides not all twenty five year old carried melons the size of beach balls anyway. She entered the Nurses office briskly and contemptibly. her heels marking her entrance before the door... There sees a lovely girl cleaning bruises on her knees. She looks for a moment alluding to her surprise but in reality the dragoness was undressing the girl with mind pretending to notice the bruises out right.

Judging by the attire the girl was in gym class."Warm water will only make it sting more you know." Hataochi said with a light accent in her voice as she entered completely into the room and closed the door, by instinct of the routine of the past couple of weeks, Neva opened an cabinet door and pulled out some anti-bacterial cream filled with aphrodisiac, cotton swaps and band aids. All the while the nurse prepared to take the girl sexually but first she would get to know the girl the affect of the drugged anti-biotic would take some time to work properly, at least with small injuries the girl posses any way.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:35 am

Nola had already found out the hard way that warm water was only causing her more pain. She looks back hearing Neva speak to her, still wincing in pain. "I didn't think cold water would be good enough to clean it." She moves away from the sink, inhaling like she was hissing as she walked. Just putting weight on that leg hurt her. She sits on the bed and allows "Hataochi" to treat her scrapes, unaware that the ointment was laced with aphrodisiac. "Um, are you the regular nurse here, Miss Hataochi? Or are you just filling in?"

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:28 am

" Cold water sooths the wound, it does the same with burns, why you but ice on it." HAtaochi explained casually as she applied the proper medical care to the girls wounds."Officially I'm just filling in for the current staff nurse, hopefully I can be an assistant here or just the occasional back up... It can get crowded in here sometimes. I noticed you had slight limp in you're I'm going to check for sprains okay" the fake nurse replied. As she took a look at Nola's knee checking it for sprains, her hands where gentle and soothing she used the reason to molest the girls leg, though it just seemed she was checking everything out. The full force of the drug wouldn't hit for a while yet, but her leg would have felt the tingling of excitement from it.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:47 am

Nola could feel the slight tingling in her leg, but figured that was just from the ointment killing off any infections. Though her toes curl a bit, she ignores it for the most part. "Oh I see." As the nurse "examines" her leg, Nola looks out the window spacing out again on her current troubles.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:20 am

"something wrong." Hatotashi questioned as she see's the girl drifting away into troubled thoughts. She hadn't noticed the sensual touching yet, and Nevea enjoyed the smooth skin of Nola's leg, as she awaited a reply from the girl.

Sun May 03, 2015 7:18 am

"Huh? Oh...well yes, but I don't know if it's anything you can help me with. I actually practice Wicca, which is what got me sent here because my parents didn't approve. But...ever since I came here, I haven't been able to perform a proper ceremony. I don't sense spirits of any kind on this whole island. Such spirits of nature are vital to practicing Wicca, so I may commune with the natural forces." Nola answered. She wasn't sure she could mention her problem with Etolie for fear she would face retaliation.

Mon May 04, 2015 6:05 pm

" I see quiet problem there." Hatotashi commented as she stood up. Neva knew about Wicca just the basis of it really. Such things where boring to the dragon, despite her kind being mentioned as magical begins in human history. There was something else on the girls mind that was obvious, but the dragon sex was yarning for touch and all around fuck. She just waited for the drug to take place.

Thu May 07, 2015 2:59 am

By using the same ointment to clean Nola's scrapes, it helped to spread the hidden drug faster. Soon she was shifting a bit in her seat, breathing a little heavier. Her troubles with her inability to practice Wicca along with being under Etolie's control were pushed to the back of her mind as her arousal grew. When the nurse steps away to put away the ointment and get bandages, Nola felt very tempted to touch herself. Her hands started to move towards her sex and breasts, but she hesitates despite her body screaming at her to do it. 'Why...why is this happening...?' She thought to herself.

Thu May 07, 2015 5:04 am

The drugs where taking its course, and the girl was body heating up and yearning for the same attention the naughty was.She imagine the girls flower station and the girls nipples become hard stubs. It was no surprise that the girl was having a hard time not touching herself. The point of the drug was to stimulate arousal and accept sexual advances. Plus this drug was from the N,I,C,E labs as it had been explained they made new drugs that where effective and reliable. "Now where did I put them?" She mumbled as she pretended to look for the bandages letting the girl touch herself more for the moment...

Thu May 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Nola tried to keep from giving in to her growing arousal and wait till she found some place more private. But the nurse was taking too long and Nola could no longer stand it. She lets out a silent gasp as her hands begin to grope her own body, closing her eyes and tilting her head back a little as she tries to relieve her body of its need. It was getting to the point where she didn't even care if the nurse saw her. She could no longer ignore her own body.

Thu May 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Hataoshi heard the frist signs of the girl collapsing to her own sexual frustrations. a devious smile came across her face she imagined the sight behind her. The lovely student caressing herself rubbing her sensual legs, and trying to itch that lovely itch growing deep in her loins and fuck hole. The groping of her melons through the fabric trying to entertain them, that hungry womanhood of her's; wetting and pulsating for attention, hungry enough to take anything into its deep warm and wet cavern. Neva felt her own sex begin to burn alight at the thoughts, her own womanly juices were to starting seep from her horny cunt into a pair of black laced panties it wouldn't be long before they soaked with female juices. Her nipples stiffened into rock-hard and rounded nubs, begging for some type of sexual attention. The dragoness licked her lips as she shook her butt a little as forced herself to continue to ignore the yearning student and her own needy slender body. It wasn't yet the time to abuse the girl. Today Nola would learn of a different person /being who had no problem putting a girl under her heels for sexual gratification. IF not more sadistic and cruel.

Thu May 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Nola couldn't believe that the nurse hadn't noticed her yet. She fully expected to hear her ask what she was doing or to hear her clear her throat. This wasn't necessarily a good thing for Nola as it was getting harder to keep it to just groping through her clothes. She wanted to do more. She soon snakes her hands under her clothes and keeps playing her body. What she still failed to realize was that the nurse already knew what she was during, and that she was the one responsible for Nola's current condition.

Fri May 08, 2015 6:23 am

Recovering the packs she turns around just in time to see the girl touching herself directly. The sight was alluring, instead moving in she decided to watch the show for minute. Folding her arms she watch intently wondering just how well the girl could get herself off.

Fri May 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Nola felt as if she couldn't control herself any longer. Touching herself didn't seem to be helping at all, it only seemed to get even more excited. Though she does eventually notice the nurse watching her, her hands still don't stop. "I'm...I'm sorry...I can't...help it...ahhh!" She says no longer caring that anyone saw her anymore. She almost wished the nurse would assist her. It usually helped if someone else was pleasuring her.

Sun May 10, 2015 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next