View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame) 

Post Re: Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame)
The kiss between the two heads was intense both trying to overwhelm the other with their lust. The samurai wasn’t used to such kissing in fact this was the first kiss she had hade. So the moment was a little something special for her. The kiss broke leaving Machis breathless and her face hot and flushed. She watch as Vanessa exposed Bel by spreading her legs.

Machi hesitated for a moment. She was starring at Bels poorly covered sex; the position the silver haired girl in was lewd and yet so adorable. Even Bels cute chirps about being so hot. For Machi she felt as if her blood was on fire the only thing stopping her was Vanessa’s words. She could help herself as leaned shaking fingers began to stroke the covered flower. when the brown-skinned woman gained a semblance of confidence began to stroke harder and faster till was comfortable and she made a nice damp spot on Bels panties(If she’s wearing any)

Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:25 am

"Y-you have to stop it...auh... i-its burning be alive!" Bel whined softly as she couldnt help but writh and squirm with pent up need. Looking up at the two redheads at play as they kissed so passionatly, somthing Bel felt as she couldnt help but breath more rusked as she watched. "S-so hot...."

That was befor Vanessa and Machi broke their passionate kiss and she was pull onto the knights lap as te kight found there was little resitance as Bel was pulled up into Vanessa's warm embrace. Bel feeling the students warm soft covered breasts pressing up agiest back, the knights stiffening nipples poking her, even through their layer of clothes.

"Auh!Auuhh!" Bel sang as Vanessa took advantage of her new pose, assultng her ear lobe with a teasing bite befor she slowly forced apart Bel's long sexy legs for Machi the sexy samuri to later hold open and tease the tender area betwen her thighs, yet Bel was more focused on what Vanessa did in those momment, feeling her lick her neck and sholder, cocking her head to one side and softly moaned. "AUHHHOHHH!"

Bell would soon feel Machi's fangers tips grace her senstive womenhood that Machi would find covered by a cute pair of odd black panties, sending a shudder of awe up and down the monsers spin, afther Vanessa opened her legs for Machi to gently tease and play with, causng Bel's to grow more damp the more the samuri's fanger tips stroked along her clit as she wildly kicked her legs and bucked her hip withneed. "Auh! Ahhh! D-do it! uh! I'm melting!" Bel cried softly befor Machi and Vanessa would both begin to notice somthing odd happening with their clothes, it wasas if their outfits were starting to? Disolve in mid air around them.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:57 am

((Sorry for the delayed post. This upcoming week is insane for me. Four quizzes, two exams, and two papers this week. I'll let you guys know if I'll make it out of this one alive @_@ ))

Vanessa giggled, licking the side of Belzel's neck. Her warm tongue glided up the monster girl's skin, upwards until she was able to trace the rim of Belzel's ear. There, the knight could whisper into her ear. "I'm sorry Belzel... you'll just have to endure it so Machi and I can escape... And besides, you can finally find out how it feels to be raped ♥" She giggled, "Don't worry. The girls at Shokushu always struggle at first. I'm sure you're not different." The knight tilted Belzel's chin towards her and pressed her warm lips against the monster. The redhead began to nibble on the girl's lower lip, before licking it. Vanessa would eventually slide her tongue inside, greedily exploring Belzel's little mouth while exchanging hot saliva. Vanessa's tongue danced in circles around hers. It was at this point that their clothes started to vanish. Belzel could feel the entirety of the knight's warm breasts press up against her.

The knight broke the kiss, leaving a hot trail of saliva between their lips. She then glanced over at Machi. Her amber eyes were filled with lust. Her hands cupped Belzel's breasts. She began to gently grope them, while spitting from behind so that some of her saliva would trickle in between the monster girl's cleavage. Vanessa pushed Belzel's breasts together, trapping the saliva in between. "So, do you want to get naughty with us?~"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Machi was noticed her clothes dissolved revealing her bust and her bald snatch. Her brown nips hard rocks with pleasure and lust, Machi frame was slender yet firm in a way of an athlete. Still every curv was clear and rounded. Vanessa was really getting into it while Machi seemed to be timid. Her mind was working against the overwhelming passion but to no avail. She wasn't used to this at all but it was fun and she was horny. So she dived in. Her tongue traced the monster girls inner thighs slowly. Her hot tongue slid across leaving slick trail of saliva reaching her knees before gliding back wards.Her finger poked at the damning cloth before sliding the scantly garment up to reveal that twitching sex. MAchi then slowly inserted a finger poking around gently yet clearly violating the girl. Her mouth continued to lick and even kiss those hot inner tights. As her eye's fell upon Bel." I bet she wants to be rapped all night." Machi teased Coming in to kiss the girl then but leaned in on the Tit Vanessa was groping bit the the harden stub of Bels small tit lovingly. She slid in another finger as she tugged with her teeth pulling on teat gently before releasing and giving it a few licks before He mouth collide with Vanessa. She wasn't going to get way from being fucked by the Samurai either.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 am

"Auh! But... but!... I-it burns! I-i dont think I can uh!" Bel could help but cutly wine in response to Vanessa's alluring words. Bel's multi colored eyes cutly wincing closed on the side she felt the knight playfuly lick her neck, cheek and earlobe that was gently being licked and nibbled by Vanessa as Bel writhed in Vanessa's comfy lap, sqirming in pleasurable disary as she softly gasped and moaned with delight between the two student playing with her.

"Auh!Ahhhh!! W-what.... What do you mean? What does that mean? Uhm! I-its burning me alive!!" Bel whined agin as she mummbled and cried softly befor Vanessa scilenced those crys afther guiding Bel into a naughty wet kiss as the monster girl couldnt help but tremble in sheer delight as the pairs hands seemed to be all over her all in good fun. Not a single place they didnt seem to touch or lick as Bel arched and rolled between them, only feeding on their sexual energys that set her heart a blaze.

"AUhhh!!" Bel moaned, her legs pryed open wide as her friendly samuri Machi molested her cover sex with her soft exploring digits through her black panties that were still very much on her becuse by some magical means Bel was the only one still clothed during this wonderful game of touching..... likea present for the pair to unwrap at their own pace, yet it didnt take long for Machi and Vannes to pch those garments aside as the knight pulled that oversized tea shirt up over Bel'zels modest breasts to finilly garther up in both her hands while Machi below slide those panties aside to finiy incert two digits that fit just right. Bel leting out a muffled moan moan as she arched and cried as those fingers invaded her tight clit befor slowly rocking into a light rythem befor Vanessa's lips finily unsealedfrom her own, leavingthe monster breathless for more to come.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:14 am

Vanessa giggled, seeing the samurai come so close to her. "Oh~" Her voice chimed until she closed her eyes and locked her lips with Machi. Warm emanated from her lips, and she let out a quiet humming sensation against her friend. Slowly, she slipped her tongue inside. Her hot tongue danced inside Machi's mouth, dominating and pushing the girl's tongue while the knight's saliva seeped into Machi's mouth. She broke the kiss, making sure that Belzel would get a good look at their kiss. She she retreated, she looked at the monster girl with lust in her ember eyes. "What's wrong, monster girl? Two girls here to do whatever you want to them, and you're wasting the opportunity." The crimson-haired girl helped rotate Belzel so that she'd turn around and face the knight. Belzel was forced to sit on top of the knight, with her legs crossed around Vanessa's hips. She leaned into the monster girl to push her plush breasts against her. Excited nipples rubbed against Belzel's skin.

"Kiss me." Vanessa said sensationally, licking her bottom lip.

Monsters:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:34 am

"H-Hey1" Machi Stated angrily as if her sister had stolen her favorite toy. it looked like the Samurai needed to be more aggressive in this bout or else Vanessa would have all the fun. Fine Machi would take little Bel when the time was right. Machi circled behind Bel pressing her hard nipples against the monster bare back."Go a head Bel kiss vanessa. Then me." Machi chimed rubbing the girls bum, before sliding her fingers back into the monster girls tight chalice.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:09 am

It was so hard to keep up! Bel in her current stated was dazed and confused, while at the same time was hott and horny. Panting heavily as the two students teased her senstive body afther they oh so gently stripped her as naked as the day she was born.... (well this body was only as old as the mortal it was copyed of yet that was beside te point.) Bel was trembling with stimuli as she felt finger tips and silky smooth tounges agiest her, Machi's fingers gracing her tight loving sex while Vanessa was more then happy to claim her swollen breasts as her own. So much in so little time, it was almost to much as Bel couldnt help but cry out to the void passionatly in her pleasure.

Soon those addorable multi colore eyes of Bel's opened to catch the sight of the two horny students above her, both locked suddenly in a passionate kiss as that burnng drive in them only got hotter and hotter as Bel watched with dizzy confusion and shock, blinking her disbelife befor Vanessa turned her attention back onto the monster girl she had wrapped around her finger.

"Auh!?uhmum... W-what? I-i havent done anything.... I-i dont?... I dont understand... uh!...Vanessy!... " Bel whined as she couldnt help but moan as her words shuttered in pleasure. Suddenly a cute yelp escaped Bel as Vanessa in her playful taunting suddenly tackled the confused stranger, rolling poor Bel upright and forcing the monster girl to be in a dominating possition above her, Bel now straddling the hott blooded knight while the samuri was almost left out, still behind the pair befor Vanessa sat up to embrace the stranger lovingly, begging to be kissed by Bel, but yet befor Bel could even mutter a phrase she could feel Machi who was jealous, began to gently rubb her shaply rearend befor sliding to fingers back into her tight clenching sex from behind.

Bel couldnt help but arch up and wince cutly as Machi dipped her fingers side of of her tight fold, gritting her teeth befor leting out a soft gasp. "Guh!"...(#1)

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:27 am

(#2)... "Guh!" Bel gasped, her body trembling agiest the pair in burning hot desire as they both would feel the way she tensed up the more they both toyed with her, building up that pleasure with in her.

"Uh... o-ok.. I-i'll... Uhm... K-kiss..." Bel shyly nodded, hardly finishing that sentence befor she fell in-line and pressed her lips to Vanessa's own. Passionatly Bel took those hungry lips that belonged to the hot blooded knight Vanessa's in what was a breath taking kiss between the two.

Meanwhile Machi would be the odd one out as she watched the pair hold each other and kiss. The two lost in their own world for the momment. Yet as things heated up Machi would be suprised to find a weight of awarm body drap over her bare back. The sudden sensation of soft warm skin and harden pink nipples dragging agiest her back and when the samuri turned to look she would discover there wasnt just one Bel now.... but two? A seciond monster girl had appeared! Completly identical to the other the pair was having such fun playing with as the new Bel would hang her arms over Machi's sholders and grace her with a playful cat like smile. "Oh dont worry Ma..chi... There is plenty of me to go around... " The seciond Bel would giggle befor she guided Machi by the chin and into a renwed kiss...

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:53 am

In the middle of their love-making, came a thought. The knight heard the monster girl utter the name 'Vanessy'... which seemed to send a shiver down her spine. That was the same nickname which the crazy Belzel called her. Yet as she tried to mount a resistance, she found a headache developing, discouraging the redhead to investigate further it.

She pulled Belzel closer to her, refusing to give Samurai access of Belzel, all while pressing her soft body against the monster girl. "Hey, hey. Ignore that nasty samurai, okay? I can make you feel reeeallly good if you accept me~" Her voice sang. As she locked lips with the monster girl, the knight forced her tongue inside. It drove inside, hungrily exchanging the hot saliva between the two. She eagerly explored the girl's mouth, driving her tongue deep in, before pressing and grinding her tongue against the monster girl's. They continued to make out, eventually breaking the kiss. The redhead stared at the monster girl. Her eyes were filled with lust. A gentle blush appeared on her cheeks. Then, a shadow appeared out from behind Machi. The knight tilted her head slightly to spot a second Belzel. At first, she didn't mind. Her thoughts were clouded by a burning desire for sex. Even the knight's own womanhood felt like it was on fire- burning her alive. But it was the voice of the second Belzel that immediately forced Vanessa to push the first Belzel off of her. "W-w-what?!" She roared out, her cheeks still flushed and her legs crossed to hide her arousal. "This was a part of your plan!" Her voice stammered a little, pointing at the second Belzel.

Monsters:

Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:42 pm

The samurai had the same reaction as Vanessa. Though her mouth was full a t moment it a nice gentle kiss. There was too and an obvious set up became prevalent. How did she succumb to this? She should have known this was a trap of some sort. She had been ready to pull little cute BEl away from Vanessa after her comment but now she was at a lost as what to do. MAchi was even more pissed off than Vanessa, mostly because she was even more so because of her own arousal. Stiffed nipples, and wet butterfly lips. Hunching down the woman tried to calm herself. Hitting Bel on the head didn't seem like such a terrible thing now. No. It sounded like a good idea right about now.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:32 pm

"mmmhh...Everything was going so well too..... why did you have to go and notice that..." The pair woud hear the seciond Bel say in a playful tone of voice as bright rainbow hued eyes watched the knights pricless reaction afther her lips broke from the samuri's own allowing her to speak freely agin as she still hung on Machi, hands molding over the samuri's gorgious round breasts. Vanessa's sharp mind noticing the other "wounded" monster girl call her that cute nickname, Vanessy.... completly blowing the ruse she had these two playing at as Vanessa would have easly push the Bel she was making out with aside as that monster girl simply feel to her side to rest beside Vanessa on the bed, a cocky playful on her face only there to further mock the poor nude knight....

"Well it was fun while it lasted....." The two monster girls said at the same time, both speaking in a joking sounded tone of voice befor the Bel "clone" beside Vanessa sat up quickly to suddenly warp her slender arms around the confused and embaressed knight, hugging her sweetly as she gently kissed the red heads soft rosey red cheek befor resting her chin on Vanessa's bare sholder and smiled. "hmm.... there was no plan.... I just let you both act on your own.... but I accept you Vanessy...... But I also accept Machi too.... the question is now.... do you accept each other?" The monster girl hugging Vanessa whispered into her ear. " You two be honest now.... no one likes a liar....."

Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:05 am

Vanessa felt betrayed. Not only by the monster girl, but also from her friend. Why, why, why, why didn't Machi believe the redhead when she told her that the monster girl was dangerous? She believed a monster over a human. All monsters were evil, and therefore deserved to be killed. They all lusted after the girls of Shokushu, and Belzel was no different. It was clear that these monsters - these beings - were beyond humans. Yet, this caused the girl to wonder... did the school really not recognize these monsters, or were the monsters just that good at concealing their presence?

Then, the bed reappeared. Did Belzel think about freeing them? She bit her lower lip, looking around for any other evidence for this weird space environment to dissipate. She turned her attention back to the twins. "Wipe that smirk off your face." She growled. The redhead went to attack the clone, only to have the monster wrap her arms around the human. Still aroused, the girl's heart raced for a moment just enough to give the monster the advantage. Her eyes widened, watching the clone hug her, all while her soft, warm skin pressed against the monster girl. She shook her head away once the kiss was planted on her cheek. "You..." She whispered in a hoarse voice. Vanessa placed her hands on Belzel's hips, trying to rip the smaller girl off of her.

Monsters:

Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:13 am

Vanessa felt betrayed. MAchi felt even more betrayed, and humiliated at that. She should have listened to the other red head, but she couldn't just ignore the fact she had seriously harmed someone in such a way she could have committed murder. Shaking in rage. she tried to hold herself together as she ripped her face away from the second BEl in both rage and disgust. She was just as aroused as her companion, and just as horny. She was ready to have sex and violate this monster, stooping to their level, and she touched the monster in an indecent way. The amount of disgust she felt for herself could not be explained with words. These creatures were beyond her, yet she already knew they could be harmed, she knew that from earlier.

"V-v-Vanessa..." She stammered trying to control her rage, to which was clearly audible, and if not in this world clearly visible surging."IM sorry I didn't listen to you. She stand up as Vanessa was grabbed by the clone and kissed on the Cheek." Allow me to atone, by anguishing this monster." She stated and quickly entered into a round kick top the clone that had kissed her.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:17 am

It was no small assumption that Belzel considered freeing the two girls as the bed reappeared beneath the four (Machi, Vanessa, and the two Belzel clones.) allowing the pale stranger who was all over Vanessa to casually fall face first into the knights soft fluffy sheets befor she jumped up to loving hug the shy knight befor she was able to even swing a fist at her. Belzel hearing the knights cute angry response as she smirked playfully nussling up to the hott headed red head. "Thats right... Meee..." Belzel mocked her as Vanessa tried to push her away, Vanessa only finding that the monster girls tight hugg was like a bare trap, not budging even a little as she hugged her with a warm tight embrace, hinting that Belzel or better yet the Belzels were alot stronger then they both looked.

"You cant push me away that easy Vanessy...."
Belzel giggled, her lipps reconnecting with the knights soft warm cheek. "..... My head still hurts and you need to kiss it and make it better......" Bel said, puckering her upper lip to cutely explained that her crown still ached as she rubbed her cheek agiest Vanessa's own. That was befor Bel heard Machi speak up causing the Bel clone who was currently kissing Vanessa to flick those mixed color eyes twords the samurai with curiosity. Seeing the rage in the Samurais eyes forcing a smirk on the two clones faces as they both found her amusing. That was be for Machi spoke of atonement and beating the monster as she suddenly lunged out with a heavy kick aimed at the Bel clone behind her.

"Anguish who?" The clone behind Machi said with a giggling voice, smiling happy in the moments just be for the samurais heel connected with the second monster girls cute white haired head as Machi and Vanessa would only hear the horrific sounds that fallowed! *CRACK!!!*, there as a splatter of purple blood followed by the sound of a body hitting the students floor as the three suddenly found them self's back inside of Vanessa's room and out of that broken reality. Yet the Bel who was still all over Vanessa was still present, snuggling the student cutely while the "killed" clone's corpse had vanished completely from the students floor. Was it a honest win, or was it a trick to further mess with the Samurai's guilty head.

"Happy now?.... Ma'chi..... you both killed me... huh almost twice!.... Isnt that what you wanted right?" Bel giggled as she rubbed her cheek ageist Vanessa's own lovingly, waiting to see her Taker's reaction to the so called "murder".

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next