View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame) 

Post Re: Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame)
The knight had felt utterly betrayed. Her friend had sided with a monster over her, and also had forced the redhead into such a corner that she nearly broke down. Vanessa genuinely believed that she was an awful human being for wanting to kill Belzel. But after seeing the monster girl re-emerge as powerful as ever, she felt awful for even feeling awful in the first place. Machi's voice failed to reach the knight. Instead, she was drowning in a sea of thoughts.

It didn't help that Belzel kept pressing herself onto the crimson-haired girl. She couldn't break free from Belzel's iron grasp. Vanessa tugged, but no amount of resistance would allow her to escape the monster girl's embrace. She was forced to accepted Belzel's warmth. The girl's womanhood felt like it was on fire the moment Belzel kissed her. Their warm lips pressed against one another. The girl let out a beautiful moan as soon as she felt Belzel rub against her. "N-no...! Stop!" She cried out. A bridge of saliva appeared between her upper and lower lip. Her eyes had a mix of fear and unquenchable lust. Vanessa didn't want any of this, but at the same time her body ached more for them monster girl's touch. She felt more like a damsel in distress than a knight for the first time in her life. Even as the room returned back to normal, Vanessa still felt heated from the girl's touch.

"Nghh..." Vanessa closed one eye as she felt Belzel's cheek rub against hers. Hot breaths brushed against Belzel's lips. "M-Machi..." She weakly called out to her friend. "Please, save me... or else I'll go insane ♪" She begged, before letting out another beautiful moan. Her legs quivered in Belzel's touch. It didn't matter if Belzel had an iron grip around Vanessa. The crimson-haired girl was too aroused to put up a physical fight.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:24 pm

“Gckkk!”Machi chest tightened as she heard the accusation of being a murder. She didn’t even hit the clone that hard. No not even close enough to even to any severe damage. These clones were paper tissue in comparison to the real thing. Or so she assumed, it was clear on one thing that this had been an utter trap. She owed Vanessa a serious apology. Her experience with monsters was minimal and honestly she doubted all of them were truly horrible begins but she was being proved wrong.

It quickly became clear that Vanessa didn’t hear her. She was to occupied with the Clone wrapped around her waist and kissing her. It was clear that the Knight wasn’t as resistant to corruption as she presumed. Well neither was the red head samurai, but she had fallen under the influence of this monster. Both of them dead. The brown skinned woman's face became that of an angry scowl. As she she prepared to rescue her companion. This wasn’t going to be easy not with Bels head so close to Vanessa’s it would be easy to use her as a human shield.

Thinking quickly Machi fainted an attack toward bel should she buy it, it gave machi ample time to grab a hold of the monster hands and pry them off Vanessa. Then Machi would grab hold Of Vanessa and pull her away as swiftly as possible. In way she playing the knight while rescuing a beautiful damsel in distress. A horny one at that.

Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 am

"Oh! there it was agin! Make that noise Vanessy!! It was soooo cute!" Bel said excitedly as she just loved the Knights cute wanting reactions to her playful teasing. Hearing those sweet musical moans of hers as Bel only snuggled even more affectionately up ageist the blushing knight. Vanessa feeling the warm loving heat wash over her the more the stranger's lips gently peaked those sweet cheery pink lips of the Knights, threatening to drive the poor red head insane with a almost alien sense pleasure the knight was feeling igniting her very core. "Dont worry Vanessy.... you can loose your mind as much as you like... so long as your my taker.... I'll be your waker." Bel smiled happily at just how horny Vanessa was, it was as if it was natural as she couldn't help but giggle playfuly as the girl quivered and tremble ageist her, all while Machi watched.

The Samuri at first horrified by the graphic display of carnage only momments ago, yet only to suddenly calm down as she quickly wrapped her mind around Bel's silly mind game and her paper thin "clones". It was something that Bel found interesting at first, yet the way the samuri seemed to disregard "kiling" her as not a big deal so she lost intreast not gathering her desired reaction from the tan skinned hottd.

"uhm... Theres no saving you Vanessy.... your mine.... once your a waker's taker.... your forever mine...." Bel woukd said in another playful tone, almost like she was singing a tune as Machi would likly see those multi colored eyes slyly look in her direction as Bel said those words and ceased her adorable snuggling only to press her lips to the Knights own in what was a deeper, more passionate kiss between the two, having Machi watch as the samui would quickly get the feeling that Bel was mocking her.... igniting that fury to attack the chaotic stranger.... a serious mistake..

Machi's faint attack would be somthing Bel didnt fall for. Honestly she never did fall for them, up to this point Bel....(#1)

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:45 am

(#2)...... up to this point Bel was simply allowing Machi to release some steam, throw some punches, even kill a clone or two, yet with how cold that last reaction was when Bel 2 was kicked to death she got tired of this game and wanted Machi to pay for not being as affectionate as last time.....

"Tsk tsk tsk..." Bel's dis embodied voice would playfully whipser in Machi's ear as the samuri would find the fist she balld up and got ready to swing at Bel and Vanessa would suddenly find her hand gripped by a soft gentle hand from behind her as a new Bel clone appeared behind her, stopping her plan to fight back and save Vanessa befor it even began like, almost like Bel knew all what she was planing along.

"No no no Machi.... I didnt forget about you... you will be center of all attention soon....Ma...chi..." The Bel holding Machi back would giggle all giddy befor Machi woukd blink and suddenly find a seciond Bel'zel at the samuri's side, fallowed by a third, then a forth..... all of them surronding the samuri on the bed, each one smiling playfully for all pouncing at once.

One Bel who was sitting between Machi's legs pushed her back into the clone behind her as the clone behind Machi immidiatly took advantage of the samuri's new possision as she quickly sealed her lips over the red heads sholder at about the same time te two Bel'zels on either side of Machi leaned over to seal their lips over the nipples of of both the samuri's senstive aroused breasts...

Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 am

As if on cue, the knight sang to the touch of the monster girl. Her lyrical moans showed just how far the girl had fallen. Sweat trickled down the side of her body. She refused to let go of Belzel, squeezing the monster girl harder for warmth. She pressed her soft body against the monster, with her large breasts mashing against Machi's. For some reason, losing her mind sounded amazing. To be forever lost in pleasure, delving deep into corruption... The crimson-haired girl pressed her womanhood against the monster girl's. Belzel would be able to tell how wet she was from the touch. She intertwined her legs with the monster and began to lightly scissor her. Their wet pussy lips began to grind against each other, releasing a new heat inside the girl. "T-there's no saving me...?" She called out, as if her spirit had been broken. She clung tighter to Belzel. When the two shared another kiss, the redhead's lips curled around Belzel's tongue. She began to suck on the girl's tongue with a needy desire. Shy moans escaped her lips as she began to make out with the monster. "Nghh... more, more..." She whispered. Vanessa's defeated eyes gazed over to Machi. When they had broken their kiss, Vanessa rested her head on Belzel's shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, Machi..." She whimpered.

"Please, corrupt me more!" The redhead begged. Her cheeks flushed red. "I'll be your taker, just make me feel better!" Vanessa cried out. She glanced over at Machi once more when the multiple clones had begun to surround her. It was hard to tell what Vanessa was thinking. Was it a look of defeat, or one of jealousy?

Vanessa looked back at Belzel. "I don't care anymore! I want to cum!" She begged, rubbing her pussy with even more vigor against the monster girl.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Machi was hot, her nody was hot, but her eye’s widened as the Knight was now showing she was more interested in having sex. What was going on? Why was this happening? Vanessa had been the one , to want destroy the monster now she wanted to have sex with her? Hearing how the knight was just giving up so seamlessly so easily, was disconcerting to the point that red headed Samurai was on the verge of going into tears. She wasn’t sure if Vanessa changed her mind or if this had been the end game by the two of them as their banter was unusual and playful. Machi, barely registered the Bel behind her before she was being restrained.

"No no no Machi.... I didn't forget about you... you will be center of all attention soon....Ma...chi..." The Monster girl teased playing with her name as if it was a toy. Then more Bel’s appeared and just dog piled her giggling as if it was some sort of joke. For Machi this was becoming surreal and almost unintelligent-able. In her new position she was not only helpless but exposed to the monster’s attacks. Each Bel find ing a spot to tease and suck. Two found her half inch long nipples. “Mnnnggggh.” Machi grunted trying to shake them but found their grip stronger than before. She could feel their tongues swishing one her sensitive skin and sucking hard onto them.”Ugggh Get offf I want you’re attention.” While she said this her body was having obvious different reactions.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:41 am

"There was never a chance Vanessy.... you were always going to be my taker..." Belzel said with a soft sweet voice befor pressingher lips back to the knights own to agin share that loving sweet kiss they so deeply shared. Feeling Vanessas eager playing as the two girl's, Bel's and Vanessa's tounges wriggled and wresled agiest each other befor Vanessa began to suck the strangers silky smooth tounge as they rubbed and pressed up agiest each other so warmly. It was hott and intense, Bel only gasping the more Vanessa and her go into their games, feeling their aroused clits grind agiest each others agin and agin befor finilly Vanessa relented sucking the monster girls tounge allowing Bel to turn away to breath befor lean off her hott headed young toy and smiled happly as Vanessa shout those erotic words of wanting passion, the knight finilly agreeing to be her taker.

"Uh! R-really!?... t-that... that makes me so... so happy to hear you say that Vanessy.... you will always be mine..." Bel said with broken words as she smiled at her sweet lovly red headed taker, almost tearing up as she used her palm to wipe away some tears befor she returned to Vanessa's swee cheery pink lips. "However... I can never corrupt you.... no one can... no one expect your self.... and your the purist soul Ive seen.... " Bel said with such loving words befor she sealed her lips over Vanessa's once agin, passionatly kissing her loving Taker as Bel slowly reaching down, skimming her figer tips along Vanessa's quivering body to find that sacred chalice of the knight's womenhood between her thighs as Bel gently stroked her Taker's cute young sex with her thumb befor she pinched that specil pear to spark Vanessa's cute desire more and more.

Meanwhike Machi had her own fish to fry, despite how jealous Vanessa was Machi was gather special treatment as she formed a small group around the angry samuri befor they all began to attack her at once.

Two of Bel's clones had began to roughly ...(#1)

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:01 am

(#2).... roughly suck and lick Machi's large gorgious nipples as they needed the students swollen breasts like play dough. Harshy handling her fun bags like joyful children as the two twins suddenly bite down and tugged those firm tits to better ignite the fire in Machi's belly, especily afther the sluty samuri objected and tried to resist, finding those harsh bites on thse sore tits only getting chewed on more and more as the other two simply licked her exposed neck and cheeks while the finle had lowered her self beween Machi's spread wide open legs.

"Well.... Ma..chi..." The Bel clone between Machi's legs giggled. "You dont have a choice now....." The clone giggled as she gently put a finger on the samuri's drolling pussy befor she gently began to stroke her clit up and down. "..you fought so hard to protect me from her.... and now you dont care? about me or Vanessy?..... I would not mind having a seciond taker.... however... your.. hmm " The clone said considering things. "You might not be the right kind of quality I need... But thats ok.... I like you still so I'll make you a forsaker...." Bel awnsered with a giggle. "So mybe a few thousand cycles of being my pet/toy will change your mind..." She said with a sly playful smile befor she grinned and inserted two fingers into Machi's sloppy wet sex with out little warning. " I wonder how much I can fit inside you? Midori.... The last human I made into my taker was able to store quite a bit... 6 or 7 very large things she had hidden in her mind.... I think they were called dicks?... is that right? Ive never seen one but It seems like a odd concept....."

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:26 am

With her mind practically falling to pieces, it was hard to develop an argument against any of Belzel's comments. She was destined to be a taker all along? What, in fact, was a taker? With her arms curled around Belzel's shoulders, she pulled the monster towards her. "Then make me yours. Stain me so I can't live without this pleasure~" The knight's voice sang. Then came the sweet, sweet words the knight desired to hear the most. That she was pure. That she could not be corrupted. Her heart raced once more, but not out of lust. These were feelings developing from Vanessa's own character. After struggling with her sanity through much of Shokushu, those words meant to the world to the knight... and from a monster, no less.

Vulnerable and confused, the redhead had no power to resist Belzel's grasp. She closed her eyes and locked lips with the white-haired girl once more. Not wanting to leave Belzel out of the fun, the girl also slid her hand south. Vanessa began to finger the monster. Her fingers spread Belzel's pussy, allowing it to take in the air before stroking those outer lips in a circular motion. Once she deemed it wet enough, Vanessa dipped her fingers into Belzel's folds. Curious fingers began to map out every single curve and crease inside of Belzel. Moans escaped her lips as Belzel pinched her sensitive spots. The girl tensed up, pushing her body against Belzel with a renewed vigor.

The redhead pushed Belzel down onto the bed. With the redhead towering over her, she grabbed onto one of Belzel's legs and brought it up against her shoulder. She lowered her hips down to rub herself against the monster girl's sex. The knight hugged Belzel's extended leg, squeezing her breasts between them. While she began to rock her hips down at the girl, womanly juices began to trickle down onto her. It was like the knight's lust was infectious, making the monster girl hotter with every hump. Vanessa began to run her tongue across the side of Belzel's leg. Long, passionate licks coated the monster girl's thighs.

"Am I... really that pure? Am I a good girl?"

Monsters:

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Mschi herself didn’t know how to respond, to the red head knight. How things get so mixed matched. Just moments ago the two had been dueling now they where at the whims of the monster Vanessa had sought to kill with prejudice.”I Care... about ...Vanessa...” The Japanese woman stated twitching as the cloned Bel poked at her hardened sensitive clit.

Bel taunted her with her words, but the swords woman ignored it and tried to focus on Vanessa who was being corrupted fairly easily by the monster girl. Not that she could judge considering what they had been doing prior; it was clear this was all Machi’s fault, and it was showing she was not enjoying this one bit. Mentally at least, her body was betraying her. Bel Continued talking, mentioning something about her becoming a forshaker before filling the insides of Machi’s tight sloppy wet sex. BEl even asked how much the Samurai could take inside her, a side thought was an eight inch in length by 3 inch width dildo.

Machi didn’t reply but began to try and break the hold the BEl’s had on her.”Veanessa... You are pure, and you’re better than this... So don’t fall for her traps like I did.” Machi tried to encourage her friend to not provide the sexual whims for monster.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:14 am

Alot transpired in only a few momments as Bel's words of truth reached the sexy knights lovly ears. It was inthat momment Vanessa's outlook suddenly changed a outcome Bel her self didnt even expect to truly see in the endless possiblitys that were to be. Calling her "pure" was more effctive then their kiss or curses! Drawing out such raw power! It was almost too much as Bel nearly choked on the knights energy. Vanessa managing to get the sexual upper hand as the horny red head pushed Bel into the bed and lock the white haired stranger into a passionate kiss that stole her breath away. Vanessa seemingly taking Bel's otherworldly energy, displayed by the students sudden burst of energy.

Soft sweet moans escaping Bel's lips as Vanessa lovingly kissed her agiest the bed, feeling warm finger tips teasing her moist sex as Vanessa managed to seize a level of control from the other worldly stranger. "Ah! Y-YES! YES VANESSY IS PURE! SO PURE!" Bel cried as those lips left her panting for breath. Bel cutly archng her back as she laid beneath the student as Vanessa took the 'dominate' possion and seizing Bel's leg, hitching it over her sholder as Bel suddenly let out a shout as she felt the red heads begin to grind herself agiest Bel's awaiting sex. Vanessa forcing Bel to passionatly cry to the heavens as she bucked her beutiful hips with Vanessa's own, trembling as Vanessa's silky smooth tounge gently ran over her senstive inner thigh. "AUHHHHOOOOHHHH! AUHHHHOOHHHH!"

However as one Bel laid screaming in lovly passion others were busy working on a very angry, violent, and slutty red headed samuri. Machi simply overwhelmed by the small gang of monster girls crowding around her in a fierce gang bang as they licked, rubbed, and tugged what they could of Machi's shamful sexy young body.

"OH! MACHI! You dont care about anyone.... Well other then your self..." The clone sitting abover her woukd say as she gently stroked her soft sweet cheek...(#1)

Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:13 am

(#2).... soft sweet cheeks. "You think you care but your really just selfish and want her for your self.... thats not very good or hornorable now huh... " The clone would mock as the others went to town on her sore errect nipples, biting, tugging, and nibbling on them like sweet tasty treats, while the forth even lower was vigorously rocking her two fingers into Machi's tight sloppy pussy... yet that was befor a final pump came and the digits popped free from Machi's slutty sex... only to be replaced by the size she imagined.... Two large toys had manifested out of nothing in the lucky clones hands as she guided one to Machi's pussy... whike the other she pressed to Machi's awaiting rear end afther raising her hips up to grand her self access. " Are you ready for it Ma-chi? or can you handle two more?" The two Bel's whos mouths were not full asked befor the clone holding the two toys moved on... gently pressing both into her tight young body with a double trouble.

Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:26 am

It seemed like Machi was no longer there. She could barely hear the other human, let alone listen to their demands. All she could care about was letting out the hot lust that had been built up inside of her body. The wet sound of pussy grinding could be heard. Every time the knight withdrew her hips, a bridge of womanly juices would appear between their legs. Soon enough, their wetness began to trickle down their thighs, which only sent the redhead into a higher state of frenzy. "Amazing, amazing!" Vanessa cried out in lust. Her eyes looked up at the ceiling as she picked up the pace, humping the monster girl at a faster pace. "I want to cum! I want to cum!" As the girl made her declaration, she began to rub her pussy from side to side, letting her bubblegum lips rub against the monster girls. "I-I need more! P-Please... more!" She begged, looking down at Belzel in hopes that she could take over.

Monsters:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:26 am

Machi was surrounded on all sides and every Bel seemed intent on making her cum. She could feel them all over her voluptuous body, licking the inner thighs down to her moistened still horny sex. "OH! MACHI! You don't care about anyone.... Well other then your self..." The monster girl stated, that wasn't true she had cared about her well being until it plainly obvious as to what was going on. Machi gave the monster girl a dirty look, but said nothing. as she was distracted by the numerous mouth pleasing her body. She was still trying to move, and her body was twitching with pleasure it wouldn't be long before she was overwhelmed with bliss.

THe BEls kept mocking her, she ignored she just tried to move, but now the bel finger fucking her tight snatch made sure to find sensitive area’s forcing low moans to escape her otherwise tight lips. She was loosing control , and the sounds of sex didn’t help the mood any either. She could the sounds of her wet sex beginning to fill the air.She was on verge of climaxed and tried squirming away but she was to tightly held down.”MNNNNNGH!”

A moan escaped just as the her assailant pooped free of the tight craves. Machi looked down the bel down there produced two large dildo’s undoubtedly looking to stick them in both her holes. The red said nothing as she panted, her body becoming slick with sweat, yet she was still at this monsters utter mercy. THe Two toys found their target Machi’s tight butterfly lips spreading her immensely giving her a double penertration in one hole. “Ugghhhhng” Machi cried hopelessly as she was so tightly filled.

((Sorry for taking so long just haven't been up to posting anything as of late.)

Sun May 15, 2016 5:02 am

"AUUH!" The Bel clone at Vanessa's mercy cried, feeling those stern hands gripping her petiet hips as she drove her self back into the bed, tightly clenching the bed sheets as Vanessa scissored and grinded her sex agiest the monster girls own bubble gum pussy. "AUH! NO YOUR AMAZING!" That Belzel cried back as she was bounced with every one of the knights powerful humps as it only grew rougher as Vanessa demanded more and more.

"OH! VANESSY!!!!" Bel cried as she wienced opened her eyes and blushingly gazed up at the knight with a lustful smile. "You can have more... you can take everything.... y-your my taken knight.... you will always have more then you could ever want!" Belzel claimed as she wrapped her arms around the small off Vanessa's back as the horny student fell forth. Their breasts pressing together. "You can take it all... take everything!" Vanessa's clone said agin befor she would sense a pressnce behind her as a new clone came to play. The new clones finger tips skimmed up the back of Vanessa's thighs slowly befor coming to rest just short of her awaiting sex. " C-can you you take it? Can you take me?" The Bel beneath the knight whispered softly into Vanessa's ear befor pressing her lips to the knights own to share a soft tender kiss as the new Bel clone who was possioned behind Vanessa gently cupped the red heads knights soft plump rear cheeks, groping them softly befor gently sliding her hand between her thighs as she rubbed Vanessa's...(#1)

Wed May 25, 2016 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next