View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame) 

Post Re: Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame)
Machi waited for the demon girl to reply, only for Bel to give a sharp look. Not a good move considering Machi wasn’t in a playing mood. Nor had it been a good idea to say her name slowly; it was taunting and it brought back bad memories of her childhood. She was after all analyzing everything the silver haired girl did, her action and mannerisms all of it carefully looked over. Apparently Bel wanted to go home Machis features soften a bit at this.

As a one time runaway, and having been left outside alone at an empty school she could understand the want to go home.That didn’t excuse the probable crimes she has committed on the on un-suspecting individuals at the school. Vanessa’s reaction to this was.. Well comforting a mother trying to sooth the sadness of a child. It didn’t take long for the knight to come to her senses and release the girl from her embrace and stumbled backwards the best the other red head could.

Of course the intruder was able to pop up right into Vanessa’s face and kiss her. It seemed like a really passionate kiss, and Machi was lost to a reaction. She hadn’t realized she was blushing brightly, to the point that her brown skin seemed to be afire. It wasn’t until Vanessa called out to her to strike against Belzel did she snap out of her stunned response. Like a flash of lightening Machi was moving aiming her blade to the back of the monster girls head, intending to knock her out. Then find a way to hamper her movements perhaps even neutralize them. While she thought a head the schools own Hampering device was activating slowing her down, she felt like she was sitting steal, her body wasn’t functioning like it should. She noticed the same thing when she was fighting that red mushi...

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:50 am

(Oh! Nice new picture Froyo! But I miss the ice-cream one :p)

Vanessa's warm embrace made the interdimensional being smile happly, warm and fuzzy on the inside as a hand came to rest over Vanessa's own as she held her close befor Bel suddenly turned the tables on the caring red head and suprisd her with a sneaky kiss as she pressed up agiest the caught off guard student.

It was a suprise that neither of them expected (not even Bel her self honestly) as she lovingly pressed up agiest Vanessa held that prolonged kiss for a time. Bel tasting Vanessa's lips as the student would feel the silver haired girls tounge dart past her own lips as she wreseled her tounge agiest the students own for the momments leading up to Vanessa having enough of their short make out session, pushing Bel away with a rough shove.

"Huh!?" It wasnt a suprise really that Vanessa pushed her away afther realizing the shock of that kiss, yet Bel's eyes still lite up with a flash of confusion as her lips were suddenly torn from Vanessa's own as her petie form stumbled backwords right into Machi's swing with that heavy wooden blade. "W-whoa!" Bel yelped as she stumbled.

It was like a flash of lighting! Machi quickly stepped forward and swung her sword with expert percision, yet the student felt the strange pull of the islands own strange forces agiest her perfectly aimed attack, making her swing not as fast, accurate, or strong as she normally was..... yet? by some miricle Machi managed to hit? as Machi and Vanessa both heard the sound of a heavy handed *CRACK!* as that wooden sword made connect with the side of the strangers skull, Machi knocking her off to the side as she fell to the floor as a explosion of colorful comfetti errupted from where Bel was hit by Machi's sword like some kind of impossible pinyata.

There Bel laid on her side, her eyes closed as comfettii slowly fluttered around the room in a strange confusing display of colors.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:50 am

(Thanks! I thought it was about time for another character to shine other than Vanessa x) )

Her amber eyes widened as her lips locked with Belzel's. Their warm lips pressed up against one another. As a tongue forced its way into the knight's mouth, Vanessa's tongue retreated as far back into her mouth. Yet, she could still taste the monster's saliva and soft tongue invading the redhead's mouth.

The crimson-haired girl kept her distance when the monster girl was knocked out. She was an inter-dimensional monster, so Vanessa doubted that such a blow would knock her out. The falling confetti was also troubling. "We have to get out of here." She said, before running over to where the door should've been. The strange coloration of the room hadn't changed, and it seemed like a tug on the doors wouldn't even get it open. The redhead scanned the room, finding nothing which could've been used as a battering ram. Vanessa began to run along the sides of the walls to find another escape route. They needed to find something before Belzel was awake again!

Belzel was a fool if she thought she could simply seduce Vanessa and Machi with some simple groping and kissing. They were seasoned warriors among Shokushu. If Belzel hoped to claim the girls, she'd have to overpower them first.

"Have you found an exit yet, Machi?" She called out to her friend as she rubbed the walls, hoping for a secret exit or... something! Anything!

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:35 pm

(Cecee is cute, but Vanessa’s Pic seems to fit better ... By the way BEl why’d did you have to go and say a busted pinnate. Machi thinks she killed you, she can cut up wood with a base ball bats Like Shigure from Histories Strongest Disciple Kenchi; and she knows she can.... Poor Machi is going to be scarred, and I’m putting her through a ditzy already.)

MAchi’s eye’s went wide with terror as she realized her attack landed off course with a hard crack. If she could turn as white as a sheet she would in this case. She didn’t mean to... Oh GOD! had she killed this creature. She wasn’t sure what it wanted to do exactly, still she may have just... The silver haired girl was a living being and Machi wanted to only knock her out not.... The Sword woman sword drops from her hand, she was visibly shaking. Unlike Vanessa she didn’t have any reasons to be angry, confused or even afraid; mostly because she couldn’t remember much but she wasn’t resentful or truly aware of the monsters. She suspected things, supernatural things yes but not abominations that needed to be killed. Bel wasn’t such an abomination as far as she could tell anyways.

Nor did she have a hate so to speak so she was visibly shaking up by this, besides she NEver had done this type of damage before, Broken bones and small cuts and bruises yes but never a cracked skull that for all intensive purposes was bleeding.Besides she wasn’t a killer and considering the hues of color that where dancing about, Machi was sure she busted busted the girls head wide open. She barely heard Vanessa say they needed to escape as the read headed swords woman looked at the unconscious demon girl.

When Vanessa looked over her shoulder she would see the swords woman state.” Did... I. I-I-I just... kkkkKill..” She stammered and whimpered in shock, she knew she was capable of it but killing something other than a violent monster like a mushi dragon was going against her ideal code of honor.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:32 pm

(Lol Yeah Cece is cute! I like her alot lol But the ice cream eating picturewas cute too lol.... And Machi lol I know! I read your profil and shes pretty hardcore with a sword lol I almost had you knock her head clean off! lol but I decided that was to much in the end once I thought it over lol)

It may haven been just as Machi had feared, the mysterious stranger she just wacked accrost the head with a heavy wooden sword was laying on the classroom floor seemingly out cold and not noticably brathing. The silver haired girl layed on the floor, resting on her side in what appeared to not be a comfortable pose at all as she layed there her eyes closed. Yet Machi would notice the 'girl' she may have kiled wasnt breathing nor stiring and the already concerned ans shaken samuri maiden would soon notice a line of purple blood stream over Bel's forehead, pooling on the floor beneath her head as Vanessa was heard quickly searching for a way out of this class room....

Meanwhile Vanessa would quickly realize the color returned almost instantly after their visitor was knocked out cold, yet to her fears the way out was just gone? not even a door to the supply closet was there... like some how the doors to this class room was just erased? and she didnt even notice until now when she started searching for it... however the door was gone the windows were still exactly were they were but strangy there was no seeing out side, it was to dark and hazy to see beyound the glass..... as if the school was enveloped in a dense fog.

However as the one student searched and the other paniced over her victim the colorful sparkling comfetti would continued to lightly fall in the room, as if it was unnaturaly snowing in side..... the comfetti only vanishing as they touched the floor in soft display of violet pixils disapearing.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:14 am

(Aw, thanks! Vanessa will have to take a back seat while I promote Cece some! And when is it ever too much, Belzel? Your character's crazy! :D )

Vanessa glanced over at her friend, who seemed caught up in the apparently-dead Belzel. "Machi, she's probably not dead! Look around! This weird confetti's falling out of nowhere." Although the redhead felt bad for the monster, she certainly didn't care if she was dead or not. The more she searched for an exit, the more frustrated she had become. The doors were gone. The windows were tinted a strange color. The crimson-haired girl pounded the wall in frustration.

She made her way over to her friend's side. The knight grabbed onto Machi's shoulders, desperately shaking her. "Machi, listen!" Her voice was filled with concern. "I lied, okay? Monsters do exist. They toy with us. The lot of them are criminals! Lecherous bunch! That silver-haired girl is no different. I need you to calm down, and help me find a way out. You're a courageous girl, and I need you to help me. I can't escape without you."

Monsters:

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:59 pm

(I hope Vanessa dosen;'t get too pissed at Machi :) )
The young samurai folded her arms staring at the Bels unconscious body she wasn’t sure if she was dead. It was still shocking and terrifying. There was blood pooling from the wound; She had just wanted to go home right. She was no more than a childish monster. Playful and inquisitive, outrages but still... She glanced at Vanessa the doors where gone, when had they.... Why was Vanessa okay with the fact that Machi may have killed another living begin. The other red head lowered her head in sadness and guilt overwhelming her to the point she was beginning to tear up. This wasn’t happening, this was some bad nightmare in which this wasn’t happening.

It was then that the other red head grabbed her shoulder and shook her to her senses. Machi’ looked at Vanessa, her multicolored eye’s staring into her comrades. So she was right... It wasn’t just nightmares or illuminations, or where they, she couldn’t really tell but at least Vanessa wasn’t trying to play her for a fool anymore. However it was a tad too late admit it. Glancing at bel who remained non responsive and not breathing. Machi Had to agree getting out now was the best idea.

“All right, but frist lets at least bandage the wound.... I know she may not deserve as much especially seeing as to what she said about my friend but.... I can’t just leave a being like that, at least a human one suffering in such a condition... By the way its we can’t escape where in this together.” Machi said pointing the bit of selfishness that was in her companion. Her tone was soft a little shaky but stern seemingly she manage to regain some of her Samurai honor as she removed her shirt and proceeded to remove the loin cloth she used on her breast. letting the girth of those breast be seen as she approached Bel and bandaged the wound. Though she had but her shirt back on she hadn’t button the shirt up showing more concern in mending the wound she caused

“Besides.” She stated as she worked.”If she lives and we subdue her she can elaborate on what she meant by the others coming after us... And the true motives of this school.” When finished with that she would turn to her companion buttoning up her shirt... she still looked sick to her stomach but at least she was moving despite herself; It may have been wrong to plausibly save the monster girl to attack more victims, but they still needed information, and Machi wanted to end the real monsters not the child like entity that laid helplessly on the ground. Her honor wouldn’t stand for it, simply because how many times had she been that child sprawled out bleeding and helpless. How many blows had she taking to her head from tyrannical sisters. She would be no better than them if she didn’t have proof other than words, and suggestive actions.

Her hands clenches as she thinks about her past.”You can hate me for this, but I would be no different those who had down the same to me for less... I can’t just kill with no foundation to do so, unlike you I can’t say if these monsters have attacked me or even exist without second guessing. It my Bushido code judge not others until you have proof to past judgement then sentencing in other way is dishonorable... We have no proof of her heinous crimes, other than her words to which we can’t truly relay upon; if she is as bad as you say then I shall fine the proof and pass accurate judgment, then finish her as required.” This was mostly impart because she wasn’t too sure if Midori wouldn’t have willing submit to Bels whims. A part of her side she would but her current memory said no. still everything up till now Machi was strong unwavering, yet now she was weak and frightened a little baby dragon who was only big and strong on certain things. But she was also weak and fallible as any other human.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:47 pm

Bel rested unresponsive the whole time as the two aruged and spoke their feelings to each other while stuggling to decide what to do with Bel's unconcious or possibly dead body spralled out befor them. Yet lucky one student apparently had a heart and choose to atleast lay the strange visitor in a more comfortable possion on the floor as Machi cried over her, even bandage her wounded head with a strange piece of cloth the samuri used to tie down her lovly boobs! If Bel wasnt unconcious shes doubted she could help her self too the students lovly breasts! Yet alas the thing were as they were and she missed that golden oppertunity.

Meanwhile was twords the end of Machi's rant did the strangers begn to stir awake as her rainbow hued eyes opened as the shower of comfetti slowly stopped, yet the two were probley too engaged in each others comversation to notice Bel sit up with cute wince and hiss of pain as she held her sore forehead head.

"Tsss...Ow.. ow.. ow!" Bel said out loud as she looked around the classroom with a pained look in her eyes as she held her cute bandaged head. "uhh.... Where am I? What happened?.... " Bel said out loud agin as she looked around room with a dazed and confused look in her strange other worldly eyes afther scanning the room slowly, finilly noticing the two girls who were both talking beside her as Bel timidly worked up the courage to gently reach out and tugg on the samuri's sleeve. "E-excuse me? do you know where I am? or..." The stranger said timidly befor she paused to think on the name she could not remainber. "o-or who I am?" She said to the two honestly, stuggling to recall her own name or reason of being here now. Yet the longer the stranger sat besde the two the more she gazed around the room looking at the two of them and her self as her rosy cheeks grew redder as she realized her own revealing attire. "W-what a-am I wearing?"

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:41 am

((Is it safe to assume the girls can leave the kendo room? If not I'll fix up this post!))

Oh, Vanessa was pissed. After months of being attacked by monsters, the knight didn't have a grain of sympathy for them. They were all the same, as far as she was concerned. Did that make the redhead racist? Or monsterist? Who knew. Maybe she'd coin a term after she exposed these monsters to the world. But anyways, that was thinking far ahead in the future. At the moment, Machi seemed to be too occupied patching Belzel up. "Machi, that monster is the same as the rest! She threatened your friend, and probably has already raped a bunch of other girls!" She pointed at the unconscious monster. The redhead grabbed the samurai's arm and pulled her along. "I'm trying to save you, damn it! What if we don't make it out of here? She's an inter-dimensional monster-thing and we're normal humans. Her well-being is the last thing I'd be worrying about." It was rare for Vanessa to ever swear.

As the redheads argued between each other, they failed to notice Belzel waking up. It was the knight's reaction to grab onto her sword. She was about to strike the white-haired monster, only to listen to it speak. She seemed so helpless, that it surprised Vanessa. The girl dropped her weapon, face palming herself. "You have got to be kidding me..." She took a deep breath. "Look... we don't even know your time. She didn't ever tell us her name, did she, Machi? Anyways, let's get out of here first. We'll talk later."

The crimson-haired girl walked over to the door, sliding it open. If it weren't for Machi, the knight would've left Belzel there to rot. She directed the girls to her dorm room. It was nice and organized. The other half of her room was relatively empty. Vanessa's old roommate had moved out. "Put the monster on that bed. I'll get some tea from the cafeteria." With that, Vanessa left the room.

Monsters:

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:19 am

Machi and Vanessa argued by ethics. Machi didn’t entirely disagree however assuming that all of them forced themselves on students could be misguided. Or so she at least thought. There was no proof of her crimes when and if such evidence produced itself she would do what was necessary. For though there was no point in jumping to conclusions without proof. Things certainly heated up when Vanessa grabbed her by the arms pulling her away, resulting in MAchi violently removing her arm from the girls grasp. She gave a sharp glare. She didn’t mind the cursing giving the situation.

“FRIST OF ALL NEVER GRAB ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN.” The samurai said in a threatening tone. Her gaze was like razor sharp ice. Despite her own inner conflict and shear fear that she may have mortally wounded another being; She looked particularly fierce. She took a step a way from the other red head as she gathered herself.

”Besides she can’t be that powerful I...” She glances away looking over shoulder brifely as she thought about it.” She can be subdued and this proof it that she can... Assuming she’s still alive that is.” She explained. It was then that BEl woke and pulled on her skirt to get her attention.

Looking down she felt like an older sister looking down at an injured little sister. Relief came across her face; knowing she hadn’t killed any one was a welcoming event. Though the silver haired monster girl had lost her memory. leaving both the Knight and Samurai at a loss. It was strange that this creature would be so helpless. Perhaps attacking had been to reckless on her part. The thought of her friend being attacked angered her deeply, though Midori as far as her subconscious recalled, knew she was likely to have consensual sex with Bel.

‘ I’m afraid Vanessa is right, you didn’t give you’re name I’m Afraid...” BEls reactions to her clothing was adorable and a little sad, considering just moments before she hardly cared about such a thing. Thinking quickly she knew where to get some decent clothing for the teen. “Don’t worry we will get you something decent to wear but for now we should leave this place, before we get into trouble.” Machi said aiding the rainbow eyed teen to Vanessa’s room.

There she placed the monster girl on the bed to rest. She watched over her while Vanessa provided some tea. leaving the two alone for the time being. She said nothing just merely found a place to sit while she waited.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Bel tugged on the girs skirt, tryingto get the kind ones attention only to suddenly flinch with a yelp of fear as she cover her head in fright. "AAhhh!" Bel cried as Vanessa acted so violently twords her, gripping that sword tightly as she moved to strike her with intent to kill, yet somthing in the red heads heart forced her to rethink her decision of ending the stranger once and for all seeing that she dropped her wooden sword and calmed down displayed with a facepalm over her angry features.

"Y-you dont? I-i didnt? B-but I know I have one?.... W-what should I be named?" Bel said timidly, asking herself, her voice shaking as she cowered behind Machi, her rainbow colored shifting eyes darting between Machi and Vanessa, with a worried and confused look on her cute features, yet out of fear Bel avoided eye contact with the secific red head who wanted nothing more then to harm her or leave her for dead, Bel feeling Vanessa's sheer dislike of her as she cowered behind Machi a safe place from Vanessa

Yet as the two considered matters, Bel looked over her manner of dress, blushing at her lack of modestly weaing the skimpy little outfit she appeared in, a thing Machi seemed to find ammusing yet Bel didnt notice the girls smile befor she gazed upwords to Machi as she heard te girl speak of leaving this room and making her more decent.

"Rp-really? Y-you do? W-where?" Bel repeated shyly as she cluched Machi's skirt befor she felt Machi assist her to her feet only to stuggle on weak knees as the stranger fell into the students pillowy chest once, needing help as she walked on a weak pair of legs, hardly balacing if not for Machi's assistance as the trio left the kendo club room and slowly made their way to Vanessa's dorm room...

The strangers odd eyes poping as te students door opened to her room. "Whoa!" Bel said with amazment as she looked around Vanessas room, handing on Machi as she was sat onto Vanessa's former roommates bed....(#1)

Last edited by Belzel on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:49 am

(#2).... former roomates bed. "Wow! Look at this place! you live here!? Its so nice!" Bel said with amazment in her voice as her strange alien eyes took in the room befor she was layed down onto the students bed with a siple plop, Bel resting her cute tired head on a soft pillow befor Vanessa and Machi exchanged some afew words. The mean knight soon left her dorm rom with the mention of fetching some tea, leaving Machi and Bel alone... Yet Bel would timidly wave bye bye to Vanessa befor she left. "Be carful.."

Bel woukd rest there on Vanessa's empty bed, her eyes scanning the room befor she came to look twords Machi as the samuri who wounded her wondered the room. Bel's eyes hafe massed, tired with a headach of confusion as she rested there on the students soft bed, softly breathing afther she rolled onto her back. Machi seeing Bel's more then exposed body softly breathing as her chest rose and fell enticing her modest breast as she exhaled, yet as Machi wondered about she would soon feel a tug on her skirt as Bel reached out to get the samuri's attention as Machi passed close enough by the bed.

Bel would tug on the samuri's skirt and gaze up at her worriedly, her eyes wincing. "D-dont go.... Sit with me please... M-my head hurts... really bad...I'm scared.." Bel asked as she gazed up Machi with big cute rainbow hued eyes.

--

Meanwhile Vanessa would be off to fetch the tea from the cafeteria, quickly movingthrough the dimily lite halls where the bossy red head would have the strange feeling of being watched as out of the cornor of her eye she would notice a shadowy figure looming over her, only to suddenly turn and look to nothing at all.

Eventually Vanessa would make her way to the school cafateria where she would recall getting tea befor only to open the mess hall's door to discover a very familure face. It was the stranger! The weird monster girl who ambushed them, sitting calmly on a long table, kicking her green stocking...(#2)

Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:20 am

(#3).... green thigh high stocking covered legs as she waved to the knight with a silly smile..... yet this was impossible? Wasnt she back in the bed room with Machi? How coud she possibly be in two places at once! However by now Vaneesa probly knew the stranger wasnt bound by their laws of reality.

"High Vanessy!" Bel said with a giggle as she waved at the student. "Hows my head? You and Machi smacked me pretty hard! That wasnt very nice! But thats ok Im a fast healer! I dont blame you." Bel woud giggle as she played around, sticking her tounge out at Vanessa as she knocked on her own head with a gentle tap, making a hollow noise. "I would have smack me to kill me too!"

Bel would find her own jokes amusing as she laughed befor Vanessa's would suddenly find the stranger by her side, the white haired girl standing closly to the knight, puckering her lips yet as Vanessa would feel a kiss grace her cheek while inher hands she would find her self holding a nicly carved wooden box and the next thing she knew Bel was gone... Vanessa left alone agin with a smooth dark oak box covered in strange other worldly symbols carved into it...... things were only getting weirder.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:03 am

Vanessa raised her voice too, hoping to drown out the samurai's own voice. "So, you're giving me all this attitude when I try to save you, but when a monster gropes you, it's perfectly fine?!" It was hard staying on the same page as Machi, especially when she didn't understand how evil these monsters were. If Belzel was a kind monster, then she surely wouldn't have sent them to an unknown dimension just to molest them. The knight felt proud, if anything, that she witnessed the fall of the monster. It meant that monsters could be beat- that the redhead wasn't fighting an impossible battle.

---

She turned her head around, feeling as though eyes were staring at her. Did it have to do with the strange pyramid-shape that appeared in the practice room? The knight picked up the pace, hoping to grab the green tea and return to Machi's side as soon as possible. Something was wrong. When she quickly swung the doors open, her eyes shot daggers at the monster across the table. "You..." The knight growled, looking around for a weapon. Nothing within range... Just as she was about to pounce, something warm pressed against her cheek. The girl's eyes widened, taking a step back in surprise. A kiss was planted on her cheek, and a mysterious box in her hand. She had no time to react, though her heart definitely raced afterwards. Her body became excited for a moment. "What...?" She quickly grabbed some green tea packets and prepared the drink as soon as possible. Storing it in a reliable thermos, the crimson-haired girl tied the item around her hip. She held onto the strange box and rushed back to her dorm room.

When Vanessa came back, she threw the door open. "Machi! Are you alright?!"

Monsters:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:38 pm

Trying to drown out the Samurai was like trying to out yell a blow horn. “ I was the one saving you bakka, and not only that there’s a chance that my friend was willing participant... If you had paid my words any mind I did say I would finish her if any proof had been given; so far I have none.” This was a logical stance given she hardly remember only one attack she had been faced with. The fact was this was all Vanessa’s prejudice and the Samurai wasn’t sure if it was just or not. Though Vanessa accusation that it was okay for her to be groped was going too far.

“also note I did respond distastefully to her actions, furthermore I do not...” She takes a step closer to the other head with a face saying don’t press you’re luck or else look. Her Japanese Accent threatening to become full Japanese language as she spoke.” Condone any molestation of my body as being okay! Inciting such propaganda from a opposition is rather shallow and petty thinking process.... Inciting more of that... Will be an insult to my honor, an insult I will not let slide a second time.” A clear line had been drawn, there where certain things one did not speak to the Samurai, and implying that it was okay to be molested was one of those things. Shaken she maybe, scared and fearing that she had gone against her normal pacifist ways was weighing heavily on her. However Vanessa was becoming a clear target for the Machi to lash out at. Given the circumstances this was not the time nor the place.

Further more the Red head’s brown skin was flush not with modesty or embarrassment but clear pent up rage. Both girls would a strong aura of angry, something primal in nature that was never meant to be tampered with. Bel would see a faint form of a fiery dragon thanks to be an inter-dimensional being. It was clear that Machi could be just as scary as Vanessa. Perhaps even more so.

------

Bel looked around the room, it was quiet the standard living space, however the Knight had done a heck of a job sprucing up the place. Eventually Bel would lay on the bed while Machi found a long t-shirt for the girl to wear. It didn’t look to belong to Vanessa, perhaps it belonged to the old roommate. Either way it was something to give to the girl as they awaited Vanessa’s return. Machi tried to think of a way to solve the growing animosity between her and the Knight. They where on the same path, or so it seemed, furthermore had an interest in finding out the reasons for these monsters. She had been lying to herself when she played it off that she was only trying to joke about knowing about the beings here. No, not entirely. Images of the time she and Midiori where in woods together. The Red mushi large phallus stretching her to the brink, glimpses of battle. In all it was nothing more snips of pieces she wasn’t even sure where real.

She couldn’t say with certainty what these creatures wanted like Vanessa. She hadn’t been attacked as far as she could tell, but her subconscious and heart told her otherwise. She was an even greater victim than Vanessa; she had clear line Machi was caught up in a dense fog, with only her instincts guiding her. She felt Bel tug on her skirt dragging her from her deep thinking.
She was begging for Machi to sit with her, and not leave. Well the red head had no plans to leave, Sighing and unable to ignore the silver haired woman’s cute request Machi obliged. Sitting down and lay Bels head on her lap while she massaged her head as gently as she could. Using techniques to sooth the beings pain.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next