View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame) 

Post Re: Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame)
Vanessa's encounter in the cafeteria left her shaken and confused. It all happened so fast that the Knight couldnt even belive it happened, only proof was feeling of that kiss on her cheek and that strange box the stranger left her with. Yet even stranger the box had no clear ways to open it, even if the Knight took a look befor making her green tea as hastly as she could. However on Vanessa's way back she would feel that errie feeling of being watched agin and the shadowy figures just outside of her field of vision reaching twords her on her way to her dorm as sometimes she would even feel a hand skim closly over her rear end or her lower back, almost testing her....

Meanwhile back in Vanessa's dorm Machi and the strange guest were alone. The strange laying dizzy on the vacant bed while the gorgious samuri found her a oversized tea shirt to wear.... yet with out assistance Bel never bothered to put it on... since she had no clue how. However she drapped the shirt over her torso like a blanket befor she bugged Machi to sit with her, getting the samuri to forget about how annoyed she was as Machi moved to Bel's side taking a seat, even letting the silver haired stranger rest her tired sore head in the redheads lap where Machi would see a faint smile of happyness grace her features as those odd eyes of hers closed shut softly as Bel enjoyed Machi soothing massage on her head.

"Uhm..." Bel whimpered, Machi noticing her features to wince as her body trembled as she gently messaged the strange girls sore skull. Yet the more Machi stroked Bel's sore head the more the soothing the samuri's gentle touches became as the students technique began to work wonders on Bel's pain. "Uhm... T-that nice...uhm.. mhm..." Bel whispered as she squirmed slightly in Machi's lap, nussling her head agiest the students lap to get comfortabe as she closed her rainbow hued eyes to rest as Machi did her best to make Bel's pain as bearable as possible.....(#1)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:21 am

(#2).... as possible.

Later it didnt take Machi long to discover Bel fell asleep cutly in her lap during the soft gentle head message. Yet every now and then Machi noticing Bel let out a soft whimper as she jumped slightly due to the sore spot on her cracked head being touched or when the samuri attempted to move out from under her as Bel used Machi as a pillow, Machi finding the strange girl gently gripping the hem of her skirt in her sleep almost refusing to let her get away.

"uhm..D-dont... go..." Bel would whimper in her sleep, nussling her cute sleepy head down into Machi's lap where the samuri would soon feel Bel turn her head face down into her lap. Bel's sleepy movments causing Machi's skirt to ride up accidently as the stranger fell asleep with her head partly under the samuri's skirt and face down between her legs..... just as Vanessa the knight came back into the room most likly seeing the misleading display....

Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:56 am

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Vanessa dropped the magical box before her. It's true, while the knight initially wanted to lunge at the monster girl and stab her in the neck, but something caused her to pause. Her friend seemed relatively calm, and upon a second glance, there wasn't anything indecent going on. The crimson-haired girl let out a sigh. She unclipped the thermos from her hip and brought out three mugs, pouring the tea from it. She squeezed some honey and milk into it, before swirling the substances together. And thus, milk tea was served. She set two cups on her former roommate's desk, while taking the third for herself. She sat on the bed and began to sip the tea. If she attacked the monster girl now, then Machi would come to her defense. This issue caused the knight to think about it for a few moments. She eventually decided that the reappearance of Belzel was too much. She set the mug aside and rose to her feet.

"Monster, explain this box." The redhead kicked the box over to Machi's feet. She came closer, placing both hands on her hips. She was ready to draw her knife the moment Belzel did something wrong. "You would be dead if Machi wasn't here..." She glanced over to the samurai girl. "Do you know who I saw in the cafeteria? This girl! She stalked me to the cafeteria. Don't you see, she's trying to split us apart! Something's off, Machi. If you don't unhand her at this moment..." Vanessa hated doing this, but it was for Machi's own good. She reached behind her back and pulled out a flip knife. Indeed, quite menacing as she stared down her friend. "I'll liberate you from her grasp."

((This is, perhaps, my darkest post on Shokushu yet))

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Machi had been working the sleeping silver haired teen out between her legs. It was cute but her head didn't belong under her skirt and in-between her legs. At first Vanessa didn't see it that way at first. As it was stated by her angry shout. The knight had dropped the box doing this causing Machi to look up at her. There wasn't anything happening so the fellow student just made the tea. The tea served was milk tea, she preferred green tea but this was rather good as well. There was a deep silence and the Samurai could feel the knight thinking. There was foreboding since of angry and hatred filling the room.Machi knew the student was up to something. Finally the student gently place her cup down then stood kicking the box over to Machi's feet. Demanding Bel explain its existence.

The Lighting in the room hid the other redheads face slightly. making her even more anonymous as she took a step closer to the both of the. Machis eye's narrowing as she felt the killer instinct rise. What was she planning. Surely she wasn't rash enough to attack. Her hand moved slightly towards her back. She was armed... "Vanessa calm you're self." Machi said seeing the girl becoming more and more menacing towards the wounded Bel.

The Tension was rising. Vanessa's next words raised an eyebrow."She never left this room Vanessa." Machi said sternly standing to face the teen head on. Concerned for the other student. She wasn't denying that something was off, there was no one around no students, no natural sounds, just dead unnatural silence. It was like they where in a different worlds, a replica. "If anyone is splitting us apart its you're unwilling to think... I froze awhile ago because I was afraid I had killed a harmless individual. Which even now remains harmless... You are making a claim that I can honestly say is false."

As she finished the Knight pulled out a knife, she was trying too stare her down.Had Vanessa already forgotten. Machi out clashed her in every way, fighting the Samurai was metaphorically suicide. The other red wouldn't even last a second in armed combat against her. Bel however would fair so well. Vanessa spoke of liberation yet her hatred was poison to her soul, with good reason it would seem still the girl was being erratic. Her hatred was enslaving her to be reckless and violent, she wasn't thinking clearly. Machi wouldn't allow herself to be captured, wooed maybe, but this Bel at least was sweet and innocent as far as she could tell.

"Vanessa I'm going to tell once... Put away the blade and sit down." Machi's voice was robotic like, clear and harsh. Stern and unforgiving, there was no implying that Machi would fight there simply was and nothing else. Her body was ready for a counter maneuver should the Knight disregard her waring.

(( Sadly, this is causing the two perfect companions to become perfect enemies :( That was not my intention but oh well I guess different ethics equals conflict sooner or latter.))

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Machi couldnt denie how cute Bel looked sleeping in her lap, it was like having an adorable sick friend who wanted nothing more then for you to just be there as the wounded stranger nussling up agiest the student soft thighs, accidently working her head beneath Machi's skirt in her slumber, hot breath rolling over Machi's covered sex as Bel let out a soft sigh as she relaxed. Yet Bel soon only to cutly whimper agin as the samuri tried to work her out from under her skirt as Bel jousaled slightly in her sleep as she was disturbed, Machi only feeling the soft hugg on her hips grew tighter begging Machi not to leave. "D-dont....leave... please...big sis..." Bel mummbled in her sleep befor the door to the students room opened and a very suprised and angry Vanessa entered the room.

Bel wasnt very coherent right at that momment as she stirred slightly as Vannesa yelled. Causing Bel to jump with the suprise of a loud noise, yet not enough to wake her it seemed as Bel simply snoozed for the time being as Vannesa put together three cupps of tea and placed them out for the three, yet Bel never touched her cup due to her dazed, and confused, sleepy state.

Vanessa soon had enough it seemed as the worried Knight eventually stude up and kicked that strange wooden box over as it clattered acrost the floor befor resting at Machi's feet. It was a strange box, hand carved it seemed into a perfect squar box with strange carving grafts and marks on each face. Vanessa didnt get a awnser out of Bel however as the stranger layed sleeping, even as the knight held her hips and glared at her cute bandaged covered head resting on Machi's lap.....(#1)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:37 pm

(#2)..... Vanessa would see one of the strangers dialated rainbow hued eyes open half massed as she confusingly looked about as if not sure where she was. "B-but....but your nice to Vanessa.... " Bel woukd whisper, sounding wounded befor she closed her eyes and rested agiest Machi's lap befor what fallowed could only be discribed as scary as Machi stude up, forcng Bel to whine as she was pushed from her lap, only to rest agin on the guest bed as the two students soon argued it out into hat ended in a sinister stare down.

However with all the noise Bel's eyes rolled open once agin, seeing the heroic samuri standing between her and Vanessa the knight as Bel slowly rose of the bed as te bed sheet spilled off her covered torso, revealing one of Vanessa's oversized tea shirts Machi dress the wounded 'monster' in as the large garment fell over one of Bel sholders creating a even cuter image of the stranger for Machi to fight for.

"D-dont fight!.... Please stop fighting!" Bel shouted, trying to make her voice heard over the sound of there loud arguing as the two students yelled at each other. "S-stop .... p-please!...stop ut! I... I dont know what I did to make you both fight.... B-but friends shoudnt fight!..." Bel cried out over the two inorder to be heard. Tears forming in the strangers pretty eyes befor she paused and winced, reaching up to hold her head softly in pain. "Ow ow ow..."

Meanwhile with Bel's out burst begging the two to stop fighting Machi would notice a shinny katanna leaning agiest the bed beside where she was standing, while Vanessa would suddenly find her self holding a sword her self.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

As soon as the weapon materialized in her hands, she stared right back at Belzel, then to the samurai girl. "You see this?" Vanessa said in disgust. She held the weapon up, extending her arm so that the weapon would point at the monster girl's throat. "She created these oh-so convenient weapons for us to fight! The truth is, she wants us to fight, to separate us! Don't you see?" She sliced the weapon through the air, enjoying the sound of the lashed wind. In fact, it reminded her of the stories of brave knights she read as a little girl. No amount of begging could change the knight's mind. That sly monster had placed up something interesting- allowing the both of them to fight against one another. But still, the crimson-haired girl tried to reach out to her friend. "If we use these swords against her, we might have a chance! She's practically laughing at us on the inside!"

In truth, samurai and knights never got along together. Though Vanessa never thought about it, it was clear right now that Vanessa and Machi wouldn't see eye to eye. "I'm... sorry, Machi." She whispered, lowering her head. "If you won't step aside, I'll take you out. It's... for your own good." She held the sword in front of her. "And I will win. I'll show you that there's much more to fighting than simple kendo." She said coldly. With a quick jab, she lunged forward with her sword. The redhead wanted to test the samurai's reactions.

Monsters:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:01 pm

The weapons materialized out of then air as bel clutched her head. This was some type of trick, but Machi wasn’t if Bel, this one at least was responsible it seemed that she had no control over her actions at the moment. Bel was shouting for the two stop fighting. To which Machi was willing to comply with out of simple necessity of the situation. However the knight wasn’t hearing it, she refused to reason, and blamed the materialization of weapons on the silver haired monster. Going so far was to point the weapon at the defenseless creature.

“I see the blades Vanessa. But what happens if you kill her and where stuck here... You know just as well as I do this isn’t right, were somewhere that we are supposed to be, can’t you sense that!” Machi snapped her own anger boiling to the point of rage once more. Why was it just a while ago they where getting along fine. Now they where at each-others throats. This wasn’t some monsters manipulation, it was too people with different ideal and morals clashing here.

“Don’t you get it where pitting ourselves against one another not her Damn it!” Her hand flings to Bel as she says while the other red head swings her sword in the air. The gentle rifts of air telling just how sharp it truly was. Vanessa’s words and actions, her presence of rage and kill intent was more than reason to be on guard.

In long History the East never saw eye to eye with the West. Never more where traditions, ideals, and religions where different. They where the same class, but of different worlds. Machi’s heart was pounding in her ears as she shook her head no, to not do it as the girl lowered her head, readying her blade as she spoke her final words. The last truly testing her Honor... Fine if the Knight wished to fight then she shall learn how a true samurai fights.

She was a true blur as she moved practically disappearing avoiding the attack and finding herself behind Vanessa. A swift hard kick to the girls stomach sent the other red head into the wall and nightstand with a loud crash. As she grabs the Katana .

“You’re right Vanessa.” Machi said cold and distant.”There is more to fighting than Kendo...” There a metal of silence as she took a up traditional swordsman stance, her multi-colored eyes were expressionless as they meet the recovering Vanessa’s eye’s.”And you’re fool to believe I don’t know this... Come then... I’ll show the might of a Samurai foolish Knight!”

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:42 pm

"N-nn...uhm.... stop..." The white haired stranger said softly begging the two to stop their fighting as tears formed in her rainbow hued eyes as she held her head in honest pain. Bel winced with a hiss of pain as her head throbbed with a horrible headach befor Bel slowly looked up just in time to see the long metallic blade Vanessa held in her hands become pointed in her directions, hardly a inch from her cute face.

A sudden gasp coukd be heard fallowed by a look of sheer fear! come over Bel's face as thise rainbow ued eyes opened widly and she gritted her pearly white teeth. "Ah! D-dont hurt me! Please! W-what did I do!" Bel cried with fright, her cries sounded over the samuri's and the knights arguing only proving how afraid the monster girl was befor she recoiled back in Vanessa's old room mates bed inorder to stay clear of that strangly perfectly sparkling blade.

"S-stop fight please! Please stop! I dont want to be here!" Bel cred in fear agin as things began to get even more heated between the protective samuri and the inquisitive knight as things quickly began to reach their boiling points befor Vanessa finnilly snapped! and took the first swing! Yet with Machi's skill and quick relfexs the samuri made short work of the knights attack with her own combat manuver that sent Vanessa spiriling into the night stand by the bed, sending everything on its surface crashing to the floor as Bel screamed in strarted fright agin. "STOP IT! STOP FIGHTING! PLEASE STOP!"

Meanwhile as Vanessa came crashing to her floor from Machi's massive ass kick, the knight would hear the sound of a echoing laughter near by befor a whisper came to her ears only, so close that she almost felt the breath on her neck and her earlobe. " thats it.... keep fighting blind mortal.... dont forget to break open the box I gave you.... its a special suprise..." The femine voice would laugh. The voice was ghosty and disimbodied, even stranger Vanessa was the only one who could hear it.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:29 am

The intention behind the jab was to lure Machi out. It was clear by her outbursts at times that the girl was very... emotionally explosive (But, who was Vanessa to talk?). Before she was even able to employ her counter, she felt something press up against her stomach. Before she was able to figure out what it was, the knight found her body flying against the nightstand, effectively breaking the furniture and sending a wave of soreness through her muscles. She could feel pieces of wood digging against her back. The crimson-haired girl groaned in pain, slowly rolling over to the side. "Aaaahh..." It took a few breaths before the knight slowly rose back to her feet. The samurai's speed was impressive. In fact, Vanessa wasn't sure how she was supposed to counter such a thing. "Foolish knight...?" She whispered under her breath, before looking up at the samurai. Her amber eyes alone told the samurai of her various struggles, and what she had to endure. There was a hint of loneliness in the girl's eyes, though no words escaped her lips to confirm such a feeling.

She bit her bottom lip and reached for the large sword. Grasping it in hand, the girl calmed her breath. She held it up defensively, readying herself for a second round. Vanessa was tired. She was tired of trying to be the savior, when all that happened was her being hurt. If she was going to be the enemy, then she damn as well was going to be a good one. "Machi, you're right. Belzel's innocent, and I'm the enemy. The moment you lose is the moment I'll kill my first monster."

Then, a voice began to chime in her head. Clearly disoriented and emotionally a wreck, the knight wasn't too sure what to make out of it. Was it her own voice, or was it Belzel's voice commanding her? The crimson-haired girl looked over at the monster girl. "Don't worry, you won't be here for long." She said coldly, eyeing the monster. Now was the time for action. Vanessa charged towards Machi again, with both hands tightly gripping the handle of her sword. But, her target wasn't Machi, and it wasn't Belzel. Listening to the voice, the knight immediately smashed the box, allowing small woodchips to fly into the air. Before she even checked what laid inside, the redhead continued to drive her sword at the samurai.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Both Red heads where living up to the rumors that red heads had short tempers. Both where passionate, both reasons to stand against the other. Machi couldn’t that something was pitting them against the other but so far it was mere ideology that antagonizing the other. The kick connected showing just what she could do when wanted to, yet that wasn’t enough, and it was clear to Machi that Vanessa was able to take hit. Then again Machi determined that earlier hadn’t determined was the girls fighting style so far it appeared she didn’t have one. There was struggle in the girls eyes and since of loneliness. Machi’s was familiar with that look as she often saw it in her own eye’s. They had same feelings but drastically different problems and ideals. It was too late to stop this fight with words.

"Machi, you're right. Belzel's innocent, and I'm the enemy. The moment you lose is the moment I'll kill my first monster." Those words bothered Machi, she was only the villain do to current state of things. Saying Bel was innocent wasn’t just a coping mechanism, she was trying to justify this fight. Fine if that what was needed then so be it she would be the Villain. She braced herself for an attack only to watch Vanessa break the box on the floor splintering it to pieces. The red headed samurai barely had time to register its contents before her opponent charged at her sword posed for stabbing. As pro-usual the Knight charged head on as he had did during their training session. Swinging downwards to drive the blade down and then use her shoulder to attempt to push Vanessa back.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:12 pm

There it was agin the look on the stranger face, the look of sheer fear as she watched the pair fight it out. Bels other worldly eyes opening widely in what both could ony tell was real fear of being killed by the out of control knight as her cute face turning pale, her snow white hair stude on end as Vanessa made her threat twords the lost monster girl very clear scaring the wits out of Bel as she simply put her back to the wall and screamed in terror. "NO! I-I'M NOT A MONSTER! M-MACHI SAVE ME!! PLEASE!" Bel screamed out to her new friend as she trembling in honest fear afther covering her poor bandaged up head as a desprite means to protect her self from the outrageous knight

No body knew what Vanessa was going to do next as she gripped that swords hilt firmly.... (well a certan reality warping being did but thats beside the point).... The terrorfied stanger behind the out of control knight was to afraid to look while Machi was only fignting in self defense to protect herself and the scared and comfused monster girl on Vanessa's room mates bed. Both hearing Vanessa's cold rant twords the situation as the fire haired knight looked for reasons to justify her violent attack befor she broght down that sword. To both their suprise neither one of them were the intended target of her mighty blow.... Yet the strange carved box that rested on the floor was smashed into a million pieces.

Vanessa broke the box as in the same instant she felt a cold chilling wave of energy wash through the room, fallowed by a tremor that shook her enitre dorm, knocking pictures off the wall, cups off the table, and other things that were not secured befor the three would hear the loud sounds of glass cracking? Coming from all around them.... yet it wasnt Vanessa's windows, cups, or her picture frames breaking agiest the floor..... but the sound came from the walls?

.....(#1)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 am

(#2)......

"O-oh! no! W-whats happening!? Uh..Erghh..... N-no not now! Not now?! S-stop! No! Y-your.... Uh! my head hurts! " Bel mummbled painfuly she held her poor head in pain, wincing in sorness befor things began to get weird as the trio would begin to slowly notice brightly glowing hairlne cracks forming on the dorm rooms four walls as this reality began to slowly fall apart as piece by piece sections chipped away from the dorm room's walls, exposing a vast cosmos of empty space beyond as the students 'box' was cracked opened.

"Wow! Vanessy!!! I think I'm falling in love with you!" The voice in the knights head would giggle agin, annoyingly echoing in her ears. " Dont stop fighting now you can take her!"

Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 am

Doubt crept into Vanessa's mind as she saw the monster girl cry out in displeasure. Was she... innocent after all? However, it was far too late to turn back. The crimson-haired girl expected her friend to dodge out of the way again. Instead, the samurai leaned her shoulder into the knight. Caught off by it, the girl was once more sent tumbling backwards. She dropped her sword and began digging her nails into the side of her skirt. The redhead had the wind knocked out of her, and desperately tried to breath some life back into herself. Once she regained her composure, the redhead looked around at the apparent earthquake. A quick glance at the wreckage of the box showed nothing inside. Or at least, nothing she could see. "W-what...?" The shocked knight held her arms up to her face for protection as her room was nearly shattered. The girl decided not to grab her weapon. Instead, she ran towards the monster girl. Gripping onto Belzel's shoulders, she pulled the monster into her arms, squeezing the little girl tightly.

The girl's fear seemed too real... too genuine. It broke Vanessa's heart that she had tortured and scared this girl to death. This wasn't who she was, nor who she wanted to be. Vanessa was supposed to be a protector. Had her duties blinded her into a single-minded pursuit? The knight began to think of possibilities for Belzel's innocent character. Perhaps she was a split personality from the original Belzel they faced. Whatever the answer was, it was clear that the knight had made a grave mistake. "I-I'm sorry...!" She whimpered as she embraced the little girl. Her breasts pressed up in the monster's face. The soft fabric of her clothing was second only to her breasts. Her arms squeezed the girl, hoping to protect her from their shattering reality. The sight of the two gave off the image of a caring mother and her daughter.

It was clear the voice ringing in her ears weren't her own thoughts. "Stop calling me that!" Vanessa called out into the dark space. It was a cute nickname, but the last thing Vanessa wanted was for a hostile monster to be giving her those nicknames. "You're crazy if you think I'll fight her like this! Why don't you get out of my head and stop being a coward?" Vanessa growled. She looked over at Machi. The knight was wrong about Belzel.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!"

Monsters:

Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:19 pm

The Knight finall came to her senses and saw reality. yet reality was starting to fall apart, starting with the room slowly breaking, before bursting into a million shards. Vanessa was saying she was sorry as she covered Bel. Machi Did the same though more so for both, disregarding her own safety. The fear Bel had soon won the day, however it was not over, it had only just begun. Whatever had been in that box was unleashed and they may have to fight their way out. This time together."Vanessa its okay I forgive..." Machi said unsure of herself. Things had been very tense and only climaxing faster and more dangerous." As long as you see the truth everything is fine..." She paused as she listened to Vanessa speak to someone who wasn't there. Was a monster plaguing her thoughts, manipulating her?

Machi bit her lower lip out of worry. And looks at BEl looking for injuries."Are you both okay?" She asked as she finished looking over Bel she looked over Vanessa, though she whispered in her ear as well."Who are talking about Vanessa? Did someone make you fight me?"

Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next