View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame) 

Post Re: Samurai Meets Knight ( For Forzenflame)
Vanessa tilted her head, as if she were confused by the samurai's statement. "Of course there's animals here. Migrating birds, local fish, squirrels..." It sounded like the knight was ready to list of plenty of more animals, only for Machi to mention monsters. A small smile appeared across her lips, which she then repressed. "Monsters?" The redhead giggled, "You know that's a myth, right? Come now, you shouldn't even joke about monsters. You know how the other girls here tease people who mention monsters." She placed a finger on her lips and winked at Machi. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

Who could she trust at this point? The past few months had tested Vanessa's openness and her sanity. Someone who she barely talked to in class? No, Machi wasn't someone Vanessa trusted. But, it didn't prevent the redhead from displaying her usual, friendly and proper attitude.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:19 am

It was clear that Vanessa was playing innocent. Or dumb. Either way the other red head brushed it off as if the samurai girl was being crazy, that slightly pissed MAchi off. She wasn’t being truly serious; but given the fact there was no major animal, like a bear or wolve’s, there wasn’t even snakes on the islands. Still it burned her that her joke didn’t work, then again she may had been too serious, perhaps because it was some un-explained memory losses that seem to pop every now and then with creatures attacking her. Not mention the plausible attack she had endured not to long ago, perhaps she was more serious than she thought she was being.

“I see my joke failed.” She replied with a kind tone of voice. trying to blow it off herself.” I guess i’m not good at such things, however there are no major animals on this islands besides the birds, fish, and squirrels.. Surely you notice that. So why would you need to defend yourself against a bunch of squirrels, one would be inclined to tease you about monsters in a logical conclusion of that.”

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 pm

"I thought the joke was funny! I mean honestly! Monsters at a school? on a island? Thats crazy! Right?" A giggly femine voice would abbruptly echoed out in the empty sparing room, seemingly all around the two gossiping girls. Yet when or even if they turned to try and find the source of the voice their was no one there, not a single soul, yet somthing new was strange about the room they both were in? All color seemed to fade, the sparing room looked almost black and white.... colorless in color as if the shades all fleed for safty, but befor they could ask or try to understand this strange situation them selfs there was a dim flash of white light that errupted between the two girls, forming a sigil in the air between them, forming the shape of a eye inside of a upside down tri-angle.

Possibly the strangest thing either have seen yet unfolded befor them on this wacky island, yet befor either could try to consider this annomly befor them as a figment of their imaginations Vanessa would feel the sudden weight of a person agiest her back as hands reached up under her arms from behind to groping those firm covered breasts in a playfully manner...

"You need to watch out for thoses squirrls! They can really get you and steal your coconuts!!" The new white haired stranger would giggle playfully as she delicatly groped handfuls of Vanessa's amazying breasts!

Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Vanessa tilted her head, smiling cluelessly. "Monsters? Tell you what. If one ever shows up, I'll protect you. Though I'm sure you can fair well by yourself as well." She winked. The crimson-haired girl was just about ready to leave. She walked over to return her wooden weapon, only to hear a feminine voice echo across the entire room. While she looked composed, her heart raced. Cautiously, the redhead scanned the room with her eyes. No one else was in the room. Unless if this was some sort of prank, it meant a monster had found the both of them. A quick glanced out the window told them that night had come- exactly when some monsters came out. "Indeed. Monsters don't actually exist." Vanessa said in a stern voice while still trying to figure out the source.

When the room changed into a monochrome color, Vanessa rubbed her eyes. "So I'm not seeing things..." Her grip on the wooden sword tightened. She took small steps to reunite with Machi- it was better to fight this monster together. As she approached her friend, the strange triangle shot out. It was Vanessa's instinct that told her to run and jab at it. "Aaahhh!" She cried out, though before she could slash the strange thing, something grabbed her from behind.

Her large breasts were groped by some creature from behind. Experience told her that it was a perverted monster out to get the both of them. The girl's cheeks flushed by the ambush. "W-w-w-what?!" The embarrassed redhead threw herself backwards. By doing so, she would bang the girl monster against the wooden floor. The knight would take this opportunity to free herself and retreat to Machi's side. She held her wooden sword in front of her and Belzel. "Stay close, Machi! She can't take us both on if we're together!"

Monsters:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:12 pm

When the room changed into a monochrome color, Vanessa rubbed her eyes. "So I'm not seeing things..." Her grip on the wooden sword tightened. She took small steps to reunite with Machi- it was better to fight this monster together. As she approached her friend, the strange triangle shot out. It was Vanessa's instinct that told her to run and jab at it. "Aaahhh!" She cried out, though before she could slash the strange thing, something grabbed her from behind.

Her large breasts were groped by some creature from behind. Experience told her that it was a perverted monster out to get the both of them. The girl's cheeks flushed by the ambush. "W-w-w-what?!" The embarrassed redhead threw herself backwards. By doing so, she would bang the girl monster against the wooden floor. The knight would take this opportunity to free herself and retreat to Machi's side. She held her wooden sword in front of her and Belzel. "Stay close, Machi! She can't take us both on if we're together!"
The samurai girl blinked at Vanessa, who seemed intent on making fun of her. It seemed that way anyway, the Samurai girl just let it ago, as she headed to the cleaning closet to clean the wooden sword. She stopped in mid stride as a voice echoed through the room. There was no one there yet someone could be hiding. This was quickly nullified by the sudden appearance of a triangle and something about squrials and coconuts.

Before she could pinpoint the monster, it appeared behind Vanessa and was groping her breast. It seemed familiar to her somehow. Luckily Vanessa was swift and maneuvered quickly to get away, like wise she moved closer to vanessa."It seems this 'person' can teleport." Machi stated."Or only option is to fight back to back, and watch or footing for traps."

The Swords woman said with a degree of combat accuracy, almost as if she knew how to to defeat the newly arrived monster, with a single glance. Like most things on this island she would come to find her assessment accurate but ill effective.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:27 pm

The girls uninvited guest playfuly giggled as she played with Vanessa's gorgious round breasts. Gently groping the red heads boobs through her top with both hands, manipulating the curves of chest this way and that way despite Vanessa's startled protest. Yet Vanessa freaked out and fell backwards while Bel was still playing with those soft bouncy boobs, knocking her agiest the floor with a heavy thud forcig her to let go, yet not with out loosening Vanessa's top. Strangly Vanessa would notice how suprisingly easy it was to get the stranger off.... sugjesting this annomy of a girl didnt try very hard to hang on as Vanessa fleed to a safer possission.

"Eeep!" Bel yelped as she was knocked agiest the hard wooden floor as Vanessa and Machi came together to try and better defend them selfs, pointing their wooden sticks at their playful visitor, yet this 'monster' was quite monsterous as they may belive. The pair would simply see a cute fair skinned young girl, with snow white chin legth hair laying spralled out on the floor afther Vanessa so rudly tossed her off. She looked about 19 years old, with cute sexy curves in all the right places, wearing an outfit that left litte to the imagination..... string bikini's covered more then this strangers current outfit.

With a hiss of pain Bel slowly sat up and rubbed the back of her head were it bumped agiest the floor. "Ow... Ow... ow...That hurt..." The stranger mummbled in a hurt voice, rainbow hued eyes wincing at the pain in her head befor she glared up at two girls, Vanessa and Machi with a pair of unnatural rainbow color shifting eyes. "That wasnt very nice... they just looked so bouncy and soft.." Bel said with a giggle, refering to Vanessas breasts befor she shifted to her hands and knees infront of Vanessa and Machi, looking up at the pair, the red heads wooden sword barly a inch from the strangers face as Bel would simply smile up at them both.

"Whats with the stick? Is it another fun toy?"...(#1)

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:58 pm

(#2).... "whats with the stick? Is it another fun toy?" Bel would ask in wonder, cocking her head in confusion looking at te wooden weapon befor one seciond Vanessa could have swore she was holding the wooden sword only to have it suddenly vanish from her hands, only to appear agin in Bel's the stranger closly examined the wooden sword in her curiosity. Feeling, touching and rubbing it befor she gently shook it. "Wow? I wonder what it does? Uhm I bet I can fit this in there?... mybe Midori knows? I'll try later!" Bel would say outloud as she rolled Vanessa's toy sword in her hands as she examined it for the first time befor suddenly those rainbow huedceyes opened widly and flicked up to Machi as she commented about her and teleporting, forcing a smile to form over Bel's cute face.

"Oh! Look at you! guessing stuff like you know it all!" Bel would giggle at Machi. "Bbuuutt! NOPE! your wrong... Teleporting is implying that I'm only in one dimension at one time.... as you can see with your blind eyes!"Bel would giggle befor Machi would feel a strange sensation agiest her lower back, like hands touching her firm rear end, and if Machi turned to look she would find the stranger Belzel there sandwiched inbetween her and Vanessa's backs as Bel teased Machi's cute rear with playful gropes. " As you can see I can be everywhere in your world!"

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Vanessa was a bit pissed off when her friend didn't immediately come to her aid. Better late than never, but still! It annoyed the her. When she had caught sight of Belzel, she initially thought a monster had captured a girl. But wait! The girl was the monster! "Serves you right!" The knight roared when the monster groaned over her fall. Her cheeks blushed when the monster mentioned her breasts. "Y-you keep your perverted eyes away from me!" The grip on her wooden sword tightened. She was about to swing at the monster, only to have the weapon disappear. "Huh?" The knight tumbled to the ground, only to get up for a second and regroup with Sochi. The redhead didn't know what Belzel was talking about, though she doubted the monster actually needed the wooden sword as a weapon. Instead, Vanessa hoisted up her fists.

Then, something was wrong again. The monster appeared between them. "When did she...?" The crimson-haired girl jumped back, only to see her friend's ass being groped. A blush appeared across Vanessa's face. "H-hey, get off of her!" She sprinted towards her friend and attempted to grab onto the monster. The girl's arms wrapped around Belzel's hips, and she tugged with her body to remove the small girl from Machi.

Monsters:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Machi cursed herself for not responding quicker to Vanessa’s need. Though the sight had caused unintinal flash back for the girl. It was clear that this creature wasn’t a standard one. So she had heard the rumors of different types but so far she had only been at the mercy of Mushi. Spirits that seemingly had a thing for human women. This appeared to be a pale teen, and rather cute and curvy in appearance. It was clear the monster girl didn’t dress conservatively either. Showing all of the bits that normally most girls modestly hid. She had moved closer to Vanessa to truly aid the girl but before she could, the creature had stolen Vanessa’s sword and mentioned Midori.

‘what did she do to Midori... If she’s hurt her..” Machi thought as those rainbow eye’s fell on her and before she could she could even utter any type question towards Bel. The Monster girl was behind her. Grabbing a hand full of her big round ass. Firm and tut the Bel would find it as Machi took in what the girl was saying. ‘She’s can be every at once... Does that mean she can shift through time and space?’ The swords woman thought. She quickly decided to aid Vanessa in removing the girl hands from her ass, with a quick swat from her own sword at those hands. Freeing her butt from the monster girls hands.

She then maneuvers to quickly face the girl naturally lay the wooden object at Bels throat.” BEfore We teach you manners regardless of you’re abilities.” Machi said coldly.” I want to know what you’ve done to Midori.” There was gentle tone when she mentioned the Raven haired girl’s name, showing a connection between her and Midori.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:42 am

"No way! Her butt is fantastic! Honk! Honk!" Bel said to Vanessa with and giggled playfuly as she gently groped Machi's cute round ass through her kendo getup (if thats what shescwearing? :p). Two hands firmly feeling her firm tut cheeks as she pressed her self up agiest Machi's back afther dropping that wooden sword.

"Sooo soft and firm!" Bel said happly refering to Machis tight butt. The hott samuri feeling modest breasts pressing agiest her back as warm breath rolled over the back of her slender neck befor suddenly the stranger let out a yelp of pain! "Oww! Heey!" Bel whined feeling her hands suddenly get slapped away with a swift smack from a wooden sword, fallowed by a sudden yelp of suprise as she suddenly felt Vanessa come up from behind as the red head quickly wrapped her arms around Bel shaply hips in order pull the weird girl off Machi, kicking and trashing.... but also giggling? It didnt take Vanessa very long to figure out shewasnt trying to break her hold....

"H-hey! S-stop! Stop that tickles! Aaa! ahahaha! Stop! It's.. buh... Ah!" Bel started to laugh playfully as she squirm and trembled agiest Vanessa wildly, her legs kicking and arms flailing in the same way someone would if their ticklish sides were suddenly discovered by accident. Yet Bel's playful laughter didnt last very long as the weird girl opened those rainbow hued eyes and jumped startled at the discovery of a wooden sword aimed at her throut. "Oh! You should be carful with that.... you might poke an eye out." Bel giggled playful gracing Machi with a cute smile befor she stuck out her tounge as she leaned back agiest Vanessa calmly in the red heads arms befor she glared at Machi afther her first question. "Oh! You know Midori?.... I think I left her in the woods afther she found my awakening zone!.... I mean it was awhile ago... she taught hw to play with her tits! Shes very nice and pretty too! Its why I like her!" Bel would giggle befor she looked back at Vanessa...(#1)

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:12 am

(#2)... looked back at Vanessa as she squirmed gently in the red heads arms and smiled with a cute welcoming grin. " Your both very pretty too!.. I like your red hair.... And your boobs! ♪Their Soooo soft and squishy!♪ " Bell would sing playfully as she would playfully sway side to side in Vanessas arms almost dancing.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:24 am

There was something utterly annoying to Vanessa. The monster girl's mannerisms were like nails on a chalkboard. No, it wasn't the monster that bothered her, but her own helplessness. The redhead had run into many monsters before, but none that were able to break the laws of physics. She could hardly handle a normal monster, let alone some deity.

Machi seemed to tense up over the mention of some girl. "Machi...? What's wrong, whose Midori?" The crimson-haired girl glanced over at her friend. Did the monster kidnap a girl? Vanessa decided to remain silent and wait for the next few events to unfold. She charged at Belzel to free her friend, grabbing onto her hips. The redhead was startled when the girl began laughing. Nonetheless, she tried to pry the monster off of her friend. "What is wrong with this girl?" Vanessa asked, clearly baffled by the turn of events. She was about to let go of Belzel, only to have the girl lean back into the knight. The little girl began to shake her body from side to side, allowing her to feel Vanessa's soft body and accidental embrace. Her large breasts pressed up against Belzel's back, gently mashing against the monster. She would feel hard nipples rub against her back. A red blush appeared across the knight's cheeks. Though she wanted to let go of the monster, she still wanted to remove Machi from its grasp.

"S-shut up, I'm not a meat toy!" She growled. Vanessa could feel how heated her cheeks were, but tried to ignore the sensation and went straight to business. "So, why is an inter-dimensional monster like you toying with two human girls? What do you want?" The knight didn't stop here. For months at Shokushu, she desperately wanted information on monsters. "What do all the monsters on this island truly want?" Her voice spoke with a sense of urgency, still tugging at Belzel to let go.

Monsters:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:29 pm

The brown skinned woman face had heated up as the girl had squeezed her butt and made honking sounds. It was embarrassing even more so considering she was in her school uniform. Her blush remained there while she presented herself to be a threat, having her butt been let go. She held the wooden sword aloft. She was more than threat than poking someones eye out. No she was skilled enough even with a wooden sword to cut flesh. She even held a scolding face at the monster. Honestly she didn’t seem much of a threat, just a immature child. There was something adorable about it, especially seeing how Bel was ticklish. Was she some type of cunning predator trying to make them relax, or was this the actually nature? However The sword woman ignored this focused on what she said about Midori. She had violated the girl apparently, though it was plausible Midori went along with it.

“It appears this monster girl is an immature child.” Machi stated sternly.” Midori is a friend of mine.... We.... We had an encounter in the woods some time ago.” The red head stated answering Vanessa’s question. leaving it at that rather than elaborate. She hardly remembered what that encounter was but she knew enough to be wary of the woods now. What Bel said angered her but she hadn’t made a more threatening move not yet. As long as Vanessa maintained a good grip and BEl decided to stay... Well giving Vanessa a lap dance which caused both red heads to faces to heat up. MAchi mainly from annoyance. More so with Vanessa than the monster girl. The red haired knight obviously knew what she had been talking about all along; but proceeded to make fun of her for mentioning it. Her questions where that of someone who had been looking for answer for quiet some time.

“Stop moving...” The Brown skined Samurai said with a commanding tone.”And answer her questions.” Here she pushed the blade closer her throat showing she was serious.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:57 am

Machi almost had the right idea about Bel as the stranger basicly swayed side to side (not quite a lap dance). Her back up agiest Vanessa's chest, the red heads breasts squished up agiest Bels closly bare back, feeling sharp nipples gently poking up agiest her as she playfully hummed a cute tune after complementing Vanessas wonderful soft squishy boobs, yet as Machi called her a immature child a sharp look came from Bels cute face saddly. "Hey! Thats not nice I didnt call you names!" Bel cutly whined as her restless squirming agiest Vanessa stopped for the momment but Bel still leaned back agiest the red head almost like she was comfortable where she was as Machi and Vanessa exchanged words.

The two exchanged words for the momment as Bel hung out in Vanessa's embrace, relaxed and happy befor there was a sudden startled jump from the 'monster' girl in the red heads arms as Machi let out a commanding yell and sternly looked her way, instantly drawling her attention, yet Machi didnt get a worried or scared look off of Bel as that sword was put in her cute face agin, only a sweet smile as she looked twords the blushing samuri as she was demanded to awnser Vanessa's question. "Theres no reason to threaten me now M-a-chi!" Bel said with a cute playful grin, saying the samuris name slowly, tesing the words with her tounge befor she tilted her head back, resting agiest Vanessa's sholder as she looked back at the cute red head with rainbow hued eyes and smiled happly as she quickly awnsered her question. " I want to go home..." Bel awnsered with a soft coo as she was suddenly facing Vanessa.

The strange abilitys of the girl allowing the two to find them selfs face to face, bust to bust as Bel pressed up agiest Vanessa gently, gripping the girls sholders as her lips dangerously skimmed up to Vanessa's own as she whispered softly to her. "As for the monsters.... their here for all of you.... " Bel whispered softly befor gently pressing her lips to Vanessa's own.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:19 am

Vanessa's blood froze once the samurai made a demand. She almost felt like she was the one being commanded, and was about to answer- until she realized the question was for the monster girl. "S-stop moving, monster!" The redhead complained as Belzel began to sway from side to side. Her breasts were pressed up against the girl's back, providing a soft heaven to lay against. Suddenly, the answer that came surprised the knight. "Go... home? Where do you live?" It was as if the knight's motherly instincts came in, as she pulled Belzel closer into her embrace. The redhead's soft thighs pressed against Belzel, and her arms tightly squeezed the monster girl. When Vanessa snapped out of it, she let go of Belzel and stammered back.

"H-how?!" Even though the redhead was aware of Belzel's power, she was amazed every time it happened. Their bodies pressed up against one another. As they kissed, Belzel would enjoy the knight's soft, warm lips. The passionate kiss continued for a few moments, until Vanessa decided that enough was enough. She pushed the monster away from her, back towards the samurai. "Machi! Now!" She yelled out. The samurai should be able to land a strike against Belzel's back. Meanwhile, Vanessa's cheeks blushed red from the kiss. She rubbed her lips with the back part of her hand.

Monsters:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next