View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Chance Encounter (For Tiana and Follower) 

Post Chance Encounter (For Tiana and Follower)
The sun was getting low as Renetta approached the school building, hoping to retrieve her math notebook from her desk. At the end of classes, one of her friends on the track team had invited her to come and practice with them. Even though she wasn't officially a member yet, she met and trained with them so much that she was pretty sure that she would probably maybe think about asking if she could eventually get in really soon, probably, and so she was eager to stay on good terms with them. She'd rushed out of math class, leaving her notebook in her desk. The team had practiced through the afternoon and into the early evening, and it hadn't been until they'd adjourned and she'd showered off that she realized her mistake. And lucky her - she had a quiz tomorrow, and she desperately needed that notebook to study.

So now she approached the mostly-deserted halls, her hair still damp and clothes clinging close as the moisture of her shower slowly evaporated in the cooling air. It felt strange trying to get into the halls in her track clothes - a grey t-shirt and tight-fitting black shorts. If anything, her attire was probably disrespecting the gods of school, and they would bar her entrance. It had gotten so late that she half expected the doors to be locked already, anyway. She could only pray for forgiveness and understanding as she tugged on the doors. Lo and behold, her prayers were answered with a miracle as the doors opened at her tug. Silently thanking the higher powers, she rushed inside, eager to collect her things before she was caught by some irate groundskeeper or scolded by the faculty for being in the halls after hours.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:27 am

Post Re: Chance Encounter (For Tiana and Follower)
Tiana was also hunting for a left behind item. In her case it was her tablet and stylus, which she had taken out of her bag during a particlarly boring lecture to do somelight doodleing. That light doodling soon be made a full on bit of line art. That soon had some shadowing to add depth. And befor she knew it was a full comic panel. Something her teacher did not care for at all once he saw what she was doing. He confiscated the tablet.

Which is why Tiana, still in her uniform, had returned to the class room building and was now knelt infront of the teachers office door, attempting to pick the lot. It had been a few years since the last time she tried this, and it was proving harder than she remembered it being.

This was proably why she failed to notice she was not alone as Renetta entered the halway.

Reika Leggy Slut and Resident Genius

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:53 am

Renetta headed for her math class, hoping that no one had moved her notebook since it had let out. Her course led her through the hallways, past dozens of closed classroom doors, making her nervous once again. Even if the hall was open, would the classroom be? Had she come all this way for nothing after all? She knew there was nothing she could do until she got there, but...

Suddenly, as she passed by a hallway on her right, something caught her eye, and she came to a halt. Halfway down, knelt in front of a door, was her roommate. She seemed to be extremely focused on the door in front of her, and her hands were moving quickly around its knob. Curious, Renetta approached slowly. She didn't mean to sneak up on the girl, but moving quietly was in her nature, and Tiana seemed deep in concentration.

"U-umm...," she called out quietly as she approached. "Tiana?"

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:59 pm

At the sound of her name being called Tiana jumped and gave a little gasp that was also a squeak. She tries to turn around and jump to her feet at the same time, stumbled and went down on her butt, legs spread. And with how short the uniform skirts were, this meant Renetta got an eyefule of the front if the pink thong Tiana was wearing.

"Oh! Renetta!" Tiana said at last as she looked up at who had surprised her. "You scared the shit out if me, cutie! Why are you sneaking around after hours? Didn't you have some track thing? Also, my eyes are up here."

Relieved that it wasn't faculty of a prefect that caught her, Tiana got back into her kneeling postion and resumed trying to pick the lock. "I've got a very good reason for doing this, so don't snitch on me, okay?" she said to Renetta just as a click coukd be heard from the door, the lock finally picked.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Renetta gasped as Tiana jumped and fell backwards. She moved forward, as if to help her up, but was suddenly distracted by a flash of pink between Tiana's legs. On instinct, she glanced at it, and found herself staring at Tiana's underwear. She knew it was silly to fixate on panties when she'd spent quite a few nights staring at the girl naked while they took turns tongue-fucking each other senseless, but there was something undeniably alluring about a bright pink thong beneath a dark blue dress. Her eyes jumped back up as Tiana spoke, and she blushed slightly.

"O-oh, sorry," Tiana smiled rubbing the back of her head. "Track finished, but I had to come back here to pick something up from the class room. At least, I hope I can..." Curious by Tiana's automatically defensive tone, she looked back to the door just as it clicked open. "Whoa, you picked a lock! But wait... isn't this a teacher's office? Are you breaking in?" Her stomach was suddenly tight with anxiety, and her heart started to beat faster. While she was by no means a teacher's pet or goodie goodie, she'd never done anything as rebellious or delinquent as breaking into a locked office.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:22 pm

" 'Breaking in' " has such a negative connotation, cutie," was Tiana's reply as she stood up and open eggs office door. "I didn't break anything. I just gave myself access to a room is all. If the school wanted to keep me out, they'd but better locks."

With that, Tiana walks in to the office like she owned the place, making a beeline to the teachers desk and began carefully rumanging through the items there. "Hey!" she called in a loud whisper. "Don't just stand in the hallway, you look suspicious! Get In here and help me find my tablet. It got confiscated and I'm trying to get it back!"

With that, Tiana opens one of the desk drawers and started to search through it, trying her best not to disturb too much. She wasn't snooping after all, she just wanted her property back.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:49 am

"O-oh, right..." Renetta quickly stepped inside the room. She quickly glanced around the hall, making sure they hadn't been spotted, before quietly closing the door. She turned back to Tiana to find her ruffling through a teacher's desk, presumably searching for her tablet. She gulped, once more feeling her heartbeat start to rise at suddenly finding herself privy to a criminal action. Tiana's assurances of the morality of this little intrusion did little to reassure her.

"U-um, Tiana.... I really don't know if this is such a good idea. I mean, what if you get caught? You could be expelled, couldn't you?" She kept her voice down as she spoke, although that was something that came naturally to her anyway.

(Gonna continue this through Follower)

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Sound travels far through a metal vent, however. And though the girls spoke and moved quietly, noises of their presence were perfectly perceptible to anyone who might be wandering nearby through the buildings airways. And as it happened, the tentacles of Raktar No. 263. The creature had set out towards the school that evening, as it did many evenings, to see if it could find a stray student or two to rape for the night. Its tentacles funneled through the vents, pipes, crawl spaces, and other conduits through the building, searching for signs of life. With so much of the infrastructure saturated in its presence, it was inevitable that the girls presence would be noticed. Its attention turned towards the room, and the two girls within it.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:34 pm

"I'm not going to get caught, 'cause I'm not going to leave any evidence or take anything that doesn't belong to me, " Tiana replied in a harsh whisper. "I'll get my tablet, lock the door again and leave. No harm, no foul."

The desk also proved to be a dead end. "Damn," she swore. "Where is he keepng it?" Too late it occurred to her that there might be some general holding area on campus that confiscated items are kept in . Or that he might have taken it back to his place. Frustrated, Tinana pushed away from the professors desk, her eyes scanning the room for other possibilities.

"Besides, your're here too so we'd both get busted. So help me look already so we can both get out of here as fast as we can!"

With that, Tiana began to thumb through the bookshelf on one wall. Said wall was also directly below the air vent. Not that Toana noticed. Or if she had noticed, she hadn't to given it much thought.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:04 am

"O-oh, um..." It had occurred to Renetta that she might be caught as an accomplice in this still-probably-illegal raid, but she hadn't thought to do everything in her power to get them out before that happened. It did now, and she looked around the room, finding another cabinet to begin looking through. Her hands shook slightly as she sorted through the contents of the drawers, anxious to be clear of this room before anyone could come around. Her own notebook was practically forgotten at this point. She hadn't intended on breaking into any locked doors to get it, and she'd had much more adventure than she'd planned already.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 am

As 263's tentacles began to converge on the room, one tentacle approached the vent directly above Tiana. The tentacle's head was large and orb-like, very much like an eye. And like an eye, it gave 263 a clear view into the room. It saw Renetta first. The small girl was against the far wall, hunched over a drawer with her back to it. It couldn't see her features very well, but it could tell her form was petite and thin, with assets likely to match. After a moment of gazing around the room, it spotted the second girl directly below, and got a very good look at her. The girl was larger, although still very fit and sexy. Her curves were pronounced, with her round bust filling out her blouse, and her shapely rear pushed out behind her. Curly hair blocked its view of her face, but that was hardly a concern for 263. Both girls would likely be a fun experience.

Still, it pondered how to take them. It had enough tentacles nearby that it could probably grab them and fuck them before they could even reach the door. Oh, but where was the fun in that. As it remained close to them, 263's mind began to reach into theirs. It could feel their thoughts and feelings and memories start to open up before it. Perhaps it could have some fun with them first. Perhaps it could watch them run. Slowly, its mind reached into the closer girl's, reading her brain like a book. It found the part that knew her name, and prodded it gently, speaking her name into her mind. After a few moments, it did it again. All she would hear was an undefinable voice speak, "Tiana..."

Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:25 am

Tiana paused, looking up from the bookshelf. She coukd have sworn she had just heard someone call her name... "Hey, Renetta, she began. Did you just say some--"

Then he heard it again. While in mind sentence and looking at her roomate and could plainly see that the other woman hadn't spoken. Tablet forgotten for the moment, Tiana looked around the room, then at the open door, even going so far as to pop her head out and look up and down the hallway. Nothing. That actually made her more nervous.

Heading back into the room, Tiana whispred to Renetta. "Hey... Did you here someone call my name just now?" she asked nervously.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Renetta looked up the first time Tiana spoke. She watched the other girl move around the room, confused. "I didn't hear anything," she whispered in response, her nervousness starting to grow as well at seeing the other girl's anxiety. "M-maybe we should just get out of here, before-"

"Renetta."

The small girl jumped in shock as a voice called her name. She looked around quickly, not seeing anyone else. "I heard it!" she whispered frantically. "Just now, I... There it is again!" The voice spoke her name again in a soft whisper. But this time, it seemed to be coming from a specific spot. She followed the voice slowly as it repeated. It was against the other wall... and above her. She looked up, seeing the air vent that Tiana had been standing under.

"Hello?" she called softly up to the ceiling. But the voice didn't respond. The room was perfectly still. After a minute of silence, Renetta turned back to Tiana. "C-come on, Tiana. We should get out of here. We'll come back for your tablet tomorrow, okay?"

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:52 pm

As the girl turned back to her companion, the tentacles that had been amassing in the air duct above her began to move. Slowly, they started to emerge from the vent, changing shape to slip through the holes and reforming on the other side. Long, brownish tendrils slowly descended, bulbous on the end, and rough, as if covered in veins. Slowly, silently, they started to descend towards Renetta. The young girl's back was turned to them, and she didn't see them approaching.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Tiana nodded slowly, still looking around the room, when Renetta suggested leaving. "I think... you're right." she said slowly while turning her head back to face her roommate. "Let's get out of--"

Then she saw it. Them. Whatever. They looked like vines or tentacles, slithering out of an air vent toward's Renetta. Tiana froze, her eyes wide and felt her jaw drop. What was that? How was it moving? Why was it in the vent? She tried to yell out a warning to Renetta, but her voice was stolen by shock. So instead she forced her feet to move and ran over to her roomate, grabbing her by the arm and pulled toward the door. It was only then that she found her voice.

"Look out!"

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next