View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Writing Music (For Jewel) 

Post Writing Music (For Jewel)
The music program here was something I was taking as an elective, I'd learned to play violin in my youth and decided it couldn't hurt to have it as a skill, perhaps I could join an orchestra or some such thing, I wasn't exactly poor with the instrument though I'd never quite gotten to deep into music. We'd been going over music theory in class today and after a good number of people left I'd remained in the classroom with my violin and a notebook to practice what was preached and create something worth listening to. Thus I sat in my uniform at a desk, with my violin shouldered looking down as some hastily scrawled out musical score I'd created and was altering bit by bit, the door wide open to let anyone that passed listen in. The music was soft and skillful though clearly it was something being worked on, even my ear could pick that up. Every few notes I'd erase something add something and tweak it. Eventually I had a good three minutes of music scrawled out to be refined.
I'd begin to play it out at half the proper tempo to I could make note of the subtlety of how well the notes played off one another.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Last edited by LynzMarie on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:22 am

Post Re: Writing Music (For Jewel)
tsuki would be sitting in the back of the class in disguise watching and looking for the perfect prey. upon seeing the cute girl in the front she inwerdly licks her lips takeing in her curves. glad she hasnt picked up on who she truly was. tsuki would bid her time till the perfect moment to strike and capture her prey.

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:27 pm

I had no reason to be wary of the room or the others in it. Some were organizing their bags, others were just sitting and listening or using the room to study since there wasn't another class in here today. Over all it was pleasant enough. I simply continued to play looking occasionally down at the sheet music I'd made up for myself otherwise keeping my eyes closed. I'd gently hum along to the tune now quite pleased with it.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:39 am

tsuki admired the girls body she had great ass–ets. after the class cleared out tsuki would lock the door with her tail that was hiding under her skirt walking to the girl¨hmmm nice song almost as nice as you my delightful tart¨

Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 am

I hadn't noticed how empty it had gotten in the classroom as I played up to the point I heard a voice. I looked to the woman that was its source keeping my position, chin on my violin and bow poised to urge more notes from the strings.
“Excuse me? Tart? That's a rather rude term considering I'm just wearing the required attire the administration afforded me. Though I suppose I will thank you for the complimentary half of those words. Whom do I have the pleasure of being addressed by?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 am

tsuki runs her tongue over her lips fangs poking out as she chuckles her tail waving over her shoulder.¨mmmm you tell me my dear musical snack¨ as the words are said tsuki swallowed the key to the door being on the third floor jumping was out of the question

Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 am

I blinked a few times as she held up the key before she quite literally swallowed the thing. Where she'd gotten it I didn't know. And then there was the tail over her shoulder and the way she called me 'snack'.
“my name is Laele Azure Zazel and I'm hallucinating apparently... I should visit the nurse... sooner rather than later.”
I said quietly putting my violin down while keeping hold of the bow.
“Don't know how much of what I saw was real, but did you really lock the door and swallow the key just now?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:03 am

¨mmm it all was real or i wouldn't be able to do this.¨tsuki`s claw grew and made a small cut through her top and bra exposing her right nipple.¨and yes i did meaning no excape¨

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 am

I went a little wide eyed when the woman grew a claw and nicked my uniform blouse and bra like they were a bit of sugar floss. I backed up a little from her.
“No I'm quite certain I'm hallucinating now. I'm imagining that box cutter you got ahold of are claws...”
I still held the bow of my violin in hand, it wasn't very much of a weapon but it would sting if I slapped her with it.
“Now stay well back. Just open the bloody door and let this drop and I won't report you to the administration. I swear on my good name I won't.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:43 am

tsuki mearly laughs and drops the disguise as her tail flys out snapping the bow in half. ¨oh do keep fighting i do enjoy a good struggle¨ the succubus licks her lip slowly walking twords the girl.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:52 am

“Bloody hells...”
I spoke completely in disbelief as I took half a moment to look at the frayed bowstrings and splintered mahogany in my hand.
“Maybe I feinted and didn't realize... hit my head.”
She'd given he a slightly better weapon in all honesty but I sure as hell didn't want to get close enough to stab her so I threw it at her, trying to aim for the eyes before I picked up the nearest chair and held it between us, trying to keep backing up in a circle so I wouldn't run out of space.
“Still fully certain I'm either hallucinating or unconscious right now. What do you want whatever you are?!”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 am

¨hehe im going to fuck you isnt it obvious?¨tsuki vanished appearing behind her as she feels a rip down her top getting half way. before cutting her bra strap.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:08 am

When she disappeared I felt a moment of relief until I heard and felt my blouse rip down the back to the middle and then the slack as my bra opened.
“Okay not hallucinating, so unconscious nightmare wins.”
I'd say as I quickly turned swinging the chair at her.
“Nightmare including my regret of never having a boyfriend during my teens, Fantastic...”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:13 am

tsuki catches the chair with ease poking a nail to her exposed nipple infusing her body with aprodisiac as tsuki laughs her tail moving to goose her.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:17 am

I'd forgotten completely that I'd anything intimate exposed other than my back. When she caught the chair and poked my nipple I winced a little and jumpped slightly when I felt her tail pinch my bottom through my skirt and panties. I let go of the chair and went to run for the windows.
“This is either a dream and I'll be just fall until I wake up or real and I'll end up with some broken bones...”
If she didn't stop me I was going to go to try going through one of the bloody things, was a better option than staying in this very real feeling nightmare. I could feel my heart racing and body warming, to it, I thought it was just abject terror didn't know she'd done anything to me.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next