View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Writing Music (For Jewel) 

Post Re: Writing Music (For Jewel)
tsuki smirks as the drug begins to corse through her her skin heating up as i vanish the room key seemingly to appear in the door knob.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:30 am

I stopped just short of leaping into the window when I didn't hear anyone in the room anylonger. I turned and looked around some. I was sure this was a nightmare at this point so I didn't believe a thing, nor did I trust a thing at this point. I saw the key in the door but I wasn't going to go straight for it. I'd go to pack up my violin and sheet music first before anything else. Then I'd slowly make for the door, keeping my gaze darting about, I kept turning to make sure I wasn't walking into or backing into something. My skin was getting hot, my breath was rather short., I felt awful right now I was sweating more than I thought I should be.
“I shouldn't be this hot, or this anxious this isn't right... not at all.”

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:40 am

as you bend to gather your things you feel a touch to your pussy causing a lot of heat and wetness there. but when you turn noones there.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:44 am

I'd felt that touch when I'd crouched to get my things, but no one had been there so I ignored it. The more noticeable heat between my legs troubled me as did the dampness, but I was also covered in sweat. I'd ignore it all until I got to the doorknob.
“what did she do to me... so damned hot. Aroused at that, no reason I should be aroused damn it all, I'm terrified.”
I reasoned, even if my nipples were hard, one pressing against the padded cup to my bra, the other through the slit in my garments.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 am

a voice says better run before i get you coming from nowhere. another touch to your neck further upping the effect again from nowhere.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:55 am

I decided it best to heed the voice I heard, even with the touch to my neck and the slowly increasing arousal and anxiety I was going through with whatever this dream was putting me through. So I took hold of the key and tried to turn it

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:08 am

the key vanishs as t rest of the back of your blouse is cut now between you and the windows my wings blocking your sight.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:13 am

I had figured that this had been a ploy of some kind, but I had so wanted it to be real, I suppose I wanted it enough to test it and fall straight into this trap of my figments's. I felt and heard quite clearly the telltale sound of my blouse being fort to the hem now in back and quickly turned to face the thing that was tormenting me. I still held my violin in its case as I looked at her and those spread wings.
“Seems I'm out of options then... Clearly I'm not strong enough to get passed you and I somehow doubt if I tried kicking you I'd actually connect.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:31 am

¨hmmm ill make you a deal my lovly tart if you can go an hour being my plaything without cumming ill let you go. if you can't then heh your mine¨tsuki smiles licking her lip.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:29 am

I listened to her proposal and could only laugh a little bit at it.
“You should know, as you are a figment of my unconscious mind, that I've been masturbating nightly for years and have never once reached orgasm with any manner of attention. However as this is also all just a figment of my unconscious mind theres no knowing if time follows any rules here, an hour could never come isn't that right? But, as I have no other choice I suppose I'll have to accept that. But please I am no tart. Any other terms to this bet?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:53 am

tsuki would chuckle as her hands find her tits palming them sending more aphrodisiac into them making the nipples perk leaning in to lick her neck.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:23 pm

I let the figment of my imagination, or at least what I thought was a figment; do as it would. Grabbing my chest like she did. I simply closed my eyes as she forced my nipples erect. The warmth and general feeling of what I could only assume to be some form of forced arousal was clear at this point. She was doing something more than just touch me. A bit like cheating, but I'd agree to this termless wager. She'd lick my neck and I'd simply shiver slightly... the sensation was... unique, neither something I particularly enjoyed nor did it revolt me.
“I'll... take this to mean, there are no terms then... your hour has...begun.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:03 am

tsuki would smile and play nibble her ear as a hand keeps fondling her tits her other hand snakeing down into her panties to gently rub over her clitorial hood infusing more of her drug into the girls happy button."mmmmmmm im going to enjoy this. ill try to make you enjoy it to my dear treat."

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:39 pm

I simply closed my eyes as I felt her hand grip my bust only for her free one to trail its way under the waist of my skirt and then my panties to fondle me and press against my clit. I kept counting and breathing to this count carefully, trying to defy the warmth and sensations that flooded my form more and more at this figment's touch.
“I am not 'Treat', and I shall never enjoy this, grausame Frau. As you are a creation of my mind, I would ask you at least call me by name as you torment me.“

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:58 pm

tsuki would smile desiiding to end this already to get onto the next step.her finger sliped into her wet tunnel and releases a massive ammount of the drug right into her gspot wanting to see her melt at the touch. having done that she would watch the girls face.

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2