View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Welcome Back (for Saira) 

Post Re: Welcome Back (for Saira)
I had suffered from Scoliosis so I hadn't done much swimming, at least not in a competitive sense. All kids swam more or less as far as I knew and there were even births that occurred in the water … that was a bit freaky but to each their own.

The exploration club sounded more appealing to me. I had been at one of their parties hosted by the Tramps. Things got pretty wild there though in truth I had not been there too long. But I could see the nervousness on Saira.

She didn't know … I couldn't help but grin just a little. I tried to control it but couldn't. “One of those. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.” Actually I was still trying to make sense out of why I had asked such a question in the first place.

Cut off from men, with nothing but the creatures from the other side to worry about it was easy to seek comfort elsewhere in other students. I had not known if Saira had encountered any of the spirits or trans-dimensional as I thought of them. But even without them away from men so long save for the staff, a temporary shift in sexuality for that time period arose often enough.

I was going to drop it, I swear, though I had seemed compelled as I set down the book I had been referencing to look at Saira. A hand rested atop one of her own as I sought her attention. It was as if I had been locked in my body, moving as if by some invisible force though I remained in control of my speech.

I was getting freaked out, and yet it seemed natural in a way too as if my brain were responding to thoughts I had but thought I would not act upon.

“It's a shame though, a pretty girl like you ...” I felt my body shifting forward moving closer to consume her lips with mine.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:00 pm

And for her part, Saira was more or less frozen on the spot. She was lightly trembling, but made no other attempt to move, twitch, twitch. She felt... strange, nervous. Gripped by uncertainty. But there was some kind of subconscious feeling about what she knew was coming. Enough that she didn't bother trying to resist either. Shaking, lips pursing... Saira's eyes were wide, violet pools of color that were more obvious now than ever before.

She didn't resist, the kiss could complete if Midori did so.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:14 pm

And it had. Our lips pressed together and my hazel eyes closed. My heart quickened in my chest thumping against my chest though I had not really been in control of much. It was as if I were watching a movie or something.

I found that I could still speak, still think. This was all surreal though definitely wasn't unpleasant. I recalled that strange girl from the other side. She had been able to do many bizarre things and common sense told me it was likely that one of them had been around now.

If my suspicions were correct it was already too late. Sure I could try to warn Saira though the situation was likely to turn ugly otherwise. But beside the supernatural there was the chance that I was acting on my own accord too, hidden desires coming forth and acted upon but there was no self control, well other than refraining from using my tongue until we parted.

I could still see the flutter of nerves there and found that I could smile, whatever caught me up only controlled me to a certain degree even if I were a puppet dancing on strings I still seemed to be in control of these little things. Either whatever was controlling me only had so much control or wished to see what I would do with the little control I had.

But where was it? I could not see it and before Saira had arrived I felt as if I were alone here. I felt nothing unusual, and with my sight ability I was unable to see anything amiss.

“You taste sweet. Sorry about that but I couldn't resist,”
wasn't that the truth. “Can I kiss you again?”

I added the last after a brief moment, my eyes flickered around a little even if I was unable to move much. Some invisible force held me, no that wasn't it. It was more like wanting to turn my neck but being powerless to do it as if I were paralyzed. I still saw nothing amiss though I focused on Saira's eyes trying to use her glasses to catch a reflection from behind me though I saw nothing.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:19 am

Lips sealed, wetness... a kiss. Saira felt strange, almost dizzy - yet in some way she couldn't place, nostalgic. But... it left her panting already, if only from the shock of it all. She obviously liked it... "Haah... i-if you want to again, I... I'm... I think maybe... I..." She looked dizzy. Confused. As much as that wasn't a straight answer, Saira sounded turned on. Like she wanted it. Wanted it bad. Her lips formed into a bit of a pout, and she was set trembling.

It was a sort of cute gesture - which possibly made it all the more pleasant to take her innocence.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:34 am

I found myself smiling again. Whatever strange hold had been upon me earlier I found was suddenly gone. Perhaps since I was now doing as it wanted that there was no need or whatever it was wished to see what I would now do.

There was no mistaking that Saira appeared gorgeous and I set a hand on her thigh as I moved in yet again. There was the look of confusion mixed by want. I could not say if she had done anything of the sort before, I was guessing not by her reactions or perhaps she had just remembered something. Who could say though it had not mattered as my lips made contact with hers yet again melting into that delicious warmth.

I was a bit more daring this time. Using my tongue I skimmed it along her pleasant lips, if she opened her own I would advance further and if not I knew to leave that alone. What was her, what was watching seemed to make less difference in that moment as I set a hand about the curve of her breast simply rubbing my hand there rather than groping or squeezing. It was more to gauge her reaction before pressing on. Little steps to ease her into matters rather then plunging straight into matters.

I left an out for her. On the one hand I was hoping she might get a little freaked and storm off before whatever was here showed itself. Yet on the other I didn't want that at all though how long would the thing just be content to watch? And there was no telling what it might do if Saira decided to leave now. So it was probably best to just go with it and enjoy the pleasant side of matters until it got ugly.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:59 pm

The hands on her thigh, against her breast, got Saira's attention. She let out a soft squeak of... maybe anticipation at this point, but it didn't quite matter. She was breathing heavily, shaking even more, and... then one of her hands moved to hold onto the wrist of the one of Midori's that was at her thigh. It was a loose grip, only enough to feel the wrist - Saira seemed to have no intention of stopping the other girl. But...

She was seized up and a bit nervous. Too unfamiliar with these sensations and emotions to quite reciprocate yet. But she wanted to. And her instincts and body did the rest for her easily when the second kiss came. Saira opened her lips easily, and panted into Midori's mouth with clear wanting. Chances are good that, until they were interrupted, she wasn't intending to go anywhere soon.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:13 pm

I could feel the excitement, the nervousness that zipped through Saira. Her touch on my wrist felt warm though she had not been attempting to push me away, even as my hand rubbed against a covered breast.

I continued to explore as our lips entwined though she had not drawn away leading to that kiss deepening. I found my tongue entering her mouth as it worked against her tongue. Perhaps this was her first time with a woman, I did not rush ahead bringing my tongue against her own little by little.

My hand squeezed the firmness of her breast as I rubbed her thigh captured in that moment before I began to lean her back slowly on the couch shifting myself so I remained above her. The hand that had been on her thigh moved to grasp her hip.

Nothing so far, there was the sense of dread knowing that something lingered there. Perhaps it just wished to watch though I doubted that. But really my mind was focused on what was going on here and now rather than worrying about it yet.

Sure the others were terrifying but none had killed me and I felt that they could have easily done so if that had been their objective all along.

Pulling back just enough I was the first to remove my blouse revealing a simple cotton white bra beneath. Surely she would realize what was about to happen and I did so deliberately going first as a final means of her backing out of things before it was too late. That and it was probably easier if I went first here.

I gazed down at her for some sort of reason though if other than fear or disgust I would unhook my bra. Nerves I could work with after all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:10 am

As things became more intense, more moving towards them actually 'doing things', Saira was starting to coo softly, something like a 'precursor' to a moan, and she began pulling against Midori, rubbing her own hands along the girl's arms and back, slightly helping even, with the blouse removal. Her eyes looked watery as she stared up, and she... just smiled. For now, Midori still had the lead, but... Really, it was fairly clear that, nervous or not, Saira consented.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:31 am

She had not fought any one pulled away even going so far as assisting me. I caught that smile and returned it with one of my own as I gazed down into those lovely eyes of hers. I had even considered removing the glasses and setting them aside but she looked so damn attractive in them that I had refrained.

My lips tingled from where our lips had touched and those fingers upon me spread further warmth through me, none greater then what collected between my thighs. Seeing that she seemed comfortable I began tackling her own blouse to remove it.

It was promptly discarded wherever mine and my bra had been tossed. “Don't worry about a thing,” I tried to still those nerves that seemed to be there. I couldn't be certain with all the creatures here as to whether or not she had experience. On the one hand she was nervous though on the other it could just be her first time with another woman.

“You haven't done this before? A woman as beautiful as you,”
there was no harm in asking as I drew her upper body up enough to reach about her and unhook her bra before discarding it as casually as the other clothes.

We were both topless now. A hand grasped around one of her breasts granting soft squeezes as my thumb brushed over the nipple itself as I delayed only long enough for her to answer before guiding it to my lips, my tongue flicking around the nipple before my lips joined in and I began to suckle on it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:27 am

Hands gently aided the stripping, Saira's top and bra soon gone - the latter especially was unhooked with surprising speed - before indeed she answered, her voice still interrupted ever-so-often by soft panting. "N-no... I haven't before... and I just got here. And I already, uh, suspected that 'here' has a lot of... uh, girls doing... things." Something about that felt 'lame', as if Saira was almost convincing herself of the shape of her suspicions to cover some kind of deeper understanding of matters.

But either way. Saira felt Midori's head gliding down after a little brush or two from her fingers, knowing what was about to happen next. But she couldn't just lay there and take it, that'd be rude to Midori. But! Her seeming inexperience made her fidget at first, hands going to Midori's back and some seconds spent psyching herself up rather than doing anything. ...yet soon she squeaked in pleasure, and the hands moved. Gentle, almost tickling strokes up the side, and one against her hair...

Inexperience? Really?

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:57 pm

“Really?” I had been surprised at that though before I came to this school I was uninterested in women. I probably wouldn't be interested in them once men became available again though I was the sort of person that did not shy away from sex.

Should a women approach me afterward I would be open to it though one day after another. I had yet to learn about the darker nature of this place and that I was no longer on Earth and would never see the world of my birth again. Not that there was anything there other then Armand that I ever found interesting.

Even all the movies I had poured over from old to new, from classics to nostalgic pieces wouldn't be missed. They were more a means of passing the time and staying out of Kyo's hair. Of course it did not often work but there were few things open to me.

I felt a thrill of excitement though. My lips and tongue went to work on that breast and I could feel the nervousness leave her a bit once her hands got moving though beneath that breast I felt the accelerated beat of her heart.

Mine was probably beating as quick though I slowed things down a little to let her get use to my lips on her breast then her own again as I broke away for another kiss holding it until we both needed air. I smiled again as it broke.

“Do you want to relocate to the bedroom?” Though I wondered if I could wait that long, it wasn't far after all but it was a hindrance. Still there was more space there and it beat a cramped couch, especially if this was her first time with another woman so it was worth doing right.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:52 pm

It took some awkward moments, a pause after the necessary break of the kiss, for Saira to respond, but... "Y-y-yes, a bed... is more comfy, right?" Her tone felt a bit 'dumb', like she was only thinking so hard on things, and still more than a bit nervous. But she was already starting to get up a little, still holding onto Midori in a few places, rubbing slightly as the pleasure awakened by the kisses and the gropes clearly was starting to likewise awaken her arousal.

...She even had this overly needy-looking pout on her face.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:22 pm

He was there, his abilities had dampened their perceptions to subtle things and not so subtle. He was not invisible but their senses could not detect him. They were unable to see or hear him and while earlier it had been he that dictated Midori's actions he simply watched now feeding off of the excitement that had been hanging in the air.

While he was drawn to investigate with the returning node he tracked Saira down though he had been drawn in playing with her a bit welcoming her back so to speak he had decided to let her have fun right now.

Uncertain if he were going to have fun with both or just her at the moment. Aegir had simply come through the door, altering their perceptions o that they never noticed. Now he followed behind them feeding off of that invisible essence that had been in the air or to be specific the chemical reactions occurring in their brains that he fed off of in an alien way. It supplemented actually meals he took and as long as he fed regularly meals did not have to occur so often.

But he was certainly going to enjoy himself.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Oh, that felt good. The additional touches as I assisted her to her feet. Sure she seemed a little awkward though I simply chalked it up to nerves. Not everyone had my colored past after all and how much I would have loved not experiencing all that though it made me more carefree and less reserved. Life I realized was short and one had to enjoy it as best as they could.

I lead her away to the bedroom. It was rather nondescript and identical to her own save for in two case. The first being the crack on the ceiling that had allowed me to hear what was happening above me at one dark point a week or so after my arrival.

The second was the lack of personal effects. No posters strung up, no pictures. Like my home in Japan it was spartan. Back ten I had only my clothes and lap top where I watched my You Tube videos. When I was living in China I had a few other things, a chemistry set and other effects, even a new lap top but I tended to have few things. It made it easier to leave a location. Though I wasn't allowed to take the lap top with me the computer lab offered me with a means to survey some of their movies and there were always times where I just read up on scientific breakthroughs, theorems.

When in the bedroom though I wasted little time laying her back and undressing her completely. “Just relax,” I mentioned as my eyes traced over her. Reaching down I allowed my fingers to skim over her breasts then squeeze each before climbing onto the bed.

A brief kiss to her lips I began trailing kisses all down her body, my hands descending and eventually taking hold of her thighs encouraging her legs apart as my head lowered still. My tongue skimming around then over that special pear, I gazed up with a grin on my features as wide as the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland before my tongue skimmed down the slit of her body tasting her against the tip of my tongue.

“Delicious,” I commented as I glanced back up at her.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:29 pm

It was a quick walk, floating more like a dream than waking life, that lead Saira to the bedroom. She was... in many ways, a bit too taken by what was going on to really completely grasp much more of what was going on than 'sex with Midori is basically happening now'. She didn't really take in the posters or decor. Instead, she clawed at her remaining clothes half-frantic, half-dazed, and stared up, eyes wavering and mouth hanging open in surprise or awe or something else entirely!

From there though, her soft, gently-brown body shifted with each kiss, and her voice carried halting gasps as well. More and more she'd make those noises, as Midori drew nearer to sensitive, delicate, essential places. Until... on actually reaching it, the tension in Saira's body released, and she let out a squeaky little moan. Which... became a trail of them as Midori went ahead and tasted more of the slit underneath. "It's... g-good..."

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next