View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Welcome Back (for Saira) 

Post Re: Welcome Back (for Saira)
“I could sat the same,” I smiled up at her though only half my face had been visible at the moment. The taste against my lips and tongue had been divine and though I was no stranger to this I had felt a degree of control now that I had lacked before. It was as if someone or something gave me a nudge in the direction though admittedly it was a nudge that I wouldn't complain about.

The bigger issues were that whatever did it in the first place had been here. Yeah, I could be imaging it all but I didn't think so. Just encase there was no sense in alarming her. If whatever was here waited until after she was gone or content by this then so be it even though I had figured that that was unlikely.

But we'd cross that bridge as we came for it. I was focused though, such concerns were little since I couldn't do much about it. I was please though by those words using my finger to find her clit rubbing it up and down feeling it beneath the tip of my finger. My tongue eased against that slit doing the same for a small while building up to the moment that I would take her.

My other hand reached up to entwine against her own holding it as my tongue pressed forth into that passage among the rubbing. My head bobbing back and forth as I pressed into those folds tasting those juices against my tongue. My ears guided me, using those vocal cues to hone in on those sweet spots exploiting them as I guided my tongue to them. Only then once I processed enough information would I speed up a bit for her further enjoyment I hoped.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Now Saira's hands were starting to clench around the bedsheets, her entire body seeming to (metaphorically, thank god) melt against Midori's touch. More and more of the slightly-tangy nectar Saira's cunny wept, slid over Midori's tongue as she really out-and-out feasted! Unaware of anything wrong, of anything waiting for them, she just kept going farther and farther into the throes of pleasure, until...!

"O-oh god, I'm already... a-already about to cum!" Saira shouted, as if unable to believe it was this good!

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:09 am

Aegir perked up a bit. He could have interrupted now though he was not that cruel, besides he had a taste of the emotions that were firing off and thus he fed. No, he would allow her to cum at least once before he moved into the picture. He still debated on whether or not he was going to include Midori and what sort of scenario he wished to use.

Since he could manipulate her perceptions he could essentially make a scenario play out in her head at the blink of an eye. He remained on standby for the time being.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:02 am

I peeked up into those lovely flushed features. God, she looked so divine with her fists balled up holding the sheets. So I'd have to remake the bed later, big deal. The nectar that washed against my tongue was well worth it as was that look.

Internally my own engine was reeving. I could feel that ache and desire rushing through me as those vocalizations only encouraged me onward. She was close and I would bring her over the edge. I did consider denying her straight away though I remembered that this was her first time with another woman and thought better of it. Instead I opted to pamper her. My tongue pressing into her quicker matched by my hand as I rubbed over her clit.

Instead of letting up I committed everything I could to the attack. Lifting up a hand I even grasped one of her breasts feeling the warmth and texture against my palm. My palm even felt her nipple against it as I rubbed and squeezed that breast as I eagerly continued. Though I did not utter a word I was giving her permission to cum in my own way though I figured that she would understand.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:03 am

Saira likely did understand, as much as it was getting closer not only to her own climax, but to the intruder's willingness to act. Writhing, shaking, shuddering all happened in equal measure! Saira was unable to keep quiet or controlled, and screamed, her body jolting with the strong surges of pleasure Midori was giving her. "O-ohhh godddd...~" She cooed, breaking down completely and left a twitching wreck!

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Oh such sweet sounds as she reached climax. I had been there often myself and knew first hand the highs that such pleasure could bring. My tongue rewarded by those juices that I tasted. My ears hearing the long drawn out cries though I had not stopped at once.

Rather I slowed as she came down gradually timing my departure to bring forth the most drawn out pleasure that she would receive. Once my tongue extracted from her I gave her one last lick over her clit as my head lifted up so I could see her features better as I crawled forth.

Eventually a hand would descend to her breast squeezing it beneath my palm and fingers as I cast a gaze down at the lovely. Perhaps it was asking too much for whatever was here to remain apart from this and I did not know if it wanted me to feel dread knowing that something was amiss or confuse me with what could happen.

But I pressed on as if not worried about what I had no power over. Internally I did fear that the most though that had not been the only reason why my heart was pumping against my chest.

“How was that?”
Of course I was not finished unless the creature present intruded that was but I would have to play that by ear. There was a slim hope within me that it was just waiting to get me alone, not that that made any real sense. If it were weaker perhaps but the frigging thing showed it could control me … perhaps it took too much energy, I could only guess as I smiled down at Saira dropping down to lick over the nipple of her neglected breast.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3