View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Too Much Of A Good Thing (for Vera) 

Post Too Much Of A Good Thing (for Vera)
Someone, something must have spread word about her getting sexually involved with one or two of her male acquaintances and the prospect of bedding someone who hardly tired, with a performance few could live up to, naturally attracted others longing for a slice of the action where human girls just weren’t more than fruit waiting to be plucked from the tree while this one offered far more when it came to sating their appetite. Ania had trouble with the other inhuman denizens of the campus, especially the psychic ones whose powers easily pierced her near non-existent mental resistance.

Under the guise of a beautifully tanned woman graced by lush, golden hair and deep brown eyes, Ania roamed the corridors in her human disguise although the nature of the uniform upon her shapely body left little to the imagination when it came to her measurements seeing how the predatory alien hadn’t altered herself beyond necessary details. Coming here in the early afternoon offered plenty of company to go around which meant the likelihood of any particular creature cutting her off alone wasn’t too great compared to the mornings and evenings. It would come as no surprise that the more devious creatures of the island were drawn to her although Vera was supposed to help her out with that by whichever means necessary.

“Daphnee asked me to leave her be.” Such words were merely a distant call to memory. However, Daphnee wasn’t here right now. Shapeshifting in its current state was unknown to the girl, at least with regards to what Ania could actually do hence meeting her along the way wouldn’t bring too much attention to the disguised monster. She wasn’t going to do anything to Vera, after all, aside from some minor encouragement perhaps in case the Head Girl was going to try to wave her off like that. She studied her records a bit before coming here, preparing her for what to expect.

Negotiating contracts with humans in the first place, how rich that was and yet Ania happened to be right here, walking among them in order to pursue one of the higher ranked individuals whose name had been known to her. Anyone the huntress fancied was actually worth it, but this Very character was a complete nobody. It bothered her a bit, but it was necessary to approach her on the matter if Daphnee adored her to an extent and one seldom earned affection without case in a place like this. She headed for her office, probably the best place to start looking for her, and upon finding it, took a moment to mull things over in the back of her mind before taking the final step forward.

Ania gave knocking a shot rather than heading straight in although it clearly wasn’t her style. She did three knocks with her somewhat foreign feeling knuckles, having altered her hands earlier to contain actual bones as to enhance the charade to greater heights of realism. Short ones they were, neither too firm nor too soft though no matter what any particular student thought they were, be it some hot shit or the tough girl from the block, Head Girls themselves were a whole new level. She never met one of them in person, but even Ania had to admit in the back of her mind just how curious she was with regards to Vera Matsumoto.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Post Re: Too Much Of A Good Thing (for Vera)
As a Head Girl, Vera Matsumoto was very much aware of the workings of Shokushu and its many alien guests. She knew that some of her Prefects and pets were still very much targets for future owners. Even in her higher position, Vera was not removed from the target lists though some guests were at least kind enough to leave her be. Or maybe they were just too lazy to climb a tall tower for a fuck...

The school staff were generally pretty lenient when it comes to dealing with students being attacked. Miss a day or two of class, things would just continue from there as normal with very few questions. Vera worked much the same way. Sometimes, patrols were left undone or duties neglected. It was easy enough to find out that was due to a monster attack and would forgive her Prefects for their brief failings. The fact that her Prefects were willing to endure the attacks while still following her commands was worthy of recognition. Hopefully, the Headmasters consider some of her Prefects for higher positions instead of shipping them off into slavery in the future.

A loud knock came to Vera's door. The Head Girl's eyes narrowed slightly as she had sensed the aura before even hearing the knocks. Students tend to have very wild emotions ranging from fear and intimidation. But this aura seemed very prominent. But the feel and 'color' of the aura seemed foreign to the silver haired woman.

"Enter..." Vera called out to the student. The door was unlocked, allowing Ania to enter in her disguised form. The tan woman was drop dead gorgeous and that was saying much in a place such as Shokushu. But, Vera was used to working with the most common to the most exotic of women here on campus. She regarded Ania calmly as the woman approached with a level of poise and grace that many students tend to lack. Well, at least this one was doing well in her non verbal first impressions.

She did not recognize the student though. Was this woman new or simply one that has gone under the radar? With a body like that, it was likely she had suffered attacks though may have no memory to recall those events. "How may I help you, Ms..." she allowed this student to introduce herself and ask her questions or make a request. The Head Girl was just working on demerits and updating records. Ania had Vera's attention at the very least.

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:32 am

Sticking to her role of a student for now, Ania did well in her initial attempt at human customs to knock and wait for a response from the inside before entering. Judging by the records she skimmed through earlier, the woman before her had to be Vera as there was just no equal to her stunning blue eyes and white hair combination. She looked to be quite unique herself when compared to the usual girls in her presence, but that wasn’t of importance right then. Ania closed the door behind her after stepping in just enough to cross the doorstep, leaving the two to discuss matters in private.

“Shaw.” Came the response from the curve and charm stricken young woman. “Kate Shaw, Miss Matsumoto. I don’t think we’ve met before, but you’re a woman that’s hard to miss given your status among the staff.” She kind of liked the name, having used it once before with Rosalie in her presence, but of course it wasn’t anywhere in the school’s files. If Vera had access to the records of the student body, be it right there in her office or elsewhere on the campus, her ruse might be worthless from the very beginning. It gave her a good enough reason to try and distract her from accessing them quite yet.

Thus far Ania had been mildly curious about what they told troubled girls who encountered actual alien creatures who were out for their beautiful nubile young bodies. She approached with a naturally seductive sway to her hips, the blessed gift of nature itself that made her species all the more alluring, before finally coming to a halt in front of her desk, uncertain as to whether or not sitting down without invitation would be appropriate. She might very well enjoy toying with her role for a short while before going down to the essence of the matter. After all, there had to be something about her Daphnee cherished above all else.

“Yes, about coming here in the first place, I- Um .. I’ve come for your help in particular, after all you must know about a few things in your time as one of the Head Girls.” She wound up fidgeting a bit, trying to jump over her own shadow for this one. “It pains me to admit it, but I’ve been seeing things lately. I don’t know if they’re hallucinations or if I’m going crazy, but either way I’m not too comfortable with the idea of having to carry around this burden any longer without getting any kind of help.”

Kate let her eyes roam across the room, almost doing anything not to look directly at Vera before coming to the true essence of the matter at hand. “I’m seeing monsters, you see, the ones you may expect from works based around horror. Not only that, but sometimes things become so vivid, I- .. Sometimes I can touch them and in turn they’re touching me, everything about it feels real when they do-“ She lowered her voice some. “They do things to me, Miss Matsumoto, unspeakable things, but when I come to wherever I happened to be when it all occurred in the first place, there’s no sign of them or any destruction they caused, be it doors I closed in hopes of getting away before they catch me, but my torn clothes are very much real!”

She could act quite nicely, that much was certain, but the point was to elicit a reaction, not being overly polite by not letting words slip out of her mouth at a steady rate. “I fear for my mental health, I don’t know what could possibly be causing it, but the nurse won’t even listen to anything I say. She’s dismissing it off hand without a cursory glance to what may be wrong with me. Worst thing is, these events have gotten more frequent ever since the first one, and they’re always different creatures. It feels to me as though one visitor attracts many others and there’s nothing I can do to stop them from coming back.” She didn’t know what else to say, really, leaving Vera an opening for a response if there was anything on her mind.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:16 pm

"Ms Shaw..." Vera repeated, "Please, have a seat."

Students chosen to be prey by the alien guests of the island were extremely rare despite what some students may think. It was a tiny fraction of the student populace and included those who decide to pry into things that they should not. Out of that tiny fraction, only a small portion of them would actually seek proper aid. Little did Kate know that the fact she had come to her and poured her heart out was a good step forward in Vera's eyes.

"This is very uncommon but not unheard of, Ms Shaw," Vera began, "For the many years that Shokushu has existed, the school has recognized the mental strain that isolation can bring. It varies from student to student. Some are fine the entire time they are on the island while others begin to lose focus. Being on an island populating almost entirely of women has been known to trigger both psychological and sexual urges. These can involve erotic episodes that may involve the partner of your dreams or it can be more sinister and your mind will come up with your own hypersexualized inner demons. The torn clothes leads me to believe that your episodes are rather violent though most studies into such matters have revealed that the tears are self inflicted. I am not accusing you of the same, this is merely the information that this school has collected over the years."

"Coming to see me is a good thing, Ms Shaw," Vera reassured the woman, "There are many who decide to keep these things to themselves, bottling it up until they risk harming themselves or others. It concerns me that the nurse had turned you away. I shall look into that as soon as possible. The nurses here are generally very good with dealing with these episodes. You may have had the poor luck of speaking with a new woman who was not familiar with the workings of this island. You have many options available for you to continue living your life as normal, Ms Shaw. Seeing the nurse is my top recommendation followed by the school councilor. Both are very proficient in their fields and willing to assist any student in need. What I can provide you is reassurance. What is happening to you does not mean you are going crazy. There are others who suffer much like you. Stepping forward and seeking help is a sign of mental strength. Your mind and body are just trying to remind you of your needs that this island sadly lacks."

The Head Girl remained calm and composed as she presented her views and opinions on the matter. Unfortunately, it was random on what a student would do from here. Some accept it and eventually receive medication that helps them forget their episodes. Others lash out, blaming her or the school for everything. In either case, Vera would act accordingly and professionally.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:39 am

“Thank you.” Kate took the offered seat and relayed her story, finding the whole matter to be fairly discomforting to explain, but her response colored the girl somewhat puzzled.

“It’s not?” Mixed emotions evidently confronted her in that moment, though Ania did little more than play the part there was a certain hint of surprise on her face now, coupled with the sliver of hope that while others appeared to be having the same problems, there were solutions to her aforementioned troubles that might just work out. She shook her head at the notion of not wanting to accuse her of anything. “You don’t need to explain yourself, Miss Matsumoto. I really have no idea how my torn clothes came to be and if your information shows I might’ve been responsible for them all along, then I might have more of a problem than I thought.”

Up until the very end, Kate paid utmost attention to her every word, fingers intermingled in her lap while fidgeting a bit, but the final result seemed to have calmed her some. Of course Vera would note her most predominant emotions didn’t change, either fooling her into thinking her explanations actually helped or flat out lying about her reason to come here. “Thank you, Miss Matsumoto. It means a lot to me to have someone who will listen to me.” She even offered the Head Girl a warm smile in thanks. “I didn’t know what to expect when I came here, but I’m glad I haven’t been ridiculed for my recent experiences. I find solace in the fact I’m not the only one suffering like this. It’s good to know I can seek the help I need most.”

However, there was a bit of a frown to her in the following moment. She wondered, without heading to the nurse’s office later, just what the school had in mind for anyone suffering constant attacks. With a body like hers, that wouldn't be much of a surprise, ample breasts rising falling with every intake of air whilst straining the fabric about her ripe bust just a little each time. Vera probably wasn’t going to lay a hand on the girl Ania portrayed herself, but it was always fun to tempt the ones in power. Soon her little act was going to end anyway. “I just can’t rationalize the urge to do whatever I’ve experienced in these episodes. I mean, I don’t believe anyone could even if the isolation has been quite heavy on me lately. It’s just- I mean, these episodes are- I don’t really know how to put it.”

In truth Ania encountered the same problems lately and could relate to the girls around campus in a sense, hence her own performance appeared to be all the more believable than it had any right to be. She knew most on top of the food chain were very much aware of the otherwise secret guests of the campus which made it all the more fascinating how they hoped to cover it up for anyone willing to come up to them and talk about it. “I know it might be a bit much to ask, but how is the staff going to help me take care of that? My episodes are fairly erotic in nature- I-I know how that sounds, like I’ve got a ton of unresolved sexual conflicts built up inside me and waiting to get out, but I trust you’re one of the few people who won’t judge me for it. Still, I’m not too versed in the therapy and medication that might help me overcome my inner demons, so to speak, and I was wondering what I might have to go through in order to lead a more normal life until graduation?”

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:23 pm

The aura of aggression was concerning. It was like the emotions did not match the behavior of this woman. But, Vera continued as if nothing was amiss. If this student was lying and wasting her time, she would be corrected just like everyone else. "It depends on who you go to though one may end up recommending the other. The nurse will try to find a medical solution which may include medication and scheduled check ups. The councilor would focus on the psychological, analyzing your episodes as well as delving into your own personality for correlations."

Vera remained completely calm and composed. Her fingers were neatly folded in front of her on her desk. "These episodes may seem out of the ordinary to you, Ms Shaw. How can you imagine something like that? But, I am certain you have experienced dreams that made no real sense to you when you were able to recall them. The human mind still holds many mysteries when it comes to things such as this. This could be its means to cope with your needs or this can be some weird sort of organization in your head that this isolation is now hindering."

"Seeing the people I mentioned and following their directions will certainly improve your condition," the Head Girl concluded, "You have shown yourself to be very open minded which will help you with your appointments with them. Every student that has been willing to listen and follow directions from the nurse and councilor here have shown improvement in the past. I see no reason why you cannot be included, Ms Shaw."

"Do you have any questions?"

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Speaking of these matters with such elegance had her wonder just how many times Vera had been confronted in the past about those women being chosen to serve as a monster’s plaything for whatever period of time they desired and just how many actually chose to accept the treatment even though the encounters never truly stopped unless they were extremely unlucky. Still, in a sense having her around probably instilled a certain degree of confidence within the affected portion of the student body, but that was neither here nor there for Kate Shaw. In the end heading for the nurse and councilor may be done purely out of curiosity and a sense for mischief, but for the moment Ania concluded matters as they were.

“Indeed, I have.” She flashed a grin at the Head Girl, baring her teeth in the process while virtually every aspect of her previously revealed tension and discomfort bled off the buxom woman in the blink of an eye. “How does it feel, knowing every word coming out of your mouth is one big, fat lie?” Smug would’ve been an apt description for her current attitude, but the girl was not quite finished, preventing Vera from getting a word in. “Well, I don’t want to be a hypocrite. We’re very much alike in that regard, you and I, but unlike you I’m willing to come clean.”

Kate got up while the golden tassels of hair flowing in her wake began to change at the root, turning their honeyed hues to pitch black whereas her ebony complexion had been graced by azure spots, each gradually expanding upon her entire body. Melting together at the core, her fingers vanished into the flesh of her arms before they split apart at the seams, each into four thick albeit silken smooth tentacles that squirmed about in a certain measure of impatience. At the same time her ears expanded, taking on a more fin-like structure while her spine extended into a several foot long tail which raised the back of her skirt just barely, casually swishing from side to side. Stunning measurements coupled with the exotic features of a most sexually oriented species, no doubt other monsters would have loved to take a slice of her in whichever physical form the creature chose to have.

She sighed in relief. “Much better. Working on the perfect disguise can be tiresome, especially when working with bones and cartilage.” Vera might have expected to be jumped, to be raped like the others, but the truth of the matter was that nothing happened other than having the azure specimen tower in front of her desk at over six feet in height, looking down on her with a grin to her features that was overshadowed by the emotions boiling within her.

Leaning forward onto the table, there was no missing out on the grandiose crater of her cleavage, a token of her remarkable breasts which threatened to burst free from their confinement of cloth any given moment, but that’s not why Ania came to see her in the first place. “I haven’t lied about one thing, Vera Matsumoto, I came here looking for help and you seem like the right woman for the job.” She sounded fairly playful even though the atmosphere of the situation was anything but. “Are you willing to listen or do I have to make myself heard?”

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:55 pm

The Head Girl watched as the girl before her transformed into the beautiful alien creature that was now leaning over her desk. Vera made not moves to defend herself, obviously used to seeing non humans from time to time. It was not the first time a guest has come to see her. Usually, they come for a unique feast while others seek some other aid that may or may lead to a less than pleasant transaction.

"I have not entirely lied about anything, Ms. Shaw," Vera corrected, "There are papers that do mention such psychological phenomena and I was serious about how to improve a student's stay here. For them, perception is reality and that is all that matters."

"But now that my advice is useless," Vera continued, "Why have you come to see me, disguised no less? As a guest of the island, it is within your rights to come to see me or any student as you please. The implied threat is not necessary. How can I assist you, Ms. Shaw?" The Head Girl gazed into Ania's bright blue eyes, unphased by the exotic creature's beauty. It seems this silver haired student showed a great deal of self control. Or perhaps she was just used to all this as this was an island populated by gorgeous women.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Such was the more playful nature of her guest, but Vera didn’t seem to think too poorly of her, mostly because it was her job to not disappoint a visitor with the wares on offer or whatever else the humans in control ordered them to do. Quite frankly, whatever Vera thought of her didn’t truly matter, it was more a matter of what else happened between the two over the course of the day that interested Ania the most.

In a sense the monster was humored by her response, but brushed off her amusement after a brief lighthearted chuckle. “I’m well aware of the terms, but come on, there’s no fun in that. I get my fair share of the student body whenever I please and while the routine certainly hasn’t lost any of its appeal, I’m probably just a bit more adventurous than my fellow guests. You’re a Head Girl, no less, so I figured messing with you for a short while could be quite the treat and to be honest, I wasn’t disappointed.”

Ania straightened her pose as it was more a tease more so than anything else, but even if it failed there was no love lost between the two. “You can cut the name and whatever formalities you deem necessary from now on. I’m not here for them and I do not care for their use either. I’m simple like that. The name’s Ania, nothing more, nothing less. I merely enjoy blending in once in a while to get a better look at the wares, hence the disguise.” Azure eyes practically drilled into her every waking moment, but the huntress decided to move on. “I won’t bore your with the details of my daily activities, no. I’m here for something else.”

She was pacing before the desk, slow and casual with the threat of pouncing her at any given moment, but it was in her best interest not to do anything of the sort as her eyes narrowed on the attractive silver topped woman. “I’ve been running into trouble with other visitors like myself, you see. They must think I’m on offer like the other women here just because I frequent one or two male individuals when I feel up to it, but I’d like that to change.” She stopped dead in her tracks, then spun about to face her. “And that’s where you come in.” Her grin widened at that while coming around the desk now, leaving the barrier of her desk behind as her body loomed over the sitting Head Girl. “You have some measure of influence over what goes on here, don’t you?”

Funnily enough, Ania had no idea, but it was easier to hook up with one of the girls rather than try to pressure one of the Headmasters into accepting her demands. She figured Vera endured more than enough in her time here to have become jaded to the whole experience, but there were certain motivators to make up for that. Whether pain or pleasure, something was bound to get the point across although Ania knew utilizing her abilities on this particular woman meant breaking her word and to her these verbal promises were like contracts to a demon, hence the reluctance on her part to become physical with the Head Girl.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:13 pm

The silver haired woman showed nothing towards the tease. It would not be the first time a guest had come to her room with the purpose of making her work more difficult. But, voicing a complaint was just what the alien being wanted. It was better just to stick with business and ignore the jabs pointing out her human inefficiencies.

"Very well, Ania," Vera replied, "My measure of influence depends entirely on what you wish done. Matters involving students is something well within my means. Matters involving other guests... That may be more difficult. I can certainly inform you of the rules and regulations involving such matters which may be of some benefit to you. I know many guests do not care for or even comprehend things such as rules. So having such knowledge could be beneficial. If said assaults are against the rules, you can bring up such matters to the staff and see if they can do anything about it."

The Head Girl remained seated as she faced the tall azure woman looming over her. "I suppose I must ask why you have not brought this up with the school's staff and instead decided to seek myself out? It is true I belong to a Headmaster but a slave cannot command her Master. Or are you hoping to keep your recent issues under the radar so to speak? I suppose being treated like a human student is harmful to your reputation..."

"Lets start with what you want to change. You seem to be implying guests are assaulting you as well as the students here on Shokushu. Is that the case?"

Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:00 pm

“So it would seem.” Any word leaving her lips held the vile nature of analytical responses Ania hoped to avoid though her reputation was on the line, of course, that much was obvious, but even now the glorious Lympha refrained from doing anything other than look down on Vera. She was no human and being dragged down to their level of cheap sex toys one could pick up at will and discard whenever they’re done was no place for a specimen of her race to be, at least not whenever the other party chose to put her there. Serving a select few greater creatures who had earned her devotion were the exception, not the rule, and those living on the island had to understand that one and simple fact.

“You’re correct.” She took a moment to collect her thoughts, the implied threat of towering over the Head Girl diminishing once Ania sat down on the edge of the table, that prehensile tail of hers unfortunately knocking a few things over along the way though they could be picked up over the course of their conversation while her short skirt flashed the outer contours of her deliciously thick inner thighs and panties. “Some may have grown weary of having to find another student to quench their thirst when the one they first captured had been too exhausted to continue or downright unconscious. I understand the allure, but I’m strictly against it, no matter what I may or may not be getting out of it.”

After all, there was only one other reason to pursue the students living here, but most chosen ones wouldn’t wind up in her possession anyway hence enjoying the pleasure while it lasted seemed to be a reasonable choice. “I’ve got no problem dealing with the physical threats. Most don’t stand much of a chance against me, but the ones capable of their vile mental tricks are a whole new level of impossible for me.” Deep azure eyes shifted to the Head Girl once more, pondering on whether that actually was of any use to Vera rather than waiting for further questions. “But please, do continue. I didn’t mean to go off on them.”

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Ania had backed down a bit and sat down on the Head Girl's desk. Some folders, pens, and some other office utensils were soon on the floor due to the misbehaving appendage. Vera only gave the fallen items a brief glance before looking upon the gorgeous alien once more. If the Lympha was telling the truth about only being targeted by those with mental abilities, options were limited. It was not as if Vera had much in the form of mental defenses against those who specialize in matters of the mind.

"I can certainly bring your complaint to the Headmasters," Vera began, "But if they were to take action, there is a reasonable chance that the other guests will know you were the one that voiced the complaint. While matters may improve on the island, I cannot say the same about when you are off world. Asking for the staff to handle this matter for you may make you look weaker to them which will only further promote them to treat you like a victim."

"Back on Earth, humans have their own predators to deal with, both sexual and beasts," the Head Girl continued, "Both can be dealt with in similar ways. Animals and beasts recognize things such as gestures, posture, and demeanor. In other words, if you act like prey, they will see you as prey. I cannot say what you are doing that is provoking the guests to treat you in such a way. You are certainly a beautiful creature and any human would pale in comparison. Think back on what led to you being sexually taken. How did you act? How did you behave? How were you dressed? How much resistance did you put forth? What sort of resistance was it?"

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:50 pm

“Likewise I could bring my complaint to your Headmasters on my own and inform them of how very unhelpful you've been to me.” Ania never intended to do just that, of course. That was the whole point of coming to Vera, after all. She loathed the alternative and would rather speak to the silver crowned beauty about her latest shortcomings than demand anything from the people in charge as there was a chance Ania would be found out. A chance may be quite an understatement. Some were bound to find out, especially the psychic ones and thus far their threat was manageable, but Ania wanted them to stop, not become any bolder.

She cocked an eyebrow at the questions being relayed to her, puffing up the bounty of her chest with a deep lungful of air as the alien femme fatale couldn’t fathom anyone dared ask her to respond to such intimate inquiries. “Are you mocking me, girl?” Still close despite sitting on the edge of the table, Ania leaned toward her until they were nearly face to face, the prospect of breaking her word clinging to her like a leash. “Because if you are, don’t think I won’t jump at the chance to fuck you till morning comes.” She happened to be a prideful creature, but an unforgiving woman to strangers, no less.

Still, there was no way around respond to Vera in whatever manner seemed appropriate. She came looking for aid and if these were the means through which it could be done, Ania reluctantly swallowed the bitter pill. “I dress the same every day, a loose gown to cover my entire body and give no hint as to the extent of my charms. All you see on me right now is more of an exception than the rule.”

Silently tapping her chin in thought, the aqua monster hoped to explain whatever needed to be said without further degrading herself to the extreme. “Hostile, I was definitely hostile when it last happened. Aggressive might be a fitting term for it, but then again I doubt anyone would behave differently when they just found out their mind is being taken over. Stripped of control, I cannot do much in my defense, but when they’re physical assaults I tend to beat them senseless until they manage to get away, if they manage to do that while they’re still conscious, of course.”

Ania shook her head, causing pitch black tassels of hair to flow about her picture perfect silhouette. “I do not take the other aliens lightly, Vera Matsumoto. We both know why they’re here, same goes for me. I try to avoid contact with the ones I haven’t met before or those I’ve registered as threatening though I tend to associate with one or two creatures once my appetite for the student body has been rather lacking as of late.” She discerned that as a reason why matters had gone downhill for a while given how often Slarr for one frequented her company, but that was more of an exchange meant to shield one of her favorite girls, a woman to be enslaved and serve if feasible in the long run. If he filled anyone in on how to break through to her, all he had to relay would be which student to attack to get her attention, everything else would proceed as one would expect from her valiant guardian.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:09 pm

"For one who takes such joy in raping my species, you do become rather defensive on matters involving your own sexuality," Vera replied calmly. Knowing the rules of the island, the Head Girl knew her position provided little in protection. But knowing how this island works and what is involved in serving the Headmasters, Vera had long since accepted her fate. If Ania wished to fuck her till morning, the blue alien would find an excuse to do so.

The only thing Vera could do was act more dominant than submissive. She had to make herself appear less like prey at least in comparison to the other students. Does it work? Sometimes and that alone put her in a better situation than the other students. It was why Vera even brought up the topic in the first place, her own personal experience.

Vera had no choice but to accept Ania's answers at face value. With how Ania is before her, she did not see this Lympha wearing a loose gown that covers her voluptuous form. "Exceptions are what they will latch onto, Ania," Vera said calmly, "You claim you cover yourself but then say there are occasional rare exceptions. You claim you stay away from the other guests then say you frequent a select few. All it takes is one guest spreading rumors of you spreading your legs for alien cock for the others to smell blood in the water."

"Think of it this way..." Vera continued, "Do you think the other guests would rather fuck a mere human woman or a gorgeous alien amazon? For them, the choice is simple. Even I could never hope to compare to your elegant perfection. The moment you decided to let yourself be fucked by one or two creatures has put you on the market in the eyes of every predator on the island."

"You were able to fight some of them off but others have defeated you and claimed their supposed rightful reward. It will take time for you to regain your reputation as a fellow predator here on the island. But, I know you do not wish to wait and avoid those who intend to claim you. Mental powers are not something easily resisted. I will require more details if I am to properly analyze their means of manipulating you."

"You say your mind was taken over and you realized this. Tell me more. What did you sense, feel, think? What informed you of losing control over yourself? What do mean by lose control? Were you simply a puppet on strings for example or did you find yourself thinking differently? The more details you provide, the better chances we have in finding a means to resist his advances."

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 pm

“If you kindly kept your being a bitch moments to a minimum, it’d be much appreciated.” In particular with a state of mind like her own, Vera would have been hard pressed to find anything other than barely suppressed anger within the exotic specimen, whether from whatever business they discussed at the time or her own remarks, but it was quite clear Ania disapproved of them even though her own toxic retorts had little substance to them. Something kept her at bay although suspecting Daphnee to be the reason for it would be quite the challenge for anyone without being privy to their encounters. She got a free pass for one of the women closest to her and Vera was it although her narrowed eyes lingered on the Head Girl regardless in order to bestow greater emphasis unto her words.

“I’m just dressed like one of your students, don’t presume to treat me like one. I’ve come here for whatever help you can offer, not to be ridiculed.” She noted with an annoyed demeanor, nearly hissing the words though the toned and equally bountiful amazon kept herself in check even now. Ania listened to whatever was being relayed to her regardless of her feelings on the matter, knowing there might be more truth to it than the huntress wanted to admit.

“I’ve not come here to explain whatever exceptions occurred as of late.” She figured Vera would hardly be interested in hearing about how shape shifting was a more recent occurrence and changing clothes generally happened without any other monster nearby. As far as Ania was concerned, none of them knew about it other than Slarr and that vile ooze Ortix, both of which struck deals with her in the past. “I, too, trusted my partners to keep our affairs private, but I suppose they’ve betrayed my trust despite whatever arrangements we’ve struck in the past. You believe it would be best to stop these casual encounters?”

With another series of questions laid out before her, the well-endowed alien female took a deep breath to collect her thoughts rather than go off about how utterly humiliating it was to explain these matters to a human of all people. “I suppose I could start with what I know.” She nodded at that, wondering if that would suffice. “Some definitely lock eyes with me, hypnosis most likely as their own wind up boring into my skull with an allure I cannot get away from, no matter how hard I try for they’re pulling me in, if you will, keeping me mesmerized with a temptation that is not of this world while others use their own bodies to lure me into their web, so to speak. Hypnosis, no doubt, but again, I have nothing to counter it with.”

In the past Vespira played a great role in her life outside of Shokushu, giving her a few hints as to what might be worth mentioning, but there were still telepaths with far greater abilities than her own, octopus face for one who prevented her from getting that one particular catch the other day so she had to settle with Slarr for the remainder of the day. “If they’re not taunting you after they’ve succeeded, you can still try to make out a few details, but other than establishing eye contact and equally soothing and relaxing prismatic scales that cast light right into my eyes, I haven’t come across too many oddities that were apparent to the naked eye, if any.”

“Some of them don’t have to do any of that, of course. They don’t need to be close or engage me to claim what one might presume is rightfully theirs. To them, dipping into my consciousness appears to be the easiest thing in the world. They prey on me from a distance and don’t show themselves until I’m little more than a puppet in their hands. Of course, the ones less talented or merely reliant on a more personal approach still manage to leave an impression on me.” She brought a tentacle to her chin, rubbing it in thought. “Generally, I feel something’s off. Sometimes I am quite aware of what is happening, but at that point it’s the most difficult to resist. Initially I feel alarmed, but I don’t seem to think too much into it as though they’re drilling deeper into my mind every waking moment and make sure I never feel threatened to the point of attack or attempting escape. I thought any concern, whatever it may be and how aware I was of the matter at hand, was truly meaningless and dismissed it off hand.”

“My thoughts were practically being turned inside out. Any negative impulse I experienced was changed to something more pleasant, more soothing, disrupting any coherent thought of being at risk of falling under their spell. At some point I even doubted nothing I sensed, felt or thought was anything but me without any outer influence whatsoever. Enjoying their presence and whatever else they managed to do to my mind were just the cherry on top of our mutual pleasure.”

She paused for a moment, trying to put what it felt like to be taken over by a more mentally talented creature. “It is difficult to explain when I look back on the whole ordeal. I lost control in the sense that what I initially thought was wrong suddenly felt right to me, almost as if I was obligated to do these things, like someone flicked a switch on the back of my head and got me to yearn for whatever laid ahead of me. It happens gradually, sometimes too subtle to really notice, but in the end these sensations all amount to the same thing.”

Sapphire blue eyes flickered back to gaze deeply into the Head Girl’s, telling the tale of it all while giving another matter some thought along the way. Not just business, of course, for the longer Ania remained in her presence, the more her beauty could be appreciated. She could tell why the Headmasters had chosen her, outside of the usual dedication to her position for her somewhat mystical allure which stemmed from someone holding her position certainly was without question. “Forgive me for asking, but what do you think one of your kind and position can offer with regards to finding a means of resistance?”

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next