View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Rumors (for Vanessa and Ryu) 

Post Re: Rumors (for Vanessa and Ryu)
“Just do it!” She cried out when Vanessa sunk to her knees, encouraging her to get the hell out of dodge while there was still time. After a certain while, no matter the count of distractions were going to save Ryu from what was to come and by then Vanessa had to be long gone. Stealing the knife back and slicing up one of her tendrils enraged Ania, but with the paint on her face even the amazon would have trouble seeing anything, let alone open her eyes without damaging them. “Argh! You little-“ She lashed out at nothing in response, cutting nothing but air since the crimson haired knight had long since moved out of reach.

Ryu had to remain behind in order to allow her to escape. She knew there was no chance of winning and sacrificed herself for someone she didn’t even know. That was the price they both knew she had to pay for attacking the azure femme fatale. Now, Vanessa had been able to flee from the scene. Some later classes were still in session though a few recreational areas had quite a few students in them. Seeing how dark it had become outside, she was fortunate enough to find herself surrounded by at least half a dozen other girls with a few more arriving when Vanessa rushed out of one of the darker corridors.

Looking back the way she came, Vanessa would find the silhouette of her pursuer watching from the shadows of the corridor for a litte while, tentacles quivering in annoyance considering one of her favorite captives managed to reach the relative safety of the crowd. After a few moments Ania vanished from the scene, either to resume what the two started with the no doubt beaten and captured student or merely waiting for a better approach on her target. She’d be kept guessing for the remainder of the day whether the monster was going to return or not, but by the end Vanessa would come to realize the aqua female didn’t wait near her room or anywhere else. She got away from the amazon today although the fate of her savior remained unknown. If the knight returned to the art department, they would no longer be there.

Running from Ania confronted Vanessa with a serious problem nonetheless. She knew what happened when the amazon caught her, violated her, humiliated her to the core. What would happen if the beautiful knight got away as she did now?

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:10 am

The night itself was quiet, too. No sign of Ania anywhere. Whether Vanessa even caught sleep that night or not didn’t matter all that much. She had no classes in the morning and heading over to the cafeteria occurred without incident as well. Something about it didn’t feel right, but then again Ania was never truly pressed for time. Her chosen prey was stuck on an island and therefore confined to the school grounds, giving her enough time to think of a suitable follow-up encounter for the one that got away. When Vanessa reached the dining hall, however, the red haired stranger from the evening before was sitting at one of the tables.

A splint graced her wrist, hinting at the experience Ryu earned for helping the other red head out of a horrible situation. She looked dead tired, supporting her head with her healthy arm just to prevent it from dropping right on the table. It didn’t appear anyone else reserved themselves a seat close to her, leaving her wide open to potential guests.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 am

"Haaa... haaaa...." Vanessa placed her hands on her knees when she finally reached the public area. When she turned to look behind her, she found that a dark shadow loomed over at the distance. The shadow's form whipped back and forth. Simply seeing those ferocious tentacles shake from side to side were enough to send a chill down the knight's spine. "I-I'm safe..." She reached up to cup her face with her hands. Even though the knight had escaped, it came at the sacrifice of a brave student. She had lunged in and protected Vanessa, even though she had no idea who she was. The crimson-haired girl could only imagine what tortures laid ahead for her heroine. It didn't take long for guilt to settle in. Vanessa turned back and saw that the shadow disappeared. Was Ania trying to lure Vanessa back? She couldn't let her savior be alone. So, she ran back towards the art wing, only to realize that there was no sign of either of them. The knight glanced down at the mess made in the art room. She kicked a canister of paint and allowed it to roll on the ground. Some green paint trickled out from the can and stained the floor below. "Ania..." Vanessa tightly squeezed the handle of her flip knife. There was no way to find this girl now. The teen would have to sleep on this, and begin her investigation anew tomorrow.

---

When dawn broke, the redhead stretched her arms out and let out a yawn. Amber eyes blinked when looking outside the window. Light pierced through her room and filled the dorm with warmth. She had been restless the night before, but it seemed like Ania didn't consider pursing her. Perhaps all Vanessa was to Ania was just some vent for her lust. If that was the case, it would make sense why Ania chose not to pursue Vanessa any more than she did. As long as someone offered themselves to Ania, the amazonness probably wouldn't mind. This theory bothered the knight for two reasons. Firstly, that she indulged in girls forcefully. Secondly, that Ania probably didn't see Vanessa as someone special. Truth be told, Vanessa did secretly like attention. Past the fear and hatred of monsters laid an appreciation of how they lusted after her. But this idea was something Vanessa would never admit - not even consciously to herself. She stored that thought process away.

The redhead began to dress herself for the day. She slipped on the school uniform and went to the cafeteria. Saturday. No classes. No stress. Lots of cinnamon buns.

Vanessa could practically smell the breakfast bakery when she stepped into the cafeteria. She looked around to see girls idly talking amongst themselves. Her eyes looked around the area until she spotted a familiar redheaded female. It was the girl that saved her! The knight pursed her lips. The splint on her hand made the knight feel guilty. At the same time, she wondered why Ania chose to snap Ryu's wrist. Was it out of frustration? Was it because she couldn't snap the knight's wrist? Or... was the redheaded female before her actually Ania in disguise? Vanessa considered every possibility and decided it was best to approach her savior. The crimson-haired girl walked over to Ryu. "Is this seat taken?" She asked, before taking a seat across from her.

She folded both hands on top of the table and leaned forward slightly on her seat. "I-I'm sorry, we didn't get to properly introduce ourselves last night. My name is Vanessa Crowell. I...I'm very grateful for what you did back there." Vanessa said sheepishly. She wasn't used to being saved. She wasn't used to being a princess. The girl glanced over at Ryu's wrist once more. "Ania... did she do that to you?" Vanessa asked quietly.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Upon drawing closer to the lone heroine, Vanessa would find her to have taken little more than a cup of coffee to help with her worn out body and mind from the night before. It must have been a long one at that. After all, Vanessa escaped. Ania didn’t seem to be the type to let that happen, no matter what. There was no telling what the amazon would do when her desired catch got away and she was left alone with the second best woman on the scene, but now the knight had gotten a fair idea after noticing the splint on her wrist.

“Hm?” She obviously wasn’t paying too much attention to the things around her, but when the beautiful young woman came into view of her drowsy stare, her scarlet eyes lit up with new life as though meeting her again invigorated the student a little bit. Her lips parted, but no words would come out at first, the situation likely as foreign to her savior as to the knight herself. Straightening up from her more or less slumped over posture, the girl gestured at the chair with her good arm. “Oh .. no, I’m not expecting anyone. Please, go right ahead.”

A light smile graced her lithe lush lips upon receiving thanks for her heroism though the student decided not to dwell on it. “Oh yeah, that ..” She didn’t really know what to say. They both knew what happened to those who got caught and one particular aspect of it had been far more obvious this time around. Thinking back on it now, her voice slowly trailed off while her healthy hand absentmindedly cupped her broken wrist, barely resisting the temptation to cover it with greater emphasis. It occurred to her now how real phantom pain could actually be and reminding herself of the incident last night seemed to have quite the effect on her. “I’m Ryu, by the way. Ryu Tanaka.”

She let her eyes drift down to her wrist, taking a moment to collect herself while relinquishing her touch on the light blue splint. “She did.” Whatever her name was, Ryu was unlikely to ever forget it. Though injuries of that magnitude were rare, they did happen on occasion. She tended to avoid whatever monsters were the roughest and the areas they showed up in, but there was always that first encounter one couldn’t tell what to expect from the alien visitor. “She did it because you got away .. because I saved you.” The brave red head added with a light tremble to her voice at the memory of it. “She told me that right after breaking my wrist .. like it was nothing.”

Ryu then shook her head a little, taking a deep breath. “Still .. I’m glad to see you’re alright. You got away. That’s all that really matters.” She could barely look the gorgeous knight in the eye for the situation was entirely unknown to her. Holding eye contact was never one of her strong suits. Meeting someone who managed to avoid hours upon hours of contact with a monster, all thanks to her, wasn’t entirely familiar either. She then cast a fleeting glance to her wrist before bringing it up for a moment, masking her terrible memories with a mild grin. “You shouldn’t feel bad about this. It was my choice to intervene. Besides .. It’ll heal eventually.”

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Vanessa's fingers curled against her skirt. Though her savior couldn't see it, the knight seemed to stress out over the fact that someone suffered because of her. True, the knight feared that Ania would break her wrist, but she never knew that the amazonness would stoop so low as to take it out on an innocent girl. She truly wanted Ania dead. She wanted to cut that monster up, bit by bit, just to make sure her suffering would never end. While it was clear that the blue-skinned female had the advantage, it was clear that Vanessa was learning and adapting better every time she faced up against her adversary.

Vanessa still had her violet hair. She still had her disguise on as Veronika, though she felt comfortable enough to share with Ryu her real name. "Nice to meet you, Ryu." One of the first things she noticed was how timid her apparent savior was. Yesterday, Ryu had courageously hopped into battle and faced off against Ania. Now, it seemed like Ryu wouldn't even bat an eye towards a monster out of fear. Did Ania do something even more horrifying than just break Ryu's wrist? Vanessa's imagination began to take hold. She imagined the various torture methods that Ryu had to go through. Despite her growing curiosity, the knight figured that it would be insensitive for her to ask about the occurrences between the two.

Her lips curled into a frown. "Is there... some way I can make it up to you?" Vanessa reached out and grabbed a hold of Ryu's hands. She pulled the girl's hands across the table to rest on her chest. The redhead would be able to feel Vanessa's heartbeat - or her large bosom if she so chose to be conscious of it. "I'm usually the one saving girls from monsters and getting raped in their place." The knight began to speak in a low voice so that any ease-droppers would have problems listening. "So... it's new for me to have a savior. If there's anything I can do for you, and I mean anything... Just let me know." She released Ryu's hands from her grasp. "Funny... I actually dyed my hair and changed my looks around a bit so that Ania wouldn't recognize me... but in the end there was no point in this disguise - save for the fact that it might appeal to Ania's sick lust for girls." Vanessa scoffed.

Monsters:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Speaking of their encounters in public, face to face, had never been something Ryu thought of doing with anyone, not even with Ishtar anymore given how much her lover managed to forget from time to time due to her faulty memory. It was a blessing, really, but sometimes even the brave young woman had to envy her for it. Now, someone else chose to approach her on the matter. She responded rather timidly, but not just due to her discomfort when it came to saying anything about the monsters out loud. Surely there had to be more to whatever happened than met the eye, but Vanessa chose not to pursue the matter further while Ryu decided not to indulge the beautiful knight. Just enduring whatever was meant for her seemed to be an immense burden to the student. She didn’t want her to feel worse by telling the whole story.

She could feel the warmth emanating from her chest, the beat of her heart although Ryu was not unfamiliar with the attractive nature of the woman before her. Stealing a glance at the generous swell of her large breasts while they talked had her own succulent orbs rise and fall with greater emphasis. She was getting nervous with that bodily contact, torn between refusing to touch her ever so close to one of her greater charms and the prospect of insulting someone who thanked her. In some way it actually made her happy to be appreciated that much. Shokushu, despite its horrors, often made her feel better than the long, depressing days at home.

Surprise washed over her features with her next statement. “You want to make it up to me?” It sounded rather strange, especially considering what they were talking about in the first place. Something of that magnitude knew no suitable compensation other than whatever the savior in question wanted it to be. When Ryu retracted her hands to her own end of the table, she began to mull the matter over in the back of her head, calmly sipping on her coffee to clear the enormous lump in her throat.

After setting it back down, Vanessa received a response. “Smile.” Ryu could not help but flash a warm smile of her own to further encourage the woman opposite of her to do the same. “I want you to smile for me.” She leaned back in her chair, further promoting the prideful stature of her bosom. “I’m a Senior now, this year being my last. I don’t want you to think you owe me anything by the time I finally leave this place.”

She figured that may not be good enough for the knight though thinking of something, anything which could be done to satisfy that urge to be of service had been incredibly difficult. “It means a lot to you, doesn’t it?” Crimson eyes glanced at the student while her smile diminished, taking on a more sullen expression at the weight of that choice. She then touched her barren neck, dancing over it with the tips of her fingers. “Well, maybe I have something you can do for me. When I woke up in the nurse’s office, the nurse had removed a pendant I used to wear last night. I forgot to put it back on and must have left it there. It’s an Angel on a silver chain and really important to me.”

Ryu brought up her wrist once again, this time to mask a yawn that was a token of last night's event. “I’m one hand down and extremely tired after last night .. Every little bit of work off my one good hand helps a lot. If you want to get it now, we can talk more when you’re back here. We can head up to my room as well since I don’t really want anyone to listen to our .. you know .. unusual subjects.” She wanted to be farther away from everyone around them at least. It was something a monster would say to lure her away, but thus far Ryu didn’t give the impression to be another fake, another costume Ania wore to guide her away from the public. Still, Vanessa had been tasked with the retrieval of a pendant and the only way of getting it would be to head to the nurse’s office.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:17 pm

The girl blinked at the request. She reluctantly flashed a smile, understanding that Ryu didn't accept any form of payment. Of course, Vanessa would have felt the same way. She didn't ever want girls to make it up to her. She brushed a hand through her violet hair. Hopefully she would be able to get rid of this dye soon. For some reason, Vanessa didn't feel like herself. The girl felt like she was slowly adapting an alter-ego. It felt like she was becoming more vulnerable - more timid. The sooner Vanessa would be able to change back into her original looks, the better. The knight glanced back at her savior. She closed her eyes, as if deep in thought. It sounded like Ryu wouldn't want a larger favor, so maybe it was best to listen to the redhead for now. Vanessa placed both hands on the table and stood up. She opened her eyes. "Sure." She pursed her lips. "I'll get your pendant."

And with that, Vanessa was heading towards the nurse's office. Most students were having breakfast at the moment, so the halls were relatively empty. While walking there, Vanessa began to reflect on her encounter with Ania. If Ryu had not come, what would Ania have done to the knight? What positions would they have done? How long would Ania fuck her? Would she use her tentacles? These thoughts caused the knight's nipples to stiffen underneath her school uniform. Embarrassed, she crossed her arms across her chest and hurried along. What if Ania didn't opt for any of that, and only broke Vanessa's wrist? A shiver went down her spine.

Vanessa arrived at the nurse's office. She didn't hear anyone inside, so she gave a gentle knock. "Hello?" She called out from the other side of the door. When there was no answer, Vanessa reached for the doorknob and twisted it. She carefully peered through the crack of the door.

Monsters:

Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:46 am

Soon thereafter, Vanessa realized her suspicions were correct. No one resided on the other side of the door which left the nurse’s office empty and devoid of another human being. It happened to be a fairly small room, equipped with desk, chair and what came closest to a hospital bed near the window through which one could see the sports field in the distance, among other necessities such as decorative paintings and flowers. Thankfully it didn’t carry your typical hospital scent composed primarily of disinfectants.

She found nothing of interest here other than the silver glint coming from the low bedside table on the other end of the room. It looked exactly the way Ryu described earlier. After retrieving it, Vanessa sensed the exotic perfume her fellow student must have been using before they ran into each other for the first time, but that wasn’t everything, not to her senses at the very least. They dealt with it every now and then, making it almost unmistakable in nature. Something else crept up her nose and tingled the pleasure centers of her brain. Amid the pleasing perfume of the red head, Vanessa picked up on something else, something even more enticing. It almost smelled a little bit like Ania.

Suddenly, the door slammed shut. “Sad thing is, I’ve been tailing her all morning and you actually walked up to her.” She heard and recognized the familiar voice coming from behind, revealing the huntress had indeed managed to follow her here in some way though at the moment Ania assumed her student disguise, the timid Kate who reached out to her the other day. She didn’t lack any of her assets, however. Smooth, peachy skin and curves that were to die for. Wide hips and nicely cushioned ass to entice the naked eye. Ample breasts strained the taut fabric around her chest, giving rise to the mesmerizing cleavage the shape shifting predator possessed. Any monster would have loved a slice of Ania in her current form, but the two of them were entirely alone for the time being. She had Vanessa cornered now and Ryu was nowhere near to prevent what was bound to happen next.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:08 pm

The knight stepped into the room and looked around for the item in-question. When she found it, the redhead picked it up and was about to leave. She froze when she heard someone else's presence coming from the door. At first, the knight thought that it would've been fine. If it was the nurse, Vanessa would carefully explain what she was doing in the room alone. Then, something happened. The redhead could smell a pleasing scent. Immediately, she felt her body grow warm. It was a strange perfume, but the crimson-haired girl didn't think of it too much. It wasn't until the girl picked up on another scent that sent fear through her. She slowly turned her head to the side and glanced from the corner of her eyes. Appearing in front of the door was none other than Kate. The girl was well-endowed, as usual. With the perfume beginning to fog Vanessa's mind, she couldn't help but to glance over at the student's form. The near perfect curves... how would it feel if the two rubbed their soft skin against one another?

Vanessa hated herself for thinking about this. As allured as she was to the woman, she knew who the woman actually was. "Ania." Vanessa growled. She took a step back and held Ryu's item tightly in her hand. She continued to back up until she was pressed up against the window. Vanessa glanced through the window. They were on the second floor. The girl then looked back at Ania. She was scared... she was aroused... but she couldn't let Ania know. She had to be brave. The crimson-haired girl began to flick her wrist back and forth, as if anticipating that Ania was going to snap her wrist. "I saw what you did to Ryu." The knight frowned.

Monsters:

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:04 am

“Ryu ..” Ania repeated the name as though it hadn’t been familiar to her thus far, letting it roll off her tongue to sample the sound of it before grinning, her attention returning to the frowning knight. She could see the obvious, the lust, the fantasies of whatever the monster was going to put her through as they turned to vivid images in the back of her head, but once again Ania didn’t attack right away. “I’m assuming that’s hers.” Her eyes flickered to the pendant, but the item didn’t hold her focus for long as there was little point in doing anything with it. “I owed you a broken wrist. She intervened. Someone had to pay for what you’ve done and you got away. Selecting her for that honor was the only thing I could do.”

Stepping closer, Ania continued to elaborate on what that meant for the knight standing before her. “So .. You no longer need to fear that I may end up doing the same to you. Besides, I have thought of the next best thing I’m going to do to you, but I won’t reveal it to you just yet. It’s a surprise, after all.” She grinned impishly at that. ”You didn’t do much damage to me, anyway. My wounds healed by the time you were on the run. It’s in my nature, really.”

Though when Vanessa inadvertently brought attention to her wrist, Ania had to wonder what was going to happen in the following minutes as they would decide what fate her newfound prey was going to experience in the coming hours. “I’m aware seeing me again begs one simple question. Will you surrender like you did last time or will you take another shot at killing me?” She let the question linger for a moment before pressing on. “You’re probably thinking to yourself you could beat me. You landed a blow on me. Just a few inches further down and it might’ve been my heart. Yeah, I can see how that may be an encouraging thought. However, consider the fact you’ve never really seen what I’m capable of. Last time I wasn’t being serious and merely admired your beautiful breasts while you were dancing about the shelves.”

She was teasing the poor girl and knew fully well it might rub her the wrong way to be viewed like that, to be seen as so utterly inferior that even when armed with a weapon, Ania didn’t take her seriously in the slightest. Whatever Vanessa decided to do in response, Ania brought a quick end to those thoughts by coming even closer.

Sexy voluminous brown locks began to rise and fall in the wake of the few steps Ania took towards Vanessa, swaying her hips in an erotic manner that’d be almost hypnotic to anyone fortunate enough to regard them in that fashion. It’d be difficult to miss how deliciously snug her uniform truly was when the huntress inched closer, leaving nothing to the imagination as to the extent of her inhuman allure. She did have a whole lot on offer, that much Vanessa knew, and even now the attractive dark-skinned woman looked nothing like the monster she despised most. Stunning looks defined her, let alone her undeniable skill to pleasure women beyond belief. She could have a lot of fun with that body, even more so with Ania.

“Still, the choice is yours. I won’t make it easy for you this time around if you choose to fight, but if you lay down your knife ..” Ania deduced the busty woman had to have it on her at all times, and today would be no different, especially after narrowly escaping her wrath the day before. “.. I promise I won’t hurt you. You have my word and keeping my word means a great deal to me.”

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:38 am

Vanessa looked over at the pendant, then back at Ania. She didn't reply to the evil amazon. It didn't matter to Ania if that pendant belonged to Ryu or not. The monster wasn't interested in small talk, and neither was Vanessa. The knight always had a deep-seeded hatred for the amazon. With her back pressed up against the window, there was no other way to go. She puffed out her chest bravely. "Surrender?" The teenager scoffed. "You've been the bane of my existence here, Ania. You and all your fellow monsters have harmed me." With one hand, she reached across her body to grab onto the elbow of her other arm. She lowered her head. Her knees shivered when the monster mentioned her breasts. It was as if that sense of verbal harassment had reminded the girl of all the horrible things done to her. She was just a vent for lust. Monsters never took her seriously - they never took any girl seriously. All they cared about was mindlessly fucking these girls, and leaving them with an awful memory which they were unable to share with themselves. "I'm just... some girl to you?" Each word was harder to produce than the last. Her breathing became more irregular. She looked back up at Ania in her human form. Her heart raced as the monster came closer to her. The way she exaggerated her curves, through her movements and through her clothes, had set a spark in Vanessa's body. She began to feel hot between her legs. So hot, in fact, that she was barely able to move. Nipples hardened, gently pointing out from her top. Her violet-dyed hair had made Vanessa look like an entirely different person - someone who was weaker and more timid. For some reason, Vanessa felt like her disguise was weakening her resolve. Her hands slipped into the pocket of her uniform. Fingers tightly clasped the weapon. She began to grit her teeth. With one quick motion, she pulled the knife out of her pocket and dropped it to the ground.

"D-Dammit..."

Amber eyes looked up at the amazon-turned-human. Both hands rested on her chest in an attempt to keep Ania as far away from her as possible. Doubt began to fill her heart. Why had she dropped the knife? Could she still pick it up? Did she want to?

Vanessa tilted her head sideways and looked away from Ania - no - Kate.

"K-Kate... stop it..." She begged. The girl began to nervously rub her soft thighs against one another.

Monsters:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:09 am

Whether Vanessa truly expected a response or not, Ania wasn’t going to give her one. It didn’t matter anyway. Nothing she could hope to say meant anything to the poor girl. Any spoken word leaving her lips turned to nothing but hot air unless they were hostile in nature. She was hoping that wouldn’t be the case at some point, but Vanessa was giving her that impression from the start.

Yet the blade fell nonetheless. The name of her current disguise had been spoken out loud. Ania took a moment to regard the image in front of her before coming up with her next step. For once, the huntress was going to give her exactly what she wanted. She hadn’t forgotten the punishment that was in store for Vanessa for having buried a knife in her shoulder. It wouldn’t be much of a punishment, either, seeing how Ryu took care of that, but a reward to remember the amazon by. However, now wasn’t the right time. Instead, the sinfully curvaceous student approached her knight. After all, Veronica was an escape from her usual gallant persona and Ania chose to take on a role of her own.

Altering her voice to suit the gorgeous face her precious knight had been familiar with hardly required a great deal of effort. When it changed to what it once was, there wasn’t a hint of Ania to be found in the woman before her other than the thought in Vanessa’s mind that her fellow student was in fact little more than the pleasure hungry amazon. Ania, for one, didn’t intend to pay any attention to that particular notion. “You don’t want me to stop, do you, Veronica?”

An echo resounded off the walls with her every step, relaying the fact Kate was drawing near even when the girl looked away. Within moments she crossed the room and her feeble attempts at covering her chest to keep the voluptuous woman away weren’t going to change that. Amazingly enough, she neither reached for the knife nor kicked it away. Kate left it where it was to assure Veronica that there was a way back in these fateful moments. She was close now, close enough to send warm, shudder inducing breaths along the vein of her neck.

"You don't want me to stop at all." After shuffling as close as humanly possible, Veronica could feel the contours of the monster’s breasts against the back of her hands. They were dripping with bodily heat and temptation, as was the rest of the girl who practically pinned her against the window, but there was next to no force involved. She could have pulled free with the slightest effort, but Kate was far from done when her face nearly masked her own, their lips but a mere inch or two apart. “You’re always strong for others, but you never allow yourself to be anything else. You push me away because you think it’ll make you look weak, but even strong women have hidden desires of their own. Deep down, you know what you want .. You know it as much as you know what you’re saying about me isn’t true.”

She backed off just a bit, enough to bring her own hands onto Veronica’s while one of her sexy, long legs grazed the knight’s outer thigh. Soft unblemished flesh rubbed against her own, a mere hint of her charms as those blazing emerald eyes gazed deeply into her own. “You always were special to me .. and not just some girl.”

Her touch fell lower then, departing from her hands to explore the marvelously sculptured expanse of her waist and hips. Kate drank in every inch through the wondrous sensations that danced against her fingertips, halting only where her lush feminine thighs began before scaling the timeless beauty of a knight once again. “Please don’t tell me to stop. It’s me, Kate. I’m your friend, remember? I want to make you happy. I want you to forget anything save for the very room we’re standing in.” She graced her stomach with a teasing touch by momentarily slipping beneath the rim of her shirt, nearly threatening to peel the garment off before letting go. She was in no rush today and continued to explore up until her amorous advances came to the lower edge of her delectable bosom.

Silky smooth hands swept over the lower curvatures of her clothed marshmallow breasts, higher and higher upon her uniform in an elongated caress before meeting the knight’s own. Shielding her chest with both hands prevented any further access although the alluring woman didn’t mean to stop there. With little pressure her fingertips slithered between the succulent globes and those protective hands, undoubtedly toying with the thought of reaching out to more of their equally soft and abundant swell. Kate hoped to encourage the bashful student to lift them enough to slip her fingers beneath her own, to allow her to hold both glorious orbs within her palms, but the comely blonde girl hadn’t forced any of it.

In turn, her expression took on greater measures of sensuality. She regarded Veronica with sultry eyes which were at half-mast and drilled deep into her own. Strangely enough, Kate never broke eye contact. She wanted her savior to feel special. “You protected me from the amazon and I wish to thank you for that.” Warm breaths were no longer the only sensation raining down on her when the young woman bent forward to plant her lush lips on the aroused student’s neck. The girl kissed the spot, then let the tip of her tongue dance over Veronica’s exposed skin. Saliva masked the heat and turned the delicate spot into the source of chills whenever her breaths fell against it, right before Kate came back up to coo ever so softly into her left ear. “Let me melt away the pain.”

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:35 am

Her heart raced as the human girl came closer to her. She wanted to escape, to run, and to hide, but she knew that whatever awaited her was something that she sinfully craved. It wasn't a monster in front of her. No, it was a normal human being. Vanessa had no animosity towards girls - only monsters. Before her wasn't Ania. It was Kate. And the knight wasn't named Vanessa. Her name was Veronika. She saw from her peripheral vision the violet-dyed hair. Yes, she wasn't the valiant knight. At this moment, she was a shy, horny girl. "Kate..." She whispered the amazoness' name once more. Veronika felt the warm breaths tickled against her skin. A gasp escaped from her lips. The girl's fingernails dug into the wall behind her. Even when she tried to shield herself with her hands, she could feel Kate's large breasts press against her form. Her cheeks were flushed red. She watched in curiosity when their fingers intertwined with one another. Veronika closed her fingers around Kate's hands. She gave it a tight squeeze. The girls' soft thighs brushed up against one another. As Kate rubbed against Veronika, some of the knight's skirt slid upwards on her leg. When Kate brought her hands over to Veronika's hips, she brought her hands over to the woman's shoulders. The violet-haired girl wrapped her arms around Kate's neck like a lover. She stared into her companion's eyes. "S-special...? Me?" She whispered with a hint of excitement in her voice.

It was enough to send the girl into a heat. She allowed Kate to pull up the knight's shirt until it hung just above her breasts. Underneath was a black-lace bra. Veronika let out a soft sigh when her breasts were groped. Her warm breath tickled against Kate's lips. Veronika's hands slid downwards until she reached Kate's hips. She squeezed the busty girl as soon as she felt the series of kisses and saliva begin to stain her neck. The girl tilted her head over to give the amazon more access. As her body began to heat up, Veronika leaned forward until her legs were intertwined with Kate's. Slowly, Veronika began to rest both thighs between one of Kate's legs. She began to bring her legs closer together until she began to press her weight against Kate's thigh, also allowing the amazon to feel the warm wetness coming from her panties. She hugged Kate's body, thus allowing their breasts to press up against one another. Although the knight had her bra on and Kate had her shirt on, both of them would be able to feel the softness of each other's bosom. Veronika's eyes were filled with lust. Though she stared into the darkness of the nurse's office, there was only one sensation she focused on - Kate. She licked her lips, before calling out to the monster.

"Yes Kate... I'm all yours ♥"

Monsters:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:07 pm

In the whole wide world, there was no greater pleasure for the likes of her than discovering your lover desired making love to you more than anything else in the world. Their smooth thighs intertwined and became one, her lust undeniable with that patch of moisture between them. Kate bit down on her lower lip in anticipation while her eyes drank in the sight of the woman before her. “All mine ..” When there was nothing left to hold them back and Veronika offered herself wholly for things to come, Kate caved in. She departed from the teasing licks and kisses along her neck and claimed her charming full lips in a deep kiss. She let her eyes drift shut as soon as they made contact, cherishing the moment to the fullest of her ability. From one moment to the next, her tongue advanced on the shy girl. It slithered beyond the amorous union of their lips to brave Veronika’s own in an erotic dance, prodding and tempting Veronika to engage her newfound admirer.

At the same time, a hand left her magnificent breasts to cup the back of her head, holding her safely whereas the other traced a path further down. She brought it over her inner thigh and graced it with a stimulating touch, headed closer and closer to the inviting wetness whilst lifting her skirt up to uncover the prized source of her desire. Short of actually setting a finger down on her crotch, Kate began to retract. She secured the lovely girl by the waist instead and used her thigh to lift Veronika onto the windowsill for ease of access. Several breathtaking moments after, Kate broke the seal of their lips at last, gazing deeply into her eyes with a reflection of her own lust burning within.

“Oh, Veronika ..” She cooed in a low whisper and caressed the back of her head before fixating her attention elsewhere. “I want you .. All of you ..” Her fingers hooked into the lace bra from below. She had no intention of wasting time taking it off completely. With but one slow and cautious movement of her hand, Kate exposed her breasts for good and left her bra right beneath the shirt hanging above these delectable mammaries. The adventurous student watched them for a moment, then licked one of her fingertips which went on to encircle an uncovered nipple. She cast a sultry glance to Veronika while leaning in from the waist up and hungrily consumed the other. Soft, supple flesh set down against the corner of her mouth as the buxom girl pleasured her friend. Warmth blessed her captured cherry peak, as well as alternating degrees of suction bestowed unto her captive pebble. Her loving tongue swept over her areolae without wasting a thought on slowing down. Kate switched back and forth between lewd sucks and licks, each enhanced with soft gasps of her own as she squeezed the other orb in her hand.

However, the other dipped back between her legs and nestled up against the slit of her body. It ground against her covered flower, rubbing the fabric of her panties against that dripping chalice. Her middle finger dug inbetween these drenched folds ever so slightly, hoping for even greater results than before. Meanwhile, the girl flicked her eyes up to gauge Veronika’s reactions, always eager to improve where she could. Naturally, the disguised huntress already knew where her sweet spots happened to be.

The initiative was hers to take, for now. There’d always be the risk of having the nurse return while they were at it, or Ryu heading over here on her own after running out of patience, but Kate didn’t seem to care much for the risks. It was best to take advantage of the situation now, rather than allow Veronika to become a knight again.

All the while, Ania gradually changed the woman at her hands and she’d be none the wiser until it was too late. It could be mistaken for excitement of being with another woman in her current form that Kate managed to make her feel better than most others who came before, that her touches were more skilled and precise. In the end, Vanessa was the one who changed. With every lick, every kiss and every suck, the monster’s saliva seeped into her body one way or another. It entered her system and spread throughout her every limb, little by little conquering her from the inside. In a way, it was her punishment for the knife incident the day before. Slowly but surely, her cells were being restructured from the ground up. She’d become more sensitive by the second, but her human lover masked the entire process with her own expert touches.

Fri May 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Veronika nuzzled her face against Kate's neck. She let out a gentle purr as the busty woman claimed the knight as her own. Hot breaths tickled against Kate. She shifted back and joined the woman together in a kiss. The girl's soft, full lips locked in perfectly with the monster's. She arched her breasts into Kate's in pure pleasure, rubbing her womanhood even harder against Kate's thigh. The sound of their wet kisses could be heard. Veronika's lips curled around her partner's. Her lips pinched around Kate's lower lip, gently plucking it before joining back in their make out session. She let her warm breath tickle against Kate's lips. Then, came the tongue. As Kate's tongue invaded the innocent girl's mouth, the girl let out an innocent moan. She was grinding her hips in a show of satisfaction. Fingernails dug into Kate's back. Their tongues curled in perfectly, exchanging saliva. Each passing second, the girl began to feel hotter. It was as if her body was on fire, as if Kate somehow knew how to push all of her right buttons.

Veronika was re-positioned so she was seated on the windowsill. As they broke their kiss, the girl stared lovingly into her partner's eyes. She pursed her lips at the amazon's comment. "Then do it, Kate." She whispered back. The violet-haired girl helped remove her own bra until her bouncy, youthful breasts were seen in all their beauty. Centered at her areola were stiffened nipples. What Veronika didn't expect, however, was to have Kate attack her breasts. The busty woman dove down and greedily sucked on the knight's breasts. "Pwaa~" The girl arched her back. She spread her legs open, twitching in pleasure. Hardened nipples rubbed against Kate's tongue. The girl began to push her breasts more and more into her partner's face. "Aaaaahhh I-I'm sensitive there ♥" She could feel her netherlips grow wet. Womanly juices stained her laced panties, even spilling a bit onto her thighs. "K-Kate... I feel weird... I-I've never felt like this with another woman before...!" Veronika cried out. She started to pant like an excited dog. Legs involuntarily shook as the invisible poison spread through her body. "P-Please... fuck me a lot more from now on... I-I need you..." Veronika's arms curled around Kate's head and forced her to take on more of the knight's breasts.

Monsters:

Sat May 21, 2016 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next