View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Rumors (for Vanessa and Ryu) 

Post Re: Rumors (for Vanessa and Ryu)
Vanessa was practically in tears while standing in front of her rival. She hated looking so weak in front of the amazon! Toes curled underneath her shoes, and fingers squeezed down against her palm. The grip on her weapon was tightened. When she lunged at the predator, her hand was easily brushed aside by one of the tentacles. Her eyes widened at the sight. Never before had Ania done that to the knight. Had Ania been playing with the knight beforehand? The crimson-haired girl gritted her teeth and turned to make a second strike. "Haa! Yaaa!" The redhead cried out. The amazon was coming closer, surely suggesting that Vanessa would land a solid hit. But each strike seemed to just miss, or was simply deflected. The girl picked up her pace, hoping that repetition would yield her a different result. "Just. Die. Already!" Vanessa cried out.

When the tentacles lashed out, Vanessa yelped in surprise. They had skid against her breasts and ass, though the knight was too focused to notice those spots in particular being targetted. She hissed with each powerful strike. Her round breasts shook with every strike, and her ass jiggled with every smack. "W-Where do you think you're attacking?! I'm your enemy!" Vanessa growled when she finally realized where Ania was attacking the teenager. She could feel the burns develop just underneath her knightly clothing, yet luckily none of it had been ripped off. Vanessa's strikes became slower by the moment, and her face became hotter. It wasn't long until the redhead was basically a sweating mess in front of the amazon.

Her nipples peaked from her pure white uniform, and her thighs rubbed against one another to stop the flow of womanly juices. Flushed cheeks and quivering eyes said everything to the monster. "W-What have you done to me?!" Vanessa barely had enough energy to hold onto her knife. Instead, she dropped it on the floor and reached forward to grab onto Ania with her bare hands. Fingernails dug into the monster's flesh. Little did Ania know that Vanessa was holding onto the monster because the teenager could barely hold herself up. Her knees felt like they were going to collapse. The human's soft breasts pressed up against Ania's. The soft marshmallows folded around Ania's breasts, with hardened nipples circling around.

"M-My body's hot...!" The fiery-spirited girl complained.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:15 am

Ania did nothing to keep Vanessa standing before her. If anything, having her drop down to her knees would be a more fitting stance for the woman who defied her each time they crossed paths and lost to the monster several times. The threat of killing her didn’t help much, but in the end the voluptuous amazon let her cling to the comforts of her clothed body, one set of sinfully plump breasts pressing down against the other while the exotic azure seductress watched on.

“I’ve done what I had to for the victory I desire.” She didn’t have to hurt Vanessa to win. That’s what mattered. Ania wasn’t interested in hurting her even though the defiant student deserved it. They came here for a reason and it’d be shameful to let that chance of dominance slip away. In the end there was nothing more thrilling than watching such a remarkable woman needy and caked in sweat from it all. At long last, the whipping came to an end, but the damage was done when Ania smiled at her desperate companion. “I’m aware how much you crave attention now, but you have no one but yourself to blame. You knew I’d fight you and the results are more than obvious right now.”

She seized the knife with one of her many tendrils and tossed it aside, far enough to be out of reach for a while at least while their bodies mashed together. A passion began to infuse her voice as the conversation dragged on, each word a blow to the very core of Vanessa’s addled mind. “Are you not going to fight me anymore? Is it too much for you to bear? If you want, I don’t have to end it by beating you into submission. You’re soaking already .. It’d be a waste to push you any further.” Several tentacles twitched excitedly at the thoughts racing through her mind and there was no doubt Ania was going to put them to good use tonight.

Sliding into her uniform yielded the precious peachy flesh Ania yearned to have. She brought tentacles through whatever narrow openings there were, driving them in through her skirt to let each dance over her luscious charms. A fine specimen wriggled past and beyond the boundaries of her panties. It eased over her clit, then gently parted these juicy netherlips whereupon the same thick appendage rounded her body and ground up against the crack of her ass which caused the fabric to bulge wherever it went. She was being thoroughly explored and it became all the more obvious who had all the power here.

Another playfully prodded the lower curves of her breasts before spearing the valley of her cleavage like a nice, warm and fleshy spire of man meat, the whole length pulsating powerfully amid engorged globes of flesh. Some minor appendages seemed to branch off and became visible through her uniform as they neared the woman’s nipples where the monster’s breasts touched upon her own. She let them tease her areolae with soft caresses, dangling her opponent on the hook as yet another tendril touched upon her chin, raising it slightly.

Seductive lips smacked with a familiar appetite before they curled up into a sensuous smile. “Just one word, Vanessa .. It can make all your needs disappear.” Hot breaths washed over her face all the while, further worsening the state she had been in. “Say yes to me, to serve me like you always wanted, and I’ll let you give up with at least some semblance of dignity intact. Your clothes will remain unharmed and I’ll give you anything you desire for nothing more than your surrender.”

In that moment other silky smooth tentacles began to rise and hover in the air. Azure serpents which were waiting for the command to wreak havoc on the poor aroused knight and loomed over the alluring specimen like the inevitable consequence of failure that they were at heart. Ania locked eyes with the brave combatant. It wouldn’t be long for her to fall and that much should be obvious to the both of them. “Surrender yourself to me .. or suffer humiliation and a greater defeat than anything I’ve offered you before. Should you wish to deny me, I’ll rip off your clothes and whip your lewd body until you cum. After that .. Well, I’ll leave it up to your imagination.”

She grinned, feeling up the woman in her grasp as unoccupied tendrils swarmed her flanks and deliciously toned thighs. Such was the treasure of a student Vanessa had been and Ania would be a fool to forget why they came here tonight. “I want you to be mine, Vanessa. You want to be mine as well. Are you really going to keep fighting what we both desire?”

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:24 am

It felt like it was two-hundred degrees. The girl's body might as well be set on fire, because she felt completely uncomfortable. She was figeting against the amazon as if trying to shake off her heat and transfer it onto Ania's body. The human was practically leaning all of her weight on the amazon, with her head tilted to the side and against Ania's form. She slowly slid down to her knees until her breasts appropriately pressed against Ania's legs. The girl was on her knees - right before her oppressor. Fingernails continued to drive into Ania's flesh in hopes of hearing some painful cry. "W-who do you think I am...?" Vanessa growled when Ania mentioned how much she adored attention. The redhead looked and spotted the wiggling tentacles in the air. Her body was acting on its own, and her nether lips were already growing wet. Glistening liquid was already running down her inner thigh just at the sight of the tentacles. Vanessa folded her lower lips into her mouth and bit her skin just below it with her upper pair of teeth as tentacles dug into her skirt. Her hips wiggled around uncontrollably. Every tentacle stroke made a noticable wet slobbering noise around her womanhood, while her athletic ass cheeks were firmly clenched when a tentacle found its way between them.

"Nghh!" Vanessa tilted her head up and closed one of her eyes as a tentacle forced its way up between her breasts. Her warm, heavenly breasts were soft. As the tentacle rocked between her orbs, it'd find the cleavage as one of the most comfortable places in the redhead's body. Tentacles did not mind her bra, pushing inside and playing with her hard nipples. "P-Please, stop this!" The girl begged once more. She looked up with desperate amber eyes. Long, crimson hair flowed down her arched back.

Eyes watched as more tentacles rose up, casting a shadow over the girl's form. Her body was quivering - not from the idea of accepting Ania's love - but of denying it. She imagined being whipped until she would cum, being violated with no care for the knight's well-being, and made into a slave of Ania's tentacles and cocks. It was almost too alluring to reject Ania than to accept her. At this point, Vanessa's lips felt dry. Her throat felt like it was burning from a fever. A gulp sent some saliva down her needy throat for the time being. As tentacles hugged her thighs, quiet moans escaped from her mouth. Yes, yes, yes! This was it. Having her body felt... having every nerve of her body from her thighs to her breasts stimulated. Indeed, this sensation was not one a human could offer the knight. Indeed, this sensation could only be offered by a certain amazon. As her lips parted, a bridge of saliva was linking her top and bottom teeth together. The bridge glistened from the setting sun.

"I'll be yours ❤" Vanessa wagged her ass from side to side. "You promised me during our first encounter that you'd visit me every night... can you... do it this time?" Vanessa begged with big eyes. As a display of her obedience, Vanessa tilted her head down and licked Ania's thighs. Hot saliva coated her aquamarine skin.

Monsters:

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:05 am

Such beauty and temptation, there would’ve been few who could hope to refrain from doing everything in their power to make the athletic young woman their own. She looked on when the effects of her actions, the aphrodisiac and the very nature of Vanessa’s enhanced body were working towards one outcome Ania desired for a long time. It may never be permanent, but each time the gap between fantasy and reality appeared to be getting thinner and thinner, and someday the voluptuous amazon would call this one a woman worth fighting for. Rhaine had her protection for being devoted and welcoming in her presence. Yet the knight never faltered completely, not until now.

“I’m a woman of my word.” Ania noted with a tentacle dancing over Vanessa’s cheek in a fleeting caress. Licking her thigh, there was a clear response in the amazon as her muscles tensed and relaxed. Above, the noble red head could feel the immense heat of a familiar source of her pleasure which seeped even through the amazon’s clothing with remarkable intensity. A powerful masculine scent emanated from the area, invading her lungs with intoxicating potency every waking moment. The growing bulge in her cloak had been unmistakable. It was beyond obvious how much Ania yearned for the aroused knight. “I’d like to think I am what I claim to be, at the very least, but I have disappointed you each night. Starting tonight, everything will be different. You’ll never be alone at night ever again.”

A gentle push brought the student down to the floor, but Ania was being exceptionally kind tonight and caught Vanessa with a few tentacles, lowering her to the ground in a tender fashion. She flashed the poor woman a warm smile. Afterwards, tendrils began to remove the cloak from her own sapphire colored body, revealing ample curves and charms that belonged to the exotic monster whose voluptuous form then descended onto her prey. But, Ania left the woman’s uniform intact for the time being. She had the feeling there was enjoyment to be found in wearing clothes during sex and while first one, then two buttons beneath her cleavage came undone, there was always the thought of soiling her otherwise regal attire.

Suddenly, smooth warm flesh shifted about within her panties and the appendage therein angled itself against clenched cheeks. It appeared to be drooling moisture on her flesh and eased into the gap between each lovely cheek, gradually attempting to sink into her succulent ass. In the meantime, Ania inched closer to the lower portion of her cleavage. A few buttons above it held everything around those full, luscious breasts, but there was an entrance here now which could not be denied to the huntress.

“However, you fought me yet again. I’m going to have to punish you for moving against me ..” She announced her intentions with a seductive hint in her voice, and there was little doubt as to why that was. Sultry eyes gazed deeply into her own and further down below her aching manhood looked swollen beyond the breaking point. Shiny beads of musky precum oozed onto her knightly uniform long before Ania even made contact with her flesh. That bulging sac contained ample masses of backed up semen and seemed to be even more taut than usual, a token of her virility as the final few inches between them were fading away. At long last, Ania plunged into the valley of her cleavage with a lewd groan and warm, thickness imbued liquid love spilled onto the meaty tit flesh that embraced her powerfully pulsating cock.

Ania had to take a moment to collect herself when her hips collided with the pillowy swell of those fine breasts and her hardened mushroom tip cleared them, pointing directly at the girl’s drop dead gorgeous features, but in the meantime Vanessa would not find any rest from the tendril sliding into her delightful rear or the ones manipulating her every inch of picture perfect skin. She was getting everything her body desired, but not quite. A writhing mass of azure tentacles embraced her thighs, secured her hips, teased her dripping nethers and entered her deliciously round ass all at once. More appendages massaged and molded her large breasts while the tips fixated their attention on the hard, aching peaks. So many sensations came cracking down on her all at once when the huntress began to thrust into Vanessa’s cleavage, soaking it in precum and the overbearing heat of Ania’s throbbing manhood that’d never get enough of the downright angelical woman beneath her.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:46 pm

Oh, what a corrupted sight that Ania was graced with. A milk-skinned redhead, whose beauty was hidden behind fabrics of knightly clothing, had been entangled in a nest of tentacles. Amber eyes looked up at the amazon. Was there curiousity or fear in her eyes? It was hard to tell at the moment. Though as tentacles brushed against her chest, they would feel the rapid tremor of her heart. She closed one of her eyes when a tentacle wiggled across her cheek. As her strawberry perfume mixed with the almost alien scent of love, her eyes became more dazed. Something powerful was calling out to the girl, and it rested between Ania's legs. The setting sun meant that the air was growing colder by the moment. With it, each breath that escaped the knight's lips became ever more present. She tilted her head slightly, allowing some fiery strands to shield her eyes. The promise of the amazon was surely something that would break the knight. So long had she fought against this monster, and now she was calling out to it. To be Ania's for every night.

She dared not to move an inch, but rather keep her arms dangling by the side. Tentacles brushed up against her womanhood, extracting small amounts of lustful fluids that had escaped her body. One tentacle was blessed by the softness of her ass cheeks. As it began to hotdog her, Vanessa arched her back towards the amazon and let out a quiet moan. "Aaahh...!" Her thighs were periodically shaking. The beautiful amazon stood before her, poised to enjoy the knight. "Y-your cock..." Vanessa whispered while her body drank in the monster's perfect form. The azure-skinned woman had lowered herself before the redhead. The twitching member was gently pushed through the opening of her unbuttoned top. Soon enough, the enormous cock disappeared between two heavenly hills. The white uniform kept her breasts firmly pressed together. As the member glided along, soft skin pushed back. "You like my breasts that much?" Vanessa giggled while she gave the tip of the cock a quick lick, almost like a cat. "That's good, because I love having my breasts played with too~" Hands grabbed a hold of her covered breasts. She had begun rocking them in alternating motions. One moved up along the member, while the other slipped south. They pushed against every nerve, making sure that not one part of Ania's shaft was left uncovered. Meanwhile, Vanessa dipped her head forward and shly squeezed her soft lips around the head. A tongue just barely emerged, slowly and methodically encircling the head of the cock. She avoided taking any of Ania's shaft into her mouth, and instead found pleasure in teasing the amazon.

Vanessa's body was set on fire while the tentacles had explored her. Yes, yes, yes! This was what Vanessa had truly wanted. She wanted more than just attention. She wanted to be pleased in every spot - to be taken in as a victim of pleasure. Her thighs shifted sensationally while the tentacles curled around her thighs - another fetish of hers. Vanessa lapped up the precum seeping out of Ania's head, while announcing her moans in the form of muffled vibrations. Womanly juices continued to flow out of her, as she spread her legs, inviting the tentacles to corrupt the once-pure knight.

Monsters:

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:37 am

It’d have been impossible to hold back a smile at the woman’s words, let alone contain the moan bubbling up from deep within the amazon once her tongue came into play. “Ahh .. Mmm, yeah .. I love your breasts .. and I love playing with them. It’s been a terrible mistake to neglect them.” She truly was a sweet girl and now, with a certain measure of luck, Vanessa wouldn’t be all too eager to return to her former self whenever they met in the near future. Azure eyes gazed down on her from above, each hungrier than the other when it came to the burning lust beyond their gleaming blue hues. “You’re making me feel good again despite me staying away for so long ..” A tendril traced her cheek still, relaying a more romantic touch than what was happening to the rest of her body. “I’ve missed your company, Vanessa.”

All that soft and warm tit flesh felt too good to be true. Every thrust made her feel all the more eager to return and it showed in Ania’s overall approval. If only Vanessa hadn’t fought her that much, perhaps the monster would’ve come back more often. They were never truly at peace, not for long anyway, but now things might be different compared to any other day. Ania wanted to make sure it stayed that way. The buxom knight certainly desired to be pleased in every spot and Ania went on to fulfill her dreams for what other body proved its worth more than her own?

Tentacles could about her wrists, not to force them to grip these soft orbs harder, but for the alien woman to follow her movements as the blue serpents crawl along her skin, further towards her shoulders to hold an even greater portion of her body at any given time. Some tease her breasts all the while, manipulating them to exploit her enhanced sensitivity. She buried them into her flesh, grabbing tentacles full of silky smooth, doughy flesh which bulged out amid the pressure of her touch. Other brethren spread across her back whereas the ones looped about her seductive wide hips to get at that perfect rounds ass. Not an inch of skin remained untouched as Vanessa fell victim to the amazon’s whims. They held her, explored her, touched her in their perverted ways to stimulate the girl’s senses in more than just a sexual fashion.

Succulent thighs received even more attention when they came apart further. Such divine limbs were in dire need of attention and merely another reason for the huntress to regret ever neglecting the vivacious young woman in the first place. She had each tentacle about them constrict around her thighs and tighten against all that sublime nubile flesh which got her blood pumping in more ways than one. It bulged out amid their grasp, revealing once again how bountiful her captive truly was. Smooth phallic crowns extended from each of the three appendages which climbed along both her legs and rubbed against her womanhood, teasing the fallen knight’s glistening nether lips with surgical precision. Ania often dreamed about claiming Vanessa again and these sweet spots were but one of many things her memory never discarded over time.

She did not plunge in right away. Instead, the supple length of her tail swept over the neglected pleasure button above the now writhing mass of tentacles awaiting entry to the charming woman’s sacred depths. It wound up collecting sweet womanly nectar to drag across the knight’s tender love pearl with greater ease and comfort for her beloved red head before rolling against the sensitive patch of nerves without relent. She was goading it to further prominence as to indulge in the engorged nub which demanded her attention from a greater variety of angles. Somewhere deep inside, the amazon was smiling to herself. Ania graced Vanessa with her presence before, but tonight there would be no shortage of affection when it came to making this the first encounter of many.

Yet in the back another appendage was making itself known. Slithering between these cushioned cheeks, Ania left it to linger before, to put pressure on the beauty’s mind in various ways, but now the tip began to swell and expand while actual pressure hinted at how Ania chose to take her. It rivaled her manhood in girth by the time Vanessa’s resistances collapsed and Ania pushed deep into her backdoor. Serving her every desire, the huntress didn’t hesitate to impale her prey’s velvety folds on the three waiting appendages, filling her full from both ends.

Initially Ania let her continue with her duties, to give pleasure unto her alien lover, but that state wouldn’t remain for long. It’d become a rush in no time and there was no avoiding it as her entire body had been twice as sensitive as before. Whatever encounters they had prior to tonight, nothing could prepare her for the sensations to come.

Several tentacles thrashed around inside of her and conquered well known sweet spots. She felt full, always left with one orifice stuffed while the other one’s assailants recoiled for the next delight inducing plunge into the treasure trove of her body. Her body was an open book to the one who claimed her now and their very excitement began to warm up the air around them.

Ania took up her entire field of view. A throbbing shaft continued to poke out and vanish between her breasts as they burned with every moment of attention they were getting from the exotic blue huntress. She could taste her precum, smell it, breathe it, live it as alien pheromones not only taint, but cloud her thoughts to the extreme. Angelic symphonies that were both her own muffled moans and Ania’s greedy groans, grunts and gasps combined to wreak havoc on her senses with relentless abandon. There was nothing but pleasure to be gained during these moments and at the core of each waking moment was no one other than Ania herself.

“Uhhnn .. Oooh God, yes ..” A warm smile creased her lips though Ania did it only to hide an onrush of bliss her manhood failed to conceal. She was going to cum already while numerous tentacles gave Vanessa a workout like no one before. “Mnnuhh .. Sweet heavens .. I-I’m going to cum ..” She could barely hold back. She’d backed up so much by not fucking her brains out in the nurse’s office, there was bound to be a huge mess. “Show me your love for me, Vanessa .. and open your mouth to receive my blessing ..” Whether Vanessa accepted to take some of her release into her mouth or not, Ania would let herself cum between these glorious mammaries. She was going to soak every inch of her body and every part of that once pure uniform with thick musky semen and the first time would be just one of many.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:58 am

A smile curled on Vanessa's lips as the amazon complimented her breasts. The reward came in the form of a tightening of her breasts. The redhead squeezed her breasts slightly harder against the member, encouraging the amazon to compliment the knight more. The teenager was hot and bothered. After tasting all the monsters at Shokushu - no - after tasting Ania, there wasn't much that would sate her lust. That's why with the aphrodisiacs flowing through her veins, she was more than happy to offer herself to her mortal enemy. In fact, the idea of falling, and of being corrupted by the person she hated so much, made Vanessa so hot and bothered. "So warm..." Vanessa giggled as she continued to glide her soft pillows against the shaft. The soft skin of the breasts folded to the shape of Ania's engorged cock, serving as a perfect make-shift pussy. "You miss me? How cute." Amber eyes stared into the monster while her tongue made a small circle of saliva around Ania's pee hole. "Do you miss the chase of hunting me down? Are you going to be upset if I'm more obedient to you?" Her lips kissed the tip. "Or would you prefer me to fight you again in the next encounter?"

The girl could clearly see the enjoyment that the monster had by throwing her hips into the girl's mounds. Blushing cheeks washed as a sea of tentacles grabbed a hold of her breasts, as well as her hard nipples. Vanessa purred while tentacles wrapped around her hips, ass, and the rest of her body. This was the type of attention that the crimson-haired girl desired. Every portion of her body was appreciated by the amazon. Surely, the knight would return these feelings tenfold.

She allowed her thighs to be pulled apart. Vanessa moaned as they erotically hugged around her form. There was a teasing feeling watching her thigh highs the only layer of protection from the appendages. The panty-less girl felt three phallic tentacles brush against her already glistening womanhood. Hot breaths escaped her lips while the monster's tail lapped up juices from her bubblegum pussy. "Y-Your tail!" Vanessa had somehow seemed turned on by the tail. It was as if the idea of being taken by Ania's tail was a sign of ultimate carnal desire for the teenager. "Violate me with your tail!" The redhead pleaded as she squeezed her breasts together once more.

A large tentacle rubbed against her tight asshole - something that Vanessa was always nervous about. It grew in size until it resembled the member between her breasts. Her toes curled nervously underneath her boots while the large tentacle prodded at her asshole. "A-Ania...!" Vanessa weakly called out. The girl bit her bottom lip as soon as the member pushed its way into her backdoor. The tentacle was immediately presented with an inhuman tightness. Waves of tightness hugged the tentacle in intervals, giving a vastly different feel than her pussy. Though she wouldn't have much time to respond. Three tentacles pushed their way into her warm pussy. Finding their new home, the tentacles fought and twisted, as if racing to kiss her cervix first. Oh, how strange it felt to have clothed sex. Though the knight had most of her clothes on, there was something exotic in being taken still. Vanessa kept her legs spread open for the monster. This time, she bent her knees and planted her feet on the ground.

The manly cock thrusting between her breasts was enough to lure the knight. While her lower body was heating up from the various tentacles, Vanessa was intent on pleasing Ania's main appendage. Seeing Ania so absent-minded was absolutely delicious. Vanessa was the captive, but she couldn't help but to feel that Ania, too, was a captive by the way she desperately rocked her hips between the human's large breasts. Her hands were now moving her breasts in alternated movements. They cranked back and forth. Lust fulled eyes watched the amazon. At first, Vanessa considered wrapping her mouth around the head of the cock and sucking the monster off until she came. But Vanessa had come up with something more exciting - and teasing. The soft cushions attacked the shaft with waves of pleasure. Meanwhile, the crimson-haired girl tilted her head backwards. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, revealing a bridge of saliva between her upper and lower lips. She kept her mouth wide open. Rather than please the aquamarine monster, Ania would have to jack off with the redhead's breasts and deposit her semen that way. Vanessa eagerly awaited the final blow. A blast of hot seed filled the girl's breasts with warmth. Almost immediately, pussy twitched and came over the three tentacles. As the sticky, thick seed filled between her breasts, dark grey stains appeared on the chest of her white uniform. Her collarbone was splashed with white, as well as taking in some stray shots that handed into her mouth. Vanessa moaned. She closed her mouth and swallowed the semen. After swallowing Ania's seed, Vanessa looked up at Ania with a smile. She leaned forward and licked off any of the semen from the tip of the cock. Then, Vanessa reached and began to unbutton the top buttons of her uniform. Her breasts bounced freely, along with the white, bubbly stain lying in her cleavage.

Monsters:

Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Ania offered a warm smile in return to the beautiful woman’s expression. She had been thrilled to the core and rock hard despite having drained herself mere moments before. It’d have been dishonest to think the amazon had the slightest chance to resist the gorgeous red head before her. They were both caught up in an addiction of their own and the girl was a drug too good to pass up on. It felt downright criminal not to shower her in thick goopy cum and further down below the inner machinations of these huge semen producing testes churned out more of the same delicious liquid goodness each and every waking moment. They flared up with an intense pulsating warmth. Soon, the need would be too great to violate Vanessa all over again, but just for the moment Ania decided to offer her more than the common evil the smoking hot knight sought to vanquish.

Shifting away from the luscious swell of these godly breasts, Ania collected a fair amount of hot molten seed, soaking her tongue in that potent musky aroma. All tentacles within her chosen knight in shining armor extracted themselves at once. She wanted her to focus on one thing and one thing only when the amazon slid further up along her body, dragging the squishy marshmallow warmth of her breasts against Vanessa’s cum soaked chest. She didn’t mind the mess in the least. Sultry azure eyes gazed upon hers in their half lidded state as Ania savored the taste of her own cum before bringing their lips together in a deep passionate kiss, forcing Vanessa to savor more of the same corrupting flavor as their tongues danced about each other.

Soon thereafter, the secure hold Ania had on Vanessa rolled them about fully which positioned the student on top. Gravity let the voluminous melted globs of cum drench the huntress in much the same way as the student herself, but Ania merely purred into their loving union until it fell apart at the amazon’s whim. “I’d never lie to you and never have.” She took a moment to give her lover room to breathe, then cooed the words no one other than her precious pet was meant to hear. “I’ve missed you all these nights I chose to neglect you. I’m going to miss you after your graduation. Nothing pains me more than the thought of letting you go, but until then I won’t ever neglect you again. I won’t leave you alone in the nights to come.”

She ended up guiding the girl into a new position. Turned about with her backside lightly off the ground, that throbbing spire nestling up against her puckered rear entrance whereas the amazon’s prehensile tail danced against her sacred depths with little more than the tip. She teased her engorged clit with ever recurring strokes. Vanessa wished to be taken by it before and now Ania dangled that delicious treat right before her needy depths.

“You may do whatever you please when I come to visit. Submit to me and I will reward you. Fight me and I will make you scream. It doesn’t matter to me anymore. You wouldn’t be yourself if I told you what to do when I arrive.” Several other tentacles tightened about her limbs even now while Ania had a perfect view of the woman’s succulent ass being squeezed and molded to her liking. “Serve me well and it won’t matter how you react when I show up.” She dug deep into all that delightful flesh, wanting nothing more than to bury herself between these cheeks. For the time being, however, Ania suspended her there and waited for the right time to let her move again.

“Your body never ceases to amaze me. I can’t get enough of it. I want to do things to it you can’t even imagine.” Ania noted while tentacles fan out across her now neglected breasts. Smooth tips encircled her nipples as they worked a strange new fluid into them and the surrounding areola, gently prodding and stroking the flesh all the while. It wasn’t aphrodisiac, but her cherry peaks began to tingle as the rest of her body became an object of Ania’s undiluted attention. She altered her breasts somewhat, turning them into further sources of pleasure as her flesh adapted to what the huntress desired. Soon, the narrow ends traced the otherwise impenetrable barrier of her nipples and sank into the stiff nubs, gradually drilling their way into Vanessa’s cushiony mammaries as though they were merely more orifices for her tormentor to exploit. “Perfection would be an insult to the likes of you. You’re far beyond whatever glory words can describe. And yet .. your bedroom voice is the most thrilling thing about you.”

Slowly but surely, the pressure against her rear began to grow. Ania restored a certain measure of mobility on Vanessa’s part which would allow her to move those sensuous hips once more. She had but one more order to give as a grin splayed over her features at the knight’s reverse cow girl position. “Worship me with your ass, Vanessa. Slide it against me or accept my love inside you. You’re free to choose how to express your affection for your Mistress.”

Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Vanessa watched as Ania had re-oriented herself for a moment. The azure-skinned woman had propped herself up against the redhead's own body. Their breasts had smashed together curiously, exchanging the sticky semen between the two. Hard nipples danced around, while the actual flesh had melted and mashed into one another. Vanessa would have been content with just that, with Ania on top of her and their warm cushions pressed up against one another, but it was clear that the monster had other things in mind for the two. The knight herself was still clothed completely, with the exception of her undone buttons and her panties. Even while still pressed up against the knight, Ania would only be able to wonder how soft the girl's body truly felt underneath all those layers of white, royal clothing.

Half-open amber eyes watched the amazoness in awe. The two joined their lips once more. Warmth prevaded onto Ania's lips. The soft touch of Vanessa's flesh would send vibrations of pleasure down the monster's spine. As their tongues danced in the human's mouth, Vanessa' expert tongue curled around Ania's, not only exchanging the delicious semen, but also exchanging saliva. Vanessa moaned delightfully into the mouth of her lover. Her teeth gently grazed Ania's tongue. When they broke their kiss, Vanessa's chest rose just slightly and rubbed against the monster's. She took a deep breath to regain her lost oxygen. Fire red cheeks were signs of the knight's definite affection for the monster.

The two rolled around on the floor until Vanessa found herself on top, and mounted in a reverse cowgirl position. The girl's round, athletic ass was pressed up against Ania's legs. Those succulent ass cheeks pressed around and molded just slightly around her legs. Still, her white skirt hid more than half of her ass, only giving Ania a sight of the bottom of her milky white ass. Her back was arched. Long fiery hair ran down her back. Vanessa leaned back slightly, resting her hands behind her, and on Ania's stomach. Her body was still quivering from pressure. Hot breaths escaped her lips while Ania spoke. "Graduation? I-I don't understand..." The knight whispered. She had long sought out the truth behind the island, yet was given no leads. There was something strange that had attracted sex-obsessed monsters onto the island. Only a handful of girls were targeted by these monsters. Yet when they were targeted by their first monster, there would be no doubt that other monsters would also lay their eyes on the school girl. There had seemed to be no adverse effects from these monsters. None of the girls had ever become pregannt, or were abducted from the island. So, was Vanessa's graduation the only way for her to leave these forsaken monsters? And at this point, did she even want to?

It was hard to think straight while she was gliding her soft ass cheeks up and down Ania's legs. "Nggh... right there~" Vanessa let out a rather mature-sounding moan as the tail rubbed up against her soaked womanhood. She had begun to grind her own hips against that tail. "Violate me with your tail... Make me a bitch in the heat..." She wiggled her hips from side to side, brushing her thighs against the tail. "So whether or not I fight you, I'll win in the end?" Vanessa giggled when Ania said that she would make the knight scream if she fought back. "I'll fight you with everything I have. For Katie's sake." The redhead hinted at a method in which Ania could make love to the redhead without a fight. Whether or not she chose to take that offer in the future was entirely up to he.

Vanessa felt embarrassed from Ania's compliments. The tentacles tickled her breasts delightfully. It was too tempting to not reach up and grope her own breasts. So every moment that Ania's tentacles played with her breasts was another teasing moment that made Vanessa want to impale herself on top of her lover. She watched, almost in horror, as the tentacles transformed into needles. "W-Wait!" The knight cried out, but it was too late. The needles sank deep into her nipples. The very idea of her nipples being penetrated caused the knight to feel uncomfortable at first. She wiggled around on top of her lover until the fluids had begun to fill her breasts. "Aaaaahhh..." Vanessa let out a dazed moan as she stared towards the setting sun. Her legs were shaking with pleasure. "N-No, stop complimenting me..." Vanessa complained. "I-It's going to make it harder for me to fight you next time if you keep doing that!"

Then, a pulsing sensation could be felt near her ass. "What's that...?" The girl turned her head sideways to look behind her. The monster's cock was rock hard. It was long, thick, and lovely. Vanessa was practically drooling over the engorged member. "Worship you with my ass?" Vanessa repeated. She brought her hips up and lowered them. The member disappeared behind her white skirt, yet did not enter the girl. Ania would feel her warm, soft ass cheeks between the member. She wiggled her ass around, hotdogging the member for a few moments. The monster would be able to see the member's bulging form from underneath Vanessa's skirt. She looked over her shoulder once more. This time, however, she looked deep into the alien's eyes. The human's own eyes were filled with lust. "Do you want it inside me?" Vanessa asked seductively. "Do you want to bury your hard, perverted cock inside of my tight asshole?"

Vanessa used one of her hands and grabbed a hold of the tail. Slowly but surely, she pushed the tail upwards. Wet juices coated the tail, while the sweaty sound of sex could be heard as her nether lips slowly parted for the tail. "Nghh.." The redhead bit her bottom lip as she forced the tail inside of her. It slowly sank into her warm, soft flesh. Not a moment later, Vanessa would rock her hips and grind against the cock. The tail inside of her pussy twisted in directions, and would be forced to kiss the walls of her pussy as she moved around. "Time to eat~" Vanessa giggled. In one quick swoop, she rose her hips and sank them downward. The cock disappeared behind her skirt once more, though this time, Ania would feel an indescribable tightness hug her member from all sides. The knight's tight asshole forced the large cock in. Being a different texture than her pussy, it hugged her cock particular hard in intervals of half-inches. The redhead let out a cry when she entirely impaled herself onto the monster. "This. Is. What. I've. Always. Wanted!" Vanessa pronunced a word each time she brought her hips up and down the tail and cock. Hands leaned forward to grab a hold of Ania's legs for leverage. She arched her back and gave the monster the same beautiful, yet teasing view of her round ass underneath her skirt. The sound of wet sex could be heard every time she bounced on her lover.

((Rough image of Vanessa right now. Not safe for work. You may need to refresh the page if you get an error))

Monsters:

Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:57 pm

“Uhhnn ..” Inserting herself into the treasure trove that was Vanessa’s body had been such a delight. Numerous muscles constricted about both her shaft and quivering tail, an extension of her own needs in the sense that even the slightest amount of friction filled her tail with searing white hot bliss. “Mnnghh- Oh, Vanessa.” Ania let her head drift back and her eyes shut as an elongated groan escaped the monster’s trembling lips. “So fucking tight!” Any lesser creature would’ve gotten off immediately, but not the huntress. She held up against the flood of sensations which came crashing down on her, tearing away at her sanity as one would expect a monster to do unto a student instead. At this point there really was no telling whether Ania or Vanessa wanted this more than the other.

The tainted knight consumed the monster, swallowing her chosen meal from the bloated crown along that one intensely throbbing hot vein which burned Ania’s excitedly beating heart into memory. Their bodies flushed together as her mighty hips rise to meet the human’s in a rhythmic pattern, prompting the union of those delightfully athletic thighs and the aching swell of that bulging, meaty sac, emanating a fierce and ferocious heat as their contents were being churned and encouraged to boil at the rising pressure within her loins. Ania purred and groaned fervently each time her manhood became engulfed by the blessings of Vanessa’s body and various tentacles extended their reach to lift her skirt in order to bask in the glory of that miraculous round peach. Her needy touch dug into each cheek, roughly molding and mashing the flesh together as Vanessa offered herself fully to the amazon’s whims. Another appendage lashed out at her crimson locks to seize them, mildly tugging on a shock of hair in her grasp as though they were reins to Ania’s freshly tamed steed.

Whatever control she had over the spasming tail began to evaporate as their desires were getting escalated little by little. From the calm before the storm it had taken over and what were once mere kisses became tidal waves of affection when the prehensile length of smooth azure flesh thrashed around inside her trained sheath. It lashed out at her sweet spots, leaving none untouched or spared of the monster’s dedication to the task at hand. Its very nature allowed it to graze the beautiful knight’s engorged clit all the while, filling her with the sinful sensations that were breaking her down further.

There truly was no escape even if the girl wanted to. Her body became a slave to Ania’s wishes. Tentacles ravaged her stretched nipples while others had risen up to reveal themselves to the knight before whipping through the air as they delivered blows to her altered orbs, gauging how much force had been acceptable as they were attempting to reach the perfect balance between pleasure and pain. Sadly Ania couldn’t watch them jiggle beneath each strike, but their deliciously bountiful sway had been more than visible as Vanessa bounced on her lap.

With a body twice as sensitive as normal, Ania realized it wouldn’t be long now. It was as much her pleasure as it was Vanessa’s though the human had the spotlight as the entire scenario revolved around her continued corruption. She let her ride out her every deepest, darkest desire and waited for her body to approach the edge. An echo resounded off the walls when the virile huntress slapped Vanessa’s succulent treasure of an ass, bringing her senses back to the present as there were far too many carnal delights to drink in to resist getting lost in the collective thrill of it all. “Cum for me.” Ania commanded the knight to lose herself at last. “Suck me dry as you cum.” Her throbbing shaft served to remind her how close the monster had been to filling her up once again. If the student obeyed, the needy amazon would flood the woman’s rectum with another copious release, feeding her senses the drug they desired most.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:11 am

Every time Vanessa pushed her hips downwards, the tail and cock would sink completely inside of her. The sound of wet sex could be heard, along with her round ass molding over the form of Ania's thighs. The two appendages were wedged inside - each massaged by her inner muscles. She would wiggled her hips in a circular motion, curving the appendages to kiss all parts of her insides before drawing her hips up again. It was only then that her ass cheeks resumed their natural, round shape. "I-It's good! Your cock is good!" The redhead sang in between her moans.

Yes, having both her holes plunged and tentacles curled around her... it was truly a reward of attention that the knight secretly craved. The girl reached down and gently fondled Ania's large balls. Her fingertips brushed and manipulated them with incredible percision. She gently rolled the scrotom in her hands. "T-This sack is going to fill me up..." She whispered to herself while displaying her love to her companion. "All of it... I want all of your seed..." Her voice cooed.

"Nghh!" Vanessa bit her bottom lip when her ass cheeks were grabbed. "You like my ass that much? Here, then have more of it!" Vanessa cried out. Now, whenever she'd completely impaled herself, the redhead would rock her hips forward and backward, giving the monster an even closer view. By now, the moonlight had gently tickled the outlines of the teenager's ass, eventually fading into darkenss. She could feel the tail curiously wagging along inside of her, pressing against her nerves and encouraging the knight to let out her musical cries. "Yes, right there ♪" Her amber eyes shot open when her clit was teased on. Vanessa stuck out her tongue in pure pleasure. As her body was overtaken by lust, she could feel drips of sweat appearing on her shoulders.

Vanessa never had any intentions of escaping. After countless attempts at being raped by these monsters, her perception of sex had become so twisted that the pure knight was no longer pure entirely. She had transformed into a secret nympho, who desired to ride out anything that would heat her body. With the tentacles still playing with her sensitive breasts, the girl decided to tilt slightly backwards. The knight was done fondling Ania's balls for now. Instead, she planted both hands behind her, near the monster's chest. Her shoulders were also leaned backwards. Now in this position, Vanessa could firmly plant her feet on the ground and use her powerful hips to throw her orifices down with incredible force. "I'm a sinful knight! Giving into temptation like this...!" She let out a slutty moan as her ass cheeks were spanked. The crackling sound of tentacles against her breasts had lit her body on fire, as if discovering for the first time a new treasure trove of pleasure. "All your semen! I want all of it inside me!" Vanessa tilted her head to the side so Ania could just barely make the human's face out. Her pussy began to clamp and unfold with irregularity, sending pulsing sensations down Ania's tail. The monster's cock wedged inside of her asshole would receive the same treatment. "Cum! I'm going to cum!"

The redhead threw her hips down and sank the appendages deep inside of her. The tail would pump against her cervix, giving it direct access to her womb, if it were a cock. A flood of hot juices rushed from her womanhood, splashing onto the tail and everything in its vicinity. Her asshole squeezed the cock tight during the entire episode.

"I'm cumming!" Vanessa cried out in delight. As music filled the night air, it was clear that the slutty knight had set goals that probably no other Shokushu girl had, nor would dare. She wanted to milk Ania dry.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:12 am

Few cared to grace these bloated testes with their touch despite their immense stature and how likely they were to be neglected. They barely fit into the human's hands given how obscenely swollen they were, each seemingly fit to burst apart at the seams to unleash their liquid burden unto the young woman. Both were delightfully smooth in texture. Shiny, too, as the surface had been caked in sweat. Supple flesh, both taut and heavy with copious liquid masses of Ania's sperm, danced against her fingertips. She explored the long throbbing vein leading from base to crown. It oozed an infernally scalding heat and pulsed with unparalleled intensity.

Her touch sent unspeakable thrills down the monster's spine. "Mnuuh .. S-So good .. Don't ever- Uhngh! D-Don't stop!" Sounds of approval mixed with endless shudders of excitement. No more than a mere touch forced the whole sac to quake and shudder. It shuddered lewdly and engorged with greater amounts of hot virile seed while Vanessa toyed with its needy swell. After having long since withdrawn her touch from them, Vanessa encountered them once more on her rise to paradise. Both knight and monster flushed together in unison to reach that blessed height. "Your ass .. is the best!" She managed to heave forth, almost breathless. "It's swallowing me whole! Mmngh .. What a needy orifice. You should feel ashamed for being so slutty, Ahhnn!" Words of worship were met with fierce determination. Ania's hips ascended to meet Vanessa's thrusts which had the eager sac smack directly into her thighs.

All of Ania's senses drank in Vanessa's orgasm. It was far more than music to the amazon who fought hard to tend to Vanessa in this way. She could hear, see, and most importantly feel it all around her. It was such an intoxicating sensation and more of it was yet to come. The tail pumped against her cervix, then breached the gates to her womb where it licked the uncharted walls at the farthest recesses of the lewd knight's body, tingling her from the inside with ever recurring writhing movements. At the same time that unyielding cock drilled deeper into her, the very hilt sinking into Vanessa at the height of their union.

Ania now battled an inhuman tightness on both ends. Thunderous thrusts pounded Vanessa's godly ass further into the abyss of pleasure while azure tentacle whips sent firm blows unto her deliciously succulent rear cheeks. Their attention had been removed from any other part of the student in order to establish once and for all how much her sublime rear truly belonged to Ania. There was no room for doubt, let alone room for thought when the tropical amazonness fucked her into, then through the orgasm that was wrecking both body and mind. She picked up the pace and abused her clenching depths without missing a beat. All the while, the whipping proceeded without respite. Some tendrils left stinging red marks whereas other merely grazed her, but one constant remained with them the entire time. A whole nine inches of ecstatically throbbing man meat violated that miraculously tight orifice until Vanessa was bound to have every last sensation burned into memory.

"Oh fuck! Ahh! So fucking good!" Near bestial grunts echoed within Vanessa's foggy mind when Ania could no longer contain herself. She never let the student drop out of her orgasmic high up until now. Ania sank into her, from base to tip, before holding herself there. "C-Cumming! Auuugghhh!" A cry of delight escaped the monster's trembling lips as semen bubbled up from within her needy testes and expanded the throbbing meat which brought such great pleasures to Vanessa mere moments before. Then, Ania finally came.

Tentacles constricted about the woman's thighs to trap her in place once all that backed up liquid love had been released from captivity. Searing hot warmth splashed against her insides in all its thickness imbued glory. It was glorious. It erupted with such ferocious might that even Vanessa could tell how pent up Ania had to be. Whether one surge or several, there was too much molten semen to tell where one ended and the next began. It filled her, then flooded her, visibly expanding the swell of her belly little by little and yet Ania's next load of cum bulged out the pulsating shaft before blasting deep into Vanessa's rectum. She erupted like a fountain to truly bless the girl with her cum tonight. Vanessa could almost taste it given how much Ania released into her slutty form.

"Uhhn .. Such a good slutty knight .. It feels like I'm still cumming .." A gentle touch constricted about her whole body when tentacles squeezed Vanessa out of appreciation for her service. "You're amazing, Vanessa." Ania quivered with delight as time passed by, giving them both a moment to relax. A lone tendril stole over Vanessa's bloated belly which practically made her look several months pregnant by now. In the meantime, her tail began to slide out of the slutty knight while another appendage reached out to one of the nearby shelves. Unbeknownst to the defeated heroine, Ania brought gifts for their rendezvous.

If there was any coherence left within her at the time, ruby red eyes may be able to steal a glance at the thick black dildo in her grasp. Her body began to ease off Ania's still fully erect cock, the dildo nudging the entrance to her rear until the exotic woman was in the clear. It replaced that delightfully warm manhood and had been inserted all the way, mimicking Ania in both length and girth as to plug her up completely. She'd keep all that semen contained within Vanessa for now. Serving Ania would be different tonight and what better way to show one's devotion by storing the hermaphrodite's seed and showing off her bulging belly all the while?

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Fresh, orgasmic juices rushed from her inner folds, spilling arousal onto Ania's tail as proof that nearly about anything that the monster chose to do to her, she would surely find pleasure in. As she bathed in the orgasmic high, Vanessa's round ass was pressed against the amazoness' body. Her athletic ass was firm, yet wonderful enough to fold around and practically consume Ania's hips. The girl grinded her hips from side to side, thus pulling at the cock lodged inside of her asshole also from side to side as it climaxed inside of the teenager. Yes, even during Ania's orgasm, she would have no rest from the carnal pleasure that the knight desired. Red lined marks painted her usually milky white skin from the tentacle whipping. The heat coming from the whipping had lit up a euphoric sense inside of the girl. Though Ania would not be able to see it with the girl's back turned to the monster, Vanessa opened her mouth and let out a wonderful moan. Shiny saliva appeared between her lips for a mere second, before her own tongue ticked the top of her lips and took that excess saliva into her mouth.

Thighs tightly hugged the amazon. Ania would be able to see the girl's entire body twitch sporatically while taking the semen inside of her. Whether it be her hands, hips, or even shoulders, involuntary nerve pulses urged her body to move as it accomodated semen inside of her. "Sooo goood~" Vanessa hummed as she arched her head upwards. Her pussy took in the semen, slurping in as much as goodness as it could. Though the girl was a mere human, it was clear that she was becoming trained to desire something far beyond what other humans should taste. It was more than just tasting forbidden pleasure - it was Vanessa growing and needing it if she ever wanted to get off ever again. The girl reached up and cupped her cheeks, smiling lustfully as her stomach began to grow. "Ah, you're cumming so much inside of me. Are you trying to impregnate me or something?" Vanessa teased. She turned her head sideways so Ania could catch sight of her amber eyes. Her eyes were wide open, staring back at the monster as if the knight had somehow become obsessed with the amazon. "I was supposed to be a normal girl. Now look at what you've made me become ♥" Vanessa's voice would send a chill down Ania's spine.

"Heh..." She loved feeling the tentacle stroke her now bloated stomach. Vanessa's dreams of becoming a mother were changed when she felt Ania stir and move about. A large, black dildo was pushed inside of her asshole once more, keeping the semen stored inside of her back door. The girl rolled off the monster and sat on the ground of the classroom. Her legs were spread, and her hands stretched behind her to hold her up while in her sitting position. Beautiful fiery hair curled around the knight's body. Lovely breasts shined in the darkness. Her bloated stomach was apparent, along with a bit of the black dildo sticking out of her asshole as a reminder of her corruption. Her chest rose with every breath. The girl watched on with her tongue sticking out, wondering what Ania would do to her next.

"I'm already so full, but you still have semen to give... don't you?" Vanessa giggled.

Monsters:

Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:46 pm

A divine blessing couldn't even compare to Vanessa right now. Tonight, the feisty young red head became something every pleasure hungry entity on the island truly desired. Ania was no different. Seeing her in such a wonderful state encouraged ever greater measures of lust to permeate the shapely amazonness whose glistening azure body began to rise shortly after Vanessa rolled off her alien captor. She towered above the seated knight, a curtain of shiny black hair falling over the sweat caked creature's shoulders and ample bosom. The moonlight tickled her fully erect shaft and the set of bloated semen producing globes beneath, each mere inches from the student's face though the huntress closed the distance in little time.

"How could I resist?" Ania noted with a warm smile. "Even if I were exhausted, I'd do everything to let you squeeze out every last drop." Up close, there was no doubt as to the hermaphrodite's fertility. These meaty testes looked full even now, the skin smooth and taut as though Vanessa barely scratched the surface of how much Ania contained. At this rate, production may very well be equal to whatever amounts had been drained from her luscious aquamarine form.

The thought would likely remain short-lived. A lone tentacle reached out to graze Vanessa's neck. It coiled about it like a leash of blue flesh, but not tight enough to restrict breathing in the least. The narrow tip then set down upon the back of her head while the monster's tail gently caressed her chin, smearing the knight's juices onto it. "Don't worry too much, Vanessa. Few ever managed to satisfy me completely, but you're a bright girl. If there's anyone capable enough, it'd be you. Besides, we're far from finished tonight. You and I will be here for a long time."

"But for now .. allow me to savor the moment." Suddenly, the leash tugged on Vanessa and brought her forward. She went face first into Ania's crotch, both her cheeks being swallowed up by the hot embers that were her large balls whilst her lithe lush lips traced the throbbing vein along the very center. By now, it covered most of her vision with the monster's manhood. Warm, pulsating meat rested on her forehead and beautiful crimson hair, the latter of which had been subjected to a trickle of Ania's potent precum. The monster's intoxicating scent couldn't have been any more dominant. While the leash no longer pulled her forward now, Ania fully expected Vanessa to indulge in her fragrance a little while longer. Much like the rest of tonight, it'd burn itself into her memory, a scent not even a hot shower could hope to cleanse from her consciousness.

There was more to come. Another tendril retrieved a toy from what goodies were brought here tonight, a small pink vibrating egg, while another's tip reshaped itself into a needle. Vanessa endured injections before and the last made her body twice as sensitive as normal. Today would be different. The amazon meant to circumvent other biologcial limitations. Though Ania wouldn't make her a mother, the sensations would be just as unknown to the student before her.

"This won't hurt much, trust me." As the needle set down against a nipple, Vanessa felt the vibrating egg being affixed to her swollen clitoris. It stirred with high intensity to distract her mind from the needle pushing into her flesh, injecting one of her lovely breasts with a foreign fluid. A mere few seconds were all Ania needed before it began to withdraw although the vibrating capsule remained in place, filling her love pearl with pleasure.

"A temporary enhancement for my most precious lover." Ania cooed seductively whilst the needle-like tip changed back to normal before swirling about the affected cherry peak. It tingled with warm when the blue appendage nudged and pressed down on the very center, teasingly prodding the delicate pebble. Soon, the agile limb's tip grew thinner still, applying more and more pressure until Vanessa's mind registered the difference. It descended into her nipple as the latter had been stretched out around Ania's tentacle, further and further as it turned and twisted to drill into Vanessa's soft mound.

Ishtar had been the first to receive such attention, but that was way back when Ania first arrived on the island. Now, Ania decided Vanessa had been worthy of the same otherworldly pleasure. With Vanessa effectively being filled to the brim already, a fuckable nipple had been a most enriching experience.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Oh, how perfect Ania was for the nympho knight. The amazon was everything that the redhead had ever wanted. A strong, powerful individual with no true end of her lust, which came with a variety of tools to give the knight more than she could ever imagine. Vanessa basked in the lovely, dirty lust that the two embarked on. The girl was now panting heavily, with sweat curling down her chin. As she looked at Ania's testes, she immediately noticed how full they were. It was as if the monster had never climaxed in the first place. She didn't resist when she was unofficially collared, and even licked the juices off of the tail when it was presented to her, gently slurping and flicking her tongue against the tail as if to agitate the monster more. She felt her heart race as Ania promised a long night between the two. "Whhaaa...!" Vanessa cried as she was pulled towards Ania's crotch. Just being near it, she could feel the warmth emenating onto her skin, warming her with lust. "It's so... hot..." The starry-eyed girl leaned forward and planted a single kiss on the monster's shaft. Then another kiss. And another. Her lips pucked up, gently pulling some of Ania's skin and trapping it in the soft heaven. With both hands on the cock, Vanessa pressed the cock against her forehead and slid upwards, brushing her tongue along it for long strokes. Quiet moans could be heard as the knight savored the flavor. One of her hands even reached down, gently squeezing and jiggling with Ania's balls. "You like that, Ania?" Vanessa gave a long slurp on the shaft to encourage her to answer.

She was already busy at her craft when a needle pressed against her nipples. The girl closed her eyes immediately, trying her best not to bite Ania's cock in pain while the needle sank into her breasts. Her heart began to race as she felt the foreign object being shoved inside what she normally thought could never be entered. The girl was visibly shook as liquids filled her mounds. The feeling was so foreign, in fact, that the girl was overly sensitive to it and came right on the spot, dirtying the floor with her silky juices. Her breasts were being fucked! Vanessa let out a sultry moan, vibrating her tongue on the cock that she oh so hungrily desired.

Finally, Vanessa placed her lips around the head Ania's cock. She looked up, only sucking on the mushroom of the member while glancing up to see the monster's reactions. Amber eyes looked up as her tongue swung around like a carasol on the cock. The hand holding onto her member began to stroke it, up and down. However, her thumb was moving in an alternate direction than her other four digits, giving a seesaw-like sensation on the base of the member.

Monsters:

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next