View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Disciplinary Action...... (For Vera) 

Post Disciplinary Action...... (For Vera)
Its only been a three or four days since Belzel was shoved into this backwater reality and shes allready made pacts with two takers and made two forsakers.... sure one of her choosen was mybe a thing one of very hotted headed takers called a filthy "monster", however she didnt know what the fuse was about, the thing she found prowling the beaches seemed very controlling at first yet itdidnt stop moan as it squeeled like a want out for hours regardless of how many thing she stuffed in side of it.... Bel accually got board after no more fit and left the poor thing exhausted and strung up in a tree befor looking for somthing new to do. Last time she checked it was still their cumming.... and so far the count was 5,982 times..... and still going up.

However today Bel was curious as to what this place the mortal inhabitants called a "school" was about. Sure her taker Midori gave her a basic tour of the ground, even had lunch together on her first day here... yet it was nothing like exploring the grounds her self and for some reason her takers were to tired to hang out to day they couldnt get out of their beds... such a shame mortals were so dependent on rest to stay refreashed... it was cute and sad at thesame time. Yet she let them sleep... for now.

"♪Oh!.. where oh where am I going♪.. ♪There is no way of knowing♪.... ♪I was drop on my head and now I forget!♪ Oh I guess ill just look around!!" Bel sang a happly go lucky tune cutly as she skipped through the vacant hallway gleefully. To the unknowning person she way appear lost or like a student playing hooky, or simply goofing off as she pranced down the hallway wearing a half hazardly dressed school uniform a size to large for her petiet form.... another clear violation of the rules.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:15 pm

Post Re: Disciplinary Action...... (For Vera)
It was impossible not to notice the loud singing coming from down the hall. Vera strode towards the source, long silver hair trailing behind her. Her uniform was well kept and a light blue sash hung loosely around her hips. The quality and care put into maintaining her uniform helped detract from the fact it was still a uniform from Shokushu with its tight fitting blouse and short skirt.

Vera's eyes narrowed as the girl continued to skip and sing without a care. Failing to go to class was an issue in itself but the uniform looked completely disheveled. But, the Head Girl did not immediately go on the offensive. She worked on this island long enough to know that something did not feel right. Unless the student had gone crazy, Vera could not see any student going this far out of the way to be rebellious.

"Ahem..." Vera cleared her throat, "Excuse me, Miss? You seem to have lost your way. You should be in class. If you have no classes at this hour, please keep the noise to a minimum and find a better use of your time."

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Students going crazy must have been of the norm still. Mental break downs, or even emotional melt downs had to be common enough to warrant having a licensed and practiced team of psychologists ready to calm down home sick and/or burned out students who are either bullied or just depressed enough to attract such attention. However a student skipping class just to wonder the halls was still pretty strange, most the time they avoided the campus..... not unless they lost their minds. Yet none of them were completely crazy..... not crazy like the cute silver short haired girl currently prancing through the vacant hall way in what could only be described as school uniform in complete disarray. Her so called tight blouse was still too big..... hiding her girlish curves. yet still was half haphazardly buttoned up.... missed completely or even skipping buttons in places giving a slight peak at her pale soft skin beneath, nor was it tucked in to her skirt...... hell even the stockings Bell wore were not of regulations, being clashing colors, one pink and stripped white.... while the other was purple and black stripes and well..... no shoes..... like she was dressed from things found in the lost in found. Those that did see her saw her as a complete mess or a absolute odd ball they wished to avoid.... Teachers more or less ignored her presence while others simply called the disciplinary club.... A.k.A the prefects.... about a lost, or wandering student. Honestly it was a wonder the strange girl wasn't noticed sooner..... it was a happy accident that the head girl self happened to be the one that had the misfortune of finding her.....

Yet anyone hearing the commanding voice come from behind them down the hall would force them to suddenly pause as and curiously glanced back in that direction with what could only be described as a cute confused look on their faces, something Bel did quiet well as she gazed back and the silver haired student with a curious. "Hhm?" Bel hummed as she only glaring in the women s direction with curiousness. A look that soon changed to interest as she turned taking in the sight of the neat and proper student with such command in her voice..... yet at the same time Bels eyes didn't just take in the women's magnificence, but the powerful aura around her. It was like Bel looked right through her as their eyes met in what was almost awkward momment.... Vera seeing those multi colored eyes of the strange girls, one green, the other blue be for Bel would simply smile and approach, walking over with a spry in her step.

"hi there!" Bel giggled as she approached calmly, seemingly not phased by the head girls commanding intimidating presences that other students Vera has seen seem to quake at. The strange girl even having the nerve to approach as if nothing was wrong instead of staying where she was as Bel stepped directly in front of Vera and smiled happly as she gazed up at the women who stud a whopping 6 inches taller then her. "Wow! Your tall!... Do you see everything up there!!" Bel asked as she seemed to try and measure their high diffrences by raising her hand. "I'm Bel! and.. uhm yes! I am lost!" Bel giggled. "How did you know!? Can you read minds?"

Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 pm

"Not quite," Vera replied to the question, "But it is apparent from your attire and behavior that you are not a student here. It would be best if you did not wander the halls openly. It will only cause problems for the students and the school. If you like, I can take you to my office and we can see what we can do to assist you?"

If this student really was a guest, it would be better to keep them from acting so openly on campus. The disguise was a poor one as it did not match even the average behavior of the student body. The guests were more than allowed to partake in future slaves but only while maintaining some level of discretion. She could only hope that this woman would at least be somewhat compliant to Vera's wishes.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:04 pm

It didnt take a person as smart as Vera was to quickly notice the odd behavior and her strange manner of dress and quickly connect the dots, however even more noticeable and distrusting wasn't only the fact Bel seemed to have made no effort to hide or even really blend in, but more to the presence the shorter silver haired "strange student" let off. Giving the vibe Bel gave off only felt...weird? ... and almost confusing for the intelligent head girl... like the feel of reaching inside a unknown box... or hole... would she find a present gift? or would she discover a mouse trap.... nobody knew.... not even Bel her self.

"Oh ho ho!... your a little less blind!... or you really can read minds!... but maybe neither?... hmm" Vera would hear Bel reply with a smile on her cute face. "But your still wrong, I am a "student".... I'm here to learn a important lesson?" Bel said as she gazed up at the magnificent head girl with two bright wide multi-colored eyes that seemed as tho they stared right through her...

"Ah!" Bel gasped as she stepped in uncomfortably closer to the head girl. So dangerously close for comfort as Bel locked eyes and smiled happly up at Vera. "Do you mean that! You can really assist me!?"

Last edited by Belzel on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:00 am

Vera was naturally wary as she was mostly certain that this was an alien guest and not an actual student. If this was just a very oddball student, this girl certainly fooled her. But if that were the case, Vera would send a strong recommendation to Shokushu staff about who they let come to this island.

But even with her guard up, Vera felt strange. Was it her empathic senses going a bit haywire due to this alien? Or was there something about this woman that was setting her off balance?

The Head Girl did not back away at the girl approached, gazing up at her. "That really depends on what you require, Miss. We can either go to my office in the tower or to an empty room on campus. I cannot help you here in the middle of this hallway." Vera did not like putting herself in potential harm. She would mention this problem to the staff as well. If a guest cannot understand discretion, they should not be on this island. If the woman was willing to move, Vera would lead the way to a classroom that was currently not in use. There, they could have some privacy.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:31 am

Even on guard the head girl would feel strange.... or more accurately uncertain and well.... helpess? The emphatic senses she trusted so much were drawing a complete blank twords this silver haired girl, like Vera could not trust her own intuition for this whole encounter as a whole. It was like her senses were telling her to leave, but at the same time to stay, or do nothing, constantly contradicting them self's over and over in a loop of confusion and uncertainty, like it was a trap, but not a trap? Was this girl a monster or a "monster", it was hard for Vera to say. If there was a way to describe the sensation that the intelligent head girl was currently felling then it would have been described as a aura of insanity, stretched out around this "girl" that she has attracted the attention of. This may have been a fantastic idea..... or a very bad one....

"It depends on what I require!" Bel repeated with a smile as she cocked her head cutely to one side as if she was confused, thinking, or considering the head girls words all at the same time. It was adorable yet... scary... Bel tapped a finger tip ageist her chin as she crossed her arms under her very unimpressive bust as she wobbled back and forth in a fairly cute manner. " Hmm.... well your right.... you cant help me here in the hallway can you?.... but you also are wrong since you cant help me in this "office"... or that other place either..... But.... " Bel smiled, narrowing her multi colored eyes at the very impressive head girl she has had the pleasure of meeting. "There is a place I do want to go....but I cant find it..... but you know where it is since you know lots of things!!....you can take me to the place I can learn more things! Since you know lots of things too!" Bel said as she reached out and took Vera's hand, gently grasping the women's soft hand into both of hers, holding it gently. "I'm Bel'zel by the way..... its nice to meet you Vera.... I can tell we are going to be good friends..." It was in that moment Vera would feel her collar get a little tight as the air in the hallway got a little stuffy. Bel would fallow Vera by the hand, letting the head girl lead her to where ever it was Bel referred too....

Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:23 pm

The Head Girl was always disciplined and focused. But the longer she stayed around this girl, the less focused she became. It was becoming harder to think straight as everything grew hazy. The girl's presence was turning Vera's order into chaos as thoughts kept coming and going.

Vera's features softened upon seeing that cute tilt of the girl's head. She found herself thinking of how adorable this petite girl was. No... This was not a student, right? She needed to be on guard. Her eyes followed the girl's arms as they crossed over those modest sized breasts. They were only small in comparison to what majority of the students at the school had. They were lovely. No... Why was she thinking about that?

This constant struggle and polarizing thoughts were already taking their toll on the once composed Head Girl. Her heart began to flutter as unfocused eyes followed the cute sway of those hips. What were they doing again? Those hips... Wait... That blouse, the girl was not wearing a bra. Vera thought she could almost see a...

Then she found herself looking into those multi colored eyes. Vera was struggling but even she could not endure the insanity and chaos that radiated from this petite woman. She felt her hand be taken by both of the girl's. "Bel'zel..." she repeated softly. She finally had a name to give some order to the chaos. But what about the other thing she said? Good friends? Were they friends? Did she forget? Next thing Vera knew, she was walking side by side, holding hands with Bel'zel. She could not tell who was leading who as she walked and eventually found herself standing before the entrance to the school library. Vera's mind was slipping. Her consciousness struggled to grab hold of anything and soon lost the will to resist as she let the chaos sweep her thoughts in every which way. The only solid thought was that she was 'good friends' with Bel'zel.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:40 am

Hearing the strangers name was the light Vera needed to bring some order to her chaos, creating a foundation for her scattered thoughts to find just a little focus. Yet still the confusion was so clear... almost impossible to tell who was leading who along as the the lovely pair walked hand in hand together as the cute little monster wrapped her arm around Vera's own, only getting closer to the lovly head girl as they went on a short stroll together through the school.

"Thats right!" Belzel said cutly resting her head on Vera's sholder. " Thats my name... but you can call me what ever you like... Ver..ah... I'm your waker afther all... so lets get along... and have fun.." Bel teased as she graced Vera with a happy go lucky smile, leaning into Vera andvresting her cute head on the womens sholder as they both walk side by side.

Vera could feel her intuition and focus in such choas.... were they friend? more then friends? or was Bel'zel an enemy? it was hard to say.... other then the concern to do nothing was there, yet to do somthing was also... scary. It kept the head girl on her toes, trust and disturst creating uncertainty up until the pair reached where Bel'zel wanted to be..... the library.

"Oh! We are here!" Bel said excitedly as she left Vera's side inorder to adorably skip to the library entrance as the cute skirt the weird girl wore fluttered up with each cute hop Bel made to the door, flashing a peak at the pair of panties she didnt wear. Bel would stop half way at opening the door as she turned back and smile twords Vera. "Come on slow poke! You have to keep up or els it will take you forever to assist me!" Bel would playfully shout befor pushing open the door to go inside.

When or if Vera finilly decided to follow she walk into the library to find that not many students were inside at this hour. Mybe three or four students studying at this time, their faces buried deep into books as they jotted down notes for future tests....(#1)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:38 am

(#2).... tests and quizs. However scanning the room Vera would see Belzel make her way to a table a couple of Vera's fellow students took a seat as she hopped up onto the table top to sit befor waving Vera over to join her. Vera agin feeling her callor get a wee bit tighter as the stuffyness of the library was worse then the hall way... however? Why was the waist band of her skirt also tight?

Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:46 am

It was as if a roaring current was washing away Vera's thoughts and replacing them with new ones. Being close to this being was danger as the girl's presence threatened to overwhelm her. But, Belzel was also the only solid thing to cling to in this storm of chaos that her thoughts had become.

The constant relaxing and tension her body and mind went through took its toll on the Head Girl. Soon, both gave up on reason and just allowed the chaos to sweep her to where ever they were going. Vera did not even realize she had fallen into a trance. Her heart began beating faster as Belzel skipped and revealed her tight bottom and exposed sex. This was a rules violation but that was the lesser of thoughts as the chaos piled in everything from the shy to the erotic.

Belzel opened the door to the library and led the way. Vera blinked at the girl waving her to the table. There were other students but they may as well not exist. It was hard enough to think about Belzel much less other people at this point. The tightening of her collar made it feel like it was unseen leash. The air was hot and stuffy. Her uniform was tight and everything seemed a lot closer than they should be. Vera did not delay as she approached Belzel. Only then was she forced to notice the other students. "This table is taken..." she mumbled, that much was clear at least to her befuddled mind.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:52 pm

"Is it?" Bel replied as she cutely cocked her head to the side and oddly looked at her confused new friend then back at the students who were trying to study. "Oh! You mean them." Bel giggled. "They wont bother us. Well not unless they want to... then I guess they will." Bel smiled as she patted the edge of the table beside her for Vera to come sit and join her. Vera noticing the two students sitting at the table behind the stranger would peak up and oddly look over at the the new pair. One of them even began to whisper to the other as they flicked their eyes to the pair, most likly curious as to why a head girl was allowing a student to sit on the table?... if ony they knew.

"So..." Bel said softly once Vera finally came over (weather she choose to or not she would find her self always facing the stranger regardless of where she choose to turn). "How can you assist me.... Ver..ra..." Bel said said, teasing the confused and worried head girls name as she gently reached out and some how in all this impossibility cupped the head girls soft warm cheek, stroking her cheek softly as Vera would feel her self getting drawn in closer to the stranger who sweetly smiled to her. "I wonder what you can assist me with?... your smart... and pretty... but.... but your blinded by the truth.... and full of yourself.... hmm...but I'm sure you will think of something.... because.... only you can help me Vera.... you know things..... lots of things...." Bel smiled as Vera would agin feel the constriction of her clothes annoy her. The head girl feeling her chest get tighter or more accurately her breasts as well as the undergarments beneath the strangely shorter then usual skirt tightly clinging around her waist only getting tighter and hard to breath in.

"Vera.... Vera..... Vera...."
Bel repeated softly. "I do love the names and things you creatures call each other....." Bel smiled as she pushed a loose strand of hair behind Vera's ear.

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:11 am

The students seemed to notice them. This could be a problem if things continued to spin out of control. But, Belzel's voice brought her back to the matter at hand. Vera found herself standing before the petite woman. That soft hand cupped her cheek and suddenly a flood of thoughts rushes through the Head Girl's mind. It all came in too fast. She could not tell what were her thoughts or something else. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as drool began to trickle out of the corner of her gaping mouth.

Helpless, Vera swayed weakly on her feet. She could not hope to stand before the flood of chaos that surged through that soft hand. She did not even notice what was happening to her clothes assuming anything was truly happening to them to begin with. The rest of the world did not matter anymore. Vera felt everything and nothing as Belzel continued to repeat what was said before. She had no clue how she would assist this guest. It was hard enough to even remember why she was here in the first place.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:44 pm

"Ah! You look so cute and confused Vera! " Bel giggled happly, playfully chimming as she watched the head girls lost and enthralled expression, confused by her chaos as she cupped both of Vera's soft warm cheeks of her face. The suprisingly weak willed women's saliva running down the edge of her lucious pink lips and over one of Bel's thumbs as she rubbed the head girls soft lower lip, looking into Vera eyes befor she would feel this strangers thumb gently slip into her mouth, scrap by her teeth as Bel pressed her thumb down on Vera's silky smooth tounge. The two students studying at the desk both glared confused to Vera and her new friend, shocked and confused by this very open disply, however embaressed for Vera as shown by their blushing red cheeks.

"Oh!... your drooling now Vera baby..." Bel giggled as she rubbed her thumb over Vera's silky smooth tounge gently, almost teasing Vera in her unfocused state of being. "Dont worry Vera... it will be over soon... Just relax... and help me..." Bel smiled. "Does Vera know what it is she is sopost to help me with?... " Bel would ask as she looked deeply into the head girls soft dull eyes as Vera would agin in her pressance of insanity would feel her clothes only getting tighter.... befor...POP!! The first set of buttons went flying from the womens tighting uniform blouse as every button that popped Vera began to reclaim her wits.

"You said you could..." Bel chimed agin. "You can help me.... Becuse I know you can.... I want you to slove a puzzle... I want you to solve me..."

Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:40 am

Willpower could only go so far when next to a being of pure chaos. With chaos taking out the bases of her ordered life, Vera was left with nothing to brace against as the tides of disorder crash through her.

Belzel did not seem to care of course. She took advantage of the dazed Head Girl as she slid that soft digit into the woman's mouth. Vera mumbled incoherently as she stared into those eyes. One by one, her buttons popped off. Her lacy bra was revealed as that too strained to contain her heaving orbs.

With a jolt, Vera suddenly yanked away, falling to the floor as her conscious thoughts caught up with her. The Head Girl's heart was racing and it felt like she ran a mental marathon. Why were her buttons gone? Why did her clothes feel so tight? But more importantly, why were their students watching them?

Her eyes stared right at the two girls. "Leave!" she gave a single one word order to them both, her cold voice hopefully piercing the absurdity of this situation. Vera could not allow students to watch this girl do this unnatural things.

When the girls flee, Vera would glare at the monster girl. "What are you doing to me? I said I would help..." she shuddered as she scooted away from Belzel. Vera did not understand what was going on but she did not want to go through that again. Sweat glistened her brow as she took slow breaths to try and collect herself. A puzzle? She had no clue what Belzel was talking about. "Just get to the point... I can't have you acting like this in public... It harms the school," Vera said carefully.

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next