View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Disciplinary Action...... (For Vera) 

Post Re: Disciplinary Action...... (For Vera)
One by one those buttons popped, only then did Vera manage to collect her thoughts. The sound of lost blouse buttons tapping agiest the hardwood floor as they fell forgotten, leaving the head girls top torn open completly exposing her heaving chest to Vera's audiance of three. Belzel playfully smirking as she watched Vera's magnificent chest alluringly bounce as they rested nussled tightly beneath that lace bra struggling to contain those heavy sweater puppys. However Bel's eyes wernt the only pair glueed to Vera's matching set as the two students directly behind the chotic stranger both blushed, confused and embaressed for Vera by what was happening to the head girl they most likly knew as the one and only dominating Vera.... who was being dominated by a stranger.

However as Vera regained her wits and gave those two studie students a single worded order they would both look to each other and nodd, stand up from the table and quickly gather their things as they both left with haste. However Vera might notice the stranger's color shifting eyes flick back to the pair as they quickly fleed, watching them leave, however Vera might also notice both their clothes disapear in a fade only momments befor making it out the door to the library.... clearly awaiting a rude awakening not long donwn the hall way.

"Aww... I wanted to make them play too...*sigh*... oh well... I'll eat them later.. " Bel'zel would playfully giggle befor returning her eyes back twords Vera. A childish smirk on her face as she watched the silver haired head girl scoot away from her acrost the floor, it was so cute to watch as she scramble acrost the floor as she struggled to catch her breath or even make sense of what had happened her only momments ago.

"Oh my... keep your shirt on! I'm getting to the point. " Bel oviously teased Vera's state of dress as she playfully graced Vera with a sweet yet ominusly sinister smile that would only send a chill even down Vera's spin...(#1)

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:35 am

(#2)... spine. "Like I said... your smart and pretty..." Bel would agin confusingly explain to the lost and confused head girl as the more the stranger spoke the tighter Vera's clothes would begin to feel agin.... "you shoud have no issue figuring it out.... Vera.." Bel would say leaning in more from where she sat on the hard wood table top as she looked down at Vera befor RIP!.. Vera would feel the waist band of her skirt suddenly brake as te tightness became to much to wrap around her curvy hips.

"With how clever you are I should not need to explain too much.... I simply want you to solve the puzzle that is... well... Me!....or well better yet the puzzle thats on me... " Bel woukd giggle befor another loud TARE! was heard as Vera's stocking grew tighter and tighter befor spliting open in places... yet some how Vera's panties and bra were surving this insane ordeal as those two maching lace garments only strained to stay together and felt so tight around her chest and ass.

Bel would only smile sweetly, enjoying her view of Vera's shrinking wardrobe as the head girl was forced to endure in on the floor beneath her. "You said you woukd help me! So If you manage to figure it out then I promise not to make every article of clothing you ever wear for now on slowly shrink until you cant breath..... Deal!?"

Last edited by Belzel on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:49 am

Vera kept her distance as Belzel spoke. Her clothes were shrinking. The fabric ripped and soon all that remained were her bra and panties of white lace. The Head Girl was back on her feet and she stared daggers at the petite creature speaking in riddles.

"I will not be able to work if all my clothes are choking me or falling off my body," Vera replied coldly, "You also could have just asked instead of ruining my uniform in the first place. I am well aware of this island and its rules, the threats are completely unnecessary. So, stop manipulating me and let me get dressed. Then, I can see about this seal that you have told me nothing about."

Having worked for Shokushu, Vera truly grew weary of the constant threats. No, guests are not allowed to her harm her. The most they can do is wish she was dead which was hardly a feat in this line of work. If the alien guest wants something, they simply must ask and no open with useless threats and promises of harm. If anything, such unstable action only made Vera less inclined to help as there was no foundation of trust to rely on that would prevent said guest from harming her after the job is done.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:54 pm

IT was a sight to see those cloth shirking to the point they just went pop!! Vera soon being left in little more then her still slowly shrinking panties and bra, along with what tatters still cringed to her wonderful young body in ripped strands. Colorful Eyes watching Vera as she scrambled to her feet and awkwardly tried to compose her self but being half naked in the library didn't seem to work with that be for Vera shot a glare in the strangers direction as Vera may notice how the petite monster girl reacted by how she jumped almost startled by the look the head girl gave her!

"WHOA! If looks can kill! then I would be dead!" Bel would say cheerfully, meeting Vera anger with a kind but almost creepy smile as suddenly as Vera merely blinked the stranger would impossibly be by Vera's side in almost the same instant. One of the strangers hands resting on the head girls bare lower back just above her sweet round rear as the other came to rest on Vera's breast, gently groping the women smashed orb under that impressive bra that felt as tho it would pop any moment. "Oh! Your so soft and squishy! Look at you!" Bel giggled. " you might taste good too! I'll have to try you later too!" Bel giggle happly as she leaned in and pressed her lips to Vera's shoulder be for she looked up twords the head girl and smiled.

"OH! that is where your wrong my sweet Vera! You don't need your clothes to work or breath! that's just silly! Your silly!" Bel giggled as she replied. "And what fun would just asking be! I wanted to see you as you are! So soft and squishy!" Belzel said as she playfully squeezed and groped the head girls soft covered breast while rubbing a hand over that tight round rear end of hers. " And I don't make threats!" Bel smiled as her eyes flicked up to Vera's own. " I only state what I'm going to do if you don't help me! That is not threatening in anyway! I promise!" Bel childishly explained, completely ignoring the fact she just described exactly what a threat was to the head girl as she played with the women body as she batted at the under curve of Vera's breast like a kitten. "Aww... but your so fun to manipulate!.... but fine.... Ill stop it if your going to act like that.... if it means you will help me with the puzzle of me.." Belzel would agree as Vera would feel the strangers hands leave her as Bel backed off from her and smiled as she took her seat back on the table top. "Ok!... you may get dressed Vera... I'm waiting." Bezel smiled... knowing that might be impossible seeing Vera had no change of clothes....

Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:54 pm

"Ah!" Vera tried to back away only to feel Belzel holding her close. Again, the sensation was difficult to describe. It was like her body and brain could not agree on what they should be feeling from the stimuli the creature was providing. The Head Girl gritted her teeth, trying to keep her mind in order as that tide of chaos tried to sweep her away again.

Luckily Belzel was willing to allow Vera to get some clothes back on. Losing one's uniform was expected when dealing with aliens and monsters. Students were usually unconscious and collected afterwards so it was rare a student had to make the walk of shame due to an attack. Vera could not afford to be exposed like that and the school did provide means to help maintain her modesty.

She did not have to return to her tower. She simply went into the backroom of the library and grabbed a spare uniform there. The other option was to call for a uniform but that would take too long most likely.

Vera sighed as she pulled her long silver hair behind her shoulders. She walked back to the desk where the unkempt girl waited. "I will need to know more about this seal if I am to attempt anything," the Head Girl stated calmly. Whether nude or not, Vera's composure did not waver from such things. Being stripped of her clothes was unfortunately too common to fret about in her line of work.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:20 am

It was ammusing to see her new friend Vera in such a confusing state yet Belzel ultimatly agreed to let Vera recompose her self and get dressed. Watching the head girl cover her self best she could as she still had to make the short walk of shame through the library to this back room that soposivly held a spare uniforms in the womens size. However despite that very conveneint storage of outfits Bel still had the pleasure of watching Vera's leave still wearing her tight panties and tight bra that the stranger took the liberty of shrinking down three dress sizes.

However Vera eventualy came back to where Bel waited as the head girl would feel those bright colored eyes watching her, a disapointed and unapproved look on Bel's cute face as she simply sighed and kicked her legs danglingoftheedge of the table. "Well isnt that convineint... But I guess everything here is..." Bel said refering to Vera's new change of clothes she was now wearing (Right? she is clothed now?) as Belzels eyes looked her over head to toe rather disapointedly.

"So did you change your your under clothes too!? Or did they finilly go pop?!" Belzel giggled as she made a pop sound with her lips then grinned at Vera as she approched, Vera flipping her silver hair over a sholder as she walked as Belzel simply waited patiently befor Vera finilly asked or really more demanded a awnser regarding her seal. A question Bel could not help but smirk at as she chuckled almost psychoticly.

"Well Ms Vera your going to have to try everything I'm sure to crack it... it keeps be bound in this tiny decaying dimension and locked from the endless well of the ather.... " Bel replied, partly awnsering Vera's question befor like a child Bel got destracted and look back up into Vera's eyes and smiled. "Your hair!...Tell me is it as soft as your skin is? I like your skin, its so silky, smooth,... taste sweet like suger... however your also a bit bitter..." Bel stated findingher self off toptic agin.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:16 am

Fresh uniform and undergarments was at least a little refreshing for the Head Girl. The look of disappointment did not go unnoticed. It was a small victory at least in being prepared for the worst. But, now there was the matter of helping this guest before things get too out of hand.

Again, Belzel did not give much information and already the girl was going off the tracks. "Can you try and keep focus please?" Vera sighed, "You want a seal removed? If it was made to keep you from going across dimensions, I am not sure I am even strong enough to be of use. But, I will look at it and do what I can."

"I am restricted on how I use my abilities," Vera added, "We should go into the backroom and away from the eyes of the public. You may like breaking the rules here but, I must follow them."

The Head Girl would wait and see if Belzel was willing to comply. Taking her to an empty office or storage room should suffice for the time being. There, the Head Girl would start using her other trained senses. She would try to sense the mana around Belzel and see if she could even locate the seal in the first place. Vera would ask where it was exactly but she doubts Belzel would give a clear answer. Vera would say nothing while she scanned the being. If she found anything, she would analyze further until she had enough information to provide a proper analysis.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:23 am

"Oh! right.... uhmm the seal uhmm?... I'm sorry I get so... well excited..." Bel apologized as she graced Vera with a rather cute blushing and smile, noticibly getting embaressed befor nodding quickly to the head girls question as Vera asked it. " Yes! Thats it! Your not so blind afther all! I want it off! Or broken! Even replaced or moved will due!" Bel quickly explained as she leaned from her seat on the table top, looking to Vera with two bright colorful eyes befor she continued explaining. "Your strength or restrctions should make no diffrence... However! the power you contain does....your energy is so intoxicating... You should due just fine for everything.... " Bel shyly grinned as if having a devilish idea in mind. "Just fine..."

"Do we have too? This room is riddled with so little knowledge of your meaningless existance in this univirse... I'm sure one of these flippy paper things will help you with my issue..... Besides... is it not agiest the rules to not have this?" Belzel replied with a playful grin, disagreeing with Vera's request to re-locate the party els where befor she held up her hand to show the more then likly annoyed head girl the familure skirt she had somehow swiped of Vera's cute ass. Leaving the silver hired women skirtless. "However for the sake keeping with whats writen already I'll allow you to take me where ever you like Vera..." Bel agreed befor suddenly apearing by Vera's side, Bel's arm looped around her own as she leaned agiest the head girl and smiled happly. "Lead on my taker!"

Vera would have the free will to choose where they went to next, the empty office or the store room befor conducting her spell to detect the magic around the stranger infront of her.

What Vera would detect was fasinating. Bel's mana was like a shifting mix of colors, limitless, and bottomless yet at the same time constantly draining? Like a all consuming entity based on nothing but choas and whim to break to rules of everything she knew..(1)

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:23 am

(#2)... everything she knew. There was no ovious limit as to what Vera belived this monster could do... yet at the same time more focus of her examination lead to what appeared to be a blockage or better yet a tie or lock in Bel's own magical biologi.... most likly from the seal she refered to as Vera would easly be able to sense the location of Bel's seal as the blank spot was discovered on her lower back......

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:31 am

Vera sighed as she saw that her skirt was stolen. She snatches it out of Belzel's hand and puts it back on. It was like the being forgot why the Head Girl put clothes back on in the first place. Belzel was already pressed up against her, threatening the woman's mind with that endless chaotic nature of the being. She hurried to the backroom before separating herself from the guest. The last thing she needed was that chaos to interfere with her magic.

Staring at the being's mana was unpleasant, a constant swirl of chaotic energy being blocked around the small of the girl's back. Vera had located the seal but that was the simplest of steps. Belzel claimed that the library would hold answers to this. But, Vera did not believe that to be the case. No arcane books are in the public library areas. That and Belzel's presence would make such knowledge unreliable at best. The being also claimed that Vera had the means to break the seal though she was uncertain how much truth was in that claim.

Looking at it would only provide so much. If it was a lock, she may be unable to do anything without a proper key. But, if it was a tie...

Taking a slow breath, Vera began to chant words of magic. She had her own mana weave about her, extending threads towards the seal like countless little fingers. She would try to work her mana through the knot, attempting to untangle and unravel it. With her limited knowledge, Vera was uncertain what to expect if anything.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Everything Belzel said was the truth however flawed her facts were, yet one thing the stranger didnt lie about was Vera. The head did have the strength to do such things... however weither Vera knew how or not was another thing entierly, it didnt make the stranger wrong yet it didnt make her right either....

"Oh! someone is very moody and modest now isnt she."Bel teased with a grin as Vera displayed her anger after swiping away her skirt befor they both retired into the back room of the currently (but not for much longer) vacant library. Given the hour it was still early, classes stil in session and students were more then likly to return to the library and study... but luckly for Vera the backroom had thick walls and an even thicker door that locked from the inside to help muffle any sounds ... more then likly a common spot were studentscwere potentialy "used" by the island guests....

The backroom was just that a back room of the library or better yet a supply room holding replacment school materials, supplies, papers and book on a couple large shelfs lining the walls... however for a supply room it was still spacious and open, most likly for the ovious reason, yet it was more then enough space for Vera to begin her magical work.

To work with the student Bel behavedl did as she asked for now as she simply relaxed and let Vera do her thing afther firmly planting two of her hands down on the edge of one of the shelfs and leaned forth with her head slightly turned to better watch Vera as she practiced her magic quickly discovering Bel's seal.... however it was covered by the monster girl's own stolen school outfit she wore half hazardly.

Vera's work went on befor finilly attempting her gift of puzzle soving as Vera's quickly tried to diginose the seal as more of a knot then a lock... even attempting to un-tangle Bel's tied up magical circits as she channled her mana into the seal very carfully.

...(#1)

Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:54 am

....(#2)

For Vera it would feel almost as stressful as defusing a land mine as she touched Bel's seal with her magical finger tips oh so gently as the causious head girl would spark a clear reaction from the stranger, hearing a soft gasp of suprise fallowed by the shivering chill that went up her spin as Vera worked her magic, feeling out the magical inner workings of the seal, but the more Vera explored the more confusing the seal became to her... almost like a puzzle that kept changing or shifting.

"Ah!.. C-carful... y-you dont want to set it off... " Bel said with a cute shutter as she glared back at the head girl with an even cuter blush that simply told Vera that she may be on the right track in her arcane exploration. However as Vera attempted to work through the knots and strange tangling locks she would suddenly hear Bel let out a soft yet some what high pitched moan as Bel's knees shuttered and she struggled to stay on her own two feet, using the storage shef as her suport to stay standing. However even stranger Vera would sense that her minor manipulation of the seal now felt loose, but Bel was now leaking mana ..... and alot of it as Vera would witness Bel tremble as she slowly begin to heavily breath as the heat in the closet had been turned up several degrees. "Uh!.. Uh oh.... Uhm.. V-vera!? W-what did ou do?" Bel ask in almost panic as she blushingly glared back at Vera with a confused yet a new hungry glare.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:20 am

Vera did not care much for the pose Belzel took while she worked. The being bent over, revealing her shapely rear as well as the seal at the small of her back. She did her best to ignore the chaos that seemed to surround the guest as well as the stupid jokes about her being a ticking time bomb. If there was such a risk then that would just be more things Vera needed to know before staring this endeavor.

After unraveling a few threads, a sudden surge of mana came from Belzel. Heat flooded the the room as the creature seemed to moan with pleasure. Vera took a few steps back, not wishing to be caught in whatever this was. The heat continued to grow as Vera watched the guest cautiously.

"I undid a few threads, nothing more," Vera stated, "You know more than I did on what is happening right now."

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 pm

The tempature change in the storage closet was so sudden, almost like a heat wave afther opening a pre heated oven or stepping outside of a air conditioned house on a hot summer day. It was enough to instantly have sweat form on their brows as Vera would see her strange guest hold her self tightly as she pressed her up agiest the storage shelf in what Vera could only discribe as panic on the strangers face, yet at the same time Vera would notice Bel cutly twist in a sense of pleasure and confusion as Vera pulled the pin on a live bomb so to speak.

"Ahh!AHHH!" Bel cried out, a whining moan that filled the room with an even hotter flash of heat. Tightly hugging her self as Bel noticibly trembled and quaked in her lust befor she turned and blushingy glared to Vera wantingly as the worried head girl back away... yet Vera would only find a similure storage shelf at her back.

"Ah!..V-vera!" Bel called out as she slowly rotated to face Vera as Bel pressed her back to the shelf oppisite of the head girl. "I-i know nothing!... I-i'm not aloud to know the seal!... the wat-ah.. they knew I could solve it easly!... Uh! b-but Y-you k-know less then me but know m-more... your not as blind as the other creatures...."'Bel struggled to say with a cracking voice of pleasure befor those other worldly multi-colored eyes stared deeply into Vera's own. "Uh... Y-you need to fix this..." Bel said lustfully befor in that same instant she impossibly apeared infront of the confused head girl. Vera suddenly finding Bel's lips pressed passionatly up to her own in a swet tender suprise kiss.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:52 am

Belzel was not making much sense as always. But, that was the least of Vera's concerns right now. The creature was immediately on her, lips pressing against her own. The guest was burning hot against her, the heat seeping through the Head Girl's uniform. She tried to pull away but the shelves were behind her. That left Vera with no choice but to grab the petite being and try to force her away.

"St-Stop it!" she demanded, "Get a hold of yourself. If this is a problem, go relieve yourself. Get off of me!" Vera did not care about Belzel's excuse. She was not going to voluntarily offer herself for the guest's relief. Even if the struggle is futile, Vera was still allowed to fight back and struggle as much as she wanted. Shokushu even encouraged such behavior for obvious reasons.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next