View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Look into my eye... (Hypno experiment for Dendrite) 

Post Re: Look into my eye... (Hypno experiment for Dendrite)
The girl was putty in Dendrite's tentacles; that in itself was delightfully satisfying. Already she was half-naked, her exposed body glistening with slippery slime. Dendrite wondered just how far this 'power' extended.

"You are a beautiful, sensual woman," Dendrite murmured. "You enjoy all the pleasure your body can give you. You are feeling great pleasure right now, aren't you?" Her body was pushed gently back and forth with the rhythm of the tentacular massage. A few more tendrils slid between her legs...and they tore her panties open, ruining the delicate garment. The dexterous tendrils brushed over her crotch, adding their slime to her own growing wetness.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:11 am

" Ohh... y-yes... feeling... hnnhh... pleasure... " Tiffany repeated, her voice soft and panting.

Her eyes widened and her body tensed when the alien tendrils tore her panties, as if she might wake up, but as they stroked between her legs, warm and slippery, leaving trails of that tingly slime glistening upon her soft folds, she moaned; her body relaxing in the grasp of the writhing tentacles.

"Oohhh... mmmmnnhhh..."

His dark, powerful voice telling her how sensual she was and how she was feeling pleasure, the strange tingle of the slime and the serpentine tendrils slithering over her skin had caused a feverish heat to build between Tiffany's legs, radiating outward through the rest of her body. Her thoughts melted like warm butter in that heat, pouring out of her head and running out from between her parted thighs... hot, slick and wet...

Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:38 am

(I am so sorry...this week has been, well, let's just say it's been full of distractions)

Dendrite's dark passion swelled, as the alien teased and tormented the panting girl. Within the creature, the desire to claim her. The inhuman bulk loomed over her, holding her in a tentacular embrace, tendrils deftly guiding her arms to wrap around the alien's torso. And finally its thickest tentacle pressed into her, easily slipping past her heated folds to delve into her depths. "Good girl," the creature whispered, its alien member wriggling teasingly inside her. "Such a good girl..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:52 pm

"Aahh!"

Tiffany gasped loudly, her back arching slightly as the tendril slipped into her heated depths. The tight channel of her sex was hot and slick, from both the slime oozing from the alien flesh penetrating her and her own growing wetness. Again, her eyes widened at the sudden sensation of her body being so intimately invaded, as some distant part of her still struggled to break free of the compelling enchantment clouding her mind.

" W-wait... d-don't... ohh... I... I..."

She couldn't focus enough to finish the sentence, her voice thick and breathless with growing arousal and the sheer effort of trying to will her mouth to form words.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:12 am

Dendrite gloried in its possession of the girl. What would she think, if she were in her 'right mind' and saw herself in this state? Would she be horrified? The alien was certain that some part of her would recognize the taboo desires raging through her body.

That was all well and good, but most of Dendrite's concentration was occupied with their obscene 'lovemaking'. The alien leaned forward, yet held the girl's torso with a tentacular grip; it would feel like she was leaning backward, almost falling, yet Dendrite's strong bulk supported her. In that anxious state of being on the edge, the thrusting, caressing tentacles encouraged her pleasure to climb higher. The creature used all its experience to caress her secret warmth, its member thick and ridged, and gently throbbing. "Fuck me," Dendrite murmured, giving in to its own dark desires. "Fuck me..."

--Jason Carter

Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:13 am

"Aaahh! F-f-f... fuck... Hhhnnn!"

The thick, slimy tendril thrust deep into the hot, tight sheath of Tiffany's slippery wet sex... she could feel it throbbing inside her, touching places within her she didn't even know existed before now. The weirdly ridged flesh sliding against her inner walls was like nothing she had ever felt before... or could have even imagined feeling. The creature's voice washed over her, flooding her mind as the piercing gaze of its luminous eye willed her to obey.

"Fuck me... fuck me..."

The words echoed through Tiffany's spellbound mind, part of her believing they were her own thoughts... he was willing her to think it... to want it... to say it...

" ...f-f-fuck me... fuck me... unnhhh... fuck me..." Tiffany moaned in a breathless whisper.

Another part of her interpreted the words as a command... he wanted her to fuck HIM. Some distant part of her screamed for her to wake up, to snap out of it, this is bad... SO bad... but that part of her was so far away...

Unable to resist, Tiffany slowly spread her legs wider for him, her hips beginning to push forward into his thrusts.

"Aahh! Hhnnnhh... fuck me... oohhh... fuck me..."

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:24 pm

The pace of their movements was slow, even languid, but Dendrite had forced its will upon the girl just as surely as if its tentacles had pinned her down. The alien was quickly learning how to influence her susceptible mind. "You love this," the creature murmured, exerting its will upon her. "You want more." The ridged, phallic member thrust strongly, though slowly, in and out of her quivering sex. "Let me hear how you enjoy it. Voice your desires." A curious hiss came from the creature, tendrils writhing upward over her sides and chest. "Beg for it."

--Jason Carter

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:55 am

" Aahhh!
...oh god... y-yesss... please...
Ohhh...
...fuck me...
... please... fuck me...
Aahhh... hhhnnh...
...please... I want you to fuck me...
...please fuck me..."

The heat between her legs grew even more intense as Tiffany mindlessly begged the tentacled creature for more. She was so hot now... tight, but slick and wet, the slippery nectar of her building lust adding to the lubrication of the tingly slime. Her hips were grinding harder now against the tendril thrusting slowly but steadily into her silken depths.

"... please...
...please fuck me..."

Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:57 am

Dendrite was rapidly losing its "professional distance" in favor of raw lust. The creature hoisted the girl up and lay her on the sturdy library table, then it lay atop her, starting to thrust with abandon into her. Its eye continued to gaze at her, urging her to submit to the alien's desires. "Yes...that's it..." The words occasionally dissolved into growls, as Dendrite did its best to pound into her slick, quivering tunnel. "Come on..."

--Jason Carter

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:12 am

" Unnhh! Oohhhh... hhnnnhh... aahhh.... aahhh..."

Tiffany's begging ceased as the creature positioned its massive bulk on top of her, the only sounds her open mouth seemed capable of making now being helpless, lustful moans. She could feel the weight of his alien flesh, hot and rubbery, pressing her down against the cool hard surface of the table as the phallic tentacle quickened its pace, thrusting into her with building, animalistic abandon.
faster...
harder...
deeper...

Even if her mind had not been ensnared by the creatures hypnotic spell, Tiffany would have been powerless to resist him by now. The serpentine tendril pistoning into her, hot and throbbing, thrusting so strongly, so deeply into her slick, wet channel had pushed her trembling body past the point of no return. Urged on by the creatures echoing voice, her hips surged forward meeting his thrusts with her own. Her back arched, thrusting her breasts upward against him, her stiff, erect nipples dragging lightly over his skin.

"Aahhh.... Oohhh... Aahhh... AAHHH!"

Tiffany's moans grew louder as the intensity of their unnatural coupling increased. Her skin glistened in the dim light of the gloomy library, slick with perspiration and tingling alien slime. Her hips thrust harder against the ravaging tendril as it plunged into the molten depths of her sex. The pretty blonde moaned and writhed beneath the creature... hypnotized... mindlessly mating with the monster, her body shuddering on the brink of the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her young life, though she was only dimly aware of this fact in her current state.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 am

It was so satisfying when a girl surrendered so utterly. It made Dendrite yearn to claim her, to completely possess her. While that might not have been possible, for this night she truly belonged to the creature.

The pair rutted urgently, the desk creaking slightly beneath them. The glossy wood was getting covered with their mingled fluids, the fruit of their obscene embrace; the lewd, wet sounds of penetration echoed through the room, along with the girl's desperate cries and the monster's encouraging grunts. With pale limbs and viridian tentacles entwining, they seemed trying to meld completely to each other.

Dendrite could sense the girl's impending climax, the sensation driving the alien on to more fervent and intense ministrations. Eagerness burned within the creature as it anticipated empathically plundering her pleasure.

--Jason Carter

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:28 am

"OHH! Ahh... aahh... AAHHH!"

Tiffany's moans became panting, guttural cries of helpless, desperate lust. Her gaze remained locked with his, though if he looked he would have seen her glazed eyes were now half closed and seeing little if anything at all. Her body moved by mere instinct and primal, sexual impulse now. Her back arched further with each thrust as her hips bucked beneath him, her breasts pressing harder against his writhing torso. The added sensation of her stiff, sensitive nipples dragging over that strangely textured skin as the alien appendage plunged deep and hard into the slick, wet heat between her legs further quickened her impending climax.

"Ohhh... Oh God... g-gonna cum... ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod.... OHH! ...c-cumming... I'm cumming... OHH! AAHHH... AAHHH... AAAHHHHNNN!! AAAHHHNNNHHHhhh... AAHHhhnnhh"

The world vanished as if the very fabric of reality itself were unraveling around her until there was nothing left but the glimmering blue eye that filled her vision and the searing, white hot pleasure of the thrusting alien flesh that filled the most intimate recesses of her body. The small, powerful muscles lining her inner walls spasmed and clenched at the phallic tendril as Tiffany shuddered violently into orgasm, the slippery fluids of her helpless ecstasy flooding over the thick, throbbing tentacle in a hot, wet rush...

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:36 am

Dendrite felt great anticipation as the girl writhed beneath its body. To the alien's senses, it was like pleasure and excitement were radiating from her in waves. Dendrite could feel them, drink them in, sup greedily upon her pleasure. It could almost feel what she was feeling...as though the same sensations were coursing through both their bodies. As though their bodies were simply one body, striving for shared delight...

The orgasm crashed unstoppably through the girl's body, and Dendrite shuddered as well. Sticky fluid spurted from the creature's tentacles, spilling over her flesh, mingling with her sweat, seeping deep into her tunnel. And in the throes of ecstasy, the alien's hypnotic eye gazed at her, voice continuing to murmur. "Feel me...Feel good...Feel pleasure...Feel nothing but pleasure..."

--Jason Carter

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:55 pm

"Unnhhh! Oohhh... ohh god... y-yes... aahhh... yes..."

Tiffany moaned and writhed and bucked her hips as she felt the phallic snake-like appendage ravishing her body suddenly erupt deep within her, filling her innermost depths with the creature's hot, sticky seed. The thick, alien fluid tingled inside her the same way it did against her skin... icy hot... pleasure and lust and pure primal need in liquid form... flooding into her until she could hold no more, then spurting out around the pulsing tendril thrust so deeply inside her.

"HHHAAAAHHHNNNNNHHHH!"

A scream of sexual agony burst from her open mouth as the orgasm rippling through her suddenly redoubled in magnitude, driven to a new level of intensity by the creature's voice echoing through her mind, telling her to feel him... feel pleasure... the hypnotic gaze of his glittering eye... the hot fluid jetting deep into her clenching sex... the feel of the tendril pulsing and throbbing inside her...

Tiffany's will shattered like glass... she was helpless... hypnotized... her mind and body were completely and utterly his...

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:20 pm

Soon Dendrite recovered from the visceral pleasure of their unholy union. As fun as it was to rest on the library table with the girl, in a puddle of mingled fluids, Dendrite could also sense that she had completely surrendered. It was a keen ecstasy, to feel such submission, of both body and mind. With an urge bordering on the malevolent, Dendrite murmured to the girl. "Tell me your deepest desires...your dark fantasies...your hidden yearnings."

--Jason Carter

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next