View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Vicious Circle (for Ishtar and Rosalie) 

Post Vicious Circle (for Ishtar and Rosalie)
Screams echoed throughout the vast forest of Shokushu night after night, some of bliss, some of pain, when monsters and students alike chanced upon one another, but in one particular location they never seemed to change. Slabs of stone blocked a cave entrance beyond which an athletic student faced the blessings of a woman’s body time and time again. Some nights there was nothing to be heard, but these nights were a privilege from the monster who kept inviting the poor chosen student into her realm of lust and desire.

Ania forced Rosalie to endure quite a few sessions of nothing but pure, undiluted pleasure. She was often bound and stripped of whatever control someone like her could hope to have. Afterwards, there was nothing left to contain her submissive side and the only one who got to watch it emerge from the shadows was the voluptuous azure amazon herself. Sometimes it took hours before the nubile young woman was free to go, but on some occasions Ania focused entirely on wearing her out in as little time as humanly possible. No two sessions were ever the same, but they always had one thing in common. Rosalie was tied up and helpless from the start.

As their most recent session comes to an end and a sweat glazed Rosalie finds her restraints removed, Ania had something else on her mind for when they next crossed paths. “Will you do that for me? Ishtar used to be a favorite of mine during my early days on campus. Our reunion seems long overdue.” Sooner or later, it was bound to happen. She owed the monster her life and a debt of such magnitude could never be repaid in full. Still, having her bring a certain student along for the ride, whether telling her the truth about the whole affair or not, was a lot to ask for.

“Since I doubt you can lure her into the woods at night, you get to choose the time and place. Saturday would be nice. There won’t be any sign of me when you arrive at your chosen location. You won’t need to worry about anything, I promise. At the end of the day no one needs to know you and I had an arrangement all along. It’ll remain our secret.” She smiled down at the gem of a woman before her, gently cupping her chin with a tentacle which proceeded to caress a rosy cheek of hers. “You want the debt to be paid, don’t you? After our next session, I might consider letting you off the hook completely.”

She knew that’d be the most potent argument to get things going her way. Ania never truly knew how much Rosalie was losing herself to the moment when they got together. Though her body was being mapped out inch by inch and the huntress knew how to manipulate it all too well, what truly mattered was making her love their encounters more than the girl despised them. Thus far Ania steered clear of her dislikes, administering little pain and passing up on anal the entire time while focusing on her pleasure alone. Yet by now the prospect of finally getting away from Ania had to be as strong as the desire to keep things going to an extent. “You’re free to get dressed and leave. Think about what I’ve asked you to do and what I might be compelled to do during our next session if you choose not to fulfill my requests.”

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Post Re: Vicious Circle (for Ishtar and Rosalie)
Rosalie lay on the floor of the cave breathing heavily after getting worn out by one of her session with Ania yet again. After several moments, she gathers enough strength to lift herself into a sitting position as Ania speaks to her about their next session, wishing to include Ishtar. "You won't hurt her...will you, Mistress?" She remembered hearing how brutal Ania used to be with the students. Had she still been like that, Rosalie would have rather taken the punishment herself rather than drag someone else into this. "Perhaps at Ishtar's room. I would suggest mine, but I don't want my roommate getting involved if she doesn't need to be." She would simply need to come up with a reason for coming to Ishtar's room that night. She had the rest of the week to figure that part out.

"Oh...there is something else I must tell you. Another demon has forced me into an arrangement like ours, though she hasn't said when it will end...if ever. If I didn't comply, she threatened to take me anyway along with my roommate."

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 pm

“I’m not going to hurt her, my precious pet. You have my word.” In truth, Ania had no reason to hurt Ishtar at all. The worst one could expect would be retaliation from an actual attack on the amazon which in itself went against her pride. Suffering awaited the one foolish enough to try. Yet all Rosalie ever got to feel were the occasional nipple clamp and riding crop, but even then the amazon treated her gently enough to make the act pleasurable in some fashion. She had nothing to fear for her friend and the location would be left up to her all the same.

Yet the next thing being brought up in their little exchange of words had her hesitate for a moment. “A demon?” Something about that rubbed her the wrong way. Ania let her eyes roam and explored her guest from head to toe as if confirming something in her mind. She didn’t have blonde hair. Slarr favored blondes and he was the one thing closest to a demon Ania ever knew. They were working together to some extent and would’ve found a way to compromise and defer the issue at hand.

“Are you telling me this because you’re worried it might get in the way of whatever services you owe me or because you want my help? It won’t interfere with your next session, will it?” She suspected it might get in the way. At the same time Ania didn’t expect Rosalie to divulge such an issue in the first place hence her confusion on the matter. Still, things were looking up between them. Perhaps in the long run it’d merely be another piece of mutual trust between them as the huntress came forth to open up the cave entrance, shifting the heavy rock obstructing it completely. “I won’t promise anything, but I might look into it. If you give me a name, or an appearance I can work with, that is.”

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:50 am

"I was afraid it would get in the way of our arrangement. I just didn't want you to think I was going back on my word if I was late or couldn't get to you at all." Rosalie answers. "I don't know if there's really anything that can be done about it, but she is a succubus demon named Tsubaki. She has red hair which is just a little shorter than mine and she's roughly my height." She soon has enough strength back to stand up again and gets dressed. "Mistress..." She was about to ask Ania a question, but pauses realizing it was getting really late for them to be having a talk. "N-Never mind...I'll ask again later. I must get back." Once Ania removed the stone slab from the cave entrance, she hurries back to her dorm.

Saturday eventually arrives and Rosalie goes to Ishtar's room that late afternoon. As she knocks on her door, Rosalie hopes Ryu wasn't already there too. It was bad enough having to get Ishtar pulled into this. She wondered how Ania would go about ravaging her and Ishtar this time around.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Ishtar was enjoying a day off from the normal school work. With no classes for today and little homework for the weekend, the student was going to push her work off till Sunday and just enjoy the day. She had taken a nap and now was getting dress when there was a knock on there. Just a moment.
To enjoy the day, the blue haired girl had chosen her favorite dress. A two piece dress that has a backless, shoulderless, bright yellow top that emphasizes her chest. While the bottom is red and produces a good contrast to her top.

The young woman moved gracefully over to the door and opened it. She was a bit surprised to see a green haired girl over the normal red head that frequented her dorm. Oh hi, Rosalie. What brings you here?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 am

By the time Ishtar had answered the door, Rosalie had put on a somewhat concerned look on her face. "I'm sorry to bother you, Ishtar. I was heading back from another student's room and out of nowhere I felt as if I was being stalked. I was worried I wouldn't make it back to my room. Can I just wait here for a bit? I promise I'll be gone shortly." It seemed believable considering both girls had been attacked before. She glances around in the hallway waiting for Ishtar's answer.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:34 am

Ishtar found her friend was now having a concerned expression on her face, one that seemed to have a hint of fear. Instinctively Ishtar looked outside her door at either end of the hallway. The blue haired girl didn’t see anyone but she didn’t want to any chances. Hurry, please come in.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:54 am

Someone was checking on Ryu in the event the student planned on going out during Saturday night. Ania wouldn’t allow it and tasked one of her allies on the island with occupying her for a little while. Should anyone interrupt the two of them, Ania assumed it’d be that damned octopus telepath and Ryu would likely stay with him for the rest of the night. All monsters had one thing in common and the red head was quite the looker. She left it to chance whether her accomplice ran into any trouble, but at least Ishtar didn’t have her stay over tonight.

When Rosalie went off to speak with Ishtar, it didn’t take long for her to grasp the situation. Though they were on one and the same page, they didn’t hear a monster’s footsteps echo throughout the corridor, but rather those of a fellow student who rounded the corner not too long after Rosalie did. She looked at them near the door leading to Ishtar’s dorm and cried out to them. “H-Hey, you two! Please, hold up!”

Another distressed woman walked the same path as the athletic student and came up to them at a swift pace although the girl nearly stumbled across her own feet in the process. Surely her mind was filled with terror and a pleading expression greeted the two as the newcomer came closer. Rosalie recognized Ania’s disguise with ease despite an altered appearance and voice. She donned a ravishingly tight school uniform which hugged her every curve and charm. Shiny brown hair flanked shimmering eyes of the same color and a subtle tan to her skin merely enhanced the voluptuous woman’s exotic appearance though the most noticeable aspect about her had to be her height. She had to be somewhere around six feet tall, but wound up next to them completely out of breath.

“Ahh .. hah ..” Hands fell to her thighs as her upper body buckled beneath exertion. She took a moment to gather herself, frantically checking back the way she came before casting a glance at either of the two students. “Say .. Ah .. C-Can I please stay with you two for a moment or two? I won’t be much of a bother, I promise! I’m aware I sound nothing short of crazy right now, but please, I’m begging you. I-I just can’t go back out there right now.”

She was clearly unwilling to be left alone and was on the verge of panicking completely. Ania did her best to act the part as to distract from the notion that Rosalie could’ve had anything to do with it. Such was their arrangement and the huntress was a woman of her word. “Something’s out there, chasing me. I-I didn’t even get a good look at it, whatever it is. I barely managed to get away since it seemed to be focused on you at first.” She noted with a brief nod to Rosalie before reaching out to the green-haired beauty. “You have to believe me. I’m not going insane. I saw it with my own eyes!”

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Ishtar had somewhat expect Ryu on that Saturday night, but with all the monsters on the island the poor red knight would not be able to make it. Ishtar own swiss cheese memory would make the young student think that Ryu was coming over next Saturday.

As Ishtar began to let her friend Rosalie into her room. There was the sound of footsteps of someone coming around the corner. Ishtar was about to pull the green haired friend in, when it became clear that the form was not that of some savage monster, instead the form was definitely female. And she called out to Rosalie and Ishtar as they were about to go hide in Ishtar’s dorm from whatever was going on outside.

The clearly athletic woman was moving at a fast pace that was just sort of jogging. The poor woman was clearly panicked as she came around the corner. She nearly tripped on her own two feet as she tried to get away from whatever was down the hall. The young woman, like most students at Shokushu, was wearing a tight uniform that seemed to hug every curve of her athletic frame. The voluptuous woman had stunning brown eyes that seemed to match her shimmering, shiny brown hair. The one thing that stood out was that the student was at least six foot tall, easily dwarfing Rosalie and Ishtar.

The young woman bent over out of breath as her hands supported her form on her thighs. She looked multiple different directions to see if there is something coming. Her panicked eyes made it clear that something was nearby. S-something nearby? I-it sounds like the hallway is currently not safe for anyone. Ishtar looked around for a minute to see if she could see what the others could not.

O-Okay, look we will hide in my room for a little while. If we are quiet, maybe what ever it is wouldn’t find us.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:48 am

Rosalie was about to step into Ishtar's room when she heard another voice from down the hall and turns to look. She saw another woman she didn't recognize coming towards them and begging to hide in the room with them, claiming the same creature that was stalking Rosalie was now after the other woman. She realized who this student really was and nods helping the girl get inside with her and Ishtar then locking the door. "Hopefully, yeah..." Rosalie whispers trying to stay quiet. She glances to a disguised Ania waiting to see when she would spring her trap on Ishtar. Rosalie would have to continue to feign ignorance. As much as she didn't want to involve anyone else in her problems, she had no choice but to do as Ania said for now.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:59 pm

“Thank you, thank you!” A disguised Ania appeared to nearly burst out into tears when her arms folded about the blue haired girl and pulled Ishtar into a firm embrace. The warmth of their flesh flushed together and practically fused about their chest area as the buxom student’s ample breasts swallowed Ishtar’s beneath their considerable stature. Soothing heat reverberated off her back where these silky smooth fingertips grazed her as the two girls came apart once more although it took the thankful student another moment to quiet down after that. She nearly forgot they were trying to keep things down, it seemed, and continued on with a softer voice. “You’re too kind.”

All the while, the whole scene taunted Rosalie in her current position, being fully aware of what was happening yet unable to step in without the prospect of punishment. No harm was meant to come to Ishtar throughout their encounter and thus far Ania refrained from hurting the poor girl that was chosen tonight. It’d stay that way for as long as Rosalie played her part.

Ania took a step away from Ishtar. Her gaze flickered back and forth between the two delicious treats, a priceless emerald and radiant sapphire, though her body felt inclined to attack them now her mind encouraged her to wait a tiny bit more. She held a lot of power within these four walls and hadn’t even revealed her true nature yet. As Ishtar locked the door behind them, Ania cast Rosalie a warm albeit mischievous smile which vanished as quickly as it came. “We better stay away from the door. I .. I’ve had one of these .. these things .. bust my door down before. I hope this one’s not as violent.”

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:08 am

Before Ishtar could react, the buxom new student burst into tears and wrapped the blue haired girl’s body in her arms. The young woman could feel the heat of the new person’s body, Ishtar thought it was from the all the running she from whatever it was in the hallway. It seemed to radiate from the woman’s chest and breasts that seemed to overwhelm her breasts. She could feel the feet on her back where fingertips. Eventually the new woman backed away from Ishtar, letting go of the embrace from the young woman. The new woman took a moment to speak in softer voice, to make sure what ever was chasing her did not here them.

Ishtar took a moment to turn back to lock the door. Once she was sure she had the door locked, the new girl warned the blue haired girl to step back as quickly as possible. You think so? Ishtar was a bit wide-eyed at that coment. We should get back away from the door, then. The blue haired girl backed away from the door as quickly and quietly form the door. Her body always facing the door and her back towards the two women she had just let in her room.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]