View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Atypical Lesson Plan (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Atypical Lesson Plan (for Kakumaoh)
Renetta stared blankly out the window of a third-floor classroom. From here, she could see the track team practicing. A few weeks ago, she would have been eager to go out and join them, proving herself while she waited for a chance to join the team officially. She'd even started to make friends, which was somewhat miraculous for her. But that had been before a series of disturbing events, ones she was still trying to make sense of. It had started as weird dreams, hallucinations, forgotten or suppressed events. She'd managed to go through life without thinking about it too much.

But the most recent event had made it all too much to ignore. She'd been raped, but not by a person. By a monster. She had no idea what it looked like in its entirety - only that it possessed an extraordinary number of long, thick tentacles, which it used to defile her and another student. The trauma of that incident had been bad enough, but it had forced her to remember and confront the reality of all the things that had come before. When she'd come to the island, she'd been a total virgin. Now, she'd been violated in her dreams by something practically claiming to be a ghost, on a beach with another student, even in these very halls alongside her own roommate.

She had no idea what was happening, and no idea how to get any answers. Probing for answers had only turned up rumors and ghost stories, laughed off as fairy tales, and she laughed along, lest people think she was going insane. None of the staff would tell her the truth about the last incident at the library. They just told her that she passed out, probably from chronic exhaustion from exercising. But she didn't forget this time.

So instead, this was how she tried to cope - by hiding from the horrors in plain site. As near as she could tell, no place on the island was actually safe. And the fact that she'd been attacked next to others so many times was starting to make her wary of getting to close to the other girls. But, she figured there was still strength in numbers, so she tried to stick to public spaces, at least the ones she could bring herself to set foot in. She couldn't stand the library, and as much as she liked her roommate, the other girl's constant flirting and sleep-sex wasn't helping her thoughts on the situation. She'd probably be just as traumatized about the classrooms, having been raped here, too, but she'd been forced to return here until she was almost over it.

Now, she waited here - near enough to people to hope for safety, but isolated enough not to be attacked with them - and tried once again to collect her thoughts, hoping that she'd at least be safe here until dark, when she'd run back for the safety of the common room.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:27 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Atypical Lesson Plan (for Kakumaoh)
Kakumaoh opened the door to the janitor's closet a crack and peered out, checking that the hallway was clear before heading for one of the classrooms. There wasn't much chance that someone would see him—there weren't many classes held up here at this hour—but it didn't hurt to check. While he didn't expect to find anyone here, the classrooms offered a good view of the field where he could watch some of the teams practice; track today, if he remembered correctly.

When he reached the door, he paused to look through the small window in it. It was another precaution, since there wasn't likely to be anyone he'd want to avoid inside, but there was the possibility of a group of more students than he could manage were using the room for a meeting or one of the other guests had decided that this room was a good place to have their way with a student or two. A quick glance showed that the room wasn't unoccupied, but that there was only one student in it. And quite a cute one, at that, he thought as he turned the handle and opened the door as quietly as he could. She should be far more fun than just watching the track team. Nearly silently, he entered the room and closed and locked the door.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Renetta was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice the sounds of the door opening, then closing behind her new visitor. She stared out the window with unfocused eyes, trying for the hundredth time to make sense out of all that had happened, without any more luck than she'd had before. Finally, she sighed softly, her head shifting in her hands, causing a strand of hair to fall down across her face. She forced herself back to reality and brushed it aside as she turned to leave. She'd already spent enough time alone in this room. It might not be smart to stay any lo-

The girl's heart nearly stopped in her chest as she gasped at the... person standing beside the door. Her eyes widened, and she likely would fallen backwards had she not already been sitting. As it was, she couldn't bring herself to move. There were men on the island - teachers and faculty - but she didn't recognize this man as one of them. For that matter, he didn't look much like a man at all. With his three red eyes, horns, and excess of hair, he was almost certainly not human. But the only monsters she'd encountered before had been bizarre tentacle beasts. Which left one very important question:

"W-w-who are you?" she stammered meekly, barely able to get the words out.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:30 am

In the time it took for her to find her voice, he got a better look at her. She was small, not just relative to him—all humans he'd met were that—but relative to other humans, which just made her cuter. From what he'd see, he guessed that she was at least a casual athlete; while not pronounced, her muscle tone was visible, especially on her legs. Her curves were also less pronounced than those of most of the students, but the uniform made it clear that they were still there, and experience had told him that smaller breasts also tended to be more sensitive. Her darker skin tone, while not common on campus, was hardly unique, although it gave her an exotic look relative to the average student.

After a couple of seconds, she managed to stammer out a question, asking who he was. Not what he was, mind you, or what he wanted, but who. It was a slightly unusual reaction, but he assumed that she'd had encounters with others of the island's guests before. "My name, or at least the one I use here, is Kakumaoh. I'm a… guest here, I suppose you could say." He pulled the blind down over the door's window and approached her, a lupine grin that bordered on a leer spreading across his face. "Am I correct in assuming that you know what happens now?"

Character listing

Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:05 pm

The large man's approach finally kicked her defensive instincts into gear, and she stumbled out of her chair so clumsily she nearly knocked the desk over. Rising to her feet, she began to back away from him. "W-what do you want?!" she demanded. Her breathing grew heavier as panic started to set in. "Stay back! I... I'll scream!" She took another step backwards and crossed her arms in front of herself, though not in anything that could be considered a fighting stance.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:40 pm

While she asked what he wanted, her actions made it clear that she at least had her suspicions. Before he could reply, she backed away and threatened to scream. At that, he grinned again. "Just try it; no-one will hear you anyway." As he closed in on her, his arms blurred briefly and duplicated themselves. "As for what I want, I think you already know, at least subconsciously. If not, let's just say I want to have a bit of fun with you." He removed his loincloth and added, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it, too, if you let yourself."

Character listing

Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:18 am

Her breathing grew even more unsteady as she witnessed his arms seem to clone themselves. Whoever this person was, he clearly wasn't human. And yet, from the sound of his words, he seemed to want the same thing that the others had. Right now, she didn't care what he was or where he'd come from. She just didn't want him to rape her, too.

"No!" she screamed, darting to the right. She toppled a desk over towards him, trying to make space between them so she could run for the door. She tried not to look at his crotch where he'd let his loincloth fall away, though it was hard not to notice.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:36 am

It seemed she wasn't going to make this easy for him. No matter; he was between her and the door, and could move quickly enough that he'd be able to catch her before she could unlock the door even if she did get past him. He kicked the fallen desk out of his way as he moved to cut off her escape route. "You might as well give up now; you'll never escape," he said as he got within arm's reach of her and tried to grab her shoulder.

Character listing

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:48 am

Renetta gasped as he came closer, ducking to the side and darting away as he reached out his hand. She was nimble, no doubt aided by her small stature, but panic made her careless, and she only got a few steps away before she stumbled. She quickly got her hands under her and tried to steady herself and stand back up.

"Stay away!" she screamed. "Don't come near me. I won't be raped again!" Her eyes focused on the classroom door, somehow convinced that she could escape if she could get to it.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:33 am

While she managed to duck away from his grasp, her panicked stumble allowed him to close the gap again almost immediately. As she tried to stand up again, he bent down to grab her before she could try to dodge again.

"Stay away!" she screamed. "Don't come near me. I won't be raped again!"

He sneered. "What makes you think you get any say in this?" he said as his hand started to close around her upper arm.

Character listing

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:37 am

Renetta gasped as she felt his fingers close tight around her arm. His grip didn't hurt, at least not very much, but she could immediately feel an incredible strength behind his hand. She looked up at him with wide eyes, tears pooling in the corners.

"Let go!" she screamed, yanking her arm backwards, trying to pull free of his grasp. "Let go of me!"

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:49 am

Two of his hands reached behind her and took hold of her butt. "I'll let you go when I'm done with you," he said, lifting her up so that she was face to face with him. "And that might take a while; you look like you'll be fun to play with, and I don't think you'll tire out too quickly." He ran his tongue up the side of her neck to just under her ear while using his free hand to try to unbutton her blouse.

Character listing

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:00 am

The petite girl yelped as he lifted her up and began to lick along her neck. She turned her head away from him, sobbing softly, as her hands went to those of his on her top. Her fingers wrapped around his, trying to push him away, but she could already feel her powerlessness against him.

"P-please, stop," she whimpered. "Why is this happening to me? Why are you doing this? W-what are you?!"

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:44 pm

He paused his assault briefly to answer her questions. "What am I? Well, your race doesn't have a name for mine, but I've been called many things: demon, ogre, oni, among others. I think I prefer 'demon' of those; it's certainly been the most common. As for why…" He paused for a moment and leered. "It's what you students are here for. And you happened to catch my eye and be alone."

While her struggles were doing little to slow him down, she managed to make it impossible for him to unbutton her blouse. With a snarl, he grabbed the fabric and tore the garment open, buttons flying loose as he exposed her body to his lecherous gaze.

Character listing

Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:28 pm

His words barely even registered to Renetta. The things he was saying didn't make any sense. Demons weren't real, were they? None of those things were. But the way he looked... he had to be a monster. And as for the why - that students were here for this...

Her confusion was suddenly interrupted by the tug against her chest, and the sudden feeling of cold air against her chest. She shrieked sharply. Her chest was so petite that she never bothered to wear a bra, and so her chest was instantly exposed to the monster. Dark chocolate nipples sat perky on top of her small-yet-soft mounds. She crossed her arms over her chest as she tried to twist away.

"No, please!" she shrieked. "Don't look! Don't look at me!"

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next