View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Unexpected Summons (for Lily) 

Post Unexpected Summons (for Lily)
It wasn't his usual time to report in to Aegir. He had been called to the island, a botched summoning. Not that he had been compelled to come. In all appearance one may have thought that he was a demon. He had the memories of one, abilities on par with some of them.

Deep down he was aware of the truth. He was a Tulpa, a thought, but he was near enough to Shokushu where he felt what was going on and thus responded simply because it was entertaining. Now his fun had been complete and the reality sank in that he did not come by ship this time.

Thus he had to wait to depart on a supply vessel or arrange travel with another entity. No big deal but he had to wait. Since he was here he reported in, rested a bit then considered how best to pass the time. Of course that brought his attention to Lily and thus he was in the process of searching for her going invisible and checking the campus first.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:32 am

Post Re: Unexpected Summons (for Lily)
Lily would be in her geography class after all the others have left not for punishment but to study a bit more for finals. She would be unable not to smile haveing found her one love rosalie she found herself smileing alot more. Her uniform would hug her curves showing off her body that seems to have blossomed a bit and hid a new ower her recently discoverd control of fire. She absently wonderd what her master would say if he saw but she hadnt seen him in forever it felt.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:15 am

He patrolled the grounds and classes albeit invisibly. Avoiding students from running into him had been easy enough and eventually he found her. Alone in the classroom her first hint that not everything was as it seemed would be the door opening by itself.

Gersham had to poke his head into a few classes thus far occasionally finding someone but not who he was searching for so he moved on. His search over, that door closed behind him but he had not looked away studying her reaction, seeing if she even noticed given the immersion in that book.

From across the room he could not tell what it was and began to advance upon her position albeit slowly. Had she not noticed anything amiss yet he would cause some of the shadows to flicker and dance as if something or someone was there but any time she looked there would be nothing there.

Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:59 am

Master i havent seen you in a while. Inoticed the shimmer you showed me that trick before.Lily would turn to where she noticed the shimmer in the air her back to the desk. Something would have changed in her a bit of her shy nervous reserve not being there. She had had a brakethrough when her fire power awoke it had settled her fear of fire and gave a confidence boost.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:45 am

He paused. Had he used that before? He considered, couldn't remember and reminded himself mentally to come up with a few more tricks. There were many others that used invisibility and that alone wouldn't have been enough to alert her unless she had not come across such types and had been under the impression that he alone operated in it.

Her demeanor seemed changed. She was somewhat eager. He became visible not far from her. “It has been some time. I have been kept busy. Have you continued on with your training?”

Approaching he could make out some of the text now but had been unconcerned with it. That lesson was over, naturally, and his was about to take it's place.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:03 am

Y-yes master i have been and i achieve a new feet. I can now control fire and it seems to have cleaned me of one of my fears in doing so. I-if you wish to step back i can show you it. She would wait till hes safely back though thinking about it and the island she doubted she could do damage. She would point to a bunson burner that was on channeling the fire to jump to her finger tip then circle her head.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:17 am

He was slow to react, not concerned with being harmed. He was quite aware of the inhibitors here which made him prefer his time among the stars since there was more of a challenge. From time to time it was a nice change of pace in coming here. Often he had involved himself in greater ways since combat, real combat at least, had been out.

Even if there were no inhibitors in place as a Tulpa he would not have worried about it too much. In the end he decided to step back as he watched the demonstration. He was uncertain as to what to expect. The inhibitors suppressed ability so he was not expecting a huge display but given what he saw and what she impairments she had been under it had shown progress.

There was control there, he could see that as she directed the flame to orbit her. It wasn't a huge flame, hardly one he had to be concerned with. The foundation was there, however. It made him wonder what she could do without the inhibitors for a moment then he dismissed that thought.

“Good. Can you make it larger? Attack me with it.” He could have sought to use some sort of defense to protect himself but the inhibitors already did that so he would get just a taste of that power to better judge it.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:41 am

Im afraid i cant make it bigger yet i-i only recently discoverd the ability while i uh was in the basment. Her face would color remembering it. She would hope her master wouldnt punish her for it. After a second of thought she would launch the fire with kinda shakey aim at her master knowing it wouldnt do much if anything.The fire would barly knick his cheek before veering for a stack of books she would ek and use her water power to put it out before it reachs the books.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:20 am

“I see,” he reflected on that for a moment. He had not asked her if she could make the flame bigger and had been about to admonish her when she did as he asked. It went against impulse not to act at something coming at his face. Even with the knowledge that it wouldn't hurt much, if at all.

His cheek nicked, he watched her reaction as she hurried to get the meager flames under control. He could have dealt with that himself but refrained. Rubbing his cheek the meager irritated skin healed in a blink of the eye.

“It needs plenty of practice. Fire is not my specialty,” he approached her stopping at the desk. “I see you have kept your practice in other areas. But your progress was not what I was checking up on.”

Fingers rubbed just beneath her chin, a grin formed up on his lips as he channeled that aphrodisiac in that touch. Eyes regarded her own. “Now strip.”

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Lily would gasp and bites her lip gently at his touch to her chin. Feeling the drug corse into her her eyes would darken as she would shyly do as told.M-Master y-you dont need t-to drug me you k-know.Her arms would shyly support her bust for her master as she would tremble in growing need. Her thighs quivering and shakeing adorably. Her eyes fluttering gently as she needs to grip the desk for support still unused to being drugged like this. Her eeys locking on her masters as little whimpers excape her throat.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:41 am

Of course he knew that and simple grinned enjoying the effect tat he witnessed. He did not wait long, however, taring open her blouse if she was too slow to remove it to hasten her in doing so. He allowed her to keep her shoes and stockings on having her turn around so he could set his eyes all over her, a finger skimming over an ass cheek before she could twirl fully around.

When she faced him once more he grasped a breast in a hand, squeezing it as if it were ripe fruit. His thumb traced over her nipple infusing even more of that drugging touch within her. Soon his other hand rested upon her shoulder, fingers brushing against her neck every so often before resting against er shoulder working her down to her knees.

“You know what to do now,” the obvious was clear. Fingers brushed against her neck still infusing her with the drug at a slower rate.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Lily would struggle but then ek cutely in shock as he would rip her blouse open and spin her around. As he would trace her butt cheek she would ek shyly twitching but continueing her turn.After faceing her master again she would moan and bite her lip feeling him grope her breast and tease her nipple causeing her to turn on more intencely. Being pushed gently to her knees she would nod panting and whimpering as shed begin to shyly suck his monster cock deep.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 am

“Nice,” he grinned moving a hand to the back of her head. A thumb traced over her earlobe, his hips moving in and out as he dictated the pace. The more she sucked the more of that aphrodisiac she had been exposed to.

It had been through his pores and not just his ouch or semen that he could invoke this effect. He could control the rate of the flow of that drug and while he did not overwhelm her each taste of that cock had a hint of that taste.

In a way he was torturing her, building up that need. He let that desire grow, decided when she had enough as he simmered up her desires then pulled free, helping her back up. He gazed into her eyes, a hand rubbing against her sex deliberately as if checking her desire before twirling her around.

“Hands on that desk, spread your legs,” once she complied he moved up behind her, the tip of his wet member teasing against her sex. “Now tell me how much you want it.”

Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 am

Lily feeling more and more drug in her system would go more and more red cheeked as her system trys to keep up. She would whimper wishing in her mind her master would try tkeing her undrugged wanting to feel it that way but sucking him nontheless unsure weather he sences it or not as her breasts would bounce with each bob of her head. As he pulls out of her mouth and orders her to get on all fours lily would blush doing as told her legs shyly parting.Feeling his cock tip on her womanhood she would ep and beg him.M-Master p-please t-take me b-but um m-may i make a request? c-can you r-remove t-the drug? I-I kinda want t-to feel you undrugged.Lily would bite her lip shyly looking back.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:54 am

He chuckled leaning closer to her so that he could speak into her ear in a whisper. While he did so a finger swirled against her ass, this time there was no production of that drug.

“You'd have to wait for the drug to run it's course. I cannot neutralize it.”
He slapped hr ass then rubbed it. “Do you care to wait?” That tip halting just outside her entrance, a hand gripping a hip to keep her in place.

“Or perhaps save that for a bit later?” A tongue licked at the coral of her ear teasing it. Again there was no drug but the damage was done ...

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next