View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Behind the Scenes (for Vera) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Behind the Scenes (for Vera)
Normally, the guests at Shokushu weren't found in the back offices. While they weren't off-limits to them, normal students weren't allowed there, reducing the attraction of the area. The head girls, however, had to go there to update some of the student records that needed to be protected against even the most intrepid hacker.

Kakumaoh currently lurked behind the door in one such office. A chance comment by one of the prefects had got him curious about the head girl she was assigned to, Vera Matsumoto. Finding the woman to confirm that she was worth his attention had been easy enough; the head girls usually had to be available to the general student body. Ironically, that same accessibility made finding a time he could be alone with her undisturbed difficult. After observing her habits for a while, he'd decided that this would be his best opportunity. Now he just had to hope that nothing came up to keep her away today.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Post Re: Behind the Scenes (for Vera)
Vera Matsumoto was a woman that took her duties as Head Girl rather seriously. She seemed to be always on time unless something involving the island and its guest delayed her. Her uniform was always kept in immaculate condition. She strode with an air of confidence and purpose, her head held high as every step caused her breasts to sway within the tight confines of her blouse. Long silver hair was what most noticed trailing in the woman's wake. She was a woman that expected and demanded respect from the student body. If her presence did not earn her such respect, the light blue sash that hung loosely around her waist certainly did. Head Girls were granted authority over other students, marking rule violators with demerits and correcting said students who had an excess of demerits. They had access to places students did not including the basement's many rooms that many students learn to fear through experience or rumor.

Unfortunately, Vera's position did not make her immune to the attentions of the guests of the island. She was prey much like any other though many guests were too lazy to climb up the tower to reach her suite when there were plenty of beautiful students at ground level.

It was simple enough to follow the Head Girl's routine. The Asian woman was very organized and tended to perform her role much like a higher position running a business. She always told students that her door was always open for anyone to come see her with questions or concerns. Not many students took advantage of such an option. This was in part due to the whole climbing the tower matter and the other was her presence was certainly intimidating. Other students who believe there was something up with the island also think Vera was working for the opposing from them. But, Vera never seemed to ever play along with their accusations and talk about monsters on the island.

The silver haired woman had to take a trip to the main servers to update a number of student records. Vera updated demerits, rule violations, and other data of note at her own computer in her suite/office. But, she did not have direct access to everything involving said students. So it was required that she take a drive to the main servers to update as necessary. Shokushu did like to be cautious about electronic hacking. The students must remain in the dark about the island's secrets.

Vera entered the back offices and unlocked the door. She sighed softly as she turned on one of the computers and pushed a thumb drive into one of the ports. There, she began to upload all updated information she had gathered on students she had encountered since the last major update. It was not a difficult task. Not many were back in these offices so it was nice and quiet. It was a moment for the Head Girl to relax a bit while the progress bar slowly progressed from left to right, filling the bar as more data was copied over. Every day was a busy day for Vera as she was the only Head Girl on campus it seemed. The others must be back on Earth, leaving Vera to handle all matters involving the school and its students.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Kakumaoh waited until she'd plugged in the drive and started transferring the data before making his move; no point in rushing things when she wouldn't be going anywhere anyway. He first shut the door as quietly as he could, closing off her only escape route. It was unlikely she'd have been able to get past him anyway, but he wasn't taking any chances. Once that was done, he took off his loincloth and began to approach her, moving far more quietly than seemed possible for his size. When she was either in arms' reach or indicated she knew he was there, he would speak.

"Seems rather dull. I think I could liven things up for you." Leering, he added, "And I think you know how I intend to do so."

Character listing

Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:38 am

Silence and solitude had a tendency to attract unwanted visitors on the island and the island did not disappoint. The alien guest made his presence known by speaking up, causing the silver haired student to jump and immediately get out of her chair. Vera's eyes narrowed at the wolf like head and numerous demonic features.

"I am not interested," the Head Girl replied as she moved back, keeping her distance, "There are plenty of other students who are not busy with work that you could terrorize. Please, leave me be."

This one was certainly different from ordinary students. She did not react in the same way upon seeing a clearly alien creature. Working closely with the school and NICE labs, it was not uncommon for her to be sent to answer any questions or needs of certain alien guests that come to the resort.

But, there was no rules preventing guests from attacking a Head Girl. Then again, there was no rule saying the Head Girl could not resist such attempts either.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Her reaction was hardly a surprise; in fact, he'd have been surprised if the Head Girls hadn't been aware of the island's main secret. She was also calmer than most or all of the other students he'd introduced himself to, suggesting that she knew he wasn't allowed to do any real harm to her. None of this was going to stop him, of course, as he advanced on her while keeping himself between her and the door.

"I've already spent time planning for this meeting; I'd rather not let that go to waste trying to find someone else who attracts my interest," he said, leering to display his canine teeth. "Besides, you don't get any say in the matter, as I think you know." He reached out to grab her, although she was still only just within his reach.

Character listing

Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:40 am

"Lets see if my words matter..."

The silver haired beauty drew away from the demonic creature's reach. Long strands of hair seemed to rise off of Vera's shoulders and back. Spidery words of magic crawled from the woman's lips. Eyes glowed white as she extended a brightly glowing hand towards the approaching beast. There was a loud chime along with a bright flash of light as the Head Girl attempted to blind the three eyed monster.

Magic, not exactly common anywhere on Earth much less on Shokushu's campus. But, students were known to turn towards anything that could potentially save them from their expected fate on the island. The inhibitors were still active even for Head Girls so it was impressive in itself that she was able to cast such a spell with such restrictions on her mana and strength.

Vera would retreat immediately, going around the desk she was sitting at and rushing for the door. She knew better than anyone that her spells would at best slow the creature down. The school had put additional restrictions on Vera, forbidding her from using any potentially damaging or life threatening spells on guests. They were guests after all and they were here because they paid to enjoy what this island had to offer. The Head Girl was expected to fight back as that was what most of the alien visitors preferred. Besides, the school did enjoy seeing what their precious Head Girl could come up with to try and escape her inevitable defeat.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Magic, while rare among humans, was much more common in Kakumaoh's home dimension, and so hardly unfamiliar to him. Even if that hadn't been so, he had encountered one or two other student mages, and his observations had told him that Vera probably was one herself. Despite that, he'd gotten overconfident and only just managed to close his central eye before she got her spell off. It was fortunate for his plans that he did so, too, since the flash would surely have blinded him for long enough to allow her to get out of the room otherwise, and it would be far too easy to lose her in the offices if that happened.

Sure enough, she tried for the door as soon as her spell went off. In the moment it took for him to recover enough to act, she'd already run past him but wasn't out of reach. Quickly pivoting, he grabbed her by the shoulder. "What's the rush? Your upload still has a while to go," he said, using his other hands to get a better grip and pull her back towards him.

Character listing

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:01 am

The Head Girl tried to reach the door only to feel a large hand grab her by the shoulder. "Let go of me!" Vera demanded as she tried to rip free of the creature's grasp. A second hand soon joined the first and started pulling the woman back towards the recovering demon. There was no way for a mere human to overpower the monster's strength. But, words of magic crawled through the air as the demonic being felt the woman channeling mana once more.

She swiped a brightly glowing hand back towards the creature. A thick band of light would fling out and try and bind the monster's arms. "Nngh!" She tried to put as much strength behind her spell as she could. Vera knew very well that once caught, escape would be all but impossible. She needed to just buy some time.

Her other hand tried to grab the desk. Feeling a pen under her hand, she grabbed it and tried jamming it right into one of the monster's hands to try and force it to loosen his grip.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm

The woman cast another spell to try to stop him while grabbing a pen and stabbing at one of his hands. The pen didn't concern him; his skin was too tough for her to have a chance of penetrating, nor was she strong enough for the blow to be more than an irritant. The magic, on the other hand, looked like it might be a problem as it started to wrap around his arms.

Acting quickly, he got a grip on her hips with his other hands and pulled her back against himself. The spell still might resolve, but she'd be bound to him if it did.

Once the spell was either completed or dispelled, he'd say, "Hoisted by your own petard, it seems. Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice, but I don't recommend the hard way unless you brought a spare outfit."

Character listing

Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Unable to free herself from the monster's tight grip, Vera was forced to end her spell. With a snap of her fingers, the bands of light shattered into nothingness, freeing the creature's mobility once more. The Head Girl sighed, knowing her day just got so much longer. She knew how these guests worked and knew what state they tend to leave their prey. The offer of going 'easy' was not going to change much in the end.

"A vague choice," Vera replied calmly, "Fine. I may as well spare a uniform. How do you wish to do this?" Strange how some of the guests gave this choice. What did a bunch of flimsy cloth matter to an alien being from a more advanced society? Perhaps this resort was making them complacent. Why hunt when you can simply ask the terrified student to submit? It did not matter. The monster caught her and now she would be treated like all other students in this school. Her light blue sash was merely a strip of fabric to these guests.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Kakumaoh shifted his grip as she took off her clothes, letting her get undressed without giving her a chance to try to escape again. He didn’t expect that she would—her whole attitude said she was resigned to her fate—but he wasn’t going to take the chance.

“Oh, I’ll just play it by ear,” he said in response to her question, two of his hands moving to cup her breasts. “Find out what gets you going before moving on to the main event.” He leaned in close, his hot breath in her ear, and added, “Unless you have any... special preferences you’d like to tell me.” He moved one of his free hands between her thighs, slowly rubbing a finger along her slit.

Character listing

Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:12 pm

It took a moment to realize that the creature was waiting for Vera to strip herself. The beast kept his hands on her and only loosened his grip to allow articles of clothing to be removed. The Head Girl found it lazy that a guest would not do its own dirty work but, it was not her place to say what these alien creatures did at the resort.

Vera slipped off her jacket vest first before unbuttoning her blouse. A pentagram necklace hung around her neck under her blouse, resting just above her breasts. A bra of white lace kept those large orbs in check. The Head Girl draped her attire over a nearby chair before moving to her skirt. She slipped off the light blue sash that signified her rank as Head Girl then proceeded to slide down her skirt to reveal matching panties of white lace.

Shoes and socks were removed before the silver haired woman finally moved to the main course. She unclipped her bra, sliding it gently from her breasts. Her breasts were firm, peaked with soft pink nipples. She bent forward in order to slide her panties all the way down her long sexy legs before finally standing before the creature, completely in the nude.

The monster wasted no time in feeling those soft orbs while a finger traced those netherlips. "My preference is you leave so I can go back to work," she stated coldly, "So either leave or get this over with." Strict and straight to business this one.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Her answer was pretty much what he’d expected; she was both strong-willed and, unlike Rhaine or Daphnee, experienced with the guests. “If leaving you be was an option, I wouldn’t have bothered coming here in the first place.” He ran his tongue down the side of her neck, then added, “And I see no reason to hurry. It’s much better if we take our time and do it right.” He lifted her up so that he could kiss and lick her nipples while a finger slid slightly between her netherlips.

Character listing

Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:44 pm

"Ugh..."

Vera sounded her disgust at the monster's reasoning. It was not like she could stop him from doing as he pleased. She felt her feet leave the floor as she was lifted up like a doll. The creature's lips and tongue began to enjoy the Head Girl's soft pink nipples. The rough texture of his tongue dragged across the tender nub, every bump rubbing along those slowly rousing nerves.

The being's finger slid easily inside the silver haired student. Not a virgin though that was hardly surprising when it came to this school. Despite Vera's experience, she was still rather tight and her body was well maintained. Toes curled as the creature continued to sample her body. So far, the woman was keeping quiet as her body began to tingle from the gentle stimulation.

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:43 pm

He paused in his attention to her breasts and leered at her. "Trying to keep quiet to hide how much you're actually enjoying this? It won't work; your body tells me the truth," he said before shifting his attention to the other nipple. Feeling that she was unlikely to try anything now, he moved one hand from her shoulder to fondle her breast. Meanwhile, the finger in her sex began to probe, seeking out her sensitive spots.

Character listing

Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next