View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa) 

Post Re: Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa)
Luxuria was right to think that someone or something was very rough with her in a previous encounter given the scars, as well as magical curse on her body. Who or what ever did such horrible things to her seemed to have casted very lasting effect on her body and her mental stat given by her reaction twords the succubus slight teasing of rear end throwing her into a full panic as Nesa struggled weaklu below forcing the demoness to withdraw her tail, however the students fear alone did not save her from Luxuria's advances.

Nesa panted after her scream of fear as the panic in her heart was that intense that it left her breathless, her heart throbbing even harder then it already was, however soon something els soon put the poor girl on edge as Nesa sharply inhaled a gasp of breath as she felt the weight of the strange women lower atop her back, pressing ageist her as Nesa looked back only to find that she was snuggling up ageist her, which in turn only pushed her closer to the floor where her breasts, and sore nipples rubbed and squeaked ageist the cream coated floor of the classroom.

In truth the sudden "loving snuggling" did calm her down a little bit, however Luxurias attempt to be affectionate only managed to created a new and very difference panic in the poor students already nervous head as the succubus might notice the crimson color on the girls cheeks brighten a even deeper shape before Nesa next felt the sharp flick of that evil tail hit her slit. "AH! GAH!!!" Nesa gasped as her slit was flicked, forcing her jolt forward, gritting her teeth as she once again felt Luxurias warm breath roll over the back of her neck. "Amh!! A-another?....Whaa!... J-just s-stop for a .... Uhm!! Ah! s-seciond!" Nesa gasped out before Luxuria boldly maneuvered her into a surprise kiss that like everything else caught her completely off guard.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:50 am

Luxuria’s fondling again caused Nessa to blush bright red. Oh, that shyness is just so irresistibly cute, the demoness thought, ignoring the girl’s protests as she drew her into another deep kiss. The moment of surprise was all she needed to slip her tongue between the student’s lips. As she probed the girl’s mouth, her hands roamed Nessa’s curves, paying special attention to her breasts and butt as her tail focused on her pussy.

That kiss would seem to last for an eternity before the succubus reluctantly broke it to let her plaything catch her breath. “Be honest, you don’t really want me to stop, do you?” she said, the tip of her tail rubbing the girl’s clit to keep her distracted and aroused.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:04 am

Luxuria ignored Nesas cute protests as she easily drew the poor shy student into a new deep kiss that sent her reeling into another spiral of confusion. Nesa's head was practically spinning as she weakly struggled under Luxuria's playful assertive dominance, even as her tongue was forcibly tamed by the strangers, or hands explored the curves of her body, Nesa had not hope of resisting as she simply laid there and took it, feeling Luxuria;s hands pay special attention to her breasts, her cute butt, and sex. The demoness forcing Nesa to shiver in a sense of sickening pleasure before that kiss that lasted so long suddenly broke and allowed her to deeply inhale sweet air.

"-Gasp- ha! UhAhhh!!" Nesa moaned out, Luxuria not stopping the molestation of her breasts, and sex. The women's tail still teasing her into a confused state of arousal as Nesa lowered he head to the floor, hiding her face from the stranger in what was most likely the cutest thing Luxuria has ever seen. "I-I.... uhm... Na....ye.... I-I dont know!" Nesa cried in confusion as her hips twitched in her heat. "I-I cant... I cant think straight!? J-just.... i-its sticky!!!" Nesa whined, complaining about being made into a tasty desert treat.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:13 am

Luxuria would have interpreted either a positive or negative answer to mean ‘don’t stop’ if at all possible, but Nessa’s confusion meant that she didn’t have to. “Well, let me help you figure it out,” she purred in the girl’s ear, not slowing down her relentless sexual assault for even a moment. “Don’t worry, you’ll get to enjoy me that way soon. And we can slip off to the showers somewhere to clean up once we’re done here, if you want.” Privately, she doubted the student would have the energy left by the time they were done, but she made the suggestion anyway. I could probably turn one of the sinks into a bathtub if I wanted, but the rest of the setting would be all wrong for that.

In her flustered embarrassment, Nessa tried to hide her face from her assailant, the resulting appearance of vulnerability making her that much more irresistible to the demoness. “Ooh, you’re so cute and sexy, you’re making it too hard for me to hold back.” Her tail stopped its teasing, the tip pressing against the girl’s slit. “Well, as the Japanese say, itadakimasu!” With that, she kissed the student on the side of the neck and thrust her tail back into her tight passage. This time, she already had an idea of where her sensitive spots were, so she didn’t have to spend as much time seeking them out before stimulating them.

Character listing

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:30 am

"H-hep me?" Nesa repeated softly as she slowly peaked up while the stranger was busy working her over. Nesa slowly peaking back twords Luxuria with a inquisitive sense of curiosity, feeling the women's hands on her, touching her, molesting her, the sensation so gentle, and soothing as the pleasure was getting to Nesa before she nearly once again jumped out of her skin as she felt the tip of the strangers "tail" press ageist her delicate sex.

"W-what!? I...Iada..kmashu?...uhm! Nesa tried to repeat in a low shy timid tone, butchering the phrase before she shivered at the sensation of the demoness's lips on her neck, fallowed by the blushed as she was called cute... and sexy, however Nesa was not given much time to think as she was soon suprised by the sensation of a thin tail being thrusted into her tight sex. Nesa letting out a cry of passion as she rocked forward as Luxuria entered her and started to methodically fuck her once again.

Luxuria already know the poor students weak points as she striked her most sensitive of spots, focusing them as she was already sparking a new inferno of passion in Nesa's core. "AHUHHHH OHHHAHHHHHH!!!! ahHHHHHH" Nesa moaned in heat as she once agin buried her face into her arms to hide her cute face from the stranger and the sensation that only seemed to feel good.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:15 pm

The girl’s confused replies only served to increase the adorableness that Luxuria found so irresistible. She slid her hands under the student to cup her breasts as her tail continued its assault on Nessa’s most intimate spots. At the same time, the succubus rubbed against her victim, her huge tits pressing against the smooth skin of the girl’s back. “Mmm... So cute... So sexy,” she purred between kisses. “Just relax... Don’t think... Let your body take control... It knows what it wants.” As she spoke, her tail would slowly become more aggressive in its attack on her sex, stroking those special places more firmly and more frequently as the demoness worked to push her over the top again.

Character listing

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:28 pm

It was hard for the poor student to focus, her mind was foggy, her body was aching, her heart throbbing, she was in a world of pleasure and she was drowning in ecstasy. Luxuria simply knew exactly how to make the poor student tick as she assaulted her swolled aroused breast, cupping them from behind. Luxuria smashing her hands between the chocolate covered floor and Nesa's warm breasts as she leaned over the shivering student while still attacking her most intimate of spots that she was already so familiar with. The stranger rubbing lewdly agiest her back as Nesa could not help but raise her head and let out moan of pleasure. "AH!!OHHHHAHHH!!" Nesa screamed in passion before Luxuria felt the inevitable climax surge up through the blond students shaken core as Nesa's jaw dropped in a passionate cry as she met the sweet gates of release and came for Luxuria once more. The girls necter splashing from her sex and pooling the floor between her thighs as she lowered her head panting heavily completely spent.

Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:04 am

The girl came again under Luxuria’s assault, once more coating the succubus’s tail with her nectar. The demoness gave her no mercy, continuing to stimulate her until her orgasm finally died down. Once that happened, she slowly pulled her tail out of the exhausted blonde’s sex, then walked around so the girl could see her.

“Mmmm... soooo good,” she said, licking her tail slowly and erotically. “I’d love to just keep doing this all day, but I don’t think you’d be able to last. Besides, why should you be the only one to cum? Wait here.” With that command, she went back to the refrigerator, swaying her hips to give Nessa a show, and took a couple of things out before returning.

She put the first item, a bottle of water, down next to her victim and removed the cap. “Here, drink this. You probably need it; you humans have way too little endurance for fun.” Shaking the other thing before removing opening it, she added, “And I’ll prepare for the next round while you recover.”

It would take a moment before the student could get a good look at the item, but she would soon see that it was another can of whipped cream to replace the largely spent one the succubus had been using. This time, however, Luxuria used the cream to decorate her own body, spraying small mounds on her nipples and pussy. “Looks tasty, doesn’t it? As soon as you’re ready, come and get it,” she said, spreading her legs and leaning back in front of the girl.

Character listing

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4