View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa) 

Post Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa)
More than a few people had noticed the tanned, busty blonde as she’d made her way through the halls, several of them staring after her with barely concealed lust or jealousy in their eyes. Although she seemed not to notice, the effect was exactly what Luxuria was aiming for with the tighter than normal blouse, its top buttons unfastened to expose an impressive amount of cleavage and the next one straining as if one deep breath would break it, and the skirt short enough to give onlookers flashes of her lacy pink (and decidedly non-regulation) panties without her bending over. At some point, she might even give some of them what she knew they wanted, but right now her plans actually didn’t involve any of the actual students, but rather satisfying her sweet tooth. Reaching one of the cooking classrooms, she glanced around to be sure nobody was watching, then slipped inside.

Her original intention had been to gather a few of the dessert ingredients kept here and use her magic to make something out of them, but that plan went out the window when she noticed that she wasn’t alone. The student didn’t seem to have noticed her entering, allowing the demoness to size her up while she worked. Very nice, she thought, licking her lips as her eyes studied the student’s figure. Not where I’d pick for a tryst, and I won’t be able to record this one, but I might not find her again if I don’t take this chance. Besides... She considered some of the ingredients that she knew were in the fridge and cupboards before concluding, ...I’m sure we can find some things to do to make up for those problems. She moved closer and leaned back on a table, considering how to alter things for this affair as she waited for the student to reach a convenient stopping point; no point getting off on the wrong foot by distracting her and causing her to mess up her work.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:23 am

Post Re: Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa)
The intruder to the class kitchen would find that distracting the lone student would be harder then simply walking in and out, numerous students were already leaving and the foot traffic was normal around this time at the end of the day when students and instructors were leaving for the day, noticing one more person entering or exiting was no issue or even a red flag for concern as Nessa continued to work on her extra credit project with a smile on her face and a spring in her step as she gracefully moved around her work area in a way that almost looked like dancing to the trained eye as the blond student chef was obviously a student of the culinary arts and she was in the works of whipping up something fun and delicious.

"ok.. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F, check..... spray four custard cups with baking spray and place on a baking sheet, check." Nesa said to her self as she moved around her work space, wearing her school issued plain white button up chef top and rather cute cooking apron around her waist just covering her skirt to ensure that she would never get her school uniform dirty as she gathered up tools and items as she ran down her own simplistic cooking check list in her own memory. "Microwave the butter, bittersweet chocolate and semisweet chocolate in a large bowl on high until the butter is melted, about 1 minute. Whisk until the chocolate is also melted. Stir in the sugar until well blended. Whisk in the eggs and egg yolks, then add the vanilla." Nesa said as she performed each task as she spoke to her self. Gathering pre-prepped ingredients, and cracking eggs as she cradled a large bowl in her arms as she quickly whisked together the chocolate mixture into a soft and creamy batter.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Luxuria watched the student as she worked, seemingly oblivious to her audience. While most of her attention was on the woman’s figure, she did observe what she was doing enough to figure out that it was some sort of baking. Okay, she should have some time to kill once she puts it in the oven. That’s when I’ll make my move. As she waited, she moved over to the fridge to get some things she might want later; soon, a can of whipped cream, a jar of maraschino cherries, and a container of strawberries sat on the table. She considered getting some chocolate sauce from the cupboard, but that was too close to where the student was working.

Character listing

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:40 pm

yet to notice the new comer to the class room Nesa kept working at her station, humming off in her own little world as she worked, whisking her bowl of ingredients with a steady arm. Once finished the blond student moved to where she left the four custard cups and her baking sheet and gently she began to divide the mixture among the cups, pouring the mixture out into each as she went about matching them best she could before setting the dirty bowl aside.

Nesa finished pouring the mixture into the cups and lifted the baking sheet, turning to the oven behind her as she opened the door and slowly slide it into the oven, slightly bending over in this process, unknowingly showing the new comer to the class room more of the figure she admired. Once finished Nesa stood up straight closed the oven door before she pressed the power button and set her timer for about 15 minutes, it was in this moment Nesa notice the new comer in the room who was over by the fridge gather ingredients of her own as she sat them on the table.

Nesa watched the other women for a moment, only seeing her back before the blond tanned skinned women turned and made more of her womanly assets visible as Nesa in a surprise recoiled back slightly at the sight of the rather busty and very gorgeous women who was wearing the same school uniform as she was, however it looked very much different when the style Nesa wore hers. The women Nesa observed wore hers in very open and less conservative manner, Nesa questioning the idea how she wasn't stopped by the prefects on her way her given the strictness of the schools dress code. Nesa recalled being stopped six or seven times so they could check and see if she was wearing the right panties and socks. Nesa blushed at the thought of other students slipping her skirt but she did her best to keep hers neat and tidy, buttons perfectly fastened, yet she could not deny that the blouse was a but to tight, and the skirt was a bit too short for her won likling, yet the blond student could not help but glare at the women from where she was standing for a brief moment, trying not to show that she was gawking as Nesa looked away when the women turned around.

This new women looked like a super model! Nesa question to her self if she was even real? She looked like a barbie doll! Nesa had no idea women even came in those proportions as she looked her self over in the same moments and sighed, almost disappointed that her body wasn't as gorgeous as hers was, however Nesa quickly dismissed that hint of jealousy and silent shame before she greeted her with a shy and nervous wave from her side the the classroom. "Uhm... H-hi... A-are you part of Miss Curacao bakery class too?" Nesa asked from where she was, nervously stammering.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Luxuria noticed the student noticing her and saw how she looked her over. Like what you see, don’t you? she thought, her mind jumping to the only conclusion her vanity would let it. Don’t worry, you’ll see much more soon enough.

The student asked if she was also in the baking class. “Not exactly,” Luxuria replied, moving towards the woman. “You might say I’m in an... independent study program, I guess you’d call it. I hadn’t expected to run into anyone here, actually, but when I saw you, well, I thought...” By this point, she’d got very close to the student, and she leaned in, her body almost pressing against the woman, before finishing, “That is one tasty-looking treat that I’d like to sample.” She moved one hand in an effort to get her arm around the student’s waist, although she left an opening the woman could easily use to slip away on the other side, not considering that she might not be interested.

Character listing

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 am

Nesa glared at the new comer with a nervous smile, waving shyly as she tried to be friendly. The other student, if she was a student and not a teacher playing a joke, was just so pretty, and gorgious, it made her nervous jusy opening her mouth as Nesa stuttered her voice, however things suddenly got weird and fast.

It was sudden as Nesa heard the other womens soft voice anwser her question before she began to walk in her direction. Nesa gulping as she watched her walk with just grace and confidence, the shy blonds face twisting nervously. "O-oh.. that to bad... y-yeah... I'm normally not here afther class...ah?" Nesa said with a nervous laugh, struggling just to speak words in a normal matter befor her words were suddenly cut short by the women who walk closer and closer before suddenly she was to close!! Nesa in a panic froze, like a deer caught in headlights as she blushed and glared at women wide eyed, intimidated, confused, and a bit freaked out as Nesa leaned back as she leaned in. Nesa's back arching back agiest the counter top as the women managed to swing her arm around Nesa waist. "-gulp-..S-sample? Nesa nervously swolled as she glared into the womens eyes, flustered and caught off guard.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:46 am

The girl seemed confused by Luxuria’s statement. So innocent... It’s cute, really, but she’ll work it out soon enough. “Yes, I definitely want to have a taste of a cutie like you,” she said, putting her other hand on the student’s back and leaning in to kiss her firmly on the lips. Her tongue tried to press into the girl’s mouth as she moved her hand down from the student’s waist to fondle her butt.

With her focus on the student’s body pressed against hers, Luxuria lost control of her disguise. While her tail emerged from under her skirt without any difficulty, her wings were another matter; the much-strained buttons of her blouse finally gave way, revealing her lack of a bra, as the garment was pulled out of the way. Mentally, the demoness swore; she’d have to get untangled if she was going to do things properly, but that could wait for a bit.

Character listing

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Nesa was beyond confused, the new girls statement and her actions threw her for a total loop! Nesa was shy and innocent however the new comers sudden approach instantly sparked a red flag that forced Nessas face to go even redder as she glared into the girls eyes with what was only a cute, shy, and nervous look of utter confusion, taking a moment for her own brain to process the words that left the other girls lips. "Ah.. What?!" Nesa said with a cute estranged look on her face, however what happened next was when things got crazy.

Nesa didnt move as the girl got her arm around her waist, fallowed by her other arm that came up around her back as the other girl suddenly pressed up ageist her in a warm embrace. Nesa's face going even redder at the sudden "hug" that caught her even more off guard then she already was, however nothing prepared Nesa for the girls surprise attack as her lips met with the students own in a firm kiss that left Nesa blushing, her eyes open wide in shock, frozen in place to the point that she didn't even notice the girl had her hand firmly groping her rear as Nesa in that moment was forced to catch up as her brain glitched and struggled to catch up with everything that just transpired.

Caught off guard Nesa froze, her eyes wide in shock up until the moment the girls grew bold with that kiss and Nesa felt her tongue dart in passed her teeth, her silky smooth tongue rolled along her own in a quick motion that left her reeling, sharing each others heat and saliva as this strange women swooped in and stole Nesa's first kiss (at least the the first one she remainders) before Nesa's head stopped over heating and she managed to process the information overload that was swollowing every sense she had allowing her to panic and instinctively break that kiss as she turned her cheek and allowing Nesa a moment to gasp heavily and breath!! However this didn't stop the girl who was so assertive to keep kissing her cheek and fondle the poor student's butt like she as been.

H-HEY!! HEY NOW!!!!" Nesa cried in a shy panic, weakly trying to push the girl away as in her panic she accidentally knocked the bowl of chocolate batter to the floor, what was left in the bowl splattering everything and some even on the pair as Nesa in her panic having yet to notice the wings or tail did find in that same moment buttons popping and the girls top suddenly bursting open with a loud RIIPPPPP!!!!! as buttons tick tacked ageist the floor fallowed by the revealing of the strangers heavy breasts bouncing free from their confinement as Nesa took instant notice of THAT!!!! as her face turned almost lobster red. "W-WHOA!!! AH!! Y-YOUR TOP!!! I-ITS OPEN!!! W-WAIT!!! S-STOP! AHH!!! I-I'M STRAIGHT!!! Nesa cried as she weakly struggled to push the girl back, however her forward advance was to overwhelming and she already had a hold on Nesa's assets.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:01 am

Luxuria giggled as the girl recovered from being stunned by her sudden onslaught and started to panic; some people just couldn’t handle her. In response to her complaint, she said, “Oh, are you sure about that? You certainly seem interested.” Her tail came up, the tip rubbing against the girl’s panties. “I’m a spirit of desire; I can sense these things.” She couldn’t actually tell, but she was as confident as always that she was right.

She kissed the student on the neck, then looked around and frowned. “This place really doesn’t have the right feel, and there isn’t much I can do with it.” She shrugged. “Well, beggars can’t be choosers, I guess. Let’s see...” She looked around again, and the room changed. The changes weren’t all that big—countertops becoming black marble, wood becoming darker, decor becoming black and red with gold trim—but they were made without any apparent effort on the demoness’s part. Looking back at Nessa, she added, “...And that outfit spoils the mood; I’ll fix that.” A slight smile, and her apron was a small, frilly thing that barely covered her breasts and only just reached down to her thighs, while the rest of her clothes... weren’t, Luxuria’s magic transforming all of it into the apron. “Much better,” she said with a smile as she admired her handiwork. While she’d been doing everything else, she’d also turned her own blouse into a lace choker, getting the fabric untangled from her wings. “Now, what should we do next?”

Character listing

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Nessa was in a panic! She was confused, covered in splattered chocolate and had this crazy student grabbing and hang on her after she just stole her first kiss!!! What was going on! Nessa screamed to her self in her head as she kept her cheek turned only letting this girl kiss her flushed bright red cheek, yet Nessa still felt the other students hands wandering, sliding under her skirt as well as the mocha skilled hotties bare chest rubbing ageist her in away that made Nessas heart pound! but not in the way you think!

AGH!!! GET OFF!!! Y-YEAH!!! P-PRETTY SURE!!! YOUR PRETTY BUT!! I-IM NOT!!! AHHA!!!Nessa shouted before she felt something suddenly jab up ageist from under her skirt! Knowing this girls hands where on her butt, and hips, that was no finger!! Nessa realized this quickly and her face lit up in what was only a cute panic. WHOA WHAO!! WHAT WAS THAT!!!" Nessa cried as she tried to glare down as to busy trying to keep this weird girl at bay to really notice the sudden shift of the room, it wasn't until things really changed such as counter tops and the cabinets as well as shifting from lighter to much darker colors did the blond student take notice as she froze in that moment. "WHAT IN THE!!!" Nessa cried in her confusion, overwhelmed by the suddenness and drastic shifts of all that was happening before Nessa glared nervously at the stranger who was clinging to her.

"M-my outfit?!? Nessa repeated, the hint of confusion in her voice as she glared at the women who was doing all this, only to suddenly glare down in a new found embarrassment. M-MY!!!! MY!!! MOY CLOTHES!!!!" Nessa screamed as she quickly tried to cover her self as she felt her clothes suddenly vanish off her body, disappearing or transforming!? Nessa had no idea however now the student was standing more or less naked with only an apron to cover her.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:47 pm

The girl was still resisting Luxuria’s charms, and she seemed confused by the changes the demoness had made. Luxuria didn’t reply to her complaints at first, focused on redecorating the room as she was; once she’d done that, she smiled down at the girl. “Oh, don’t worry, they’ll turn back eventually. This shows off your body better, though.” As she spoke, she moved her hands up the girl’s body and slid the sides of her apron’s bib between her breasts, giving herself an unobstructed view of those shapely orbs.

As she admired the view, she noticed the spattered chocolate on the young chef’s legs. “Well, that’s no good. Looks like I’ll have to clean you up a bit.” She took hold of one of the student’s legs, knelt down, and began to lick the stains clean, starting from where her sock had ended and working her way towards her thigh. She had no intention of stopping when she reached the area that had been protected by the woman’s skirt and panties, but she’d only tease her there for the moment before repeating the process on the other leg.

Character listing

Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Nesa was left confused and speechless, she had no idea what in the world was happening! One second she was alone doing her extra credit work, then the next she was back up into the counter with a strange student riding up ageist her! and worse! both of them where now naked somehow! Nesa had no idea how or why this was happening as she only stud where with a cute blush on her cheeks as well as a dumb founded embarrassed expression as she was to petrified with mixed emotions to even react to what happened next as suddenly Nesa gasped in suprise as the other women ran her hands up her body with a quick but graceful motion and with a flick of her wrists Nesa found the apron's bib folded between her breast, exposing her bare chest to this perverted stranger.

AA!!! AH! Nesa cried, her face bright red as she quickly moved to cover her self, hugging her arms over her chest in a cure display of embarrassment, however as she did Nesa had no idea that the stranger suddenly striked low and lowered to her knees in front of the nervous and confused student where Nesa was suddenly surprised by the the sensation of a silky smooth tongue gliding along her leg as the stranger sensually moving upwards forcing the student she molested to let out a embarrassed gasp as her heart skipped a beat.

EEEEP! Nesa squeeked as she glared down with wide eyes. Petrified with embarrassment Nesa froze rigid as the strange women went about her fun teasing her. Nesa feeling the mocha skinned hotties tongue lick gently along her leg, forcing her to shiver and quake before she stopped just short of her goal only to began agin on the poor blonds other leg, licking up the splattered chocolate and cream.

AH! N-NO!! H-HEY D-DONT LICK THERE!! I-ITS DIRTY!!" Nesa cried with embarrassed as in her panic tried to step back or away, however in her sudden moment Nesa slipped on some choco batter that had spilled on the floor as with a sudden shout of panic Nessa fell to the floor and onto her cute rump right beside the stranger who was more then enjoying her company.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:46 am

The girl tried to back away, only to be tripped up when she slipped on a patch of spilled batter. “Couldn’t wait to join me, could you?” Luxuria said with a grin before moving forward to again press her body against the student’s. “Don’t worry, I know a lot of tricks to make this better.”

She spared a moment to glance at the table where she’d gathered her ingredients, whipping her tail at the nearest leg to check the distance. Let’s see, move back a little and I should be able to grab it. Just need to make a couple of changes, she thought as she changed the table so it had wheels on its legs. Once that was done, she back slightly, her head now resting between the student’s breasts, looped her tail around one of the table’s legs, and pulled it over to beside the two of them. Another brief expenditure of magic, and its legs shortened until she could easily reach the items on it. Admittedly, she could have simply walked over to get them, but this way she didn’t have to neglect the girl for even a few seconds. “This should be fun,” she said, grabbing the can of whipped cream and spraying some onto the student’s nipples. After that, she topped each mound with a strawberry and spent a moment admiring her work. “Now, how much more decorating should I do before tasting the result?”

Character listing

Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:42 pm

Nesa was speech less as she fell to the floor, gasping heavily as she cutly winced from the pain on her rump only to suddenly find that the stranger was now pressed ageist he. Nesa blushed witha gasp of surprise but before she could back away she found that the women was resting her head on bare chest, burring her face into her breasts as the the girls face in that moment turned bright red. The demoness hearing Nesa's heart throbbing rappidly as she was forced to lean back to the point Nesa was almost on her back.

"W-wait!!! wait!!! S-STOP THAT!!!" Nesa said in her panic, hands resting ageist the women's shoulder as she struggled to push her away but befor she could Nesa not only found her stronger then expected but she was holding something in her off hand. It was only moments later Nesa discovered that the can was whip cream and that this women was quickly trying to spray her chest with the can, but Nesa in her struggled was not making it easy as the succubus barly managed to get the final toppings befor Nesa manged to get her arm ageist the women's chest and push her off at which point Nesa struggled to her hands and knees to crawl away, yet with all the batter and whip cream around the floor made standing up and running away harder.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:42 am

The girl managed to force herself out from under Luxuria before the demoness could finish her preparations. She had trouble standing on the slippery floor, and didn’t manage to get far before the succubus recovered and grabbed her around the waist. “Don’t be so rough; my tits are sensitive,” she said, sounding more amused than angry. “Maybe I should have you kiss them to make it better, hmm? Or maybe...” She turned the student’s head so she could see the strawberries that had fallen on the floor during her escape attempt before continuing, “Maybe you should be punished for wasting food like that. Would you prefer that?”

Character listing

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next