View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Between the Covers (for Pia) 

Post Between the Covers (for Pia)
Going up to the blonde library assistant, the young woman held out a piece of paper and asked, “Could you help me? I need these books for a class project, but I can’t find the right section.”

Nothing about her was likely to arouse suspicion. The tall, busty, tanned blonde was very attractive, true, but that was hardly unusual here, and if her uniform looked even shorter and tighter than the already ridiculous standard, that was also something that wasn’t too unusual. The list of books also wasn’t anything noteworthy, just some volumes on mythology that were in an alcove towards the rear of the building.

In fact, Luxuria knew exactly where the books were, and didn’t really care about them anyway; she’d chosen them simply because they were in an out-of-the-way location which would be ideal for this tryst. Admittedly, she’d have been quite happy to seduce the student right here—the library wasn’t very heavily used at this time of day—but she’d found humans tend to prefer privacy for that sort of thing. Besides, she’d already set up a memory crystal in the alcove; she had a feeling she’d want to relive this one a lot.

Keeping up her act, she grinned sheepishly. “I’m sorry about the bother, but I’m new here and the layout is so confusing...”

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Post Re: Between the Covers (for Pia)
"Oh! No-no! Not a bother at all!", Pia reassured her. She had actually not noticed the girl as she entered, as she had been sitting at the computer, lost in her own mind. Her thoughts had been drifting towards the more.. naughty side of things, and she was looking forward to closing up, so she could check if Susan was.. uh, Yeah. Being a bit self concious, she was actually blushing a bit because of the way her mind was drifting.

"That is what I am here for.", she said, smiling at Luxuria. She had not seen her around before. If she had, she would have remembered it. She was pretty striking. Pretty tall, and the platinum hair and tanned skin made her easy to notice. She was buildt in a way that suggested she was just too much woman for the uniform to handle, it looked like her chest was just barely constrained by her clothes, ready to seek freedom in a soft avalanche at the fisrt chance..

Pia herself wore the usual uniform, supplemented by a pair of girlish looking, front clasped, powder pink shoes, and white and pink socks tha went just above her knees. Her body could not compete with the others' in either height or voluptousness, but was still a much better example of feminine shapes than she usually credited herself with. Today she had decided to go with her hair in two messy buns held in place with pink and violett scrunchies.

She glanced at the paper. "Let me see.. The Divine and the Demonic in Summe.., Oh, I can see why you cannot find these. Those are in one of the least accessible places."

"Uhm.. Maybe it would be easier if I just showed you?"
, she said, standing up and smoothing her uniform skirt.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

Perfect. The demoness suppressed a wicked grin as Pia gave exactly the response she’d been hoping for. Instead, she gave a sigh of relief and a grateful smile. “Oh, yes, that would help a lot... If it’s not too much trouble,” she said before following the woman to the correct part of the library. As they went, she admired Pia’s figure. This should be easy, she thought, having noticed the blonde’s slight flush. She got pretty horny just from seeing me. Nobody could ever accuse her of not having a healthy ego.

The alcove was one of several throughout the library formed by floor-to-ceiling shelves with only a gap as wide as a doorway in one ‘wall’ allowing entrance. A table with four wooden chairs around it sat in the middle of the tiled floor, and there was a footstool for getting books on the upper shelves, but no other furniture. Luxuria looked around wide-eyed, as if overwhelmed by the sheer number of books in the section. “Um...” she said, seemingly unable to work out where to start looking for the specific books she wanted.

Character listing

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:34 pm

Yeah, it is probably best I showed the way personally, Pia thought to herself. While the library probably wasn't the most dangerous area, Pia suspected some monsters lurked here from time to time. Here in the back, hidden from view, the might be some good ambush spots, and With so few people here, it was not certain that anyone would notice anything going on. A girl who did not know the lay of the land would make an easy target.
Pia imagined quite a few monsters would target someone like the new girl. Pia guessed some of the creatures here would consider her quite a price. She was, to put it simple, dead sexy. The way she looked, the way she moved.. Suddenly, Pia found her own mind travelling along the wrong path, and again blushed.

Banishing such thoughts, Pia, looked at the list of books, as always eager to please. "Hmm.. this one is right here", she said, findning one book after one very Sswift search. "and that one would be there..", she added, pointing towards one shelf. "And the rest.. bummer, why did they build the shelves so high? I think I'll need the stool for that, if you'd just wait, Ms.."

Oh! How rude of me! Pia had quite forgotted to introduce herself. "uh, I am Pia, by the way.", she added.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:25 am
Profile YIM

Luxuria again smiled inwardly as the girl started to look for the books on the list, drawing herself into a position where it would be harder for her to leave before the demoness could work her wiles. The student had quickly realized that several were on a higher shelf that she’d need the footstool to reach. This wasn’t an accident; getting her up there so she could get a peek under her skirt was part of the plan, although one that wasn’t such a big deal to her.

As the student apologized for needing to get the stool, she seemed to realize that they hadn’t been introduced and made to correct that. Luxuria panicked for a second internally; her name might rouse suspicion far too soon. Name, name, name... “I’m... um... Lucy! That’s it! Lucy... Ria.” That should do... even if she does decide I’m a bit of an airhead. The possibility that she might seem even slightly suspicious never crossed her mind.

Character listing

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:43 am

"Lucy Ria? Nice to meet you, miss Ria!" Pia simply interpreted Lucy's hesitation as being shy, or perhaps Pia had been a little too forward. Yeah, way to pushy there, Pia. Just 'cause they need a book does not mean you are suddenly pals or anything, she chastised herself.

"Right! Here we go.." anxious to make a better impression, she pushed the stool in place, and climbed up to Reach the books. If she had stopped to think for a second, it would have been much better for the taller girl to Reach the uppermost books, but Pia reached up as tall as she could, even if she had to tiptoe, balnciing precarously as she atrated to pull down the tomes. Anyone who wished to could confirm that Pia had a rather round rear, not without muscles. The hem of her skirt rode pretty high, caressing her skin. Putting one foot on a shelf to give herself a little boost, Pia unwittingly also gave 'Lucy' a chance to confirm that Pia's panties were a soft blue.

"Uaa!" Pia exclaimed, having nearly lost her balance. She tried to unhand her heaviest book before the weight would make her topple backwards.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

Luxuria admired the view as Pia stretched to get a book from the top shelf. I wonder if she knows how nice a view she’s giving me? It was an honest question; while she wouldn’t consider the possibility that someone wouldn’t want to give her such a show, she did realize that they might not be aware they were doing so.

As she watched, the girl reached a bit too far for a book and almost lost her balance. While she didn’t fall, she was clearly still unsteady, and the demoness dashed over and put a hand on Pia’s back to stabilize her; it really was accidental that it wound up so close to her butt. Deciding it was time to move on to the next phase, she said, “Let’s just forget the books; I can think of a few things I’d rather be doing,” her tone insinuating just what those things were.

Character listing

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:52 pm

"Thanks!" Pia said, feeling the steadying hand on her back. The relief and gratitude was followed shortly by a sudden realization as she felt just were those hands were. It was pretty embarassing, but not all unpleasant. She was about to try to say something before the situation turned awkward for both of them, but as her mind tried to come up with something, Lucy made clear that she did not at all find the situation they were in inconvenient at all.

Pia's heart skipped a beat, and then began beating harder. She had conflicted feelings, to say the least. Pia was not at all unreceptive, far from it. The blush on her cheeks were not all from embarasment. However, she was not the kind of person who casually engaged in that sort of stuff at a moments notice, and besides, she was in a relationship. Fair enough, it was not a 100% exclusive relationship, but still.

"Uh..um.. that is very flattering.. But I really do think I should get back now. I.. err.. I got lots of stuff to do!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:17 am
Profile YIM

“Oh, come on,” Luxuria said, brushing off Pia’s objection. “You didn’t seem busy when I met you, and I know you’d like to have some fun with me. Although this isn’t the best place for it.” She looked around again and added, “And it’s a bit open.” That last wasn’t a problem for her—nobody was likely to come back here, and she wouldn’t care if they did—but humans tended to be rather more shy about these things. “Still, I can fix that.”

She waved her free hand and the room changed. The shelves and table became darker wood, while the chairs were now high-backed ones covered in black leather. The tile floor was hidden, covered in thick, wine-red carpet, and the light overhead was now a softer, incandescent glow instead of the fluorescent one it had been. Even the books were different, all of them leather-bound editions with titles and authors in gold. Along with these changes, the shelves now seemed to enclose them completely, the entrance no longer visible. Nor had she left their clothes unaffected, apparently feeling the school uniforms weren’t appropriate for the new setting. She now wore a backless, red velvet dress with a plunging neckline nearly to the waist and high slits in the skirt. As for Pia, she now wore a French maid’s outfit and fishnet stockings; apart from the low neckline that exposed a generous amount of cleavage, this didn’t actually leave her any more exposed than her uniform did.

The redesign completed, Luxuria turned her attention back to Pia, kissing her neck and bringing one hand up to fondle her breasts. “Come on,” she purred, “you know you want to.”

Character listing

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 pm

"Wow!" That Word might have slipped out of Pia's mouth a few times. She had some magical sensitivity, enough to sometimes sense that something Beyond mortal ken was at work, and she could feel that something was at work, even if she did not know exactly what. Of course, a few Seconds later, she could see the effects With her own eyes.
Wow!
The room shifted, turning into the kind of Library you could expect in a mansion or somthing like that. If this was magic that Lucy used.. such a degree of control, changing som much in so short time. It was amazing!

She could feel her own clothes change, just as Lucy's outfit transformed. The fabric of her clothes shifted while still on her body. The feeling was not at all unpleasant. Not at all, as testified by her hardening nipples.

“you know you want to.”

"Please.. Miss lucy!" Pia protested, trying in vain to pull of the hands. Her words came out like something between a plea and a low moan.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:06 am
Profile YIM

Pia was suitably impressed by the changes wrought on the alcove, too much in awe to do anything for a moment as Luxuria started to caress her. She quickly recovered and began trying to pull the demoness’s hands away.

In response to the student’s pleas, Luxuria chuckled. “Don’t worry, no-one will find us here; we’ll have plenty of time for what you want.” She slipped a hand into Pia’s dress, fondling her breast and tweaking the erect nipple between two fingers. Feeling herself losing control of her disguise, she decided to revert to her true form; and this time, her clothes wouldn’t get tangled in her wings, unlike that incident in the cooking classroom. “My name’s not Lucy, though; it’s Luxuria. Sorry I had to lie, but I’ll make it up to you.” Her tail slipped under the student’s skirt and started tracing the edges of her panties. “Trust me, I know a lot of ways to give you more pleasure than you thought possible.”

Character listing

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:31 am

Pia twisted and squirmed, trying to get away. Luxuria already had a good handfull of Pia's soft breast to play with, and her tail lipped up underneath the short hem of Pia's new dress, sliding along her pussy, only the lacy fabric of the New panties between the smooth tail and Pia's warm and increasingly moist sex. For a second she thought it was Luxuria's hand, but she quickly realized it hat to be something else. The touch sendt Pia's pulse racing. Despite struggling to get away, Pia's was getting pretty aroused.

Twisting, using her experience from past encounters, Pia manged to get loose, at least enough to stagger a few small steps away, short swift paces on unfamilliar black heels. Not that she ad anywhere to run, as the bookshelf was in her way. She did, however, get to turn araund to face her attacker. She had to admit Lucy.. Luxuria looked pretty stunning in her gown, at least if you did not put much stock in modesty, Luxuria obviously aware of her voloptous body, and not prone to letting the world forget it. And now she had wings and horns as well, as well as the tail Pia had already become familliar with.

"Who are you?", Pia stammered. "What are you?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:31 am
Profile YIM

The illusory bookshelves did their job when Pia managed to get free, stopping her short even though she could have gone right through them and possibly even have eluded Luxuria. The demoness started towards her, not running, but moving quickly enough that she’d be able to stop her if she decided to test the new shelves.

She laughed lightly at the student’s questions. “I already told you who I am, but...” She bowed, giving Pia a good view of her cleavage, and said, “I’m Luxuria, a carnal spirit.” Lunging forward as she straightened up, she grabbed the student around the waist and pulled her in close. “Your unfulfilled desires called out to me, and I had to answer.” A perfect story; I’m sure the poor girl’s too shy to have found a girlfriend, never mind one-night stands, she thought as she leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

Character listing

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Oh dear, what have I done this time? Luxuria's story did not seem entirely umpossible, but not quite because of the reasons she had given. While Pia was shy, she was hardly an untouched flower. And also, she did have a girlfriend. But that a carnal spirit should be attracted to her, that was possible. Pia had a healthy libido, to say the least. She also had some magical talents, largely latent and largely concerned with pleasure. So a real 'carnal spirit' migh very well find Pia quite delicious.

"Eeeep!", Pia made a little yeld as she found herself squashed against Luxuria's voluptous body. Pia did not even have time to protest much as the winded beauty gave her a deep kiss. Even if unwelcome, it was good, and Pia found herself melting a bit on the inside.

This was enough to trigger her talents. Tiny, tiny bubbles of magical energy floated out from deep inside her. Invisible to the naked eye, but a magical creature might be able to sense it, like the sound of the ice cream van on a hot summer day or the pop of a champagne bottle at a party.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

Luxuria’s claim seemed to have at least given Pia pause, and she took advantage of that moment of confusion to slide her tongue between the girl’s lips. Until the student surrendered completely (something Luxuria couldn’t imagine not happening), Luxuria wasn’t going to give her another chance to wriggle free, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t do anything before that. Her tail again slipped under Pia’s skirt to trace along her panties; this time it was joined by a hand as Luxuria shifted her grip from the girl’s waist to fondle her butt. Mmm... You have such a nice body. Be a waste if only the rougher guests here experienced it, she thought, her mind still stuck on the image of Pia she’d created, an image that had nothing to do with the student trapped in her embrace.

Eventually, she broke the kiss, slowly drawing back as she let Pia catch her breath. “How did you learn to kiss like that?” she asked, not having consciously noticed the girl’s magic beginning to bubble up. Straightening up and turning so Pia’s back was to the table and chairs, she added, “This could be even better than I expected,” and kissed her on the side of her neck.

Character listing

Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next