View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The of wolf of Mibu and the Kunochi's knowledge 

Post Re: The of wolf of Mibu and the Kunochi's knowledge
Without a word or hesitance she follows the strange creature into the forest. A fleeting thought of trickery was to be expected, but she brushed it aside for now. If he truly wanted anything from her then he could've very well have taken it by now. Any second thoughts would be her downfall now so perhaps a certain line of trust was drawn between the two of them. Though of course she would never fully trust the man, he offered her something no one else has been able to give.

She stops briefly, focusing her eyes ahead before peering down to her body as if she had felt something lift off her shoulders. It was a strange sensation that she was attuned to, but she kept walking shortly after to catch up to Keemari.

The next time she stopped she blinks at the different scenery that suddenly stimulated her sense of sight. The assortment of flowers and plants was a bit surprising, but she was not one to take in scenery for very long. As long as she had study ground tot rain she could very well work just as well in a barren wasteland. The subject shifts to the matter ahead and she begins slight stretches as she finds this would be the place of teaching it seemed.

"From what I've read, the invisibility isn’t exactly vanishing into nothing but becoming one with the environment and fading into it to become as most people would think as invisibility. But in any area it should be the same. However, it mentioned that using shadows as a means of fading into the background was more precise. I should figure that since ninjas were used for assassinations, they worked at night to get passed security to their target.

I'm not sure how daylight and the assortment of colors will differentiate this technique but I shall give it a try. I've memorized the words of the incantation, so I do not need the scroll back for this."

Seeing as how things were moving relatively quickly, Taisie takes a soft breath before she takes a stance of relaxation with her legs firmly together and a prayer posture positioned with her arms and hands before her.

"I do not think I will have any issues with the incantation, but I do hope you will have patience with me."

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2